God really HATES it when We don't evangelise. He feels extremely heart brok

God really HATES it when We don't evangelise. He feels extremely heart broken for those countless numbers that are pouring into hell each and every single day. Imagine how you would feel to witness your most beloved, be it your Mother, Father, Brother, Sister or Child in the eternal fires of hell. Imagine how you would feel seeing them tormented and tortured by demons in all sorts of unimaginable ways, weeping and gnashing their teeth, asking for just one more chance! How you would feel seeing them burning to become a skeleton, only to form again and go through the torment over and over again! To be sank in cauldrons of boiling lava and pounded over and over again by merciless demons! To suffer thirst and hunger and suffocation. To be sinking in worms with rotten and stinking flesh! To be cursed day and night by demons and humiliated over and over again! The way you would feel is how God feels when He sees people in hell. His heart is always tearing and He is bleeding!

In my revelation of hell, the Lord said that sinking someone in hell in lava from a volcano here on earth is like soaking them in a TAB OF COOL WATER and that putting someone in hell in a smelter here on earth, which even melts stones to liquid is like pouring TAP WATER on them. The fires of hell are not a joke. The pain in hell is LITERALLY felt thousands and thousands more times than any pain here on earth. That's why the Lord said our human minds are too small to imagine how horrible hell is. If there is any word stronger than HATE, that's exactly what the Lord feels about us not evangelising.

Only His Holy Spirit can make you feel the pain God feels. Ask for His Holy Spirit, in order to be able to do His will.

1. Mhiz Pearl Nnamoko

April 21, 2018 at 9:41 am

Lord i ask for ur holy spirit upon my life

2. Madumane Dumi Ngwane

April 21, 2018 at 11:38 am

May God help us to be righteous

3. Robert Gantungo

April 21, 2018 at 12:17 pm

4. Michael Munai

April 21, 2018 at 12:23 pm

There are no words to explain how horrible hell is friends. May the Lord of mercy have His Way

5. Olamma Ijekpa

April 21, 2018 at 5:15 pm

May the Lord use us as end-time tools in His Hands to awaken as many as are slumbering and to fight ferociously the “good fight of faith till the end”.
    The blood of Jesus Christ our Lord must not be shed in vain!

6. Bam Ben

April 21, 2018 at 6:53 pm

O Lord my father, give me the grace to preach your word in season and out of season

7. Sis Tochi Onyebuchi

April 21, 2018 at 7:14 pm

I Pray for unction to function

8. Susana Aigbedion Omoruyi

April 23, 2018 at 10:08 am

FATHER GIVES US GRACE TO DO YOUR WILL

9. Jacinta Achuli

April 24, 2018 at 8:25 am

God have mercy on your people

10. Ohawa William

April 25, 2018 at 2:28 am

Help me in your prayers saints to make me always do his will.

11. Evangelist G Nkonge

April 25, 2018 at 4:27 pm

I Need Holy spirit In My Life So That I May Be Lead By The Holy Spirit To Evangelize. Pray 4 Me Children Of God

12. Fonte Bella Njoli

April 27, 2018 at 8:36 am

JESUS

13. Emmanuel Chukwudi

April 29, 2018 at 4:43 am

Oh Lord Jesus Christ my Savior help me to do Your work

14. Emmanuel Chukwudi

April 29, 2018 at 4:43 am

Oh Lord Jesus Christ my Savior help me to do Your work.

15. Vanessa Smith

April 29, 2018 at 9:27 pm

Lord save us and keep us saved

16. Michael Plaatjies

May 3, 2018 at 9:06 pm

People who preach false doctrine they’re busy and they have energy of going in public and house to house preaching lies. And us Christian who know the real truth we’re too relaxed, we’re in a comfort zone…people are in Hell because of us Christians…We have sound doctrine but we do nothing about it…It’s all about us individuals we don’t care about lost souls…Let’s wake up as christians and save our brothers, our sisters, friends, parents…ENOUGH IS ENOUGH let’s stand and evangelize

17. Justice Okpolua

May 19, 2018 at 7:56 am

holy spirit help me with the gift of evangelism

18. Joseph Sibusiso Ndlovu

May 23, 2018 at 2:33 pm

I decide again to globally take the Gospel Of Salvation that Comes only through the Shed Blood Of CHRIST JESUS For the T i m e Is Very Short before Rapture Comes Around… Only I Depend Upon GODThe HOLYSPIRIT Enablement on permanent bases… :> :> :>

19. Joseph Sibusiso Ndlovu

August 20, 2018 at 4:59 am

Help Me Dearest #GODTheHOLYSPIRIT never to remain Loveless Prayerless Fastless and therefore without Mega Soul Winning in this evil final days on planet earth just before #TheImminentRapture G l o b a l l y!!! 😓 😥 😢

20. Rebecca Olohije

September 2, 2018 at 7:04 pm

Jesus let me walk close to you