THE DEATH OF ONE WHO DIES IN SIN

THE DEATH OF ONE WHO DIES IN SIN

I had shared how God showed me that the death of His children is a very joyous event.
Below am sharing the vision God showed me about the death of a sinner who dies in their sin.
I saw a young man lying down on his sick bed.
I could tell he hadn't been sick for long because he didn't look sickly and looked like he hadn't lost weight.
Someone was at his bed side.
Suddenly, I heard the sick young man exclaim,"ah!where are my sacks I need to pack! "
Immediately he said this he died.
The vision was so real,and I got scared coz of how this man died and the things he said.
I was surprised that immediately he asked for 'his sacks' they appeared in his hospital room,fully packed, and he left(died) so fast.
God explained to me while still in the vision that spiritual things happen so fast,they don't take the same amount of time they would in the physical.
I saw the 'sacks' this dying man had asked for and was referring to as his,they were greyish sacks,extremely filthy,torn in several places and filled with what looked like garbage! It was something that you can only expect a mad person to possess and to carry.
I was shocked and scared to see that this was all this man had and wanted to go with them into the afterlife.
The Lord told me that this man spent his life clubbing,drinking,and living in fornication.This was what was normal to him and he never cared about knowing God.
The Lord told me,"he's packing in sacks(filthy torn sacks) because he is going to hell.Each person on earth is a traveller headed somewhere,what you pack in is determined by where your destination. If you are headed to heaven, you can pack in beautiful bags and suitcases,but if you are headed for hell,all you have are filthy sacks!"
It was so sad,even now its still so real how I saw this man and how he died!
I understood that what the Lord said was symbolic.
The filthy sacks filled with garbage were his works on earth,he went with them even in death and that was all he had.
The beautiful bags and suit cases that Jesus was talking about belonging to those who go to heaven symbolise their righteousness that follows them even in death.(Revelation 20:11-15)
Physically he looked clean,but spiritually his life was filled with garbage.
I remembered the story of the rich fool,who had everything he wanted for this earthly life,but spiritually he had nothing.
I remembered what the Lord had told my sister Zipporah some weeks ago,He had told her that Satan likes make his things look glamorous,sophisticated, and classy,he makes them look very desirable and glamorous,but its ALL FAKE!Because hell isn't a clean place,nor is it a glamorous place, its stinking and filthy beyond words,and that's where he wants to take you by making his things look nice. The kingdom of the devil is a very dirty place.Thats the truth.Its the home of all filth.
It may seem as though if you dress worldly, you look glamorous and classy,or if you live a life of partying and following after the lifestyle of celebrities, you are sophisticated and up to date, but its all a lie,there's nothing sophisticated or clean or glamorous about the life Satan offers you,its fake,satan himself is filthy and his kingdom is gross beyond imagination, nothing attractive at all.
Read Luke 12:15-22,
Matthew 6:19-22 "Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also."
Philippians 3:19" Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things."
Romans 8:6-10
For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can it be.
So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God."

1. John Njoroge

January 15, 2020 at 10:17 am

So sad

2. Pililanie Blessings Giga-pho Mughogho

January 15, 2020 at 10:32 am

3. Pst Mike Felix

January 15, 2020 at 10:48 am

Oh, May the Lord Jesus help us.

4. Sarfo Michael

January 15, 2020 at 10:48 am

O Lord, we pray for your grace and your enlightenment. We pray to help us walk in the statues and counsel. O Lord Jesus, help us

5. Beatrice Anjeline Favor

January 15, 2020 at 10:57 am

6. Catherine Tolno

January 15, 2020 at 12:57 pm

Amen Amen

7. Madumane Dumi Ngwane

January 15, 2020 at 1:57 pm

Help us Lord

8. Kholwi Nephali

January 15, 2020 at 2:04 pm

9. Thobela Mini

January 15, 2020 at 6:56 pm

It’s very true and that’s what I was saying, people are driven by what they see, smell, taste and touch. Yet these things are placed to trap our souls

10. Jefta Gumboreshumba

January 16, 2020 at 5:36 am

May the Lord help us indeed

11. Madel DC Liquiran

January 16, 2020 at 9:05 am

Jom Santiago

12. Jay Phee

January 16, 2020 at 8:18 pm

#kleva Mooka, read and share with others, time is up

13. Babra Ainembabazi

January 16, 2020 at 8:53 pm

Marion Marimari bambi read

14. Agashua Dorcas

January 16, 2020 at 9:59 pm

God give us the grace to live for you and you alone

15. Evangeliste Tasman Yeshua

January 17, 2020 at 12:12 am

Merci ma soeur

16. Karla Odhiambo

January 18, 2020 at 2:48 am

The LORD gave me a DREAM in early 2016, of myself on a cruise ship. In the DREAM, I was packing to go on the journey, but when the time came for everyone to go to “the front” of the ship for the launch, I looked down at my suit case, and was sooo disappointed to find that I didn’t have enough clothes for the journey, and I knew that I couldn’t go!
    I was sooo disappointed!! I had every intention of being ready, but here I was, NOT READY!
    Intrepretation: The Cruise ship represented the nations of people or souls, the “front deck” for the launch, represented being on “The Front Line” of ministry. The LORD was telling me at the time that I was not fully equip for the battle to be on the “FRONT LINE,” and that the problem was issues concerning my SPIRITUAL ARMOR!

17. Jacob Chipunza

January 18, 2020 at 2:47 pm

May God help us all

18. Felicien Bonga

January 24, 2020 at 5:58 am

Amen we have to clean our spiritual clothes everydays in Jésus name