The devil lies to people that heaven is a boring place where you just sing hosanna! hosanna! that heaven is very boring.

He makes the things of God here on earth seem foolish such that if you obey God, you will be labelled as a 'church guy' or 'church girl' but its all Satan's deception!

Heaven is the MOST Glorious, MOST wonderful, COMPLETELY perfect and MOST beautiful place beyond your wildest dreams.

Heaven is a place where the creator of the whole Universe lives.

The God who created the world in all its beauty and majesty, the whales, the oceans, the mountains, the continents, the planets, the different uncountable varieties of food and fruits each with their own unique taste, all the wonders of the world, the different varieties of plants, mighty waterfalls and every other beautiful and splendid thing you have ever heard of or seen here on earth.

He also created you, a human being with intellect and self will. A being intelligent enough to invent various things.

God saw all these things that exist from nowhere but just imagined them and spoke the word and they came to life.

Now all these things on earth cannot be compared to the beauty and excellence of what exists in heaven. They are just a shadow and not the real thing.

Hell on the other hand is a place of untold suffering and torments. A place where when one is in, the existence of earth seems like a mere memory. A place with scary demons taking all scary and unimaginable forms, a disgusting place with repugnant smells of rotting flesh, worms, unearthly fire and yet with darkness at the same time , a place rising with thick black smoke. A place of weeping and gnashing of teeth for all eternity.

Yet the things that lead people to hell seem like the ideal here on earth. They seem like the 'cool' things, the 'classy' things, the 'ideal' things and if you're not doing those things, you'll be seen as foolish. But the bible tells us that the wisdom of this world is foolishness to God 1 Corinthians 3:19 and that what is highly esteemed among men is an abomination to God Luke 16:15.

All this 'beauty' and 'cleverness' of the world is ALL hell in disguise.

God wants outer holiness and inward holiness. We need to put off the deeds on the flesh and put on holiness. We need to ask God to baptise us with His Holy Spirit so that we can overcome.

If the world knows you, heaven can never know you. If heaven knows you, the world can never know you. You have to choose between God and Satan.

#End

1. Jeremy Alex van Kerkhoff

April 18, 2018 at 10:19 am

That is great! Ameen. The Lord is a mighty deliverer and comforter.

2. Sande Esther

April 18, 2018 at 10:48 am

Great.Glory to God.Only two places-Either to Heaven or Hell,or you Turn or Burn.Let’s think of -Hebrews9:27.God bless u.

3. Emmanuel Chukwudi

April 18, 2018 at 11:00 am

God bless you

4. Mayosi Sinovuyo

April 18, 2018 at 12:46 pm

JESUS

5. Wesya Yontsia

April 18, 2018 at 12:54 pm

6. Success Michael

April 18, 2018 at 2:18 pm

I was just thinking of your post that it’s been long I have seen and read any of you and your sister post and this just appeared.. wonderful God.. you are blessed Zipporah Mushala

7. James Olufiisegun Kayode

April 18, 2018 at 2:20 pm

God bless you real good

8. Nwa Ihueze

April 18, 2018 at 2:23 pm

May God help us to overcome and make Heaven.

9. Jane Wahome

April 18, 2018 at 3:29 pm

10. Khakasa Violet

April 18, 2018 at 4:51 pm

Oh Lord Jesus help me to be lead by the Holy spirit not by my human nature heaven is my home am not of this world

11. Robert Gantungo

April 18, 2018 at 5:05 pm

God bless

12. Pathias P Bongo

April 18, 2018 at 6:19 pm

Powerful!

13. Gift Pumbwa

April 18, 2018 at 7:31 pm

14. Alex Godit Godit

April 18, 2018 at 7:48 pm

Heaven is indeed a place to be, may God help us to be there.

15. George Igboin

April 18, 2018 at 9:36 pm

What a mighty God you are

16. Oyetunji Steven

April 18, 2018 at 10:20 pm

Amen Hallelujah

17. Fasha Ridda

April 19, 2018 at 4:56 am

It’s my prayer that I’ll not miss that glorious place where our Father reigns forevermore

18. Silas Linyama

April 19, 2018 at 6:14 am

Awesome

19. Takemore Majabule

April 19, 2018 at 3:06 pm

HALLELUJA

20. Gilbert Munzhelele

April 19, 2018 at 6:23 pm

21. Moses Chukwudi

April 20, 2018 at 7:34 am

2 Corinthians 7:1 Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.
    God bless you Zipporah Mushala

That’s right!

26. Annetta Evans

April 23, 2018 at 12:23 pm

AMEN

27. Stephane Henry

April 26, 2018 at 5:41 pm

Yes, you say true when i was in the world ,i witness a series saying heaven is boring,but now i realise that this is trap of the devil to decieve the elected ones

28. Mlungisi Xulu

April 30, 2018 at 5:24 pm

“You will know the truth and the truth shall set you free”

EPHESIANS 5:11 (NIV)
    “Have nothing to do with fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them”

Come and see this post Nokwanda Beezoh Biellar Nalzin Bae Makamelokuhle Mazwide Okuhle Coomalo Senzie Thabethe Sthah Kwandoe Mlandoh Shabane Luthandoe Gebow Zulu Muzi T Mpanza Phiwe Phoku Lungelo Ndlovu Sunny Xs Ndiya Jhenenie Zikode Joyce Mabuza Margie Pearl

29. Jacob Campbell

July 21, 2018 at 9:19 pm

I chose god and to be righteous

30. Alice Musa