BLASPHEMY OF THE HOLY SPIRIT OR DEMONIC LIES?

BLASPHEMY OF THE HOLY SPIRIT OR DEMONIC LIES?

When you are a child of God,you are in a battle with the Kingdom of darkness.
The Christian life is a daily battle with Satan's Kingdom and many weapons are used by the enemy to fight your walk with God.
This particular weapon that I want to talk about here is one that was once used on me by the enemy and I have noticed that he is oppressing many Christians in the same way,especially when they begin to pray fervently.
The other attack satan uses to discourage you from seeking God is by accusing you of being too much of a sinner,that God can't forgive you.This is a lie from satan.
As long as you have repented and asked the Lord for forgiveness,your sins are forgiven.
"If we confess our sins,He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."1 JOHN 1:9
"There is therefore no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus."ROMANS 8:1
When I came to the Lord,I began to seek Him in fervent prayer and in fasting.
I wanted the baptism of the Holyspirit and also to be close to God.
I did this with my brother and sister.
When I began engaging in fervent prayer,suddenly I began having blasphemous thoughts!
They just came from nowhere and would still come even if I tried to block them out.
It was as if someone just injected them in me.
At that time I didn't realise it was demons whispering those thoughts to me.
It was so oppressive, I found myself always muttering prayers of forgiveness even in my sleep.
I was always asking God for forgiveness.
They would come no matter what I did and even if I kept my mind busy,I just had no control over them and it began affecting my prayer life because I would be filled with guilt and satan would lie to me saying,"you have blasphemed against the Holy spirit, there's no forgiveness,you are doomed no matter how much you pray so just kill yourself."
I began believing those lies from the enemy.
I couldn't tell anyone because satan would lie to me,"no one will understand. You are the only one who goes through this. Dont even try to tell anyone."
So I kept it to myself and kept rebuking the thoughts and praying for forgiveness but the thoughts still kept coming,all the time,regardless of what I was doing!
When we had fasting prayers I would fast but think that am doomed,that I blasphemed,that there's no forgiveness.
Till one day I told my brother and sister only to discover that they were going through the same attack too,and satan was also lying to them that they are the only ones and shouldn't tell anyone!
We then realised it was an attack from satan . But despite knowing this ,I would still feel guilty and would still constantly ask for forgiveness because the attack continued.
On the day I received the Holyspirit baptism,the Lord told us what we had been going through was an attack from satan.
He told us,"You have not blasphemed against the Holyspirit. It's just an attack from satan. Demons whispered those things to you so you would think you ve blasphemed and think you are doomed and stop seeking Me.
He just wanted to discourage you from seeking me. Its all a lie,don't believe it. I am the Lord and I know the truth. Its not you,it's demons which whispered those things to you to discourage and oppress you."
After knowing this truth,the attacks continued but I stopped asking for forgiveness because I knew it was demons whispering those things and that the Lord knew the truth.
Sometimes I would forget and find myself feeling guilty but I would remember what the Lord said;it's Satan's weapon to discourage your walk with God. Then the guilt would go and I would ignore the thoughts.
Even when they came I would just go on with my life because I knew God knew the truth.
I stopped the prayers of forgiveness for this because I knew that's what the oppression was all about;for the demons to make me feel guilty with their accusations after they whisper those things to me.
After I stopped muttering the forgiveness prayers,after a while,I noticed that these attacks were gone!
THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.
If you have never gone through this attack you probably won't really understand what am talking about,but if you have gone through it or you are currently going through it,know this truth;it's not you. You have not blasphemed against the Holyspirit. The Lord knows the truth . Stop asking for forgiveness for this,it's hard to stop but you must stop.
The more you are doing the forgiveness prayers,the more the oppression will become.
Am not just saying this,am talking from experience and from what the Lord told me when He set me free.
Ignore the attacks,don't react to them by asking for forgiveness. Don't let them discourage you from seeking God.
Continue seeking God,you are a child of God and your Father understands.

1. Chukwuka Basil

January 9, 2020 at 5:58 pm

I’m going through it indeed

2. Jahnavi M

January 9, 2020 at 6:09 pm

I had the similar experiences, I understood that the enemy is trying to discourage me, telling lies,
    God is done with you,
    He has rejected you,
    You are sinner,
    You couldn’t even pray properly….this attacks are intense if we give into it. That’s why we have the word of God as a sword. Use that sword against the enemy. Pray in tongues….
    Sister Rachel God has given you a timely message bcoz many including me are going through these attacks. Thank you very much

3. Gideon Mshindi

January 9, 2020 at 6:16 pm

This has set me free oooh

4. Thulani Ntimane

January 9, 2020 at 6:22 pm

5. Hema Voice Jr.

January 9, 2020 at 6:24 pm

Yes Amen

6. Tumelo Mosoma

January 9, 2020 at 6:24 pm

Hallelujah.. I suffered greatly because of this. Praise be to God in Jesus name

7. Thobela Mini

January 9, 2020 at 6:26 pm

Thank you very much because I’m going through this. Whenever I’m about to pray I feel very guilty as if I have grieved the holy spirit. I will have the feeling that he has left me. But thank you for this message because it’s related to my current situation 🙌🤦‍♂️#Ashamed 🙌

8. René Bernardino

January 9, 2020 at 6:50 pm

This happened with me, in 2016 I remember that one night i didn’t eat, because I was too afraid, and I didn’t want to eat, I was thinking about this! Because I thought, I have blasphemed! And in 2017 I was thinking about forsake the Lord Jesus and back to the world! But one day, I WAS ABOUT to the world! That day I asked the Lord a sign! I said: “Lord if I can be forgiven speak with me in prophecy in the cult” and said this because I thought that I had blasphemed! And I said: “if you don’t speak with me in prophecy I’ll back to the world” it was a sign I’ve asked from the Lord, because I wanted to know if I blasphemed or not!!!

I give Glory to God because, that day he answered me, He spoke with me in prophecy! And that was one of the bestest cults I’ve ever been!!! 😊😊😊

Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah

9. Tinei Manyika

January 9, 2020 at 7:00 pm

10. Vinolia Mamogale

January 9, 2020 at 7:01 pm

I went through this attack too,and I felt spiritual dead for 2 and half years now,now matter how I pray, nothing changes,I felt distance from God.

11. Beatrice Anjeline Favor

January 9, 2020 at 7:04 pm

Ooh my God😭 This what am going through ,exactly and keeps on reminding me the sins i have done. keeps on bringing me the death i dream alot .My Sister i have learned something here, am always guilty of my past .and keeps on reminding me and dreaming alot abiut Men and dead people. Beloved remember me in your prayers am in attack’

12. Marco Antonio Santoyo

January 9, 2020 at 7:27 pm

Amén

13. Pililanie Blessings Giga-pho Mughogho

January 9, 2020 at 7:44 pm

true talk…these attacks are indeed common to new believers

14. Felicien Bonga

January 9, 2020 at 8:12 pm

15. Dilane Simo Simo

January 9, 2020 at 9:04 pm

Bonsoir soeur Rachael Abigail mushala chusulo depuis que vous avez demandé que je vous in box mais rien 😢

16. Peter Victor

January 9, 2020 at 10:33 pm

Wow.. This really help. Thanks for putting Satan to shame.
    God bless you.

17. Nkhatya Mumba

January 10, 2020 at 5:26 am

I had a similar experience a few months ago! I couldn’t understand! I felt like I was in a mental prison and my peace left me. I felt depressed and utterly lost. One of the questions I asked myself was that the whole time I was a sinner I never blasphemed God! Why these thoughts? It’s so difficult that you don’t imagine sharing because it’s unusual. I thought of seeking prayer from Pastors but decided against it and instead went into fervent prayer and fasting too. The Lord delivered me! It was such a relief. I could sleep again because I couldn’t even sleep properly and was terrified! My friend recently disclosed the same thing happened to her. In fact she said I was the only person she had opened up to on the matter. The devil truly lies. Thanks for sharing so that others who are going through this should relate and not despair. It’s difficult for people to imagine that the devil can manipulate our thoughts. I equally did not believe. I blamed it on the worldly movies I used to watch in the past. God bless you.

18. Joanna Okoli

January 10, 2020 at 7:05 am

About 2-3 years ago,I had this same problem.Just tell the devil that his plan has failed and he is a liar because you know what he’s trying to do and then renounce that thought in Jesus’ name.

19. Chadrack Monga Wa Mbuya

January 10, 2020 at 9:30 am

I bless God for this revelation because I also undergo these attacks and there are times that the demons tell me you are already condemned you will never be forgiven you can also live the life of sins. When these thoughts come to my mind, I tell the demons if I am already condemned to hell, I can go alone but not dragged another person with me by doing sexual immorality. I cannot expand your kingdom.

20. Ifeoma Ejiro Okpotu Badu

January 10, 2020 at 9:52 am

Hello sis. I have searched through your page over and over again on a post about
    FAMILY PLANNING but I can’t seem to get it out. I want to have one done, hope its fine with the help of God? Thanks

21. Christiane Asseu Epse Koffi

January 11, 2020 at 6:37 pm

amen

25. Kemi Bucham

January 11, 2020 at 8:03 pm

26. Valdo Mendes

January 12, 2020 at 11:42 am

Glórias e glórias a JESUS nosso SENHOR E SALVADOR feliz estou por isso…..😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

27. Ajuna Solomon

January 13, 2020 at 5:58 pm

THIS ATTACK HAPPENED TO ME AS WELL ,BUT TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!! I OVER CAME IT!!! I KNOW IT HAS HAPPENED TO MANY AS WELL. Susan Davis

28. Rebeca Irias

January 21, 2020 at 12:47 am

Amén

29. Omar Rachid

January 22, 2020 at 11:58 pm

30. Omar Rachid

January 23, 2020 at 12:00 am

Very true

31. James Mark Nacalaban Tuto

February 4, 2020 at 2:03 am

I’ve been through the same experience years ago but God is our Deliverer and I received His deliverance from the oppressions of the enemy.. Praise the name of the Lord Jesus Christ!

32. Uchechukwu Wegbuom

February 9, 2020 at 8:36 pm

but pls do u knw why we normally ask for forgvness is bcox we may not knw wen we might go wrong against God may true the way we talk,walk, look, eat etc knwningly or unknwningly dat is why we normaly pray for forgiveness. it is not abt satan whipering bcus even jesus dat hav no sin pray at all times asking for forgivness. all true someone need to ask for forgivness dat shw hw serious u realy don’t any sin to be a hindering from u hearing frm God or at the last day

33. Yandani Kaylus Fikeni

February 21, 2020 at 6:09 am

Please my sister answer me or anyone,

What if you’ve swear by the name of Holy spirit while lying?, Can you be forgiven?,. On my mind the devil keep on telling me that I’ll never be forgiven