THE TRANSFORMING POWER OF JESUS

THE TRANSFORMING POWER OF JESUS

I am a living testimony of how JESUS can change someone, no matter how much of a sinner they are.
My life right now is a complete opposite of what it was before I came to Jesus.
The day I got baptized with the Holy Spirit,I died with Christ,and ALL things truly became new.
I never ever listened to gospel music, except for a few songs(which had worldly beats coz I thought the REAL CHRISTIAN SONGS which weren't worldly in any way were boring.
I used to be particularly addicted listening to music by west life and there was no song of theirs which I didn't know word for word.
Days after I got baptized by the Holy Spirit,I was sitting outside my parents' house in the evening, when I suddenly realized that I could not remember the title of ANY song done by west life.
All the lyrics, and even the titles of the songs were COMPLETELY ERASED!Literally.
It was as if that part of my memory was just removed from my mind.
I was shocked at this and when I told my sister what was happening,she discovered the same thing had happened to her!
She couldn't remember any lyrics,or even the title of any of their songs!
That only takes the life transforming power of Jesus Christ.
All of a sudden, all I could listen to was Christian music, the sound of worldly music when am out in a public place was so tormenting, I hated it.
I used to be the kind of person who thinks dressing modestly was old fashioned and I would never ever want to be associated with that type of dressing.
I wasn't all out in immodesty because my dad is a pastor.
But the clothes I wore were tight and my skirts were short.
After encountering JESUS,and I wore my usual clothes,I was extremely uncomfortable. The Lord told me to burn the clothes.
And the day my sister Zipporah,and I burnt our clothes,we remained with almost nothing, but I felt soooo much joy in my spirit because I knew God was pleased.
The modest clothes I once despised,are what I go searching for now,whenever am buying clothes!
When I hear a person talking about Jesus to others,I would completely dismiss them;I would never want to associate with that person because I felt they were boring people and being friends with them would make my life boring.
But now because of God's grace to me,am that kind of person who just wants to talk about Jesus all the time.
I really don't have anything to talk about that is of much interest to me,except it is about Jesus.
If you want to talk about Jesus, we can talk for hours! Anything else,I really don't have much to say…..coz my whole life is about Jesus.
The life transforming power of Jesus IS REAL.
Whenever I look at my life then and now,it is as though am looking at the life of two different people.
The gospel of Christ seemed like foolishness to me when I was in the world perishing, but now it is what I cherish most, because I know there's no other name by which we all can be saved,except the name of Jesus.
And the Christian life isn't at all boring like the devil likes to potray it.
Sometimes people try to "help God" to make Christianity interesting by adding worldliness to it.
But the only thing that is doing is corrupting the church.
The world and Jesus are completely opposite.
Or by bringing rap music into the church.
All those things will just reap more souls for Satan among those coming to church!
We are called to be completely separate from the world.
The only one who is able to make our walk with God exciting is the Holy Spirit.
If He is absent, we can have "Christian rock" concerts to help more young people become excited about coming to the Lord,but we will never actually get them to the Lord.
We will only get them more lost than we found them because now they will not even know what true Christianity is.
Jesus Christ is enough.
We don't have to bring all the worldliness into the church to make worldly people feel comfortable and excited about coming to our church.
If you have Jesus, He ALONE is enough to touch those people's heart's and even make them excited to pursue Him.
He ALONE has power to save and to transform.
All the things I once despised and never ever wanted to be associated with, I now hold so dearly, all because of the power of Jesus.
All the things I was proud of and held in high esteem, I now greatly despise because I now see,they were only a trap to hell.
We don't need to become worldly, to attract sinners.
Let's take Jesus to sinners and they will be changed.
It is the world that must conform to Christ.
Galatians 2:20 (KJV)
"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me."

1. Nadia Shabalala

September 17, 2019 at 10:39 am

Thanks for sharing. Jesus is truly all we need. HE is more than enough.

2. Godwin Dasaint Felix

September 17, 2019 at 10:50 am

awesome piece of writing

3. Allen Mziray

September 17, 2019 at 10:52 am

Yes sister,it is so true.after I became serious in my relationship with Jesus.no one had to tell this or that is a sin but directly I realized I was wrong and grieved the holy spirit.I once had some gospel with worldly beats and I loved them so much.but just recently I deleted them coz felt so uncomfortable listening to them.I feel the transformation in me and its easy to overcome sin

4. MakaNtando KamaVilakazi Shoba

September 17, 2019 at 10:52 am

5. Gaston Koudhanou

September 17, 2019 at 10:58 am

Jesus please, give me this transformation. I whont to have this genuis testimonie my Dady!

6. Zimasa Gobingca

September 17, 2019 at 11:09 am

7. Adah Döbele

September 17, 2019 at 11:10 am

Hallelujah and Amen! Thank you, you’ve literally shared a script out of my life. Amazingly, the LORD has been giving me songs since March this year…yet I am not a singer. May GOD enable us to record them

8. Word Dominion

September 17, 2019 at 11:26 am

I am not comfortable with rap gospel songs.lt doesn’t excited me and is boring for me to listen to

9. Bella Nicholas

September 17, 2019 at 11:49 am

Lord Jesus, please make this kind of transformation in my life in Jesus Name.

10. Yolanda Bohlale Kgomotso

September 17, 2019 at 12:02 pm

Kholofelo Yolanda

11. Whendz Lasalle Sim

September 17, 2019 at 1:13 pm

Hallelujah, praise the Lord! Glory to God in the highest!

12. Thulani Ntimane

September 17, 2019 at 1:31 pm

13. Josephine Culanag

September 17, 2019 at 1:35 pm

Amen…

14. Eliud Wanjohi

September 17, 2019 at 1:41 pm

This is the army that the LORD has raised at this evil hour to counter DECEPTION and the hordes of HELL. I love reading her teachings and encounters with JESUS CHRIST.

15. Nonye Ella Nmeregini

September 17, 2019 at 2:48 pm

Powerful message. God bless you so much my sister for sharing.

16. Naomi Bowa

September 17, 2019 at 3:25 pm

Amen…Thank you Jesus.

17. Linda Mumba

September 17, 2019 at 3:53 pm

Amen . Thanx God bless u Racheal.

18. Kholofelo Yolanda

September 17, 2019 at 5:25 pm

True

19. Susan Agbonson

September 17, 2019 at 6:07 pm

Congratulations

20. Mofolo Puleng

September 17, 2019 at 7:44 pm

21. Innocent Thipha

September 17, 2019 at 8:36 pm

True gospel

22. Adozi Lunda

September 17, 2019 at 9:01 pm

Wow, now that’s true spirituality my sister. Blessings and thanks for the insight!!!

23. Pemberton Mbekeani

September 18, 2019 at 12:00 am

To God Almighty be glory and honour. True salvation brings with it transformation of the whole being. Brings real change to one’s life because it is no longer you living but Jesus Christ that comes to dwell in you. God bless you for the wonderful testimony.

24. Yani Albert Wungow

September 18, 2019 at 2:04 am

Halleluja, praise Lord Jesus Christ. 🔥🔥

25. Nkhatya Mumba

September 18, 2019 at 5:53 am

Thank you Jesus. It’s comforting to know that there’s people out there who have the same love for Jesus and nothing else. Jesus is wonderful! Seek him with your whole heart and when he touches you, nothing else will ever matter to you again. God bless you all.

26. Apostle Mncedi Tshekela

September 18, 2019 at 8:19 am

This is the kind of gospel, that we need in the last days (pure truth). Praise God

27. Emelia Emelia

September 18, 2019 at 10:09 am

Am blessed , thank you for your testimony

28. Matilda Unik Samani

September 18, 2019 at 12:28 pm

That is true

29. Jefta Gumboreshumba

September 19, 2019 at 5:12 am

Amen sister

30. Catherine Tolno

September 19, 2019 at 10:31 am

amen amen

31. Pililanie Blessings Giga-pho Mughogho

September 19, 2019 at 2:21 pm

“And the Christian life isn’t at all boring like the devil likes to potray it. Sometimes people try to “help God” to make Christianity interesting by adding worldliness to it. They think more people will convert if Christian songs begin to sound like the songs worldly musicians are singing! But the only thing that is doing is corrupting the church. The world and Jesus are completely opposite. You cannot convert sinners by bringing worldly dances into the church to create excitement.”…..amen….#Reality

32. Joseph Njuguna Mutinda

September 28, 2019 at 3:42 pm

33. Chukwuka Basil

October 9, 2019 at 8:37 pm

Sharon

34. Samuel Dido Molo

October 22, 2019 at 4:36 pm

Thanks Lord.

35. Iliya Galadima

November 11, 2019 at 9:51 pm

WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO. WHAT ALBUM?