Jesus said, "among those born of women there is not a greater prophet than John the Baptist; but he who is least in the kingdom of God is greater than he.”
John 7:28
John the Baptist was called the greatest prophet because he was preparing the way for the coming of the Messiah; JESUS by preaching REPENTANCE to people.(Mark 1:4)
This is the only preaching that matters most because everything else, it's all temporal.
Wealth,money,marriage,children, friends,family, its all limited to this life.
But if people are taught about accepting Jesus,and REPENTING FROM SIN,that's PERMANENT.
A great man of God isn't one who is telling people about how to acquire earthly wealth,that's temporal.
But the only one considered a great man/woman of God by heaven is the one who tells people to repent.
Its not about being popular to people. Jesus said," if they hated Me,they will hate you."
If the world loves you,you have reason to fear, and you must examine your preaching,because the world did not love Jesus because He preached holiness.
The world has never loved holiness because they want to follow their flesh.
The majority of Christians in the world have created their own Jesus, who allows them to call on his name while still clinging on to sin and denying the Living God by their lifestyle.
That is not the Jesus who died for you.The Jesus who died for your sins is EXTREMELY HOLY.
And He has called you to a life of being separate from the world.
The Jesus who says you can still love Him while loving the world IS NOT The Lord Jesus Christ, that's an idol you have created in your own mind.The Real Jesus is HOLY.
Infact HOLY is one of His names.
Jesus wants people to repent so that they can be saved.He cares about each and every soul.And if you are willing,Jesus is willing to teach you and help you to be holy.
It's not about our own efforts,but when we get filled with the Spirit of the Living God,it will become difficult for you to sin and even when you sin,you won't stay comfortably in sin but will repent and not want to go back.
When you are still living in the flesh,it will be difficult for you to live a holy life,and sin is what will be normal to you.
But to kill that flesh,you must spend time with Jesus.
Jesus told me that there are many people whom the world thinks were great men of God simply because of how many miracles they worked,but heaven does not consider them great because they did not preach repentance.
Jesus also told me there are great men of God who never got popular on earth and no one cared much about them,but heaven considered them great,because they preached holiness and many souls were saved by their preaching.
Matthew 7:22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!" begin to seek God while there's still time for the Kingdom of God is at hand!
A day is coming, and very soon,when he that is wicked will have to continue being wicked forever,and he that is filthy will have to continue being filthy forever.
And he that is holy will have to continue being holy forever.It will be too late.(Revelation 22:11)

1. Zachariah Moses

January 26, 2020 at 7:00 am

Amen , preach my sister

2. Kholwi Nephali

January 26, 2020 at 7:34 am

3. Beatrice Anjeline Favor

January 26, 2020 at 7:44 am

Amen hallelujah God i call upon your name . I need you in my life fully.

4. Arinaitwe Olivia

January 26, 2020 at 10:11 am

Amen.

5. Hephizibah Beulah

January 26, 2020 at 11:34 am

YES O BUT IF SOMEONE IS PREACHING BREAKTHROUGHS NOWADAYS IS GREAT WHAT IS THE USE OF YOUR TESTIMONIES AND MIRACLES WHICH ENDS IN HELL REPENTANCE PREACHING SAVED NINEVEH WHICH IS THE WAY

6. Pst Mike Felix

January 26, 2020 at 1:04 pm

Hallelujah! praise God for this great message.

7. Thobela Mini

January 26, 2020 at 4:34 pm

Powerful Rachael 🤔😔🙌mhmm…Im wondering. How can the person claim to have the revelations of Jesus christ but they live in sin, because God will convict them of their sinsthat means many people are having encounter with the deceitful spirits

8. Silvana Nails Aguilera

January 26, 2020 at 4:41 pm

9. Marco Antonio Santoyo

January 26, 2020 at 5:49 pm

Dios te bendiga hermana

10. John Wesley Guerrier

January 26, 2020 at 6:29 pm

Amen!! thank you Jesus for your word and the way you inspire our sister to keep us in holiness.

11. Linda Mumba

January 29, 2020 at 5:12 am

Amen, God bless you woman of God.

12. Omar Rachid