NO HOLY SPIRIT VS FAKE HOLY SPIRIT ENCOUNTERS IN THE CHURCH……..

NO HOLY SPIRIT VS FAKE HOLY SPIRIT ENCOUNTERS IN THE CHURCH........

(Ensure you get the REAL Holy Spirit encounter because we can't do without Him)

The current condition of the church is really sad and we all need to take action to change things.
The people who are populating hell are not just people who were in the world,but people from the church! People are falling from the church pews straight into hell for two reasons;
Satan has ensured that churches that are courageous enough to preach the truth of God's holiness in this generation, often neglect to also teach people how important it is to pursue a personal relationship with God and to be filled with the Holy Spirit.
We cannot neglect how important it is to be born of the Spirit.
That's the rebirth.
It involves being born of water and Spirit.
Many are taught that there is no need to pursue God after one is born again as they have "already received the Holy Spirit," when in many cases people have NOT received the Holy Spirit.
You cannot be holy without the Holy Spirit living in you.You will try but will always fail.
When people are taught God's holiness without the Holy Spirit, the result is a church filled with hypocrites.
Simply because it is impossible to be holy unless the Holy Spirit lives in you.
This is what makes salvation to not be the work of man but the work of God because when you get truly born again,your desire will automatically be to please God.
Your sinful desire will die.
Yes you will still be tempted but you will overcome those temptations because of your love for God.
The reason you won't be sinning won't be because you are scared someone who knows you as a Christian will see you,but it will be because you don't want to offend God because you love Him.
Your obedience will come from your love for God not necessarily because that's what your pastor tells you.
You only reach this point when you are pursuing God.
God is holy and we must be holy but its impossible to be holy without the Holy Spirit.
It is important for us to point out sin and rebuke it because that is what God expects, and it is also important for us as we preach holiness to teach the people the importance of fellowship with God.
Every Kingdom has rules and God's Kingdom HAS rules about our dressing, speech,conduct etc.
But because God's holiness is preached without people being taught the importance of being in the secret place where God can work on them so that they may go and sin no more,people try to obey God by mere human effort which often ends in an outward show of holiness while in secret sin.
Remember, God is holy and outward holiness is a must.
But it is only acceptable to God when it is coupled with inner purity too.
And because many people that preach holiness don't teach the importance of a personal intimate relationship with Jesus, people secretly live in sin,while showing "outward holiness" and still end up in hell.
The other reason hell is being populated by Christians is because many preachers neglect holiness all together and just want to concentrate on spiritual gifts.
People claim to encounter the Holy Spirit while wearing almost nothing in church, or while showing cleavage,or while their thighs are exposed!
This is an abomination to the Holy God.
If its truly the Holy Spirit they encountered they will run and cover their nakedness as they realise God's holiness because it is IMPOSSIBLE to encounter the Holy Spirit and He still lets you expose your cleavage while you are speaking in tongues!
There is a lot of deception in church and people think they are encountering the Holy Spirit when infact its a demonic spirit enticing them to the gates of hell!
The Bible says we must taste every spirit,not just accept it.
Taste the Spirit and see if it is of God because if you have a real encounter with God's Holy Spirit, His holiness is never separated from the encounter.

You may truly have received a spirit but if its not holy then know that you DID NOT receive the Holy Spirit.
When I received the Holy Spirit, I couldn't wear things I'd normally wear,I couldn't watch things I'd normally watch,I couldn't hang out with people I used to hang out with,I couldn't have conversations I could normally have.
BECAUSE THAT PERSON WAS DEAD,AND THIS WAS A NEW PERSON LIVING NOW.
So we have people talking about the Holy Spirit, and turning a blind eye to sin and the result is people speaking in tongues while falling into hell.
People are taught to pray and to fast,but are not taught about God's holiness, the result is someone who is able to do 40 day fast for a break through they want,while comfortably living in sin.
God's people are perishing and we must teach them how to pray and fast not just for earthly blessings but to fast and pray to get freedom from the chains of sin that are still holding them.
People need to be taught to stay in the secret place until they hear from God.
To be persistent in prayer,while also living in complete holiness because that is what God is looking for and it is such people who will experience true revival.
We cannot do one without the other.
We cannot just be prayerful while neglecting holiness(both in and outward),and we cannot just teach holiness without teaching people how to seek and pursue God because that is the only way they can truly be holy.
Some people say,"Because many people who obey God in outward holiness, live in secret in,I'd rather continue dressing indecently and God will not mind."
There is no excuse for sin.
Both you and the person you are pointing at who is showing outward holiness yet living in secret sin will end up in hell.
Two wrongs can never make a right.
You know God is holy and instead of justifying your sin, why don't you become the correct example by being holy outward and inside too.
God will never change His word due to the masses living in hypocrisy and open sin.
God is Holy and wants holiness both inside and outside.
If you pretend to be holy outside but are living in sin,hell is waiting for you.
And if you disregard outward holiness and continue wearing tight clothes,showing cleavage and thighs while speaking in tongues and prophesying, hell is still waiting for you.
Jesus Christ is looking for a person who will truly be a light in this dark world by living in true holiness which is evident in your dressing, speech,and your entire life,with a pure hear free from hatred,bitterness and unforgiveness.
He is looking for that person ready to obey Him and ready to seek Him and pursue a very intimate relationship with Jesus.
You cannot be Holy on your own and that's why your prayer life has to be on fire if you want to love a holy life,otherwise you will keep trying with human strength and keep failing.
We must seek God while He can be found, but we must seek Him in true holiness not while being double minded.
God is Holy and we must be Holy, but when we truly seek Him,He makes us Holy by making us hate sin.Without Jesus we can do nothing.

1. Chukwuka Basil

November 25, 2019 at 2:07 pm

Wow

2. Mishin Nanfwang Raymond

November 25, 2019 at 2:30 pm

Thanks for your heart touching message.

3. Cleopatra Moloro

November 25, 2019 at 3:29 pm

This has touched me, Jesus just spoke to me through this.

#from South Africa

4. Grace Chepkoskei

November 25, 2019 at 3:37 pm

This is powerful may God help is bride ipersonaly have been touched please remember me in your prayers i really need God to deliver me

5. Jefta Gumboreshumba

help us oh Lord

10. Christine Maina

November 26, 2019 at 5:59 am

11. Namyalo Lynn

November 26, 2019 at 8:47 am

Wow so powerful
    I have been a victim to this but now am determined to pursue a truly intimate relationship with God coupled with true holliness
    Thanks you Lord for such a powerful revelation specifically for me today

12. Sheryll Javier

November 26, 2019 at 10:47 am

AMEN. Very true

13. Wellington T. C Mwewa

November 26, 2019 at 2:38 pm

14. Jude Marrion Balou

November 26, 2019 at 10:32 pm

Sister Rachael May God really bless you !

15. Kholwi Nephali

November 28, 2019 at 8:38 pm

This really touched me, pls remember me in your prayers