Resharing this important warning:

STOP GIVING YOUR CHILDREN TO SATAN

This is a vision Jesus Christ gave me this morning.
I saw an open space that looked like a play ground.
I saw a lot of huge rocks in the play ground.
Then I noticed that on each rock,there was a cartoon printed there;a picture of the cartoon main character,with the name of the cartoon.
In the vision,i saw that here on these rocks,were not just some,but ALL cartoons that are aired on children's channels like Disney,Disney jnr, Nikelodian,cartoon network,Jim Jam etc.

All of the cartoons were here,plastered on these rocks.
Then I saw satan standing in the midst of the rocks.
As I watched,I saw little children coming to the rocks,the same placs were satan stood!
some were running,while some walked.
The children were so small,some looked as young as 2 years,others 3 years.
They all came to satan at the rocks,and satan welcomed them.
They were all attracted to him by the cartoons they loved.
There were so many children's cartoons,and I saw so many titles but I knew they included ALL children's cartoons aired on children's channels.
The one that shocked me was that I also saw a Dracula cartoon for children,and I was surprised they can make such an evil character in a children's cartoon.
The children all ran to individual rocks where there was their favourite cartoon.
They were so distracted by the cartoons,such that I could tell they were unaware of anything else going on.
And satan was with them,patting their backs and encouraging them.
When satan saw me standing nearby and watching what was happening, he was extremely angry.
He turned all his attention on me and began lifting the rocks and throwing them at me.
I knew if just one hit me,it could crush me because they were so huge.
Each time he threw a rock,I'd call Jesus' name.
I'd just say,"Jesus " and to my shock, the rock would immediately divert,and fall on my side.
Non hit me!
This kept happening till he was left with just one rock,he didn't manage to hit me at all!That's the power of Jesus name!
And I began to pick the rocks he had thrown at me and I began throwing them at hit two at a time!
And all of them hit him!
The vision ended.
What I want to say is,whenever you are letting your children watch worldly cartoons,you are giving them to satan.
Jesus said," let the little children come to Me"
Jesus wants them to go to Him,don't take them to satan just because of worldly entertainment.
Jesus had told me before that they make these cartoons to trap little children.
It's satan's bait to lead them away from God.
And once they are old enough to know right from wrong,they will go to hell.
Jesus doesn't want their souls lost,Jesus died for them.
Those cartoons are meant to take the children to hell.
If you love your children, you ll care about their salvation.
Jesus had earlier told me,some cartoons are drawn exactly like demons,and they also put demons to posses and control children when they watch.
Jesus had clearly told me to tell you that secular movies,music,cartoons ll take you to hell.
All those non Christian cartoons and movies aren't meant to entertain you but to destroy your souls.
You may or may not agree but I ve done my duty by sharing exactly what the Lord showed me in order for me to relay it to you.
Those things are really demonic and simply bait for your souls and your children's souls.
Love not the world or the things of the world.

1. Thulani Ntimane

November 22, 2018 at 10:30 am

2. قیثحک قطشف

November 22, 2018 at 10:30 am

Dhenz Cajudo Ezar

3. Jane K Nass

November 22, 2018 at 11:36 am

Point noted

4. Mwiizah Griphenes

November 22, 2018 at 11:51 am

Fwabi Faith Sichula Mutinta Bbuku Constance Tendai Tserayi

5. Rodney Mumba

November 22, 2018 at 12:00 pm

The creation of habitual sin, starts early in life. Bad habits, then, hellfire.

6. Julianna Marie Kay

November 22, 2018 at 12:41 pm

Even Winnie the pooh? Charlie Brown?

7. Kemi Bucham

November 22, 2018 at 1:31 pm

8. Nabosa Flavi

November 22, 2018 at 3:01 pm

May God help us

9. Chanda Safe

November 22, 2018 at 3:33 pm

This is so true. Children these days are behaving like the cartoons they watch. This warning is time. Parents and guardians let’s be vigilant.

10. Overly Jasmin

November 22, 2018 at 4:11 pm

11. Folake Olufemi Oluwasanya

November 22, 2018 at 9:58 pm

Tnks so much ma

12. Silvana Nails Aguilera

November 23, 2018 at 1:56 am

Amen Dios me la a bendiga mi hermanita rachel por compartir esta revelacion tb estan los juegos de play yo he orado por mi hijo q el lo liberte

13. De-unique Kabelo Mashilo-Besoran

November 23, 2018 at 7:04 am

Have mercy Ohhh God

14. Ekasa Patience

November 23, 2018 at 11:59 am

15. Lorna Okech

November 23, 2018 at 12:43 pm

16. Gina Emeka

November 23, 2018 at 3:35 pm

thanks a lot

17. Mary Awino

November 25, 2018 at 6:42 pm

may God remember and rescue our children

18. Gideon Mokwena

November 30, 2018 at 1:50 pm

Thanks sister Rachael for the divine warning,will difinately share,Amen

19. Gideon Mokwena

November 30, 2018 at 1:50 pm

Thanks sister Rachael for the divine warning,will difinately share,Amen

20. Gideon Mokwena

November 30, 2018 at 1:50 pm

Thanks sister Rachael for the divine warning,will difinately share,Amen

21. Gideon Mokwena

November 30, 2018 at 1:50 pm

Thanks sister Rachael for the divine warning,will difinately share,Amen

22. Shiro Goodness

December 1, 2018 at 12:20 am

@Rachel Mushala, what about educational cartoons?

23. Caroline Patson

December 8, 2018 at 11:27 am

The whole TV thing is destructive,whether christians’ or not.A better thing is not to watch it at all.
    Makes one lazy to work,to pray,mind controlling etc

24. Evangelist Tawonga Michelle Chirambo

December 15, 2018 at 1:46 pm

Wow!

25. Oware Isaac

December 31, 2018 at 2:32 pm

This is my watsap nu

26. Oware Isaac

December 31, 2018 at 2:38 pm

This is my watsap number 0554568599 send ur message via it so dat I can distribute among my family and friends

27. Rael Ongulo