Two days ago,God showed me that the corona virus was purposefully made by a group of people who are pushing for the new world order.
God showed me a screen on which was written in bold,"the corona virus was created by the illuminati who are pushing for the implementation of a new world order."
God didn't tell me how exactly they plan to use it but God has shown me in the past that the kingdom of darkness has already been planning the new world order for many years and that it's implementation is really close.
There are so many things that they are using but by making viruses like the corona we can tell that they have no respect for human life and delight in the suffering of humans.
Because they are devil worshippers, their satisfaction comes from afflicting humans.
We need to pray against it and put an end to it in the powerful name of Jesus Christ.
The bible tells us to look out for PESTILENCES as a sign of the coming of our Lord.(Matthew 24:7).
Though this virus was created by man,God has allowed it for a purpose.
Even in the bible when the Israelites rebelled against God, He ALLOWED their enemies to overpower them.
Nothing can happen without God allowing it,so we must pray for mercy so that the corona is brought under control.
We must also not forget that the bible says pestilences and other disasters should remind us of how near the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ is.
The Lord said we need to invest in prayer now because tough times are coming.
If you are not close to Jesus now,you will bow down and worship the anti Christ.

1. Sharon Phiri

February 27, 2020 at 9:00 pm

Hi Rachael, you are the second person to say that ! God is on the Throne !

2. Nerry Nyiraneza

February 27, 2020 at 9:01 pm

We are children of God ,the devil is a liar

3. Hannah Savage

February 27, 2020 at 9:04 pm

My heart tells me the same thing. The devil is a liar

4. Hadassa Araujo

February 27, 2020 at 9:05 pm

Power in the blood of Jesus.

5. Aubrey Ng'ambani

February 27, 2020 at 9:11 pm

Amen amen , God bless you my sister

6. Peter Mboyane

February 27, 2020 at 9:13 pm

Rachel I’m a prophet just like you…And I see visions of demons in human form….I only have one request…Please pray for GOD to give me patience and the power to pray fervently so I can seek HIM and find HIM…I’ve been trying for ages and always fail…please help…your prayers will be of great assistance…My name is Peter Mboyane from South Africa?
    Please!!!

7. Nelson Rivera

February 27, 2020 at 9:27 pm

God bless You.

8. Fabian Sone

February 27, 2020 at 9:31 pm

May God give us strength to endure till the end in Jesus Name.Amen.

9. Hna Daniela

February 27, 2020 at 9:40 pm

Amen profeta
    hay que orar!!!
    Bendiciones desde Chile

10. IndefatigablePst Greg J. Steven

February 27, 2020 at 9:46 pm

When men are cast down, then…
    The sun shall not smite us by day nor the moon by night…
    God bless you for this great revelations, much more to come…

11. Gracie Grace

February 27, 2020 at 10:26 pm

And all the horns of the wicked also will I cut off; but the horns of the righteous shall be exalted. Psalm 75:10

12. Gracie Grace

February 27, 2020 at 10:30 pm

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12

13. Josephine Culanag

February 27, 2020 at 10:36 pm

To GOD BE ALL THE GLORY, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN…

14. Karina Roa

February 27, 2020 at 10:45 pm

yes i agree with you on this

15. Madi Rodriguez Goins

February 27, 2020 at 11:33 pm

I knew it!!!!

16. Nnamdi Nzewi

February 28, 2020 at 12:21 am

More Grace beloved

17. Veronica Colmenero

February 28, 2020 at 1:40 am

You post is the third brother in Christ that I heard this virus was man made. Thank you sis.

18. Thomas Chabalala

February 28, 2020 at 2:33 am

19. Pililanie Blessings Giga-pho Mughogho

February 28, 2020 at 2:45 am

#An Ex-illuminati in 2010 also said the same thing….#That the illuminati who are nothing but a bunch of Powerful-influential-Wealthy-Satanists are Creating viruses with the Help of the Devil to wipe humans….#Ebola..Corona viruses..etc are just some of them.

More are coming.

#And Prayer z the Only Solution

20. Omita Simon Peter

February 28, 2020 at 2:55 am

I have always known this

21. Arinaitwe Olivia

February 28, 2020 at 3:32 am

Nothing but truth,i agree with you.

22. Biketi Caleb Wanyonyi

February 28, 2020 at 4:01 am

Depopulation agenda!!!

23. Jahnavi M

February 28, 2020 at 4:26 am

Yes! It’s true! This was made in lab, the agenda was to bring afflictions and disaster in the world.

24. Faith Overcomer Mveyange

February 28, 2020 at 4:26 am

God will save his own!😥😥😥

25. Word Dominion

February 28, 2020 at 4:28 am

This is serious

26. Paul Makote

February 28, 2020 at 7:00 am

Amen to the word
    Thanks for sharing

27. Rachael Abigail Mushala Chisulo

February 28, 2020 at 7:05 am

Though this virus was created by man,God has allowed it for a purpose.
    Even in the bible when the Israelites rebelled against God, God ALLOWED their enemies to over power them.

28. Chadrack Monga Wa Mbuya

February 28, 2020 at 7:17 am

Amen God has power to stop it

29. Mutinta Mufalali

February 28, 2020 at 7:30 am

Simwinga Divine Morris

30. Kemi Bucham

February 28, 2020 at 7:46 am

More grace sister

31. Apostle Paul Emeka

February 28, 2020 at 8:45 am

This then call for a serious prayer for God to intervain

32. Oneshorona Mathew

February 28, 2020 at 9:39 am

Jesus is our Ark of safety

33. Vitalis Ogumbo

February 28, 2020 at 9:42 am

Hallelujah Hallelujah, Have you heard of the Prophecy of 2015 directed to the Lands of ASIA by the MIGHTIEST MIGHTIEST PROPHETS of Jehovah Hashopet?

34. Felix Igbokwe

February 28, 2020 at 12:56 pm

I sensed this too in my spirit yesterday.

35. Mafeng Pam

February 28, 2020 at 1:50 pm

yes by the the reason of this virus,God will be glorified and the arab region of the globe will answer a revival strongly from jesus christ more than any part of the world.is the end time,surely the government will b on his shoulder.up jesus,down satan.more grace Abigail.

36. Collins Masupa

February 28, 2020 at 1:56 pm

This explains it, ask yourself as to why they are struggling to find the cure? this Corona virus is not ordinary,

37. Grace Kesh

February 28, 2020 at 4:33 pm

I’m pretty sure one of those people is Bill Gates I just don’t trust him…

38. Bhupathi Vijay Daniel

February 29, 2020 at 3:43 am

Sister Rachel I saw a white cloud shining like a star look like a football size came to My house and went away. I saw that with my naked Eye. Can u tell what it is ? Because I don’t know what it is. Some says it is an angel, some says God Holy Spirit, Some says Demon

39. Kennedy Kelechi

February 29, 2020 at 4:51 am

Pure truth.

Proverbs 30:5 Every word of God [is] pure; He [is] a shield to those who put their trust in Him.

There is something I will send to you about the formation of the Corona Virus.

Once I can see your name on my chat, I will send it.

Your are a vessel of honour. Mighty tool in the the hands of the LORD.

Grace to you

40. Ojediran George

February 29, 2020 at 11:34 am

God has revealed it to me on the year 2017 when coronea virus has not yet come into existence.I saw children,adult dying like a fish in a mass population and it decrease the population and after that,God told me that he will send down the later rain which is the end time revival.

41. Gladys S. Oko-oboh