Uncategorized

GOD'S LOVE FOR US I want to share this experience to encourage someone about God's love f

GOD'S LOVE FOR US
 I want to share this experience to encourage someone about God's love f

GOD'S LOVE FOR US

I want to share this experience to encourage someone about God's love for us.

When I decided to come to the Lord in 2011, I was 17 years old and had just finished 12th grade that same year.

That was November 2011 when Rachael as well as my younger brother,sister and I began to take interest in things of God and started longing to know Him.

At that time, Satan greatly resisted because he knew he was losing our souls and tried to discourage us from following God.

Before that, we lived a worldly lifestyle and our lives had nothing to do with God.

When we decided to start following God, we started having midnight prayers,day time prayers,bible discussions as well as regular fastings.

Due to that Satan started attacking us with sickness. He would make us feel really sick in our stomach and even serious sickness such as malaria in order to make us give up on following God. He wanted to discourage us.

Sometimes, I would hear him whispering in my head telling me, "You're too young to start following God, you're only 17. You have a whole life ahead of you and you're going to miss out on all the fun. Wait until you're 24 and you can start following God as you would have done all that there is for a youth to do."

However, I resisted that evil voice in the name of Jesus Christ! That is one of Satan's ways of keeping people in sin. He always tells you that you're not yet ready. Just wait. One day you'll be ready and then you'll serve God. However, the bible says if you will hear His voice today, do not harden your heart Hebrews 3:15. Tomorrow is not guaranteed for any of us. We have to accept God now.

At one time,he attacked me with malaria and I became so sick. It was so obvious that the attacks were coming from him as they only started once we made the decision to follow God,and the attacks were always accompanied with whispers prompting me to give up as if it was a bargain.

At that time,both of our parents were away in another town as that is where Dad was working and I was just home with my siblings.

I was so sick that all I wanted to eat was only beans without anything else and that in small portions and water.

I became weak and could hardly open my eyes due to the sickness.

One time I was sleeping on the living room carpet in the late afternoon. I was awake but just weak due to malaria and had my eyes closed.

Suddenly, I felt a warmth in the room and a golden glow around me as if piercing golden light. It was white light mixed with gold. I slightly opened my eyes as that was all I could manage and there in front on me sitting on a Sofa, was an Angel!

This was one of my very first encounters and this was before Rachael and I even had our first revelation of heaven and hell as this was 2011 but we had our first revelation in 2012.

Also,I had been in the world and was not familiar with the things of God as I had only chosen to follow God like two weeks ago or so.

However when I saw him,I immediately knew he was an Angel and my heart was filled with warmth and joy! My heart was leaping in joy.

He had on overflowing silky white gowns and he was smiling at me when he saw that I was looking at him.

I also noticed that there were two other Angels in the room and they were walking,pacing about the room,one at my head side,the other at my foot side.

God had sent them to watch over me and He was letting me know that He had not left me at Satan's mercy.

Their presence in the room was making it feel so warm. Not the warmth of heat but the warmth of love and protection.

Then a vision opened before my eyes just there as I lay and I saw a bridge suspended in the air. The bridge was beautiful to behold and had golden lights shining on either side making it look very beautiful. In the sky were fluffy purple clouds. A very beautiful scene.

Then I saw Jesus walking on the bridge with his back towards me. He had sandals on his feet and a white gown. His hair was golden brown and shoulder length and it seemed to glow. It was hair yet it appeared like shining crystal. Very beautiful.

He did not say a single word to me yet I understood what He was saying even without words. It was communicated to my spirit. He was walking down that bridge and He was telling me, "Follow me to Heaven."

That moment brings tears to my eyes.

Satan had been telling me to give up and the Lord was telling me to follow Him.

So I made the decision to follow Him and received the baptism of the Holy Spirit the following month which was December after praying.

It amazes me that God sent Angels to me and allowed me to see Jesus on that bridge even before I received the Holy Spirit.

God loves everyone of us regardless of whether we are in the world and He wants us to follow Him.

God loves everyone no matter what they are doing right now. What He hates is the sin they are doing.

Satan tries to deceive us into thinking that God is out to get us and punish us but those are just lies to keep us away from God.

Romans 5:8 "But God demonstrates His love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us."

Shalom

1. Mathew Obetha

February 9, 2020 at 2:21 pm

I need the baptism of the Holy spirit

2. Tonilson Mendes

February 9, 2020 at 2:28 pm

Aleluia

3. Whendz Lasalle Sim

February 9, 2020 at 2:35 pm

Oh glory, glory to the most high God! Hallelujah, praise the LORD!

4. Pst Mike Felix

February 9, 2020 at 2:44 pm

Hallelujah! glory be to our Lord Jesus Christ.

5. Word Dominion

February 9, 2020 at 2:50 pm

A wonderful testimony

6. Raoul Pele

February 9, 2020 at 5:24 pm

Hallelujah

7. Raoul Pele

February 9, 2020 at 5:25 pm

How can you be found because am in cameroon and I have some question 🙏

8. Kong Gigiz

February 9, 2020 at 5:53 pm

All glory to God and Jesus Lord. Amen

9. Charles Gusho

February 9, 2020 at 5:57 pm

Glory be to God

10. Priscilla Nguseer Girgir

February 9, 2020 at 6:16 pm

It’s indeed encouraging, thank you Jesus for your love towards me. Help me love and follow you with all my heart oh Lord in Jesus name.

11. Purity Njeru

February 9, 2020 at 6:19 pm

Amen to that sister and be blessed..

12. Koffl Koko

February 9, 2020 at 7:05 pm

Amen merci Jésus pour tes compassions !

13. Uchechukwu Wegbuom

February 9, 2020 at 7:22 pm

wonderful dr

14. Lucius Ndip Patience

February 9, 2020 at 7:59 pm

15. Babra Ainembabazi

February 9, 2020 at 8:04 pm

Amen, Jesus loves me

16. Packman Olu Ebgok

February 10, 2020 at 4:03 pm

Lord Jess.. Your Love and Grace had save me from satan’s Plan… Lord Jesus.. keep and establish my feet and Faith in you In Jesus Name… Amen!!!

17. Khimara Ivan

February 10, 2020 at 8:29 pm

Amen,our God have the unfailing love for us may blessing be in His name.

18. Marvin Mugeyi

February 11, 2020 at 8:52 am

Amen!

19. Chigo Kay

February 12, 2020 at 5:49 am

20. Agashua Dorcas

February 14, 2020 at 1:06 pm

Uncategorized

AN ENCOURAGEMENT FROM HEAVEN

29th February 2020
 AN ENCOURAGEMENT FROM HEAVEN
 I have just woken up from an encouraging dream abo

I have just woken up from an encouraging dream about the rewards of obedience and would like to share it while it is still fresh in my mind.

I was sleeping and I saw the Lord come near my head as I was sleeping and began telling me about a christian who lived a long time ago who persevered for God.

I was aware that I was sleeping and the Lord was in the room but I could not wake up. He began telling me about this christian man but whatever he said was coming to me in form of a dream and I could see everything as a dream.

He was telling me about a man called George Owen who was a child of God and lived in the 1800s.

I have never heard of this man before and I have only known about him today from the dream the Lord was giving me.

I heard the Lord telling me as I slept, “There was a man called George Owen who lived in the 1800s and died in the 1930s. These are the mighty soldiers of God. When God told him, do this, he did it. When God told him go there, he went. He shook heaven and earth with his prayers. He had no compromise whatsoever and was widely known for his firm stance with the things of God.”

The Lord was speaking about this man with great pride and as if boasting about his obedience. I could feel great pride and joy in the tone of His voice.

Matthew 10:32-33 “Therefore whoever confesses Me before men, him I will also confess before My Father who is in heaven. But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven.”

The Lord continued, ” This man shook heaven and earth with his prayers due to his obedience and closeness with God and he has been GREATLY HONOURED in heaven. He has been raised on a PEDESTAL of HONOUR. ”

Then I saw this man at his family home in the 1800s and I saw some people gathered around a table to eat,but I saw that the man called George Owen was outside the house and not at the table with those eating.

Then I understood that he was a man who had frequent fastings that is why he was not joining them at the table, and he was a man who often secluded himself from others to be with God.

Matthew 14:22-32 Immediately Jesus made His disciples get into the boat and go before Him to the other side, while He sent the multitudes away. And when He had sent the multitudes away, He went up on the mountain by Himself to pray.”

From the lifestyle that I saw of this man,I saw that he was a man of great sacrifice and that resulted in his extra ordinary closeness with God and hence his extra ordinary obedience to God. He sacrificed his comfort often that is food,sleep, time etc to be with God and to do things for God such as evangelism.

Then the scene of the dream changed and I was at my parents home. I went to the cup board and opened one of the drawers to get a plate out. It was a silver plate. When I got the plate, my elder brother came and said, “Do you know that even George Owen had a plate exactly like this one?”

I was surprised. Everyone in the dream seemed to know about this George Owen.

On the rim of the plate I took out, I saw that it was engraved, “5M” to mean five million. I did not understand what that meant.

Then in the DREAM, I went online and googled the name George Owen and I saw that there was also a video some people had made in our internet age to share his teachings. On the video, it was written “8 Million views.”

It was only when I woke up and I was wondering what the figure engraved on the plate meant that I understood it.

Then the scene changed back to my room and I heard the Lord telling me, ” The lifestyle of George Owen and the honour he has been given in heaven can be for every child of God. It is for everyone who is willing.”

I woke up.

I was perplexed for a few minutes as I was trying to put everything together and I realised that I had been visited by Jesus! I was so happy and the room had a strong feeling of the presence of God that I felt tremors running through my body. I was also excited at the same time and filled with joy! I felt like crying but also like dancing, I did not know what to do!I immediately called my Mother and told her the whole dream and afterwards narrated the whole dream to my Father,then decided to share it here for the children of God worldwide to encourage them.

When I woke up, I kept wondering what that 5 million on the plate meant and then I heard the voice of Jesus telling me, “It stands for souls. Those are the number of souls that were saved in his lifetime through his preaching.”

So I then understood that the plate in the dream had not been a physical plate but a spiritual one. We put food on a plate and the word of God is food for the soul.

So the plate that we had in common in the dream stood for the word of God. The 5 million on the plate meant the number of souls that had been saved from his ministry through him sharing the word of God,and God was trying to show us that we too have what he had that is the word of God and can accomplish the salvation of millions through sharing just as he had. We have what he had.

In the dream,I had earlier written that I then went online and saw that some people had made a video of his teachings and it had 8 million views. I then understood that these views did not literally stand for the number of people who had watched, but the number of souls that had been saved through that message shared on the internet.

So God was saying that what people share in person and they share online has the ability to get people saved and both can be used as platforms of evangelism but none of the two should be neglected. One can’t say I will not evangelise online because I’m doing so physically or vice versa as both are important. There are people you can’t reach physically and so you reach them through the internet and there are people who can’t be reached through the internet may be because they do not have phones or laptops but you can reach them physically.

When I finally woke up, I was shocked as I had never heard of this person before. I went on google and typed ‘George Owen preacher’ and though I do not say I know for sure if it was the same person, the results that came on Wikipedia shocked me.

In the dream, it had indicated that this person was born in the 1800s and died in the 1930s and was an Englishman. There was one result of an English Man named George Vale Owen who lived from 1869 and died in 1931. In the dream,the middle name had not been indicated but only George Owen so I was not told his middle name in the dream.

However with the years being from the 1800s and dying in 1930s as the dream indicated and him being an Englishman, I can not help but wonder if he is the same person. According to Wikipedia, this person was Catholic or something like that but later came out and formed his own church.

Whatever the case,whether he is the one or not,one thing for sure is that people may not know you here on earth but you will be highly exalted in heaven. People these days are concerned about titles and fame but God is only concerned about obedience.

Luke 14:11-13 “For whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted.”

Luke 16:15
And He said to them, “You are those who justify yourselves before men, but God knows your hearts. For what is HIGHLY ESTEEMED AMONG MEN IS AN ABOMINATION IN THE SIGHT OF GOD.

Uncategorized

29th February 2020 AN ENCOURAGEMENT FROM HEAVEN I have just woken up from an encouraging dream abo

29th February 2020
 AN ENCOURAGEMENT FROM HEAVEN
 I have just woken up from an encouraging dream abo

29th February 2020

AN ENCOURAGEMENT FROM HEAVEN

I heard the Lord telling me as I slept, "There was a man called George Owen who lived in the 1800s and died in the 1930s. These are the mighty soldiers of God. When God told him, do this, he did it. When God told him go there, he went. He shook heaven and earth with his prayers. He had no compromise whatsoever and was widely known for his firm stance with the things of God."

Matthew 10:32-33 “Therefore whoever confesses Me before men, him I will also confess before My Father who is in heaven. But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven."

The Lord continued, " This man shook heaven and earth with his prayers due to his obedience and closeness with God and he has been GREATLY HONOURED in heaven. He has been raised on a PEDESTAL of HONOUR. "

Matthew 14:22-32 Immediately Jesus made His disciples get into the boat and go before Him to the other side, while He sent the multitudes away. And when He had sent the multitudes away, He went up on the mountain by Himself to pray."

Then the scene of the dream changed and I was at my parents home. I went to the cup board and opened one of the drawers to get a plate out. It was a silver plate. When I got the plate, my elder brother came and said, "Do you know that even George Owen had a plate exactly like this one?"

I was surprised. Everyone in the dream seemed to know about this George Owen.

On the rim of the plate I took out, I saw that it was engraved, "5M" to mean five million. I did not understand what that meant.

Then in the DREAM, I went online and googled the name George Owen and I saw that there was also a video some people had made in our internet age to share his teachings. On the video, it was written "8 Million views."

Then the scene changed back to my room and I heard the Lord telling me, " The lifestyle of George Owen and the honour he has been given in heaven can be for every child of God. It is for everyone who is willing."

I woke up.

When I woke up, I kept wondering what that 5 million on the plate meant and then I heard the voice of Jesus telling me, "It stands for souls. Those are the number of souls that were saved in his lifetime through his preaching."

So God was saying that what people share in person and they share online has the ability to get people saved and both can be used as platforms of evangelism but none of the two should be neglected. One can't say I will not evangelise online because I'm doing so physically or vice versa as both are important. There are people you can't reach physically and so you reach them through the internet and there are people who can't be reached through the internet may be because they do not have phones or laptops but you can reach them physically.

When I finally woke up, I was shocked as I had never heard of this person before. I went on google and typed 'George Owen preacher' and though I do not say I know for sure if it was the same person, the results that came on Wikipedia shocked me.

Luke 14:11-13 "For whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted."

Luke 16:15

Uncategorized

Following God is a choice

Following  God is a choice. He does not force anyone to follow Him. We can choose to follow Him or n

He does not force anyone to follow Him. We can choose to follow Him or not to follow Him. God would rather have one person willingly serving Him than the whole world begrudgingly serving Him.

Many people feel compelled to serve God because they do not to be want to go to hell. However if that is what we are doing, then we are not being honest with ourselves. God knows what is in our hearts and He knows whether we are genuinely repentant or if we are just doing acts of holiness to avoid going to hell. That won’t get us saved either because God knows what’s in our hearts. He knows whether we really love Him and are truly repentant for our actions and want to change our ways and serve Him.

The word of God says God is not mocked. We can’t deceive God. In Hebrews,it is written that the word of God is sharper than a two edged sword and can even divide the joints and the marrow. Hebrews 4:12 “For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.”

This simply means that before God,all things are naked and there is nothing hidden. He sees our hearts and knows how genuine our words and actions are.

Let us seek the baptism of the Holy Spirit in prayer who will lead us to true repentance.

Shalom