SECRETS OF SATANIC AGENTS EXPOSED!!! The Lord Jesus

SECRETS OF SATANIC  AGENTS EXPOSED!!!                                                                     The Lord Jesus

SECRETS OF SATANIC AGENTS EXPOSED!!! The Lord Jesus Christ showed me the wickedness that is in the world. He said, "Whatever I tell you, tell it to my children so that they can know how much wickedness is in this world. They need to know that there is no safety in this world but only in the cross. I want them to be determined to come to me in Heaven. That is why I am revealing all this wickedness that is in the world." So I looked and saw a group of mourners moving in a Vehicle with a trailer. There were some men and women in the trailer mourning a dead person. There was a coffin in the middle of the trailer and they were taking a body for burial. So the Lord said to me, "Do you see these? They are actually not even mourning anyone." "There is no dead body they are carrying. All these are a group Satanic agents who have come together to perform rituals. They are actually planning on killing someone and as part of their rituals,they are parading around with a coffin and mourning as if the person is already dead." "They are almost killing the person and so,they are even holding the funeral in advance due to their wickedness. Tell my children to always remain strong in prayer because the devil is constantly planning their downfall." Then I saw the Lord stretch out his hand towards the vehicle and it suddenly came upon a hump and overturned. We were in the spiritual realm and what we were seeing was happening in the physical realm. Those in the vehicle did not even know that their accident was being caused by the Lord himself. The Lord was heavily grieved and looked away from the truck as it overturned. He was heavily grieved by the wickedness of these Satanic agents. We should never take the journey to Heaven lightly but should always fill our lives with so much prayer even as the bibIe say, Submit to God,resist the deviI and he wiII fIee from you. #END

1. Watson Mnaphi

January 11, 2017 at 9:27 pm

The enemy is defeated

2. Omos Umoru

January 11, 2017 at 9:40 pm

How do you overcome bad thoughts?

3. Amen Blessing Bismark

January 11, 2017 at 10:47 pm

thans be Almighty Lord for helping is people.

4. Djoey Thesung Lulumin

January 12, 2017 at 3:30 am

Serve God in truth nd in spirit all the days of our lives.

5. Gbemileke Gabriel

January 12, 2017 at 8:10 am

@Omos#.Read and meditate on God’s morning,day and night,stop watching ungodly films and music,pray,ask the Holy Spirit to sanctify your heart,stop any kind of sin.Persist in prayer and Bible you will prevail

6. David Karis Awitor

January 12, 2017 at 11:59 am

7. Olota Craig Mueller

January 12, 2017 at 12:53 pm

thanks for sharing

8. Peter Jay

January 12, 2017 at 1:29 pm

may God help us in Jesus name

9. Walter Mwesige

January 12, 2017 at 6:00 pm

AMEN
    THANKS FOR SHARING

10. Adedayo Johnson

January 12, 2017 at 8:39 pm

My advise to everyone reading the message above is to look unto Jesus and follow his will not anybodies will but your creator. God bless the reader and God bless Nigerians.

11. Alfred Odhiambo

January 12, 2017 at 9:32 pm

12. Yvonne Robinson

January 14, 2017 at 11:25 am

to God be the glory great thing he had done hallelujah he says he will never leave us nar for sake us he his he will cover us under his blood were the devils can’t do us no arm in the mighty name of Jesus glory be to God hallelujah

13. Andrew Joupe

January 16, 2017 at 9:12 am

Glory to Thy Mighty God In Heaven.

14. Collinsilver Eze

January 16, 2017 at 1:51 pm

15. Linda Mumba

January 16, 2017 at 3:32 pm

Thanx Zipporah.
    My Jesus hide me under the shadow of your wings.

16. Herine Maina

January 17, 2017 at 7:22 am

17. Takemore Majabule

January 17, 2017 at 2:45 pm

May God help us.

18. Emma Smith

January 19, 2017 at 12:13 am

Save us Jesus.

19. Christopher Anichebe

January 19, 2017 at 1:06 am

Jesus Hav Mercy On Me

20. Stephen Ushie

January 19, 2017 at 7:46 pm

O Lord have your way in my life oooo

21. Victor Lufeo

January 19, 2017 at 10:05 pm

Amen May The Lord Protect Me From Evil Doers In This World.

22. Busayo Oluwatusin Adebawo

January 21, 2017 at 4:27 pm

Glory be God Almighty! Alleluia

23. Alvina Thabah

January 22, 2017 at 5:09 pm

Hallelujah glory to God Almighty

24. Manono Nyakama

January 26, 2017 at 1:13 am

Alleluia!!!

25. MakaNtando KamaVilakazi Shoba

January 28, 2017 at 12:33 pm

Glory be to God

26. Vincent Vincentious Dekuz

January 29, 2017 at 5:20 pm

Amen and thanks for the message

27. Tutu Blessings Kumwenda

January 31, 2017 at 12:43 pm

o! God have meciful on a sinner

28. Mattias Isaac

32. Jingoes Kolotsane

February 8, 2017 at 4:55 pm

33. Barney Ranthako

February 8, 2017 at 5:54 pm

34. Rethabile Mothobi

February 8, 2017 at 6:16 pm

God protect me against evil

35. Devon Johnson

February 8, 2017 at 9:37 pm

LORD protect your people in JESUS name AMEN.

36. Trinity Matsietsa

February 9, 2017 at 4:38 am

37. Kamoli Piti

February 9, 2017 at 5:57 am

amen

38. Ayodele Oluwatomisin Praise

February 9, 2017 at 8:56 pm

Alright…. God bless you

39. Stephen Atela

February 12, 2017 at 7:11 pm

Christ is our refuge

40. Neema Wanjiru Muhoro

February 19, 2017 at 7:34 am

May Abba father protect us……………