URGENT MESSAGE FROM THE LORD;THE DREADFUL DAY OF THE LORD IS FAST APPROACHING

URGENT MESSAGE FROM THE LORD;THE DREADFUL DAY OF THE LORD IS FAST APPROACHING

This evening after I was done with prayer,The Lord told me that I need to tell everyone to prepare for the dreadful day of The Lord talked about in Malachi 5,and the need to watch and be vigilant so that that day won't catch us like a thief,and the other thing the Lord wanted me to emphasize was that the day of salvation is TODAY,and the day to prepare for that day is TODAY because the day of The Lord will come suddenly.
The Lord also emphasized that this was an urgent message.
Just two hours after the Lord had told me that,I was talking to a sister in Christ whom I was having some prayers with.
We live far apart,she's in the US but the Lord had given her a dream about the same thing He said to me!
She had a dream that a tsunami came to earth.
It came suddenly and destroyed everything. But there was a huge shelter where people could hide and seek refuge from the tsunami. It was big enough to accommodate a lot of people.
But the tsunami came so suddenly, that there was no time for people to run to the shelter, anyone who was outside the shelter by the time the tsunami came perished coz it was already too late to escape. The waves were huge and wiped out everything!
However,everyone who had already been in the shelter before the tsunami came was preserved and didn't perish in the flood.
Everything outside the shelter was completely destroyed!

This was amazing because we are so far away from each other yet God told us the same thing in two different ways, it shows that God is really emphasizing this message.
PREPARE! PREPARE WHILE YOU STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE LORD SAYS THE DAY OF THE LORD IS FAST APPROACHING AND WILL COME SUDDENLY!

Malachi:4:1-2

“For behold, the day is coming,
Burning like an oven,
And all the proud, yes, all who do wickedly will be stubble.
And the day which is coming shall burn them up,”
Says the Lord of hosts,
“That will leave them neither root nor branch.

But to you who fear My name
The Sun of Righteousness shall arise
With healing in His wings;
And you shall go out
And grow fat like stall-fed calves."

1. Marvin Craion

October 11, 2019 at 9:20 pm

This is confirmation! On Sept. 30 (last Monday) I saw in a prophetic dream a Tsunami that extended from the east coast to the west coast here in the United States below is a picture of what I saw.

2. Audrey Miranda

October 11, 2019 at 9:22 pm

Ohhh God I cry unto you please cloth me with grace and righteous

3. Nellie Chibwana

October 11, 2019 at 9:27 pm

Amen, thank you Jesus 🙏🏽

4. John Wesley Guerrier

October 11, 2019 at 10:00 pm

Please Lord have mercy, sister Rachael Mushala Chisulo keep me in prayer please.

5. Fayon Richard

October 11, 2019 at 10:08 pm

Have mercy on me Lord Jesus.

6. Matilda Unik Samani

October 12, 2019 at 5:16 am

Amen, thank you Lord for this revelation

7. Samson Maenuu

October 12, 2019 at 5:50 am

help us oh lord that we will not became lazy in this hour

8. Naomi Bowa

October 12, 2019 at 6:05 am

Jesus help me to know more of you..

9. Peace Achi

October 12, 2019 at 6:41 am

Jesus,help me to always watch and pray.

10. Christine Maina

Thank you Lord, Sister Rachael Mushala keep me in prayers please, please

14. Felicia Okon

October 12, 2019 at 11:12 am

LORD HAVE MERCY ON ME.

15. Annabelle Calimpusan Victorino

October 12, 2019 at 1:31 pm

Karl Calimpusan Victorino Kate Calimpusan Victorino Kate Victorino basaha if sabta ninyo Ni pag ayo..

16. Alexander Ejiofor

October 12, 2019 at 3:57 pm

Oh Lord I pray let me be among the number that will be found in the shelter.Amen

17. George Marshall

October 12, 2019 at 5:56 pm

Jesus Christ coming could be any second. It is close close close did I say close

18. Aylor Blessing Chika

October 13, 2019 at 4:48 am

Yesterday on dstv they showed a cartoon where a Water Queen Witch called Siren destroyed the earth with a Tsunami it was terrible.

19. Dorcas Antonella

October 13, 2019 at 6:03 pm

20. Namyalo Lynn

October 14, 2019 at 8:53 am

21. Gurtha Miala Amani

October 15, 2019 at 7:56 am

mercy OH LORD

22. Njuh Zion

October 15, 2019 at 4:45 pm

Amen father help us to be prepared

23. Felicien Bonga

October 15, 2019 at 7:25 pm

Lord jesus save my soul amen

24. Christian Mungenga

October 15, 2019 at 7:29 pm

25. Dieu Le Veut Moses

October 15, 2019 at 7:55 pm

Eheee anglais

26. Love Joseph

October 20, 2019 at 6:05 pm

You are supposed to create a page or even a group for you to reach a good number of people with powerful message?

27. Achille Okpekon

October 22, 2019 at 11:02 pm

Salut sœur, il faut dire je te suis depuis 2017 et le Seigneur Jésus Christ est passé au travers de vos témoignages (ta sœur et toi) pour me ramener à lui et jusqu’à ce jour je cherche toujours à m’approcher davantage de notre Seigneur Jésus Christ. Sois béni dans le nom de Jésus Christ.

28. Fifi Gama