WHY WE MUST SHARE THE GOSPEL WITH EVERYONE

WHY WE MUST SHARE THE GOSPEL WITH EVERYONE

I had a vision where I saw Jesus in a building with many stories.
The Lord Jesus was in a room on the top floor.
I saw people getting into the lifts in order for them to go up to the top floor where Jesus was.
What I noticed was that each and every person who went up to Jesus,came back COMPLETELY CHANGED!
I saw a man who was greatly despised in his neighborhood because he was an alcoholic.
This man was always drunk and dirty and everyone knew him for that and they looked down on him because of his irresponsible lifestyle.
Two demons that looked like men with heads completely shaved bald stood on the bottom floor and they were trying to block people from going up to Jesus.
When this drunk came,the demons also tried to block him but he managed to get into the lift.
I saw him get into the lift and go up to the room where Jesus was,when he came back down,he was completely changed!
He was smartly dressed,and very sober.
He was rejoicing,shouting praises to God loudly,with hands lifted up!
#END
God wants us to share the gospel with everyone who is still living in sin.
Sometimes we dismiss some people and so don't bother to evangelize to them because we think they can never change.
When I had my first encounter with Jesus, He said, "Don't judge someone saying they will never repent even if you preached to them.You must share the gospel with everyone and let them make their own decision."
Hell is too horrible for us to be making decisions for other people.
Imagine how you would feel if you died and went to hell and then you are allowed to see someone who was close to you and knew the truth,and when you ask them why they never preached to you to repent,they tell you that it was because they thought you would never believe!And yet because "they thought you would never believe and repent" you will spend eternity in that unbearable place filled with horrifying screams day and night,with flames that are never quenched, with worms eating your flesh day and night,while surrounded and being tortured by horrifying demonic creatures whose very appearance is unbearable torment to behold!
And to know that there's no way out of this place, neither is there any hope of this torment ever ending simply because your cousin or your friend thought it was no use telling you about Jesus because you would never believe!
No doubt you would be extremely angry with them deciding to think for you and wish they left that IMPORTANT choice to you.
Hell is real and people are going there!We must share the gospel with the perishing world.
Jesus said if you truly love someone, you would rather tell them the truth even though they may hate you for it,but you give them a chance to make their own decision.
That is true love.

merci pour sa

8. Christian Tamahe

September 18, 2019 at 7:28 pm

Jesus bless you

9. Valentina Kozelets

September 18, 2019 at 8:18 pm

Help me, Lord , that I have the audacity to testify to others of salvation … Give us your Spirit to proclaim your glory.

10. Zayrel Rotian

September 19, 2019 at 3:29 am

Amen..

11. Catherine Tolno

September 19, 2019 at 10:08 am

amen

12. Pililanie Blessings Giga-pho Mughogho

September 19, 2019 at 2:11 pm

Amen sister….#Yes…We are to PREACH to everyone

13. Adah Döbele

September 19, 2019 at 3:04 pm

Thank you for that reminder. You’ve confirmed something I was discussing with my husband just yesterday. May GOD continue increasing you

14. Mikel M Humanid

September 20, 2019 at 8:19 am

Amen I will begin to do it

15. Grace Chepkoskei

September 20, 2019 at 12:35 pm

God bless you for your service in his vineyard welcome to Kenya we desire God visitation in this nation there so many false prophets

16. Ann Ndungu