JESUS CHRIST OUR ETERNAL HOPE

JESUS CHRIST OUR ETERNAL HOPE

113

Jesus Christ is the only hope of mankind,from the first man Adam to the last person who will ever be born; we are all saved only through the death of Jesus Christ on the cross.
And if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.(Romans 10:9)
This goes beyond merely saying the words, but rather proof of true confession of Jesus Christ as Lord,will result in submission to His word.
“But why do you call Me,’Lord,Lord,’ and not do the things which I say?” Luke 6:46
Confession of Jesus Christ as Lord will result in you turning from your sin to obey His word.
It isn’t merely saying Jesus is Lord,while doing the opposite of what He says.
The Pharisees claimed to be disciples of Moses,but because of their works,despite their confession,Jesus called their claim as false.(John 5:46-47)
Confessing Jesus as Lord will birth obedience in every area of your life, an unapologetic submission to His Lordship.
The act of believing in Jesus,is only proved by submission.
We put our trust in Him,believing He died for us and will save us,and submit our life to Him by doing what He tells us;which is His word.
When we believe in Him,we will submit to Him and His will becomes supreme and top priority in every way.
If we have believed in Jesus and confessed Him as Lord, we cannot continue living in sin.
Continuing in sin is proof that we haven’t yet believed, and like the Pharisees who made false claims of believing in Moses,we too are only lying to ourselves.
You don’t have to physically say, ”I reject Jesus and I reject His sacrifice on the cross!”
You life will testify louder than any words whether or not you have rejected Him.
Fruit of repentance will automatically be produced if a person has believed in Jesus because it is impossible for Jesus,who is a Holy God to live in you and you remain unholy.
And if indeed we have believed in Jesus Christ and confessed Him as Lord,we will be living in obedience and our salvation is assured because Jesus Christ has made a way.
It is assured that if we continue to live in submission to Jesus,we will see His face when we die.
We will find Jesus waiting to receive us with open arms!
And we will never see death.
This is the reason Paul saw dying as gain (Phillipians 1:21), because Jesus said anyone who believes in Him will never die!(John 11:26)and they have already passed from death to life (John 5:24).
Paul saw death as something to look forward to,instead of something to fear,because it’s a process that sets us free from our mortal body to an eternal home.
Because we have such hope,let us overlook all the present suffering we may have to endure for the sake of Christ,because once we see His glory, all the afflictions that seemed so great and seemed big enough to make us turn back will appear as nothing.
Let us live our lives for Jesus Christ.Let us abandon all sin, and cling to Jesus,laboring for Him tirelessly till He calls us home.
“For we know that if our earthly house ,this tent is destroyed,we have a building from God, a house not made with hands,eternal in the heavens.
For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed with our habitation which is from heaven, if indeed, having been clothed, we shall not be found naked.
For we who are in this tent groan, being burdened, not because we want to be unclothed, but further clothed,that mortality may be swallowed up by life.
Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God,who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
So we are always confident,knowing that while we are at home in the body,we are absent from the Lord.
For we walk by faith,not by sight.
We are confident,yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord.
Therefore we make it our aim, wether present or absent, to be well pleasing to Him.
For we must all appear before the judgement seat of Christ, that each may receive the things done in the body, whether good or bad.
Knowing therefore, the terror of the Lord,we persuade men; but we are well known to God…………………” 2 Corinthians 5:1-11

1. Obiajulu Nwodo

January 21, 2019 at 12:03 pm

May our Lord Jesus Christ reward you greatly for the work you are doing. Amen.

2. Nwa Ihueze

January 21, 2019 at 12:07 pm

Rachael, Many a time you deleted my comments to your posts.

3. Galagali Harun

January 21, 2019 at 12:11 pm

4. Galagali Harun

January 21, 2019 at 12:12 pm

How can i talk to you WOG

5. Muzi Ntshiza

January 21, 2019 at 12:34 pm

6. Christine Maina

January 21, 2019 at 12:40 pm

Glory

7. Olas David

January 21, 2019 at 4:10 pm

Amen Hallelujah our God is Faithful

8. Gérard Bozolo

January 21, 2019 at 5:41 pm

Amen. Dieu vous bénisse !!

9. Khakasa Violet

January 21, 2019 at 6:18 pm

Amen more grace to you sister

10. Kholwi Nephali

January 21, 2019 at 8:56 pm

11. David Sánchez

January 22, 2019 at 4:05 am

Totally agree with sister Rachael. For her inspiracion comes from Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit
    Therefore beloved, just as Dan Corner said: it is only a trusting, submitting, and an enduring faith in Jesus Christ, that we take us to heaven

12. David Sánchez

January 22, 2019 at 4:05 am

Beloved be not deceived in order to make it to heaven we must
    1- Repent of all our sins
    2- Receive Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior and
    3- Remain faithful to Jesus’ teachings to the end…
    So remember this brothers and sisters in Christ… And anyone who wants to go to heaven with God Almighty. Without HOLINESS, no one will go heaven

13. David Sánchez