235

Heaven is so large that it has enough room for everyone! For all the people who have ever been born and all who will ever be born.There's more than enough room…. Jesus said in heaven there are MANY MANSIONS!
The only reason someone will go to hell isn't because there was no place for them in heaven,but its because they rejected God's precious gift to man (heaven) and preferred the temporary pleasures of the earth,which aren't at all guaranteed, but can end at any moment.
God is a good God,and He really does want you in heaven.
He isnt unjust or unfair in any way.He is more fair and much more just than any judge who has ever existed,and the only people who go to hell when they die are people who willingly chose the road to hell here on earth,even when they die,God can't force them from that path they chose and take them to heaven by force.Only those who stubbornly refuse to listen to the Holy Spirit end up in hell.
Today,we who are alive are still presented with the most important choice we will ever make in our lives.God is willing for us to be in heaven with Him,BUT ARE WE???
John 14:1-2" Let not your heart be troubled:believe in God,believe also in Me.
In My Father's house are many mansions:if it were not so,I would have told you.
I am going to prepare a place for you."

1. Galagali Harun

April 5, 2019 at 9:17 am

2. Nwa Ihueze

April 5, 2019 at 9:19 am

Thank you LORD for who You are to us.

3. Agostinho M. André

April 5, 2019 at 9:31 am

Amem . I am still waiting Jesus to save me.

4. Anne Adiyo

April 5, 2019 at 9:37 am

5. Karina Roa

April 5, 2019 at 9:48 am

Amen thank you Jesus County me worthy..thank you for you loving kindness mercy and your grace that are new every morning

6. Thomas Robertson

April 5, 2019 at 9:53 am

7. Nadia Shabalala

April 5, 2019 at 10:46 am

Amen Hallelujah, Glory be to The Most High God!!!!

8. John Wesley Guerrier

April 5, 2019 at 10:55 am

Thank you Lord Jesus for that special place you prepare for me in heaven.

9. Christiane Asseu Epse Koffi

April 5, 2019 at 10:57 am

AMEN. GOD BLESS YOU SISTER. IT’ S JUST.

10. Silvana Nails Aguilera

April 5, 2019 at 11:16 am

11. Chadrack Monga Wa Mbuya

April 5, 2019 at 12:02 pm

12. Jefta Gumboreshumba

April 5, 2019 at 1:11 pm

Amen. This is so true. May the Lord richly bless you and enlarge your coast in Jesus’ name……

13. Peter Adekeye Kehinde Adio

April 5, 2019 at 1:22 pm

Ameeeeeeen!!!! Thank U Lord Jesus Christ 4 the special place u prep.4 me in Heaven!

14. Pst Mike Felix