During prayer today,this is what The Lord Jesus told me to share because it is really important.

The lie that satan wants as many Christians as possible to believe is that you are not righteous enough and therefore you should first stay away from God and wait till the time you are righteous enough, that's when you ll begin to seek Him.
There are so many Christians who feel discouraged because they feel that they are always repenting of the same sins and always going back and therefore they feel they should just stay away from God and wait till they are righteous enough and that's when they will seek God.
All these are lies from the devil.Satan knows that as long as you stay away from God you will never be righteous.
It is God who makes us righteous.
Jesus came to save sinners,therefore if we are struggling with sin that is when we need Him even much more!
You do not have to wait till you are righteous.
Jesus is the one who will end your struggle with sin.
Satan is the one making you feel you are not good enough,but in reality the only thing he is trying to do is to buy time.
He wants you to waste your time;so that your time on earth runs out while you are still far from God.
You can never be good enough on your own.
It is the blood of Jesus that does the work.
But you must repent.
Even when you feel that you keep going back to your sin,do not stay away from God.
Keep calling on Him and ask for His help.
He will help you to overcome your sin.
He came, not to condemn the world,but to save it.
Every second we are alive is an expression of God's mercy,giving us opportunity to repent.An opportunity countless are crying for in hell,but will never have because they never utilized their opportunity.
Don't buy into the lies of the devil,come to Jesus with all your sins,He will set you free and make you a new creature.
Ask for His help in all your struggles and He will help you.
It is the sick who need a doctor.
It is possible to be free from all manner of sin if you come to Jesus.
Decide to turn from your sin and seek Jesus now. Your sins can be forgiven now.
If you live your life as though God doesn't exist,when you die be prepared to hear Him say He never knew you.
The things of this world,no matter how precious they may seem are ALL passing away.
And he who loves the world will pass away with the world.

1. Mwiizah Griphenes

September 12, 2019 at 8:03 pm

2. Chukwuka Basil

September 12, 2019 at 8:09 pm

Alleluia

3. Osei-tutu Ofori

September 12, 2019 at 8:34 pm

We thank God for the message. But some holiness preachers messages scare people from the repenting genuinely

4. Achieng Ber

September 12, 2019 at 9:12 pm

Amen.

5. Agumbaonu Blessing

September 12, 2019 at 10:09 pm

Thanks so much ma for this

God bless you ma

6. Andre Miles

September 12, 2019 at 11:15 pm

AMEN, TESTIMONY. I HAD FELL INTO SIN ABOUT A WEEK AGO AND A DAY OR MORE LATER, A BELIEVER ASKED ME TO PRAY FOR HER FRIENDS AND I SAID MY PRAYERS WONT WORK AT THE MOMENT. AND SHE KNEW I FELL INTO SIN. SO THE NEXT DAY THE LORD PUT A BELIEVER ON MY MIND AGAIN. SO I THOUGHT TO PRAY FOR HER. SO I DID AND CALLED HER. WE SPOKE AND I PRAYED FOR HER AND SHE BELIEVE THE PRAYER DID RESULTS AND SHE FELT LIKE DEMONS LEAVE HER BCUZ SHE YARNED ABOUT 8 TIMES AND BELCHED ONCE… GOD SHOWED ME THAT HE STILL HEARS MY PRAYERS THO I RECENTLY SINNED BCUZ OF D TEMPTATION. GOD BLESS U SISTER FOR BRINGING GOD’S MSG

7. Patricia Vasquez

September 13, 2019 at 12:08 am

Amen ayudenos precioso REY JESUCRISTO

8. Dean Lindstrom

September 13, 2019 at 12:26 am

We Keep on REPENTING!

9. Sol Bright

September 13, 2019 at 12:35 am

God bless you sis! This very thing am going through!

10. Sunday Idoko

September 13, 2019 at 12:37 am

Exactly

11. Mwinjilisti Martin Mwefu

September 13, 2019 at 2:02 am

Amen ubarikiwe sana.

12. Marco Antonio Santoyo

September 13, 2019 at 2:27 am

Amén gracias

13. Gift Pumbwa

September 13, 2019 at 2:30 am

AMEN PRAISE THE LORD FOR ANOTHER MESSAGE TO US

14. Maria Mahundi

September 13, 2019 at 3:37 am

AMEN, THANK YOU LORD JESUS, FOR YOUR GRACE AND SALVATION. GOD BLESS YOU SERVANT OF GOD.

15. Thobela Mini

September 13, 2019 at 3:50 am

Thanks For I think your message is referring to me. 🙏

16. John Gala

September 13, 2019 at 5:16 am

17. Maina Maggie

September 13, 2019 at 5:36 am

I needed this.

18. Chidozie Henry

September 13, 2019 at 5:58 am

The message for me,thank you lord

19. Deibby Johnstone

September 13, 2019 at 6:25 am

Amen thankyou for sharing

20. Benard Ouma

September 13, 2019 at 7:41 am

21. Emelia Emelia

September 13, 2019 at 9:05 am

22. Getrine Kaisia

September 13, 2019 at 12:15 pm

Thnks for a word of encouragement

23. Ay Elufidipe

September 13, 2019 at 1:00 pm

But it’s also dangerous to be a perpetual sinner who depends on asking for forgiveness all the time.
    when you repent from a sin, God is not expecting you to go back into it anymore.
    Heb12:4 says In your struggle against sin, you have not yet resisted to the point of shedding your blood.

God is expecting you to resist the devil and temptation, and not to hide under the grace of,, I will stop it little by little. else, you will never be able to stop it

24. Gérard Bozolo

September 13, 2019 at 6:00 pm

God bless you for this message

25. Innocent Thipha

September 14, 2019 at 9:06 pm

Encouraged

26. Omar Rachid

September 15, 2019 at 8:26 pm

27. Jefta Gumboreshumba

September 16, 2019 at 3:10 am

Amen and amen……….more grace

28. Grace Traore

September 16, 2019 at 3:22 pm

Merci

29. Zinhle Millie Tshabalala

September 17, 2019 at 4:54 pm

Thanks you for this message

30. Izuchukwu Christian