Jesus Christ is a HOLY GOD,He's not a worldly God.

If you are someone who has been deceived that God doesn't mind your sin just because even when you have refused to let go of your sin,you still see God answering your prayer this is for you.
Sometimes, we take it that if God speaks to us its a sign of approval.
We take it that its a sign that we are okay,and that the things the Holy Spirit convicted us of must be insignificant and God is okay even if we don't let them go.
We take it that if we pray for people and God heals them its a sign of his approval and we don't have to let go of our sins.
All these are lies straight from the pits of hell.
Even when you are hardening your heart and refusing to let go of some sins in your life,God can still speak to you.
Yes,He can even go silent about the sin He's been warning you of which you ve refused to let go of but ll keep talking to you about other things.
But this doesn't mean He approves of your sin and that you are okay in His sight.
It just shows the magnitude of His MERCY,which should actually bring us to repentance because even in our unfaithfulness to Him,He's still faithful.

This fact should cause us to want to embark on a faithful walk with Him.

Because of His mercy,some people think Jesus will not mind then doing certain things like watching ungodly movies
Or secular music,or dressing on decently.
Some women think God wont mind them using makeup,or jewelry or artificial hair,just because even when they are still using them,they still see visions and God still speaks to them,so they think this is approval.
Or because they know people who are being used by God but are still using those things,they take that to mean God doesn't mind. Read my revelation on "woman of God in hell for worldliness".
God will make no exceptions,he hates wigs,makeup,jewelry, women wearing trousers,men sagging, ungodly hairstyles like mo hawk,tatooes,ungodly movies(yes,even those that seem innocent but don't glorify God),
God hates those things,and even if He's using you when you are still in all these,He's warning you now that when you die,they will hinder you from entering heaven.
God is no respect or of persons,repent now while you have time.
Nothing is worth going to hell for and no one is too special to go to hell.
As long as you die in sin,hell awaits.
And when you go to hell,you will see how worthless all these worldly things we hold on to are.
Hell is terrible and you will realize why Jesus had to pay such a high price on the cross just to save you from it.
If you want to go to heaven when Jesus comes,today is the day of repentance, tomorrow maybe too late.

1. Madumane Dumi Ngwane

May 7, 2018 at 8:29 am

2. Simon Nsangwa Banda

May 7, 2018 at 8:47 am

Amen. When you hear the voice of salvation harden not your heart…. bless you Rachael

3. Khakasa Violet

May 7, 2018 at 9:04 am

4. Godwin Henshaw

May 7, 2018 at 10:04 am

Truth. Someone said that God is the only employer who can fire an employee and still retain him in service.

5. Jefta Gumboreshumba

May 7, 2018 at 10:22 am

Amen, and more grace sister

6. Eliud Wanjohi

May 7, 2018 at 10:31 am

Loice Odhiambo Come and see this.
    Mary Munyaks Come and see this.

7. Julie Itombola

May 7, 2018 at 12:09 pm

Amen.

8. Lawrence Oghenedoro James

May 7, 2018 at 12:37 pm

Yolanda Kholofelo come and see o

9. Lalisa Mulenga

May 7, 2018 at 1:18 pm

Very very true

10. Beatrice Anjeline Favor

May 7, 2018 at 1:28 pm

Amen, Am a sinner God forgive me.

11. Gilbert Munzhelele

May 7, 2018 at 6:54 pm

12. Sheila Perone

May 7, 2018 at 7:33 pm

THAT’S RIGHT, AND IF YOU READ HIS HOLY WORD, MANY OF HIS PROPHET’S SPEAK FROM THEIR OWN HEART’S BUT DON’T ACTUALLY HEAR FROM HIM AT TIMES AND THEY HAVE WOES UPON THEM, SO PEOPLE, IF IT’S NOT SCRIPTURAL, IT’S NOT OF GOD, HE WANT’S YOU TO LISTEN TO HIS PROPHET’S AND WATCHMAN. BUT ALSO TEST THE SPIRIT’S AND ASK THE HOLY SPIRIT FOR GREATER DECERNMENT, ASK HIM TO FILL YOU WITH HIS HOLY SPIRIT FIRE AND TO KEEP YOUR OIL LAMPS FILLED, AND ASK GOD TO KEEP YOU FROM THE HOUR OF TEMPTATION, HE WILL DO IT IN JESUS NAME HE WILL.
    I LOVE YOU ALL, AND RACHAEL, THANK YOU FOR POSTING SISTER, IN JESUS NAME,
    AMEN

13. Susan Agbonson

May 7, 2018 at 7:41 pm

May God Almighty help his children to be holy.

14. Serah Ciara Mwale

May 7, 2018 at 7:54 pm

15. Serah Ciara Mwale

May 7, 2018 at 7:57 pm

Immaculate Patrice Dorcas Naomi Mwale

16. Juliya W Muthoni

May 7, 2018 at 8:36 pm

SISTER Rachael may God abundantly give u more of His grace , you are a blessing to me

17. Aaron Nyirenda

May 7, 2018 at 8:58 pm

1 Peter 4:17-18 says for time is come that judgement must begin at the house of God:and if it first begin at us,what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? And if the righteous scarcely be saved,where shall the ungodly and sinner appear? Well the problem is that we go by feeling and sight and not by faith resulting in unbelief! but the righteous shall live by faith! Not FALSE faith that is common in Christian circles today of just wanting to get material and temporal things from God and have little or no interest in obeying the all counsel of God, but that faith manifesting by doing the WORD of God, that faith manifesting in obedience to his voice! that kind of faith operating in taking heed in such above warnings! Like Lot’s wife was warned not to look back but because of unbelief she did and turned into pillar of salt! And Jesus our saviour is warning and reminding us about Lot’s wife. If you are genuinely born again, not fakes!!!! Then shun worldliness in all its forms and angles! For that is one of them making us have pure and undefiled religion before God,not man! To be unspotted from the world.If like Lot’s wife we allow our hearts to still be in the world and the world in our hearts we return back to those forbidden things how shall we escape the dreadful and burning hell fire? But if we obey and make it to heaven we shall love it that God had used Racheal,Zipporah and many of his servants to warn us come out from things many Christians consider to be okay whilst poisonous leading to hell!

18. Aaron Nyirenda

May 7, 2018 at 9:58 pm

And this is not works salvation as others regard it especially those of eternal security camp! Simply because of makeup, all hair attachments, lipstick, jewelry,women wearing trousers, secular TV etc can cause you miss heaven that holy place only for holy persons! Satanic and self deception allow them not into thinking that because you are able to feel anointing, preach,teach,perform miracles, answered prayers and many other spiritual gifts and Christian activities that automatically enables you enter heaven even thou you ignore these seemingly little little things in our sight! He is indeed a MERCIFUL God, and we make heaven by grace! He is merciful at the same time HOLY, as we make heaven by grace we must be holy at the same time,and not sinful and worldly! His precious Blood, his Grace,his Word and his Spirit will give us victory child of God!

19. George Igboin

May 7, 2018 at 10:15 pm

Lord Jesus show us the way

20. Mulenga Mulenga

May 8, 2018 at 8:22 pm

Susan Davis
    Quameri Tolbert
    Virgie Breis

25. Ikutu Richard

May 8, 2018 at 9:18 pm

Lord help me to say no to any sin holding me down

26. Linda Mumba

May 11, 2018 at 10:44 am

Amen.

27. Silvana Nails Aguilera

May 14, 2018 at 5:44 am

Santo Aleluya

28. Bernard Bristone

May 19, 2018 at 4:21 am

God have mercy n us

29. Bridget Abel

May 28, 2018 at 9:17 am

Morenikeji Kuforiji Igoche Blessing Blessing Odufu Akpojotor Xty Victoria Dekolo Onoja

30. Anne Bonite Dolor