BE HOLY FOR I AM HOLY 1 Peter 1:16

BE HOLY FOR I AM HOLY 1 Peter 1:16

Hi everyone, today I want to encourage you not to be conformed to the world because Jesus Christ is holy and wants us to be holy.
Holiness is being like Jesus.
The best way to live in holiness would be to ask yourself, before you wear something if Jesus would wear it,or before you say something, if Jesus would say it.
God is no respecter of persons, once we come to Jesus we must bear fruit of repentance by our lifestyle.
Our speech should reflect Jesus,our thoughts,our desires,and even our dressing should all reflect Jesus.
Often people want to ignore the part of holiness that involves dressing, and this is because the church has conformed to the world in this area,and people are comforted in their sin with the excuse that God only looks at the heart and therefore they can dress however they like.
This is a lie from satan who wants Christians to go to hell.
We are the light of the world,a city on a hill that cannot be hidden.
Even before you speak a word,the light should be evident when people look at you.
Many people ignore this just because God still answers their prayers or uses them or because their pastors tell them it doesn't matter.
IT DOES.
I am a witness.
God showed me a lady who was a woman of God and prayer warrior,who believed God only looks at your heart and it doesn't matter if you dress like the world. This lady is suffering enormous torment in hell right now!
This is a person who was very close to me and I do not rejoice to see her in hell.
She is someone I loved and so many times when I remember how I saw her in hell,I often wish I should have been more persistent to convince her to repent….. But her going to hell for that shows how serious God is about our dressing.
God told me she was there for "artificial nails, artificial hair,wearing indecent clothes(short and tight),wearing trousers"
These were the things that took her to hell.
Some people might think she must have been going "overboard" with all these things and that's why it was unacceptable to God.
But in reality, this woman didn't even use too much of these things I mentioned, BUT THE FACT IS SHE USED THEM NO MATTER HOW LITTLE and because of that she was living in sin.
God showed her to me in order for it to be a warning to us all and to Christians who are still dressing like the world.
IT DOES MATTER.
If it didn't matter,this woman wouldn't be in hell!
It matters to God that you are perming your hair,using wigs,wearing jewelry,painting your nails,wearing trousers when you are a woman,sagging your trousers,dyeing your hair,YES ALL THESE THINGS MATTER TO GOD!
And this is the reason why He has sent me to warn you that if you continue in your sin you will end up in hell.
I was dressing modestly, not wearing jewelry and all those things,not perming my hair,but I was straightening my hair by blow drying it,and I would have gone to hell for that if God didn't save me on that day when i found myself falling into hell!
It shows how serious God is with all these things.
God is truly holy and we are to be holy.
You are privileged to be able to hear this message now while you can still repent.
This lady I was talking about whom I saw in hell,its not like she used to wear skirts that were half way to her thighs, no.The short skirts and dresses she wore were just a little bit above her knees!
Its better to be completely holy and not care about what people will think because you will face God alone.
He wants us to dress in a way that does not expose our bodies, meaning the length must be long enough that you are completely covered from some inches below your knees going up,and your clothes must be loose enough so that they are not showing off the shape of your body.
Am giving these examples to hell those who may not understand what it means to dress modestly.
You might think that,"oh I won't look fashionable " but the day you face Jesus you will wish you hadn't cared about what people think and had just lived to honor God.
You should not dress in a way that will cause people to lust after you,but you must dress in a way that represents Jesus!
How you dress is just as important as your obedience to God by not stealing or killing.
Holiness is every aspect of your life.
Turn to Jesus, escape the pollution in the world.

you can read my revelation of the woman of God in hell for worldliness here. https://mobile.facebook.com/…/woman-of-go…/569157193438201/…
1 Timothy:2:9-10

in like manner also, that the women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with propriety and moderation, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or costly clothing,
but, which is proper for women professing godliness, with good works.
1 Peter 3:3 Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel; But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.

1. John Wesley Guerrier

October 12, 2019 at 9:19 pm

Thank you Lord for the revelation of your word, and thank you too sister racheal mushala Rachael Mushala Chisulo.

2. Sierva De Cristo Maranatha

October 12, 2019 at 9:56 pm

Dios te bendiga mi hermanita Rachael Mushala Chisulo sabe mi hermanita muchas hermanas con aretes o pintadas predicando hablando en lenguas, sabe esta todo contaminado esta tremendo Dios tenga misericordia

3. Thobela Mini

October 12, 2019 at 11:01 pm

Hello sister Rachael Mushala Chisulo I wanna know if its true or not that God may use the person who uses artificial beauty. Because today I have debate with a young woman about artificials. I told her if indeed she has true holy spirit. She won’t wear those things because holy spirit will convict her of her sin. Then she said she is not having any discomfort of wearing a trousers and preach or to put makeup and preach. Now sister Mushsala do you think that it is true?

4. Thobela Mini

October 12, 2019 at 11:03 pm

And how can she be holy? Because I ask her if she is not suffering from spiritual husbands and she said no and as much as she never suffered from sexual dreams. Please sister answer me

5. Terence Chuo

October 12, 2019 at 11:08 pm

GOD Bless u sis rachael for this insight

6. Thulani Ntimane

October 13, 2019 at 2:35 am

7. Collins Masupa

October 13, 2019 at 5:43 am

Thank you very much my sister Rachael Mushala Chisulo please continue spreading the messages I will also forward it

8. Anne Adiyo

Glory to God

13. Evans Ondiege Ojwaya

October 13, 2019 at 2:27 pm

#Mushala…..Amen

14. Christiane Asseu Epse Koffi

October 13, 2019 at 7:13 pm

AMEN MY SISTER. GOD BLESS YOU .

15. Jemma Venturina

October 14, 2019 at 1:49 am

amen sister to God be the glory

16. Jefta Gumboreshumba

October 14, 2019 at 5:12 am

Amen sister may the good Lord bless you more

17. Gurtha Miala Amani

October 15, 2019 at 8:05 am

Amen to that

18. Febe Palit-Heydemans

October 18, 2019 at 3:53 am

19. Margel Kayzeal

October 18, 2019 at 4:06 pm

amen, thank u, do not feel discouraged in sending us such message

20. Wilson Gambo