PERSECUTION FOR BEING HOLY

PERSECUTION FOR BEING HOLY

"Yea, and ALL that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution," 2 Timothy 3:12

As I slept at night,I saw in a vision of the night a road. I then noticed that along this road,there was a roadblock and demons were standing there. I saw that the demons are the ones who had made the roadblock. Some of the demons were disguised in human-like flesh and some were in their real form. For those in their real form, some of them had fur and looked like animals that were standing upright. Completely hideous.

I saw that many people were using that road,going about their daily business. However, I noticed that the demons at the roadblock were EXTREMELY angry and aggressive and I saw that before allowing anyone to pass through that roadblock,they would THOROUGHLY check each and every person, no matter how busy or how late the person was.

I noticed that they were inspecting to see how the person was dressed, to see what they had done to their hair,nails etc.

I saw that the only people they allowed to pass through the roadblock were those who had worldly things such as painted nails,artificial hair,tweezed eyebrows,sagged trousers,tatoos, fashion rings,women who were wearing trousers or short skirts and dresses or tight revealing clothes etc.

James 4:4, 1 John 2:15-17,Jeremiah 4:30, Isaiah 3:24,1 Corinthians 6:19 -20,1 Peter 3:3-4,1 Timothy 2: 9-10.

I saw one young man who had earphones as he was walking and when he reached the roadblock, one of the demons got one side of the earphones and put it in its ear to hear what kind of music he was listening to. When it found that it was a secular worldly song,it gave him back the earphone and indicated using its hand for him to pass quickly. I noticed that this demon had a look of despise as it was allowing the people to pass. As if saying, "You're foolish! on you go, pass!"

They were so thorough in their search that they even checked what kind of music he was listening to.

I knew it was ushering them to the road to hell.

However, these people who were being allowed to pass didn't even seem aware that there was something wrong or that they were going to hell.

They didn't even seem to think there was anything fishy going on.

The demons would not allow anyone to pass through that roadblock unless they had at least even just ONE worldly thing.

When the demons found someone who did not have any of the things mentioned earlier or anything else worldly on them, they would block that person from passing and make them stand at the side of the road under HEAVY guard of equally angry and aggressive demons.

These demons not only surrounded these people who did not have any worldly thing but also held them tightly so that the demon's nails dug into their flesh.

I saw a certain woman who was passing and she had on a long dress. It went all the way down.

When the demons at the roadblock saw her long dress, they were EXTREMELY enraged and one of them held her arm with a tight grip to block her from passing. It started inspecting her thoroughly from head to toe hoping to find at least even just ONE worldly thing on her. Her long dress was making it difficult for the demon to see her feet and when it lifted her dress from her feet,it found that she had painted her toe nails. When it found her toe nails painted,it suddenly let go of her arm and said with relief,"Okay,you may pass!"

I was totally shocked at this sight.

The Lord then explained to me that the roadblock stands for persecution.

He said that demons will thoroughly persecute you in various forms if you are dressing holy or living a holy life because they want you to perish with them.

In the vision,those who were not found with any worldly thing were made to stand at the side under heavy guard of enraged demons which not only surrounded but also held them tightly to prevent them from escaping. This symbolises heavy persecution from all angles on those pursuing a holy life.

This persecution comes in many forms and from many sources and even through pressure from others to do worldly things.

Demons don't want you to escape from them to go to God and so they will try to keep their hold on you through persecution.

They hope that if they heavily persecute you,you'll give up on following God so that you can end up in hell.

However,we should not be shaken because the bible tells us, "But the Lord is faithful, who will establish you and guard you from the evil one," 2 Thessalonians 3:3

To go to heaven,you must overcome. That's why all of the Promises of God in Revelations are for ONLY for those who will overcome.

For there to be need to overcome,it simply means you will face apposition. That's why the bible calls it a war Ephesians 6:12,"For we war not against flesh and blood,but against principalities,against powers…" and that's why we need spiritual armor Ephesians 6:13 "Therefore, take up the whole armor of God,that you may be able to withstand in the evil day…"

Satan doesn't care whether you're following holiness 99% percent. All he needs is just one thing in order to claim your soul. That is why that demon was relieved when it found that the woman who had the long dress had painted her nails despite dressing holy. You may be pursuing holiness but still watching secular Tv. That's all that Satan needs. He doesn't need 100 things to claim your soul. He just needs one. That is why we must stop playing games with holiness.

Those who are doing worldly things now are having an easy life and are facing no opposition whatsoever.

That is why they were being given easy access to pass through the roadblock.

That's because the devil knows that they are already his. He has no business chasing after those who are already on their way to hell but he has interest in
getting those who are on the way to heaven so that he can take them to hell.

The word of God also tells us,
“We must through many tribulations enter the kingdom of God," Acts 14:22.

If you're going through persecution for the Sake of God,rejoice even as the scripture says for great is your reward. There is only one way to heaven and its not an easy road. It calls for overcoming. The Lord has promised us victory as long as we walk with Him.

Be of good cheer. I have overcome the world- Jesus.

1. Hitch Main

December 18, 2018 at 7:42 pm

Okay.

2. Mary Awino

December 18, 2018 at 7:57 pm

hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah….
    All Glory and Honour to Jesus Christ
    may God continue using in mighty way in Jesus Mighty name Ameeeen

3. Makolwane Mashego

December 18, 2018 at 9:47 pm

4. Thulasizwe Innocent Mbuli

December 18, 2018 at 11:07 pm

AMEN

5. Daniel Mwakerah

December 19, 2018 at 3:39 am

Really shocking!

6. Word Dominion

December 19, 2018 at 3:47 am

7. Andrew Andy Byamugisha

December 19, 2018 at 4:52 am

May the Lord Jesus keep us in his way and be faithful to us in always.

8. Thulani Ntimane

December 19, 2018 at 6:11 am

9. James Gakindi

December 19, 2018 at 8:00 am

Zipporah Mushala may Our Lord Jesus Christ continue using you to expose satan’s traps to save believers from evil tricks. God bless you Sister in Christ.

10. Massuku Goodness

December 20, 2018 at 4:22 am

Amen that is true thanks Zippora

11. Allen Mziray

December 20, 2018 at 8:19 am

Sister zipporah may god bless u and ur sister coz ur relevations .I was so touched and I felt a great urge to seek Jesus in feverent fasting and prayer and led to great result the holy spirit reveal to me that ur relevations at true and thnks to them I’m pursuing holiness my qustion iz is wedding rings also a satanic trend that the lord is against?I mean if ur married did u neglect ring as a part of wedding ceremony pleas sis zipporah answer me I’m so desperate to knw !!!!!

12. Mary Awino

December 20, 2018 at 1:21 pm

so powerful massage

13. Thapelo Siyy Tee

December 21, 2018 at 2:04 pm

Nthabiseng Dikobo Ntumiseng Gomotsegang Mabuse

14. Zodwa Zwane

December 21, 2018 at 9:21 pm

We need to know these things, for our awareness, thank you!!!

15. Jefta Gumboreshumba

December 22, 2018 at 5:49 pm

Amen and amen again. More grace Sister Zippora to finish well .

16. George Igboin

December 23, 2018 at 8:26 pm

I must need go home through the way of the cross

17. Jacob Mphahane

January 14, 2019 at 4:38 pm

23. Evangelist Tawonga Michelle Chirambo

January 19, 2019 at 12:23 pm

Michael Bendinha

24. Justice Okpolua

March 6, 2019 at 3:47 pm

lord help us to overcome in jesus name

25. Pst Moses Apeinumbe