KEEP THE DOG OUT OF JESUS' CHURCH-YOU CAN'T HELP THE HOLY SPIRIT

KEEP THE DOG OUT OF JESUS' CHURCH-YOU CAN'T HELP THE HOLY SPIRIT

On Sunday night,God showed me a vision where I saw a mega church, filled with countless people.
They were probably in their thousands because they were so many!
Everyone's attention was towards the pulpit.
People seemed to be paying so much attention.
When at looked at the church's alter where everyone's eyes were glued,I saw a preacher standing there,with an open bible in his hands,preaching to the congregation.
But what shocked me was that I saw that the preacher was standing next to a wrestling ring.
There were wrestlers in the ring and a wrestling match was going on!
I then noticed that though the people's eyes were towards the alter,it wasn't the preacher they were looking at,it was the wrestling match they were following so closely!
No one was even listening to the sermon,everyone's eyes were on what was going on in the wrestling ring.
At this point I realized that this church had done this because they thought by having a wrestling match at the alter,this is the only way they could keep their congregation engaged and interested.
In the vision, I knew that this church went to such great lengths in entertaining the congregants, like hiring wrestlers and having a match in church, just to keep their church full,thinking this will get the people to hear the word of God, but it wasn't true, no one in the church was interested in the word of God,it was the wrestling they were interested in and no one was getting saved.
The Lord Jesus Christ is not happy with how the world is being brought into the church all in the name of attracting souls.
The Lord said for light to be called light it must be completely different from the darkness. If it looks like the darkness, no one ll know this is the light,and therefore no one will come to it.
Jesus said light must be different and that He wants His church to be completely separate from the world.
By bringing worldly things into the church, we are not saving anyone because people are remaining in sin,but instead we are making them twice more candidates of hell than they were because now we are making them think its okay to keep sin and still call on the name of The Lord.
The Bible says let he who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity!(2Timothy 2:19)
Jesus said come out from the world,He didn't say bring the world into the church.
The Lord has in the past given me examples of how Christians are bringing the world into the church by bringing rap music into the church and calling it Christian rap.
The Lord Jesus Christ was really angry when He told me about this,He said,"have you ever heard the angels rapping?how can you rap and say you are singing for Me?Am I a dog? I am a Great King."
I hadn't understood why Jesus was referring to rap as being music fit for a dog until later when Jesus showed me this vision.
In the vision, God showed me a brown dog and He told me that this is a demon called "yorn." Earlier the Lord had shown my sister a vision that a demonic spirit called yorn is in charge of rap music,when people are rapping the so called Christian rap,they are unknowingly bowing down to this demon and worshipping it.It isn't Jesus they are worshipping and that's why Jesus said,"Am I a dog for you to bring that music to Me?"
When people are listening to Christian rap,and when they are singing Christian rap,they are glorifying this demon which is actually a dog!
The Lord is also not happy about preachers who are encouraging Jezebel dressing in the church.
The Lord is really angry with preachers who are promoting indecent dressing in the church.
Jesus doesn't need help to attract people to Him.
By bringing worldliness to the church and giving it a Christian twist,you will keep people entertained, but you won't bring those people to Jesus.
It is the Holy Spirit who draws people.
Instead of bringing worldliness in a bid to win more people, what The Lord wants is for us to go into fasting so that The Lord fills us with His Spirit that when we preach,God's Spirit moves and touches people to repentance.
What The Lord wants is for us to constantly intercede for the lost souls.
What He wants is for us to become a true light that when people look at us,they have a true example of a Christian life and they are able to see and recognize that they are still in the darkness and they need the light!

1. Ebebe Precious

January 21, 2020 at 8:47 am

hmmmmm,lord your mercy we need

2. Fabian Sone

January 21, 2020 at 8:59 am

May the Lord help us .

3. Ay Elufidipe

January 21, 2020 at 9:03 am

Mtw:7 : 6
    Don’t give that which is holy to the dogs, neither throw. your pearls before the pigs, lest perhaps they trample. them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.

4. Agostinho M. André

January 21, 2020 at 9:14 am

Amém !

5. Hannah Savage

January 21, 2020 at 9:14 am

Thank you Jesus for your true divine revelation
    God bless you dear sis

6. Hema Voice Jr.

January 21, 2020 at 11:14 am

7. Yves Zatia

January 21, 2020 at 12:53 pm

!

8. Nkhatya Mumba

January 21, 2020 at 1:19 pm

Our church truly is twisted. Holiness in our congregations has gone south. It’s our responsibility to stand and make a difference by the grace of God. Let’s do everything possible to wake our brethren up.

9. Aniukwu Ndidiamaka Onuorah

January 21, 2020 at 1:52 pm

God have mercy on all the churches .

10. Gérard Bozolo

January 21, 2020 at 1:54 pm

Merci beaucoup ma sœur Rachel. Que Dieu nous aide !

11. Kholwi Nephali

January 21, 2020 at 2:24 pm

12. Londiwe Dlamini-Makg

January 21, 2020 at 2:56 pm

13. Catherine Tolno

January 21, 2020 at 3:43 pm

14. John Wesley Guerrier

January 21, 2020 at 3:46 pm

Please Lord of mercy, be with us in this world, help us.

15. Zacharia Mbithi

January 21, 2020 at 5:21 pm

God bless u for the warning message to the body of Christ. Plz sister comment on dancing in the church.

16. Hephizibah Beulah

January 21, 2020 at 7:46 pm

But they bring entertainers as well

17. Grace Johnstone

January 21, 2020 at 10:29 pm

God bless you

18. Takalani Netshiavha

January 21, 2020 at 10:36 pm

Amen! God help us to serve you in Spirit not in a canal way

19. Chadrack Monga Wa Mbuya

January 22, 2020 at 1:14 pm

20. Takemore Majabule

January 23, 2020 at 8:49 am

thank you for this my sister.

21. Vuyo Ntshinga

January 23, 2020 at 11:47 am

Thank you my sister oh Lord Jesus have mercy on this world

22. Paul Makote

January 23, 2020 at 1:21 pm

Amen to the word of Jesus Our Lord

23. Moses Adams

January 26, 2020 at 12:16 pm

Excellent message for the soul.

24. Whendz Lasalle Sim

February 4, 2020 at 12:18 am

That’s right, AMEN!

25. Whendz Lasalle Sim

February 4, 2020 at 1:14 am

Pakibasa mga beloved… God bless us all! Analiza Animo Jeannyfe Ignacio Spary Ann Cabusas Kezziah Whence Animo Simagala Marife Villanueva Ignacio Ignacio Cyrus Dave Simagala Jessabelle Advincula Barcos Jemimah Animo Simagala Christine Pondavilla Diputado Chie Salvaña

26. Uchechukwu Wegbuom