Uncategorized

HELL IS STILL REAL

HELL IS STILL REAL

In the modern world we live in,sin is what is considered normal,cool and even desirable. Those who do not want to engage in sin are considered old fashioned.

Majority movies, music and cartoons of today portray fornication,adultery, murder,witchcraft,lying, immoral dressing, cursing,homosexuality, bi-sexuality,beastiality and even incest as normal and even admirable.

However this message is to remind us all that hell is still real,hot and eternal.

All these things make it seem as if the only life that exists is life on earth and there are no eternal consequences for these actions, but the bible still remains clear about doers of such things.

1 Corinthians 6:9-11 " Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicaters,idolaters,adulters,homosexuals, sodomites,thieves,covetous, drunkards,revilers nor extortioners will inherit the Kingdom of God."

Revelations 21:8 "But Cowards, unbelievers, abominable,murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters and all liars will have their part in the lake that burns with fire and brimestone which is the second death.

Colossians 3:5-10 " Therefore put to death your members which are on the earth: fornication, uncleanness, passion,evil desire and covetousness which is idolatry. Because of these things, the wrath of God is coming upon the sons of disobedience, in which you yourselves once walked when you lived in them. But now you yourselves are to out off these: anger,wrath,malice,blasphemy, filthy language out of your mouth. Do not lie to each other since you have put off the old man with his deeds and have put on the new man who is renewed in knowledge according to the image of Him who created him.

One thing we should be wary of is the company we keep around us because they will make us sin in many ways.

One of the ways Satan traps many Christians is through unclean language. Someone may be following all other aspects of holiness but will participate in unclean jokes due to evil company.

1 Corinthians 15:33: Do not be deceived: “Evil company corrupts good habits.”

Hell is real and just because the world has changed the definition of what is normal does not mean that God has changed His standards too.

My heart grieves when I see even people who profess to be children of God being carried away in this evil.

We need to ask for the baptism of the Holy Spirit through prayer in order to overcome.

1 John 5: 4 " For whatever is born of God overcomes the world."

Shalom

1. Love Joseph

February 3, 2020 at 5:28 pm

Peace.

2. Priscilla Nguseer Girgir

February 3, 2020 at 5:54 pm

Holy spirit, help us get closer to you.

3. Kemi Bucham

February 3, 2020 at 5:59 pm

Lord help us

4. Agashua Dorcas

February 3, 2020 at 6:35 pm

God I need you

5. James Gakindi

February 3, 2020 at 6:48 pm

Zipporah Mushala for sure Holy Spirit Baptism is the only way out and if we allow Him to lead us. Thanks so much for the message. God bless you abundantly.

6. Babra Ainembabazi

February 3, 2020 at 7:04 pm

7. Patrick Bowa

February 3, 2020 at 7:34 pm

Hell tells how terrible sin is, a sinker,mocker,waster and destroyer

8. Jefta Gumboreshumba

February 3, 2020 at 7:58 pm

Amen and amen siater, more grace to finish the race well .

9. Evangelist Bullet Chokwadi

February 3, 2020 at 8:13 pm

Thank you so much for this sound doctrine

10. Thulani Ntimane

February 3, 2020 at 8:21 pm

11. Chadrack Monga Wa Mbuya

February 3, 2020 at 8:42 pm

may God help us to be faithful to him

12. Samuel Ochilebe

February 3, 2020 at 8:52 pm

Brother u have reminded us concerned the sound doctrine again may God almighty guide and enable you with more grace in Jesus name

13. Kelechi Innocent

February 3, 2020 at 9:16 pm

Lord i need u

14. Andal Ogado

February 4, 2020 at 2:18 am

True

15. Thobela Mini

February 4, 2020 at 3:08 am

Very powerful! 🙌😔Thanks sister

16. Ulrich Mboko

February 4, 2020 at 4:38 am

17. Favour Ngozi

February 4, 2020 at 5:31 am

In churches today they don’t preach all this all you hear is prosperity prosperity as if it will take people to heaven

18. Favour Eze

February 4, 2020 at 9:57 am

Thanks

19. Jeremiah Sunday Ruzoma

February 4, 2020 at 1:05 pm

Oh lord help me to always over come sin

20. Polycarp Awoke

February 4, 2020 at 1:24 pm

God have mercy on me

21. Prince Henry

February 4, 2020 at 2:26 pm

And is watching this movies a sin?

22. Justice Osemudiamen Esezobor

February 4, 2020 at 3:28 pm

Help us all dear Lord

23. John Kimu

February 4, 2020 at 4:22 pm

Rightly spoken

24. Vincent Victor

February 5, 2020 at 8:08 am

Thank you for not getting tired to bare the truth of Christ. Amen

25. Gracie Mumbe

February 5, 2020 at 10:03 am

This deeply touches. My heart…only holy spirit can help us overcome the world ..God help us

26. Metesen Mensah

February 5, 2020 at 4:36 pm

Am just staring at this picture and asking myself.. Where are you going to stand when you end up here…😧

27. Opio Emmanuel

February 5, 2020 at 5:55 pm

More grace

28. Eliud Njenga

February 6, 2020 at 6:34 am

Is simple and clear put sin away you either with God or with the world and it’s master

29. Takemore Majabule

February 6, 2020 at 6:47 am

Thank you sister for the timely reminder and good teaching.

30. Chukwudi Nwachukwu

February 6, 2020 at 11:56 am

Lord JESUS help me to overcome sin in this terrible world in which we are into also live holy life to see u at the end of my life.

31. Baraka Rajabu

February 6, 2020 at 10:36 pm

Hakika Watu Wengi Wamenaswa & Mambo haya tena sana

32. Levi Wills

February 7, 2020 at 1:43 am

33. Precious Hope

February 7, 2020 at 1:43 pm

God help me in this evil and sinful world

34. Magezi Shibambu

February 7, 2020 at 5:02 pm

Give me old time religion,it was good for Peter,Paul and John and it is good for me

35. Aristide Ziem

February 7, 2020 at 6:33 pm

Lord Jesus-Christ give me the strengh to overcome all sin in my live.

36. Catherine Tolno

February 8, 2020 at 10:43 am

37. Ayeni Adekola James

February 8, 2020 at 12:47 pm

Keep me pure till d end, Lord Jesus

38. Cyprian Edadi

February 10, 2020 at 8:17 pm

lord help me to escape this coming destruction in jesus name amen.

Uncategorized

29th February 2020 AN ENCOURAGEMENT FROM HEAVEN I have just woken up from an encouraging dream abo

29th February 2020
 AN ENCOURAGEMENT FROM HEAVEN
 I have just woken up from an encouraging dream abo

29th February 2020

AN ENCOURAGEMENT FROM HEAVEN

I have just woken up from an encouraging dream about the rewards of obedience and would like to share it while it is still fresh in my mind.

I was sleeping and I saw the Lord come near my head as I was sleeping and began telling me about a christian who lived a long time ago who persevered for God.

I was aware that I was sleeping and the Lord was in the room but I could not wake up. He began telling me about this christian man but whatever he said was coming to me in form of a dream and I could see everything as a dream.

He was telling me about a man called George Owen who was a child of God and lived in the 1800s.

I have never heard of this man before and I have only known about him today from the dream the Lord was giving me.

I heard the Lord telling me as I slept, "There was a man called George Owen who lived in the 1800s and died in the 1930s. These are the mighty soldiers of God. When God told him, do this, he did it. When God told him go there, he went. He shook heaven and earth with his prayers. He had no compromise whatsoever and was widely known for his firm stance with the things of God."

The Lord was speaking about this man with great pride and as if boasting about his obedience. I could feel great pride and joy in the tone of His voice.

Matthew 10:32-33 “Therefore whoever confesses Me before men, him I will also confess before My Father who is in heaven. But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven."

The Lord continued, " This man shook heaven and earth with his prayers due to his obedience and closeness with God and he has been GREATLY HONOURED in heaven. He has been raised on a PEDESTAL of HONOUR. "

Then I saw this man at his family home in the 1800s and I saw some people gathered around a table to eat,but I saw that the man called George Owen was outside the house and not at the table with those eating.

Then I understood that he was a man who had frequent fastings that is why he was not joining them at the table, and he was a man who often secluded himself from others to be with God.

Matthew 14:22-32 Immediately Jesus made His disciples get into the boat and go before Him to the other side, while He sent the multitudes away. And when He had sent the multitudes away, He went up on the mountain by Himself to pray."

From the lifestyle that I saw of this man,I saw that he was a man of great sacrifice and that resulted in his extra ordinary closeness with God and hence his extra ordinary obedience to God. He sacrificed his comfort often that is food,sleep, time etc to be with God and to do things for God such as evangelism.

Then the scene of the dream changed and I was at my parents home. I went to the cup board and opened one of the drawers to get a plate out. It was a silver plate. When I got the plate, my elder brother came and said, "Do you know that even George Owen had a plate exactly like this one?"

I was surprised. Everyone in the dream seemed to know about this George Owen.

On the rim of the plate I took out, I saw that it was engraved, "5M" to mean five million. I did not understand what that meant.

Then in the DREAM, I went online and googled the name George Owen and I saw that there was also a video some people had made in our internet age to share his teachings. On the video, it was written "8 Million views."

It was only when I woke up and I was wondering what the figure engraved on the plate meant that I understood it.

Then the scene changed back to my room and I heard the Lord telling me, " The lifestyle of George Owen and the honour he has been given in heaven can be for every child of God. It is for everyone who is willing."

I woke up.

I was perplexed for a few minutes as I was trying to put everything together and I realised that I had been visited by Jesus! I was so happy and the room had a strong feeling of the presence of God that I felt tremors running through my body. I was also excited at the same time and filled with joy! I felt like crying but also like dancing, I did not know what to do!I immediately called my Mother and told her the whole dream and afterwards narrated the whole dream to my Father,then decided to share it here for the children of God worldwide to encourage them.

When I woke up, I kept wondering what that 5 million on the plate meant and then I heard the voice of Jesus telling me, "It stands for souls. Those are the number of souls that were saved in his lifetime through his preaching."

So I then understood that the plate in the dream had not been a physical plate but a spiritual one. We put food on a plate and the word of God is food for the soul.

So the plate that we had in common in the dream stood for the word of God. The 5 million on the plate meant the number of souls that had been saved from his ministry through him sharing the word of God,and God was trying to show us that we too have what he had that is the word of God and can accomplish the salvation of millions through sharing just as he had. We have what he had.

In the dream,I had earlier written that I then went online and saw that some people had made a video of his teachings and it had 8 million views. I then understood that these views did not literally stand for the number of people who had watched, but the number of souls that had been saved through that message shared on the internet.

So God was saying that what people share in person and they share online has the ability to get people saved and both can be used as platforms of evangelism but none of the two should be neglected. One can't say I will not evangelise online because I'm doing so physically or vice versa as both are important. There are people you can't reach physically and so you reach them through the internet and there are people who can't be reached through the internet may be because they do not have phones or laptops but you can reach them physically.

When I finally woke up, I was shocked as I had never heard of this person before. I went on google and typed 'George Owen preacher' and though I do not say I know for sure if it was the same person, the results that came on Wikipedia shocked me.

In the dream, it had indicated that this person was born in the 1800s and died in the 1930s and was an Englishman. There was one result of an English Man named George Vale Owen who lived from 1869 and died in 1931. In the dream,the middle name had not been indicated but only George Owen so I was not told his middle name in the dream.

However with the years being from the 1800s and dying in 1930s as the dream indicated and him being an Englishman, I can not help but wonder if he is the same person. According to Wikipedia, this person was Catholic or something like that but later came out and formed his own church.

Whatever the case,whether he is the one or not,one thing for sure is that people may not know you here on earth but you will be highly exalted in heaven. People these days are concerned about titles and fame but God is only concerned about obedience.

Luke 14:11-13 "For whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted."

Luke 16:15
And He said to them, “You are those who justify yourselves before men, but God knows your hearts. For what is HIGHLY ESTEEMED AMONG MEN IS AN ABOMINATION IN THE SIGHT OF GOD.

Uncategorized

AN ENCOURAGEMENT FROM HEAVEN

29th February 2020
 AN ENCOURAGEMENT FROM HEAVEN
 I have just woken up from an encouraging dream abo

I heard the Lord telling me as I slept, “There was a man called George Owen who lived in the 1800s and died in the 1930s. These are the mighty soldiers of God. When God told him, do this, he did it. When God told him go there, he went. He shook heaven and earth with his prayers. He had no compromise whatsoever and was widely known for his firm stance with the things of God.”

Matthew 10:32-33 “Therefore whoever confesses Me before men, him I will also confess before My Father who is in heaven. But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven.”

The Lord continued, ” This man shook heaven and earth with his prayers due to his obedience and closeness with God and he has been GREATLY HONOURED in heaven. He has been raised on a PEDESTAL of HONOUR. ”

Matthew 14:22-32 Immediately Jesus made His disciples get into the boat and go before Him to the other side, while He sent the multitudes away. And when He had sent the multitudes away, He went up on the mountain by Himself to pray.”

Then the scene of the dream changed and I was at my parents home. I went to the cup board and opened one of the drawers to get a plate out. It was a silver plate. When I got the plate, my elder brother came and said, “Do you know that even George Owen had a plate exactly like this one?”

I was surprised. Everyone in the dream seemed to know about this George Owen.

On the rim of the plate I took out, I saw that it was engraved, “5M” to mean five million. I did not understand what that meant.

Then in the DREAM, I went online and googled the name George Owen and I saw that there was also a video some people had made in our internet age to share his teachings. On the video, it was written “8 Million views.”

Then the scene changed back to my room and I heard the Lord telling me, ” The lifestyle of George Owen and the honour he has been given in heaven can be for every child of God. It is for everyone who is willing.”

I woke up.

When I woke up, I kept wondering what that 5 million on the plate meant and then I heard the voice of Jesus telling me, “It stands for souls. Those are the number of souls that were saved in his lifetime through his preaching.”

So God was saying that what people share in person and they share online has the ability to get people saved and both can be used as platforms of evangelism but none of the two should be neglected. One can’t say I will not evangelise online because I’m doing so physically or vice versa as both are important. There are people you can’t reach physically and so you reach them through the internet and there are people who can’t be reached through the internet may be because they do not have phones or laptops but you can reach them physically.

When I finally woke up, I was shocked as I had never heard of this person before. I went on google and typed ‘George Owen preacher’ and though I do not say I know for sure if it was the same person, the results that came on Wikipedia shocked me.

Luke 14:11-13 “For whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted.”

Luke 16:15

Uncategorized

Following God is a choice

Following  God is a choice. He does not force anyone to follow Him. We can choose to follow Him or n

He does not force anyone to follow Him. We can choose to follow Him or not to follow Him. God would rather have one person willingly serving Him than the whole world begrudgingly serving Him.

Many people feel compelled to serve God because they do not to be want to go to hell. However if that is what we are doing, then we are not being honest with ourselves. God knows what is in our hearts and He knows whether we are genuinely repentant or if we are just doing acts of holiness to avoid going to hell. That won’t get us saved either because God knows what’s in our hearts. He knows whether we really love Him and are truly repentant for our actions and want to change our ways and serve Him.

The word of God says God is not mocked. We can’t deceive God. In Hebrews,it is written that the word of God is sharper than a two edged sword and can even divide the joints and the marrow. Hebrews 4:12 “For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.”

This simply means that before God,all things are naked and there is nothing hidden. He sees our hearts and knows how genuine our words and actions are.

Let us seek the baptism of the Holy Spirit in prayer who will lead us to true repentance.

Shalom