YOUR DOOR TO REPENTANCE CLOSES EVEN BEFORE YOU ACTUALLY DIE

YOUR DOOR TO REPENTANCE CLOSES EVEN BEFORE YOU ACTUALLY DIE

Today am sharing a revelation I have come to understand through the teaching of God.
I have had near death experiences and in this I have learnt that,if you had been hearing the warning from God about some sin in your life yet had been hardening your heart instead of repenting,you will not be able to repent on your death bed.
The moment you are conscious that you are dying, your door to repentance closes.
I hear many say,"I ll repent when dying. "
I have come to know that as long as you purposefully put off repentance, when you were still okay and full of life,you cannot repent on your deathbed.
Repentance on your deathbed is for those who have only heard the gospel on their deathbed,not those who purposefully ignored the word of God in their life.
People say they will repent on the deathbed because they think that as long as you say the words,"God forgive me" then your sins are forgiven.
God isn't a machine programmed to react in a particular manner when certain words are spoken.
God looks at your heart,and willingness to obey Him.
If you have been ignoring Him while you thought you still had time on earth,then the moment you realize that you are dying, you begin to ask for forgiveness, sadly,there's no forgiveness for you.why?
Because you are not truly repentant,you are only scared.
By the time you realize that you are dying, its too late to repent,your door is already closed.

And if you still had time on earth you would still continue in your sin.
satan knows that you won't be able to repent when dying and he's the one who lies to you that you can keep sinning, then just repent when dying, because he knows that you won't be able to repent, but instead you will die in your sin.
The bible says TODAY when you hear the voice of God, do not harden your heart.
The day of repentance is TODAY,right now,as you have heard the voice of God.Tomorrow maybe too late.
Whether we like it it not there is a heaven and a hell.
And also know that Jesus Christ died to save you.
He died that you may have eternal life.And He is mighty to save.
You need to accept Him and develop a relationship with Him,He will help you to overcome and He is willing to save you.
God did not send His son into the world to condemn the world, but to save it(john 3:17).
HE IS WILLING TO SAVE YOU.
You just have to be willing to be saved.
Ask Jesus Christ to save you from your sin.
As you hear the voice of God right now,repent from all manner of theft,repent from lying,gossiping, and slander, repent from pride and vain glory.
Jesus is calling you to repent from alcohol and drugs,from all manner of sexual immorality.
Forsake wigs,stretching hair thru perm or blowing, and from wearing trousers if you are a woman,from all ungodly dressing, and from all unforgiveness.
It is important to forgive, the bible says he who does not forgive will also not be forgiven.
Forgiving isn't just saying, "I forgive you" while still holding a grudge and bitterness in your heart.
You will know you have forgiven someone when your thoughts of them are no longer filled with bitterness.
If you are finding it hard to forgive, you need to pray about it,start praying and asking God to help you forgive that person coz unforgiveness will only land you in hell.
Repent from watching ungodly movies and all ungodly music,they will take you to hell.
Accept Jesus today,and seek God while He is still near.
Prepare now in holiness for the second coming of Jesus Christ.
HEBREWS 3:15
Today if you hear His voice don't harden your heart.
Make up your mind to follow Jesus COMPLETELY because half hearted surrender will not save you.
The greatest commandment is to love the Lord your God with all of your heart, soul,and strength.
If you love God,you will want to please Him in all you do.
If with all your heart you just want to please Jesus,on that day you die or when He comes know that He will not let you down ,He will not disappoint you.He will be there waiting for you.
He has loved you with an everlasting love.

1. Thulani Ntimane

AMEN

6. Elijah Ogate

December 7, 2018 at 7:55 pm

Truth

7. Aniukwu Ndidiamaka Onuorah

December 7, 2018 at 8:18 pm

Amen. Holiness is our watchword.

8. Jean Luco

December 7, 2018 at 9:23 pm

9. Kemi Bucham

December 7, 2018 at 10:10 pm

10. Samuel Maduna

December 7, 2018 at 10:43 pm

11. Cám Ơn Người Đó

December 8, 2018 at 12:08 am

12. Jayson Santillan

December 8, 2018 at 1:02 am

sad to see that a lot of people condemn the truth but this is the truth

13. Jefta Gumboreshumba

amen.

24. Linda Mumba

December 13, 2018 at 7:08 am

Thanx woman of God.

25. Pililanie Blessings Giga-pho Mughogho

December 14, 2018 at 4:07 am

Amen……#i really lyk this part…

“Because you are not truly repentant,you are only scared. True repentance is realising your sin,and regretting it,and then deciding to abandon it. But when you cry for forgiveness just because you have realized you are dying, you are not remorseful for your sin,you are only scared,and your heart is in no condition to repent.”

Hhhhhh

26. Ishioma Akpotohwo Atuma

December 14, 2018 at 8:58 am

Thanks 4 the truth

27. Waweru Muguongo

December 16, 2018 at 12:10 pm

This is what we should be telling the stiff-necked fools who think that salvation is just but a change of morals

28. Chiamaka Ekwe

January 7, 2019 at 9:43 pm

Thanks so much

29. Pst Constant Makokha Omondi

January 7, 2019 at 10:06 pm

Amen, de LORD is waiting 4 doz wu are a live 2 say “Be mercy 2 me Jesuse.