WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT A MAN TO GAIN THE WORLD BUT LOSE HIS SOUL?

WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT A MAN TO GAIN THE WORLD BUT LOSE HIS SOUL?

In a vision,I was shown a family.
This family lived on a very large and beautiful estate.
They seemed to live a very luxurious life.
They had very beautiful buildings, with beautiful gardens filled with flowers,paths on the property all had beautiful flowers growing on the sides and countless servants maintained the property and attended to the owners and their children.
They seemed to live a life of royalty.
I then saw the family sunbathing on beautiful swings.
Their children seemed to be teenagers.
All of them had their eyes glued to their tablets the whole time.
I saw that they were watching worldly soaps n movies and streaming videos from the internet on their tablets while enjoying the sun.
Then I heard a voice saying,"if this is how you spend your life,what will you say on that day when God asks you how you spent your life?"
The vision ended.
This is the most important question you can ask yourself.How will you tell God you spent your life?
If its chasing after the things of this world,be guaranteed you ll be so ashamed because you ll realise all those things were so useless.
At this point,this may sound so unreal but we need to live for God.
We cannot be too busy for God.
All those worldly things are just meant to distract our walk with God.
We need to exercise discipline, determination to serve God even if no one else around us does,and true dependence on Jesus Christ.
There's no time to relax and start chasing after the world.
Your life could end this very minute,can you tell God you lived for Him?
A relationship with God is worth much more than anything this world can offer you.
All those soap operas and movies that the world is busy chasing are bait for your soul.
Satan wants your soul,so he produces very enticing and appealing movies which just portray people living a carefree life without Jesus Christ, using God's name in vain,drinking,dressing immorally and promoting all sorts of things God so much hates and despises.
God told me all those ungodly movies,soaps,cartoons are Satan's bait for human souls.
Is it worth it to exchange your soul for a movie?
Nothing on earth can buy the human soul.
It took Jesus Christ to pay for it with a sacrifice of His own life.His blood.
No one can give you life except Jesus.
He died that you may live but you must forsake all those abominable things,take up your cross and follow Jesus Christ.
I have no doubt that if God could open our eyes to see exactly what He has in store for us in heaven, we wouldn't hesitate to give up all earthly things that separate us from God.The Bible says eye has not seen nor ear heard what God has prepared for those who love Him.
Everything thats been revealed about heaven,including what John saw is just a glimpse of what its really like.
God has great surprises in store for us all,if only we make it.
The price has been paid to make a way for us.

1. Ayokemi Toye Balogun

September 26, 2017 at 11:02 am

God bless you sister. Thanks for sharing

2. Redeemed Disony

September 26, 2017 at 11:03 am

LORD HAVE MERCY

3. Mghanga Mjomba

September 26, 2017 at 11:14 am

Thank you Lord. Your mercies endureth forever!

4. Osei Ntim Richard

September 26, 2017 at 11:20 am

Amen. God bless you

5. Given Gift Likhulene

September 26, 2017 at 11:32 am

Amen to god be the glory…

6. Osei-tutu Ofori

September 26, 2017 at 11:52 am

Thanks so much

7. Zanoxolo Kumkani Mciteka

September 26, 2017 at 11:54 am

Oh My Sister

8. Promise Oruche

September 26, 2017 at 11:58 am

Sister may God bless you for this message

9. Phennie Tema

September 26, 2017 at 12:00 pm

Help us oh Lord

10. Agostinho M. André

September 26, 2017 at 12:13 pm

Please Sister add me , I need your help

11. Isaya Lesasi

September 26, 2017 at 12:24 pm

Hallelujah we need heedfulness now

12. Mzoxolo CoolMan Mzo Magxatyana

September 26, 2017 at 12:30 pm

God bless you

13. Enita Banda Mdyetseni

September 26, 2017 at 12:35 pm

14. Olatunji Oyeyemi

September 26, 2017 at 1:19 pm

Timely warning

15. Chidubem Jude Ekwuazu

September 26, 2017 at 1:42 pm

PURE TRUTH SISTER

16. Favour Chika Emeka

September 26, 2017 at 1:45 pm

God please help us to make Heaven.

17. Amaka Chy

September 26, 2017 at 2:07 pm

18. Thulani Ntimane

September 26, 2017 at 2:18 pm

19. Onoja Emmanuel

September 26, 2017 at 3:06 pm

Kami Christine

20. Julie Itombola

September 26, 2017 at 4:09 pm

Be blessed sister. May God help us.

21. Khakasa Violet

September 26, 2017 at 4:40 pm

22. Lumkile Mvelase

September 26, 2017 at 6:17 pm

This is why I felt that my part time studies are consuming a lot of my time and energy and as a result I feel that I’m way behind spiritually.

I have a stable job, however I don’t enjoy it, hence I saw a need to do the course where I could find the job that I might love.

I don’t know if it will be fine if I quit this course so that I can invest a lot of my time in my spiritual life and learn to enjoy the job that I don’t like.

23. Mkiva Velisa

September 26, 2017 at 6:31 pm

Avuyile Bongoza A’vis

24. Patience Olaniyi

September 26, 2017 at 8:44 pm

O Lord mý Father help us to make it !

25. Happiness Aibangbee

September 26, 2017 at 10:47 pm

Oh if only the world will understand the futility of chasing the vanishing vanity of material acquisition at the expense of eternal destination ! How sad that humanity are caught up in the web of worldly opulence, the unrealistic mirage that will soon pass away in no distant time.

26. Inday Olaivar Madura