URGENT MESSAGE FOR THE CHURCH,REPENT NOW!!!

URGENT MESSAGE FOR THE CHURCH,REPENT NOW!!!

We have to make sure that we do not run our Christian race in vain. It is very possible to be a Christian and still end up in Hell. Paul in 1 Corinthians 9:25-27 says,"Everyone who competes for the prize is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a perishable crown, but we for an imperishable crown. Therefore I run thus: not with uncertainty. Thus I fight: not as one who beats the air. But I discipline my body and bring it into subjection…"
He says those who run for the earthy crown in a race do all things the proper way so that they may not he disqualified. How much more should we be zealous in obeying our Lord then that we may obtain an eternal crown? If we do not obey,we will be disqualified from entering Heaven. Paul also says in order not to be disqualified, I put my body under subjection. That is crucifying the flesh and all its lusts.
The Lord Jesus Christ gave me a very urgent message for his church today. He said his church is in danger of the fires of Hell because they are still holding on to some things in the world. The way he spoke to me made me very scared. He said to me in a urgent tone like someone warning of a great danger ahead. He said, "Zipporah, my children are watching secular Tv. Even some of the people you tell the messages to on Facebook! They are watching secular Tv!! They watch secular Tv thinking they will repent just before they die or they will stop later.
Tell them that is the devil speaking directly to their minds and hearts. He is deceiving them so that they can die in their sins. How do they know when they will die for them to say they will repent later? Or how do they know by which means of death they will die for them to say they will repent just before they die? What if they die in a flash with no chance to even repent?
Today is the day of salvation and not later. Tell them not to take me for granted. Let them love me with all their hearts and not be undecided. Someone who really loves me repents and amends their ways. Anyone who loves their lives wants to be loved by the world and to keep their reputation. They think they will be seen as foolish if they practice Holiness. They know the truth but do not obey it. When they see death nearby,they say words of repentance to me. I will not hear their prayer because they have said that repentance,not because they are truly sorry but because they have seen death are scared of going to Hell. Anyone who loves me obeys me.
Daughter,tell them that any voice that tells them to do opposite from what is in my word is the devil. Tell them that any voice that tells them to repent later is the voice of the devil. Tell them that anyone who tells them to do things contrary to what I say is being used by the devil. He opens his mouth but the devil speaks directly from his mouth,opposing my word. Making people sin. Many of them are even demons in human form deceiving you . Hell is waiting.
The devil is working very hard to get your souls. Even just one soul matters a great deal to him. Hell is horrible and that is where he wants to take you."
Brethren, Jesus in Matthew 10:39 says, "He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it." What is secular Tv or anything else for that matter which is keeping us from fully obeying the Lord?
Jesus said, ask my children, "Is Secular Tv worth much more than your soul? Is anything else you're clinging to worth much more than your soul?"
Hebrews says let us take Jesus the author and finisher of our faith as an example who,for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame. He didn't look at the present moment but looked at the eternal reward. In the same way,let us despise the mocking of people of the world. Who mock us for being Holy,let us not go back to our sins,watching secular Tv and other things which are temporary. Let us love pleasing God more than pleasing men for no one can save two masters at one time. Let us count all things as dung for the sake of Christ,looking forward to our eternal reward.
We are not the first to be tempted and neither will we be the last. Everyone in the world is going through the same things and with the help of the Holy Spirit,the victory is ours. So let us not backslide.
2 Peter 2:20-22 says, " For if after having escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ,they are again entangled in them and are overcome,the latter end is worse for them than the beginning. For it would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness,than having known it,to turn from the Holy commandment delivered to them. But it has happened to them according to the true proverb, 'A dog returns to his own vomit,' a sow having washed to his wallowing in the mire."
Nothing is worth more than your soul. The devil is just lying to you so that he can have your soul. If we go back to our old ways,the punishment is so bad that the bible says,it would have been better if we had never known the truth than after knowing it,to disobey.
We need to crucify the flesh and put our body under subjection. This world is full of temptations but we have to overcome. There is only one way of remaining totally holy and ready for the Lord or for the rapture and that is prayer. Any Christian who is not praying will be overcome by the world.
Philippians 3:20 says, " For our citizen is in Heaven,from which we also eagerly wait for the saviour,the Lord Jesus Christ." How does someone who is eager behave? Are they relaxed or lazy? Someone who is eagerly waiting for something is constantly on the watch that they may not miss it.
In Matthew 6:41, Jesus also says to watch and pray lest we fall into temptation. Without serious prayer,we will be overcome. These are the instructions the bible gives about our Christian lives over and over again. It always talks about prayer. This is the lives the apostles lived. A life of prayer,communion with God and also fastings. Many words refer to prayer in the bible.We are told to wait on the Lord, to call,to submit,to be still etc. With a revelation of the Holy Spirit,we know that all these words refer prayer.
Let us look to our reward for no eye has seen,no ear heard and neither has mind imagined what the Lord has prepared for us. This earth and all its things are passing away.
May serious prayer become a reality in our lives so that we can overcome.

SHALOM

1. Sunday Ijong

August 15, 2016 at 6:44 pm

Lord God Give Me D Grace To Serve You And Be Watchful And Prayerful, Amen.

2. Nwokocha Ugochukwu

August 15, 2016 at 6:59 pm

Send Your help o LORD and me .

3. Robert Cruz

August 15, 2016 at 7:14 pm

MENSAJE URGENTE PARA LA IGLESIA, ARREPENTIRNOS AHORA !!!

Hay que asegurarse de que no corremos nuestra carrera cristiana en vano. Es muy posible ser cristiano y aún así terminar en el infierno. Pablo en 1 Corintios 9: 25-27 dice, “todo el que compite por el premio es moderado en todas las cosas Ellos lo hacen para recibir una corona corruptible, pero nosotros, una corona incorruptible Por tanto, yo de esta manera corro.. No con la incertidumbre. de esta manera peleo., no como quien golpea el aire, sino que golpeo mi cuerpo y lo pongo en … ”
    Dice que los que corren por la corona terrenal en una carrera de hacer todas las cosas de la manera apropiada de modo que es posible que no se descalificados. ¿Cuánto más debemos ser celosos por la obediencia a nuestro Señor entonces que podemos obtener una corona eterna? Si no obedecemos, será descalificado de entrar en el cielo. Pablo también dice que a fin de no ser descalificados, pongo mi cuerpo bajo sujeción. Eso es crucificar la carne y todos sus deseos.
    El Señor Jesucristo me dio un mensaje muy urgente para su iglesia en la actualidad. Dijo que su iglesia está en peligro de los fuegos del infierno, ya que todavía se aferran a algunas cosas en el mundo. La forma en que me habló me hizo mucho miedo. El me dijo en un tono de urgencia como si alguien advertencia de un gran peligro por delante. El dijo, “Séfora, mis hijos están viendo la televisión secular. Incluso algunas de las personas que dicen que los mensajes en Facebook! Están viendo la televisión secular !! ven la televisión secular, pensando que se arrepentirán justo antes de que mueran o se detendrán más tarde .
    Dígales que es el diablo habla directamente a sus mentes y corazones. Él los está engañando a fin de que puedan morir en sus pecados. ¿Cómo saben cuándo van a morir por ellos decir se arrepentirán más tarde? O ¿cómo lo saben por lo que significa la muerte que va a morir para que ellos dicen que van a arrepentirse justo antes de que mueran? Lo que si mueren en un instante con ninguna posibilidad de incluso arrepentirse?
    Hoy es el día de la salvación y no más tarde. Diles que no me respetan. Que me aman con todo su corazón y no ser indeciso. Alguien que realmente me ama arrepiente y modifica sus formas. Cualquier persona que ama su vida quiere ser amado por el mundo y para mantener su reputación. Ellos piensan que van a ser vistos como tontos si practican Santidad. Ellos saben la verdad pero no la obedecen. Cuando ven la muerte cercana, dicen palabras de arrepentimiento a mí. yo no oiré su oración porque han dicho que el arrepentimiento, no porque sean verdaderamente lo siento, pero debido a que han visto la muerte tienen miedo de ir al infierno. Cualquiera que me ama me obedece.
    Hija, diles que cualquier voz que les dice que hacer frente a lo que es en mi palabra es el diablo. Diles que cualquier voz que les dice que se arrepientan más adelante es la voz del diablo. Diles que cualquier persona que les dice que hagan cosas contrarias a lo que digo está siendo utilizado por el diablo. Que abre la boca pero el diablo habla directamente de la boca, oponiéndose a mi palabra. Haciendo que las personas pecan. Muchos de ellos son demonios incluso en forma humana que engañan. El infierno está esperando.
    El diablo está trabajando muy duro para conseguir sus almas. Incluso una sola alma tiene una gran importancia para él. El infierno es horrible y que es donde él quiere que lo lleve “.
    Hermanos, Jesús en Mateo 10:39 dice: “El que encuentre su vida, la perderá; y el que pierda su vida por causa de mí, la hallará.” Qué es la televisión secular o cualquier otra cosa para el caso que nos está impidiendo obedecer totalmente al Señor?
    Jesús dijo, pedir a mis hijos “, es secular Tv vale mucho más que su alma? ¿Es algo más que estás aferrado a valer mucho más que su alma?”
    Hebreos dice que tomemos Jesús, el autor y consumador de la fe como un ejemplo que, por el gozo puesto delante de él sufrió la cruz, menospreciando la vergüenza. No se veía en el momento presente, pero miraba a la recompensa eterna. De la misma manera, vamos a despreciar las burlas de la gente del mundo. Que nos burlan por ser Santo, no nos volvemos a nuestros pecados, ver la televisión secular y otras cosas que son temporales. Amemos a agradar a Dios más que los hombres agradables para nadie puede salvar a dos amos a la vez. Vamos a contar todas las cosas como estiércol para la causa de Cristo, con ganas de nuestra recompensa eterna.
    No somos los primeros en ser tentado y nosotros tampoco será la última. Todo el mundo está pasando por las mismas cosas y con la ayuda del Espíritu Santo, la victoria es nuestra. Así que no apostatamos.
    2 Pedro 2: 20-22 dice: “Porque si después de haber escapado de las contaminaciones del mundo, por el conocimiento del Señor y Salvador Jesucristo, de nuevo son enredados en ellas y vencidos, su postrer estado viene a ser peor que la comenzando. para que hubiera sido mejor para ellos no haber conocido el camino de la justicia, que después de haberlo conocido, volverse atrás del santo mandamiento que les fue dado. Pero les ha acontecido lo del verdadero proverbio: el perro vuelve a su vómito, la puerca lavada a su haber revolcarse en el cieno “.
    Nada vale más que tu alma. El diablo se acaba mintiendo a usted para que pueda tener su alma. Si regresamos a nuestras viejas maneras, el castigo es tan mala que la Biblia dice, habría sido mejor si nunca hubiéramos conocido la verdad que después de haberlo conocido, a desobedecer.
    Tenemos que crucificar la carne y poner nuestro cuerpo bajo sujeción. Este mundo está lleno de tentaciones, pero tenemos que superar. Sólo hay una manera de permanecer totalmente santo y preparar para el Señor o para el rapto y que es la oración. Cualquier cristiano que no ora será superada por el mundo.
    Filipenses 3:20 dice: “Porque nuestra ciudadano está en los cielos, de donde también esperamos al Salvador, al Señor Jesucristo.” ¿Cómo alguien que está deseoso de comportarse? ¿Son relajados o perezoso? Alguien que está ansiosamente esperando que algo está constantemente en guardia para que no se pierdan.
    En Mateo 6:41, Jesús dice también de velar y orar para no caer en la tentación. Sin la oración seria, vamos a superar. Estas son las instrucciones que da la Biblia acerca de nuestro cristiano vive una y otra vez. Siempre habla de la oración. Esta es la vida de los apóstoles vivieron. Una vida de oración, la comunión con Dios y también ayunos. Muchas palabras se refieren a la oración en el bible.We se les dice que esperan en el Señor, para llamar, a presentar, para ser aún etc, con una revelación del Espíritu Santo, sabemos que todas estas palabras se refieren oración.
    Veamos a nuestra recompensa por ningún ojo ha visto, ningún oído ha escuchado y tampoco ha imaginado la mente lo que el Señor ha preparado para nosotros. Esta tierra y todas sus cosas están desapareciendo.
    Que la oración seria convertido en una realidad en nuestras vidas para que podamos superar.

SHALOM

4. Josiah Blackstock

August 15, 2016 at 7:28 pm

I believe, Amen

5. Danboyi Daniel Darpi Mshelmbula

August 15, 2016 at 7:30 pm

Amen!

6. Emmanuel Peter

August 15, 2016 at 7:31 pm

Thanks my sister, may the LORD GOD bless you.

7. Zimasa Gobingca

August 15, 2016 at 7:33 pm

oh dear Lord, have mercy on me, this massage its like it is written for me, i am in a bad state, my mom just pass away last month. I think now its affecting my life as a born again christian, i can’t fast, pray or read the bible, help me overcome this sorrow.

8. Zipporah Mushala

August 15, 2016 at 7:58 pm

Nkcubeko Mpila, if you follow it,you will see that Paul was trying to convince the jews not to follow the law and telling them to have faith in Christ.That is not an exception to say we should do as we please.Paul himself says in Timothy about outward adornments and writes a lists in many of his books about sins if people are found practicing,will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven.He constantly writes about crucifying the flesh and not giving in to its lusts. People misunderstand the word of God but if read with help from the Holy Spirit,one can see that the word of God requires Holiness even though we are no longer under the law. Paul says in Galatians that you have been called to liberty but do not use liberty as an opportunity for the flesh and goes on in verse 20 to write a list of sins.This is Galatians 5. I addressed this issue fully in a post entitled GRACE VERSUS WORKS..you will find it on my timeline and you can get more insight there.God bless

9. Rael Emali

August 15, 2016 at 8:25 pm

God bless you sister Zipporah Mushala

10. Lk Lyn

August 15, 2016 at 8:41 pm

Ezekiel18:21-24 i had just read that. Thankyou sister. Jeremiah 7: … just read them n Jesus Christ used u to reflected them to me. God bless u.

11. Nkcubeko Mpila

August 15, 2016 at 8:56 pm

Sister Zipporah Mushala also clarify in this matter, how does it become a sin if I sing holy song in spirit and truth that worship God ALONE, but drums are like of reggae or rnb But lyrics are Holy and worshipping God. How is that a sin?

12. Olorundare O'seun David

August 15, 2016 at 8:57 pm

Hmnnn… Amen.

13. Robert Cruz

August 15, 2016 at 9:09 pm

Thank God sister bless you and keep using for the glory of the Lord Jesus Christ

14. Max Coenraad

August 15, 2016 at 9:15 pm

A——MEN “GBU ” !

15. Zipporah Mushala

August 15, 2016 at 9:18 pm

Mpila, God can’t be worshipped with worldy songs.We must leave wordlism in the world and worship God in truth and in Spirit. Even Angels do not rap before God.That is disrespectful. Jesus said in one of the Revelations “Am I a dog that people should rap before me? Do the Angels rap before me? I am Holy” anyone who sings rap,listens to rap or other unholy music and encourages others to do so is headed for Hell fire. Please ask for the Holy Spirit Baptism and he will teach you all things.

16. Gertrude Patterson

August 15, 2016 at 9:23 pm

Hallelujah

17. Nkcubeko Mpila

August 15, 2016 at 9:41 pm

You also could not help me with this scripture.

You have died with Christ and are set free from the ruling spirits of the universe. Why, then, do you live as though you belonged to this world? Why do you obey such rules as “Don’t handle this,” “Don’t taste that,” “Don’t touch the other”? All these refer to things which become useless once they are used; they are only human rules and teachings. Of course such rules appear to be based on wisdom in their forced worship of angels, and false humility, and severe treatment of the body; but they have no real value in controlling physical passions.
    Colossians 2:20-23 GNB

18. Debbie Tor-anyiin Ochefu

August 15, 2016 at 10:45 pm

19. Nkcubeko Mpila

August 16, 2016 at 12:28 am

Zipporah Mushala don’t bother to answer, thanks a lot sis. Shalom

20. Chris Brown

August 16, 2016 at 3:49 am

Thank you for your message.

21. Alfred Dickson Makwasa

August 16, 2016 at 5:01 am

Amen God help me

22. Giliad W Chirwa

August 16, 2016 at 6:12 am

23. Chris Okumu

August 16, 2016 at 7:52 am

Sarophine Mwende Charles Okumu read this please n share.

24. Maryahsha Yahuah

August 16, 2016 at 8:45 am

25. Victor Victor Victor

August 16, 2016 at 9:26 am

26. Bonginkosi Theobald

August 16, 2016 at 9:43 am

This is an anointed message he that has an ear let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches!

27. Stella Nyaluhanga Ng'oma

August 16, 2016 at 10:26 am

Amen!!

28. Paula Myers

August 16, 2016 at 11:03 am

29. Emmanuel Chika

August 16, 2016 at 12:40 pm

Thanks for reminding me once more, God bless you richly.