Hell for Those Who Do Not Evangelize

"On Friday, August 1, 2014, around 4:00 am, I was up because of a dream I had. It was a dream where the Lord showed me what the enemy was planning against me, and how he was planning to send his agents to attack me today."
"I had stopped evangelizing, because I had gotten too busy with work, and doing my own things that I didn’t even evangelize any more. As I was up I got caught in a vision where there was a huge demon with muscles that held me, and no matter how much I struggled, I couldn’t free myself from its grasp. It was so strong."
"I was aware that my body was lying on the bed and it was my spirit going through this. I saw that the demon that held me was grey and a little transparent; it was so strong and looked like an animal. I can’t describe, it also had a very cruel looking face."
"I then began calling on the Lord Jesus Christ to help me, and I knew the Lord had allowed this to happen because I had stopped evangelizing. The Lord Jesus immediately appeared. He wore a white robe and was surrounded by light. The light that surrounded Him was actually part of Him. He was light itself. He was made of light. The light illuminating was part of Him! He also had two angels on His sides. As soon as the Lord appeared, this evil spirit disappeared! It happened so fast that I didn’t even notice when it let me go."
"The Lord was looking at me with so much love and compassion, I found myself on my knees saying, 'Lord please forgive me, I will repent, I repent right now, I am going to warn your people.'”
"And the Lord said to me, 'There is a place in hell for those who do not evangelize.'”
"The vision ended and I was back on my bed again."
"I was still very shaken by this when I was caught up in the spirit again and I found myself in hell. It was hot and dark. There were demons everywhere working busily. And in this section that the Lord showed me, the demons were tormenting people by roasting them on frying pans!"
"There were so many people, and the demons here were so happy roasting people. They would even toss them up in the pan like they were pancakes! It was so depressing!"
"The Lord also showed me a section with something that looked like huge grills with red hot coal underneath. The demons were cutting people in pieces and putting them on the grill! It was horrific! I saw one demon carrying the leg of one of the souls in that place and putting it on the grill!"
"It then approached me and wanted to do the same to me. All this time, I was aware of the Lord’s presence with me in hell, although I couldn’t see Him. And when this evil spirit approached me, I said, 'The Lord Jesus brought me here because He is showing me what this place is like.' Then I was back on my bed, and the vision ended."
"The Lord told me many are going to that place, and that’s why its important to warn them. Evangelism is for every child of God. Please don’t take it lightly."
Only What's Done for Christ Will Last
"I also wish to add something the Lord made me experience at a different time than this. I want to state that when a person dies, they immediately realize that every second spent away from God was wasted time. The Lord made me feel this. I was alone in my room, and the Lord Jesus Christ made my spirit to come out. As He did this, He let my spirit feel the regret of every moment spent doing anything else! He allowed me to see moments from my life pass before me, and they all seemed very vague and meaningless. All the struggles, the education, and the words spoken felt so wasted and as though they had not been worth it. I am not just referring to sinful words or acts, but am referring to every single moment not spent with Him seeming wasted. This whole life seemed to have been unreal and just something like a story that came to an end because the spirit world became more real even than this life we know. When Jesus made me feel this, all I wanted was to go back and rewrite my whole life, so I would put Him first in everything. This is why I now say this: nothing except what's done for the Lord truly matters. We must include the Lord in all we do, and put His work first, because everything else perishes, but He remains forever. "

1. Joy Shanu

August 8, 2016 at 5:30 pm

Evangelism is the heart bit of God. May His grace be sufficient for us.

2. Charles Atuchukwu

August 8, 2016 at 5:35 pm

Amen…. Tnks ma for this

3. Teena Obi

August 8, 2016 at 5:43 pm

He that winneth soul is wise.

4. Nnamdi Nzewi

August 8, 2016 at 5:46 pm

For through salvation of winning souls,the power of grace from our Lord Jesus is released unto whom as accepted Jesus as there lord and Saviour. Evangelism brings joy and compassion through the holy spirit..when evangelizing,I could feel great love of Jesus speaking through me the person am been use by the lord to share the gospel with…its a wonderful feelings!!!

5. Agnes James

August 8, 2016 at 5:59 pm

Holy spirit put more grace on me to do more exploits for you.

6. Tinik Angel Riches

August 8, 2016 at 6:14 pm

AMEN I DECREE BY FIRE I DECLARE BY GRACE BY MERCY BY FORCE JEHOVAH FATHER GOD I AAK AND PRAY IN JESUS YOUR SON MIGHTY POWERFUL BLOOD NAME MAKE ME HOLY BOLDNESS EVANGELIST FOR JESUS DAILY AND COURAGEOUS AS YOU LEAD ME BY THUNDER OHHHH LORD HAVE MERCY ONLY WHAT I DO FOR JESUS CHRIST WILL TRUELY LAST I MUST BE ABOUT MY FATHERS BUSINESS THY WILL BE DONE MOVE BY YOUR HOLY SPIRIT IN MY LIFE I CLAIM VICTORY AS I AM A SIGN AND A WONDER FOR YOU JEHOVAH THANK YOU MY LORD I AM HUMBLED YES MY LORD GLORY HALLELUYAH TO YOU JESUS HAVE THY WAY IN JESUS MIGHTY POWERFUL BLOOD NAME

7. Ajuna Solomon

August 8, 2016 at 6:18 pm

I Truly Need Forgiveness, Am Lazy In Evangelising These Days. Lord, Help Me Truly, I Want To Truly Evangelise.

8. Anna Michael

August 8, 2016 at 6:40 pm

the bible also tell us in d book of matthew 28:19 dat we should preach to every creature baptizing them in d name of d father n d son nd of the holy spirit ,and we just have to obey,bcos Jesus christ himself evangelize,so ma brothers nd sister i pray dat may almighty God grant us his grace to do his will,

9. Ruth Steve

August 8, 2016 at 6:41 pm

Thank you so much Lord Jesus for making me be alive in this world now & to enable me learn of what happens in the other, more real world. Help me my Redeemer, that I may not take this opportunity for granted!

10. Neema Wanjiru Muhoro

August 8, 2016 at 7:06 pm

thanks.many times i never tell others about GOD’S LOVE FOR US.I will start doing so

11. Mete Florence

August 8, 2016 at 7:55 pm

God bless u 4 this. O LORD help me to evangelise without looking back.

12. Alice Wa Mūthamaki

August 8, 2016 at 8:04 pm

Everything we do and think must be in the name of the Lord Jesus

13. Ayuk Paul Arrah

August 8, 2016 at 8:25 pm

father transforming me is my dream first. …

14. Josiah Blackstock

August 8, 2016 at 8:44 pm

I see what your saying here. And I believe to say something here. It is important to evangelise and witness to the lost and the lukewarm at least once every day or casually, because the harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. And if your very busy with work or anything errands of anything. When you have time you can evangelise on facebook or while on your break at work you can evangelise to someone at work, even with a tract. But, if we totally stop evangelising for the cause of believing that it is too hard when God called us to evangelise, then we shouldn’t stop. It’s good to witness each time that we have an oppurtunity. If some read this they may become very scared, but the holy spirit tells you to right it and cannot stop the work of the holy spirit. Let the person who has an ear, let them hear what the spirit has to say to the churches.

15. Sharon Nums

August 8, 2016 at 10:32 pm

Pliz LORD JESUS CHRIST see me through transform and forgive me LORD

16. Dorcas Tee

August 8, 2016 at 11:31 pm

17. Zimasa Gobingca

August 9, 2016 at 1:59 am

Powerful.

18. Galagali Harun

August 9, 2016 at 3:42 am

AMEN

19. Bulelwa Qozeleni

August 9, 2016 at 7:40 am

Saying a sinlge word about Jesus to a sinner you have planted a seed,the owner of that seed will grow it!!

20. Amb Minister Blessing

August 9, 2016 at 11:53 am

God help me i need your grace

21. Consolatê A. Ókii

August 9, 2016 at 1:53 pm

Lord help me give me the grace to evangelize.

22. Ebele Okonkwo Nwosu

August 9, 2016 at 3:52 pm

May God forgive me and have mercy on me. I had an opportunity to evangelise to someone today but the battle in my mind was that she will tell me she’s born again because i know the type of church she goes to(once saved is forever saved)then if I should tell her about holiness then she will argue with me. So i ended up no saying anything to her. I receive grace to speak out once the Holy spirit prompts my heart.

23. Paul Makote

August 9, 2016 at 4:48 pm

24. Debbie Mwanza

August 9, 2016 at 5:33 pm

amen

25. Zodwa Zwane

August 9, 2016 at 7:44 pm

Not even one single moment to move away from the presence of the Lord one careless movement you find yourself in hell, help us Lord to hold on tied to you, standing firmly not letting any thing moves us.

26. Robert Munyao

August 10, 2016 at 10:22 am

27. Sunday Ijong

August 11, 2016 at 5:34 pm

What Gave Me Joy Is When I Preach D Gospel Of Jesus Christ, But Now It Not D Same, Lord Jesus Restore Me Back 2 My First Love N Give Me Grace With Holy Spirit In Order 2 Preach Thy Word 2 Every Creature, Help Me Lord Jesus.

28. Princess Stephanie Steve

August 13, 2016 at 7:54 am

I thank u Lord 4 another chance .

29. Sylverrine Esiaba

August 26, 2016 at 8:50 am

Your grace to evangelize more release unto your children O Lord.

30. Lilian Ayieko

November 2, 2016 at 1:23 pm

Give me more grace for evangelism Oh Lord.

31. Zelly Wamahiga