COVID-19 SETTING THE STAGE FOR A ONE WORLD CURRENCY

COVID-19 SETTING THE STAGE FOR A ONE WORLD CURRENCY

About two months ago, everything in the world was going on normally. Everyone was going about their lives in ‘normal’ way. But that has since changed for worse. It is like, this is not the world we knew before. What started as an isolated disease breakdown in China, slowly started spreading to other countries in the world, morphing into a global pandemic. This has necessitated a raft of measures by different countries to tame the spread of Covid-19. Governments are taking nothing to chance, they are closing down borders, grounding airlines, instituting forced quarantines, shutting down industries, and even in extreme cases, introducing curfews. No one knew that the world could shut down so fast. Its no longer business as usual.

But Christians need to be wary of these measures to curb the spread of Covid-19. There is more than meets the eye. Everything is setting the stage for THE REIGN OF THE ANTICHRIST, who according to the Bible MAJORITY will follow him. It’s commonplace to hear that carrying physical currency predisposes one to infection, and we are being encouraged to use ‘digital money’ or ‘ currency’ to fulfil the purchases. Is this not a clandestine approach to mob up physical currency from the economies and slowly but surely entrench the use of plastic money?

Essentially, there will be less and less physical currency, in the coming weeks and months, and by the time the dust settles on Covid-19 ( if it ever happens), we could be totally reliant on digital currency. The digital currency will give the antichrist the much-needed launching pad to control money at our disposal. It will be so hard to not accept his mark because that will mean no food for you and your family, no water, no electricity, even if you have a car you won’t be able to buy gas, you won’t be able to buy endurance and any other requirements. Do not forget that that as the economies shut down, people will soon spend their last pennies, and increasingly rely on governments for basic stuff such as food. It has already started happening: several countries have already started introducing economic stimulus to cushion their citizens from the vulgarities of Covid-19. And that is just the beginning!

Today, you have access to the internet,but a time is coming when you won’t be able to even browse because you can’t pay for internet without the mark. You won’t make phone calls because you may not be able to buy phone credit without the mark. You won’t buy a bottle of water without the mark. And if you think resisting the mark of the beast, will work,it will not be as easy as we think. Even when you are terribly sick, you will not be able to go to the hospital or even just to buy pain killers from a drug store! You will have literally nothing!

The coronavirus pandemic is preparing us for this time which is EXTREMELY CLOSE EVEN AT THE DOOR. This is a gentle reminder, that the times have changed, and scripture is fulfilled right in our eyes.
We should brace for even harder times. T he love of many will wax cold.
Even your own brother or sister will betray you and tell the government where you are hiding.
No one will be willing to take the mark for you!
No one will be willing to get the mark then share the food they buy with you!
Love is from God, and people’s love will wax cold.
They will want you to also to get the mark if you are to eat.
Right now, the economic effects of the coronavirus pandemic are setting stage for a one-world currency as a solution.Its setting stage for a CASHLESS society where you don’t have to use physical notes but just a microchip.

My friend Merlosanna Anna had a dream in which they were reading the news on TV and they were saying everyone has to get the chip.
That for the first three months, it would be optional whether to get the chip or not and after three months it would be mandatory, everyone would have to be chipped.
God also showed her a vision of guillotines and told her that Christians need to prepare because persecution is coming.
We truly need to wake up from the slumber of following fashion and worldly entertainment luring us to sleep in these last days.
We need to wake up from the lies of false prophets preaching peace and prosperity to us when in fact terrible times are right in front of us.
Persecution is coming for Christians and Jesus said,” if those days had not been shortened, no flesh would be saved,”
But He says for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened.
Read Matthew 24:15-28
Be prepared and let your lamps be filled with the oil of the Holy Spirit, not fear.
Be bold because a time of martyrdom for Christians is coming!
Very soon a time is coming when no one will be able to cross over.
Those who are holy will remain holy,those who are unholy will remain unholy.
Prepare by washing your robes in the blood of Jesus.
Do not be blind,be watchful, the time of our redemption draws near.
#Covid-19, #Coronavirus, #GLOFIRE_REVIVAL

N.B please just follow me instead of sending friend requests coz my friend list is full

1. Khutso Ledwaba

March 26, 2020 at 4:39 pm

Phennie Tema Phennie Tema

2. Louisa Photoane

March 26, 2020 at 4:57 pm

God is on our side✊✊,Let fix our eyes unto HIM,Our help cometh from the LORD🙌🙌

3. Mubanga Kelvin

March 26, 2020 at 5:05 pm

Chansa Mubanga have you seen this one?

4. Gift Pumbwa

March 26, 2020 at 5:08 pm

Help me God to make it on the Rapture day

5. Diddie Rona

March 26, 2020 at 5:12 pm

takut menghadapi hari itu nanti.

6. Mary Muia

March 26, 2020 at 5:22 pm

Brethren please tell me more about the Roman Catholic, I am Soo confused about it,

7. Zilpha Liz Samoei

March 26, 2020 at 5:38 pm

Silas Ngetich Pastor Joshua Nyamu your thoughts?

8. Emmanuel Chukwudi

March 26, 2020 at 5:54 pm

Lord Jesus Christ help me please

9. Obianuju Adaobi Uzoalor

March 26, 2020 at 6:05 pm

May God help us to be steadfast till the end.

10. Naomi N Ndegwa

March 26, 2020 at 6:14 pm

Ndegwa Steve Maina

11. Deji Daniel

March 26, 2020 at 6:16 pm

Bro SHOLA Engr Shola Peters Shrego pls read and l’d like to hear your opinion

12. Pst Mike Felix

March 26, 2020 at 6:27 pm

So true, may the Lord strengthen and empower us in this last days.

13. Abieyuwa Osayande

March 26, 2020 at 6:46 pm

Permission to copy and paste.

14. Harlyn Villajuan

March 26, 2020 at 6:47 pm

Jeriel VillaOne

15. Selabe Kat

March 26, 2020 at 6:57 pm

M a sinner may God hv mercy on me

16. Evans Okoli

March 26, 2020 at 6:58 pm

I thank God and I thank you for this word.

17. Joshua Patrick

March 26, 2020 at 7:07 pm

Amen, Emmanuel Emmanuel Emmanuel.

18. Alex Orogun Wanogho

March 26, 2020 at 7:38 pm

Sorry To Say, This Is Not Inline With Scripture Because The Antichrist Cannot Fully Come Until Christ Raptures His Church. Rather, These Are Birthpangs Of A Mighty Outpouring Of The Spirit, Greatest Revival In History.

19. Fabian Sone

March 26, 2020 at 8:54 pm

May the Lord give us grace

20. Lumkile Mvelase

March 26, 2020 at 9:21 pm

My heart is weeping in tears as I’m reading all this😭… I believe I’ve spent more than an hour meditating and reading over this post… All that is in my heart is utter weeping for repentance, washing of my robe and aligning my life to Christ so that I won’t be ashamed when that day comes 😭😭😭

21. Okechukwu Godwin

March 26, 2020 at 10:13 pm

THE SECOND TO THE LAST SIGN (PESTILENCE) IS happening

Matthew 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. Luke 21:11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

THE LAST SIGN ( MUST PREACHING OF the GOSPEL) to the WHOLE WORLD Will follow suit, we have all the gadget now to accomplish this.

Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be PREACHED in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the END COME.

So that no one will have excuse why they weren’t saved.

22. Okechukwu Godwin

March 26, 2020 at 10:14 pm

Devastation of earthquake and Corona is a fearful sight

23. Noah Man

March 26, 2020 at 10:54 pm

I am not wise I’m foolish without Jesus, My pride is foolishness. My self righteousness is blind, Show me a sign Oh Lord , O ZPBR UPI PJ LORD.

24. Ellen Hannah Shunamite

March 26, 2020 at 11:07 pm

Yeah this is true.

25. Nkwocha Amelia Emehute

March 27, 2020 at 12:32 am

God bless you for this

26. Gerardo Avila Lugo

March 27, 2020 at 4:53 am

Amen señor Jesucristo ten misericordia

27. David Banaman

March 27, 2020 at 5:50 am

Hmm,may God strengthen and have mercy on us till the end of time

28. Linda Mumba

March 27, 2020 at 5:51 am

Time is running out, scriptures are being fulfilled. Let us prepare for the coming of our Lord Jesus.

29. Takemore Majabule

March 27, 2020 at 7:42 am

Powerful truth

30. David Banaman

March 27, 2020 at 8:16 am

God bless you

31. Kimmy R. Rodil

March 27, 2020 at 9:28 am

Jeck JonalynBrylle dba mam Jess pipag kwentuhan tane yan abt chip, makatakut🥺🙏🏻

32. Kemi Bucham

March 27, 2020 at 11:23 am

Thanks

33. Luzviminda Ronquillo

March 27, 2020 at 12:31 pm

Let’s pray that all of us will endure up to the end.

34. Raymond L. Woods Jr.