YOU NEED TO HIDE NOW!! DESTRUCTION IS COMING!!

YOU NEED TO HIDE NOW!! DESTRUCTION IS COMING!!

30/12/19

In a vision this morning,I found myself standing with my husband and some other two people in an open area.
I saw a tarred road,and there were a few small shops just near the road.
We were outside one of the shops,and I noticed it was a very clear day with a lot of sun.
Suddenly we saw one huge military tanker,with soldiers dressed in war combat pass in the road.
It made so much noise,that it caught everyone's attention.
We all wondered what a huge war tanker could be doing on our roads!
The tanker passed and all was quiet again for a few minutes.
Then we heard a really loud explosion like a bomb,the sound was above us.
When we looked,we saw a very strange creature in the sky.
From its head to the lower part of its body,It looked like a really huge horse,cream white in color.
But on top it had a huge opening on the part where the horse's back is supposed to be.
The opening created a big space inside the horse,making it possible for someone to stand inside the "horse"
The edges of this opening were covered in really long porcupine quills,all bent to point downwards towards the earth.
Inside this humongous "horse" I saw a rider dressed up in ancient army combat, with a metalic army helmet and dark armour consisting of some kind of breastplate with small sharp things that looked like steel nails all over,while the arms and the top of his hands were all covered up in metallic armour.
In one of his hands,this rider had a long instrument that looked like a spear to use to attack,but at the same time this instrument was being used to guide his "horse" where to go.
In his other hand I saw that he had explosive weapons, like bombs which he kept throwing to the earth.
They were the source of the noise we had heard earlier.
The entire sky was lit up with bombs exploding everywhere that this rider kept throwing.
I saw the bombs landing on different parts of the earth causing massive destruction.
Behind this rider and his horse,I noticed that there were many more coming.
They all were riding these humongous horse-like creatures with the porcupine quills and the riders all stood inside and carried the long spears and throw bombs all over the earth using the other hand!
I noticed that similar "horses" and their riders were coming from all sides and were quickly covering the sky.
Bombs kept falling all around us and were barely missing us!
The riders looked ruthless, and urged their "horses" to go faster.
Bombs landed everywhere exploding.
Everyone was panicking and I knew we had to find a safe place.
I knew we couldn't hide inside the nearby shops because I saw bombs landing on the shops and destroying everything.
I knew this army could still find us inside the shops.
And I knew that what was happening here was happening everywhere, that even if we ran to the ocean, it would still be there.
The "horses" with their riders were quickly covering the entire sky.
I got my husband's hand,and with my other hand I pulled the other people we were with.
I told them,"come!We need to hide!We need to find a safe place!"
But I knew there was no safe shelter we could find anywhere.
I knew the only shelter we could have was Jesus!
We were just standing in open space, and explosives were still falling all around us,causing fires on buildings and everything else.
I knew that we didn't need to run away.That we just needed to stand still right where we were,in the open space and that Jesus would put a canopy over our heads and protect us from this army and all the destruction happening around us.
So I was still holding my husband's hand and i was pulling these people to come but everyone was panicking because explosive sounds were all around us,huge fires were burning where the bombs were falling, and the army kept coming towards us.
Everyone was panicking and trying to run away to find a hiding place.
As I pulled the people I was with, urging them to come to where i stood,i looked up at the exploding bombs and I began singing, "You are my hiding place, You always fill my heart with songs of deliverance………."
The vision ended.
The thing God planted in my heart after this is;
Destruction is coming and things on earth will not continue as they are right now.
We must not get so comfortable, there's destruction coming.
The only hiding place from the destruction that will come upon the earth is Jesus and the time to hide is now!
If you are not in Jesus, when the time of destruction comes,all you will want to do is to run to save your soul,but you will not be able to,you will be destroyed.
But if you are in Jesus you will be safe.You won't even have to panic,you will be safe.
Jesus is the most secure place we can be.
The bible says satan comes to steal,kill,and destroy, but Jesus has come to give us life,and life in abundance.
The only time we have to find that secure hiding place is now!
We need to stay close to Jesus now when everything is okay,so when destruction strikes, we will be found in Him.
This is the time we are supposed to be seeking Jesus much more than ever.
We need to be very watchful,prayerful, and to pray and fast.
We need to seek God while He can be found.
Let us hide in Jesus and in that day that destruction strikes, it will never touch us.
But it is important to note that we need to consecrate ourselves to the Lord.
Jesus wants everyone to be saved,but He won't accept you if you want to stay in your sin.
You can't live in sin and belong to Jesus.
You must be purified, set apart for the King of Glory.
It is the Holy Spirit who helps us to be holy.
Without Him,we will always fail.
This is why the bible says we must be born of water and of the Spirit(Baptism of the Holy Spirit)
On our own,no matter how much we try, we can never be Holy.
So we need to seek God and ask Him to fill us with His Holy Spirit.
Stay close to Jesus because destruction is coming but if you are in Jesus, you will be safe.

1. Grace Kesh

December 30, 2019 at 10:30 am

wow!! I wonder if this has to do with the strange war sounds I’ve been hearing,I keep hearing horse’s feet stampeding like in mediaval wars and just eery sounds of war…need to stay focused on Jesus, Lord help us!

2. David Glory Zeko

December 30, 2019 at 10:33 am

Thank you for sharing this great encounter with us! Jesus is truly our Hiding Place and Refuge!

3. Josephine Culanag

December 30, 2019 at 10:43 am

4. Dean Lindstrom

December 30, 2019 at 10:46 am

So TRUE that I KNOW it! I Feei it!

5. Daudi N Muriithi

December 30, 2019 at 11:05 am

HALLELUJAH. MAY JEHOVAH GOD HELP US.

6. Alice Ogechi Oparaocha

December 30, 2019 at 11:09 am

Confirms what the Lord revealed to me,in Jesus we would be safe

7. Pst Mike Felix

December 30, 2019 at 11:18 am

Hallelujah! May the Lord protect us His children.

8. Ritzer More Felicilda

December 30, 2019 at 11:20 am

Amen!!!

9. Enyo Goodness Sunday

December 30, 2019 at 12:02 pm

May the Lord help us

10. Felicien Bonga

December 30, 2019 at 12:11 pm

Thanks a lot sister that God bless you

11. Papy Ntanga

December 30, 2019 at 12:14 pm

amen

12. Madel DC Liquiran

December 30, 2019 at 12:17 pm

Jom Santiago

13. Omita Simon Peter

December 30, 2019 at 12:28 pm

Warnings have been coming in for a very long time but many people are so u bothered ,may God open our eyes to understanding

14. Bonginkosi Theobald

December 30, 2019 at 1:53 pm

And you came with this picture from that vision?

15. Zimasa Gobingca

December 30, 2019 at 2:08 pm

You are my hiding place Lord, oh help us Lord in times of troubles.

16. John Wesley Guerrier

December 30, 2019 at 2:17 pm

Amen!

17. Babra Ainembabazi

December 30, 2019 at 2:25 pm

I had a similar dream to this one , Jesus is my shield

18. Ulrich Mboko

December 30, 2019 at 2:32 pm

19. Danso Emmanuel

December 30, 2019 at 3:55 pm

God Almighty lift you upper. May the Lord bless you and your family. Thanks for sharing this eye opening message with us. You are going to live 100+ years old so that we can get more Revelations from God through you Amen. Shalom!!

20. Dean Lindstrom

December 30, 2019 at 4:21 pm

Thanks for the Warning!

21. Pililanie Blessings Giga-pho Mughogho

December 30, 2019 at 6:31 pm

22. Mizzus Mimi Saunders

December 30, 2019 at 7:18 pm

🙏🏾Lord please have mercy on us. Keep us hidden under your wing🙏🏾

23. Jay Phee

December 30, 2019 at 7:21 pm

Save us from perishing

24. Jay Phee

December 30, 2019 at 7:21 pm

#kleva

25. Apostle Paul Emeka

December 30, 2019 at 7:47 pm

The bomb is called hail stone of fire 🔥

26. Apostle Paul Emeka

December 30, 2019 at 7:47 pm

May the Lord save us

27. Momodu Aderonke

December 30, 2019 at 7:56 pm

Thanks for the warning.

28. RevGoodnews Alpho

December 30, 2019 at 9:28 pm

God bless you beloved. The truth is that the end of all things have come. Only Jesus can save and keep anyone safe now.

29. Abhu Kizito

December 31, 2019 at 6:26 am

God help ur children

30. Linda Mumba

December 31, 2019 at 9:28 am

Amen. The Lord is indeed our refuge, thanx sister Racheal.

31. Gift Pumbwa

December 31, 2019 at 11:18 am

Amen!! Please Help me my
    Lord🙏

32. Packman Olu Ebgok

December 31, 2019 at 1:29 pm

Yes…….. The time is now for a lot of Persecution/Temptation and Tribulation from the world against Christians Mathew 24:4-13….Before you rejoice in & outside you…. check your self… are you truly his (Jesus)…. don’t be too sure of what you think you are and you are not…. But it never too late.. you can still redeem your soul to walk with Jesus so that he can hide you inside him… Because Walking with him is profitable than working for you….. Check yourself as Time is going Fasten and wait not for anyone… Shalom!!!

33. Giliad W Chirwa

Glory

37. Nkhatya Mumba

January 1, 2020 at 1:52 pm

Amen!

38. Agashua Dorcas

January 1, 2020 at 4:52 pm

God give us the grace to live for you, and to follow you till the end. Not by power nor by might but by your spirit oh Lord.

39. Annabelle J. Estela