AN ATTACK OF FLIES

AN ATTACK OF FLIES

A sign of the imminent rapture

Yesterday during day time, the Lord showed me that a swarm of flies will soon attack the earth.

I was going about my daily business when suddenly, a vision flashed before my eyes where I saw HUGE flies flying in groups and attacking people.

The flies where landing on people's eyes,nostrils etc and were transmitting disease.

I saw people's eyes red and irritated and their noses running and they were continuously scratching them selves including their heads and taking off their clothes scratching like they're going mad and moaning "aaarrrrrrgh! aaarrrggh!" in sorrow and pain.

The flies I saw looked really big like and they had red angry eyes. They looked very strong like they had kind of mutated and the flapping of their wings was very firm and could be heard as they moved.

Normally flies do not have teeth, but in the mouths of the flies, I saw small sharp zig zag teeth which had poisonous liquids. I remember asking myself, "Are the plagues of Egypt coming upon the face of the earth?!"

END OF VISION

The bible in Matthew 24 talks about a time of pestilence coming on the face of the earth just before the second coming of the Lord. Of recent, we have noticed many things happening on the face of the earth like the sudden Corona virus,but the bible forewarned us of such times and says these things that are now happening and still coming on the face of the earth are just the BEGINNING of sorrows and that after that, there will be will great persecution of Christians just before the second coming of the Lord.

The bible says no one knows the day or the hour of the coming of the Son of Man and I do not want anyone to misinterpret that I'm predicting any time that Jesus will come,but I'm saying that the bible is beginning to unfold,and the Word of God says after these things, the Son of Man will come.

Below are selected parts of Mathew 24 which explain this in detail,as well as the suffering of Christians to come.
Jesus said Christians ll go through much tribulation before the rapture such that if the days were not shortened, no one will survive.
The bible says but because of Gods elect,the days will be shortened.

All these things are to warn us to hold fast to what is true, and for us to share them with others for the salvation of souls. The bible also says due to these signs that are beginning to happen and because the rapture is expected shortly after this,many false Christ's will arise and DECEIVE MANY. Also the bible says if anyone tells you that Christ is in the desert or anywhere else, DO NOT BELIEVE IT, because the coming of the Son of Man will be unexpected and NO ONE knows the day or hour.

Matthew 24
Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?”

And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many.

And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, PESTILENCES and earthquakes in various places. All these are the BEGINNING OF SORROWS.

"Then they will deliver you up to TRIBULATION and kill you, and you will be hated by ALL NATIONS for MY NAME'S SAKE. And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another.

Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. BUT HE WHO ENDURES TO THE END WILL BE SAVED. And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

“Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation,’ spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place” (whoever reads, let him understand), “then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. Let him who is on the housetop not go down to take anything out of his house. And let him who is in the field not go back to get his clothes. But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! And pray that your flight may not be in winter or on the Sabbath.

For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened.
And the bible says THE RAPTURE WILL HAPPEN AFTER THE ANTI CHRIST IS REVEALED.

2 Thessalonians 2:
Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
Let no man deceive you by any means: for THAT DAY SHALL NOT COME except there come a falling away first, and that MAN OF SIN BE REVEALED, the son of perdition;
Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God."
In 2012 The Lord told us that the anti Christ is already here,and is already an adult.
And the Lord said He will soon arise and do abominable things but God will crush him.
In 2012 when Jesus was teaching my sister Rachael and I to pray,He used to make us pray all night with lifted hands.
He said,",I want you to learn how to pray BECAUSE THERE ARE TERRIBLE TIMES COMING UPON THE EARTH."

Matthew 24 goes on to say.
“Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There!’ do not believe it. For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. See, I have told you beforehand.

“Therefore if they say to you, ‘Look, He is in the desert!’ do not go out; or ‘Look, He is in the inner rooms!’ do not believe it.
For as the lightning flashes from the east to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.

“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only. But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. THEN TWO MEN WILL BE IN THE FIELD,ONE WILL BE TAKEN AND THE OTHER LEFT. Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left WATCH THEREFORE for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming. But know this, that if the master of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into. Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.

Let us take heed for the coming of the Lord is at hand!

1. John Njoroge

March 31, 2020 at 9:33 am

Sin Has increased on earth,hence increase in God’s wrath and judgements.

2. Olivia Maxine Matthews

March 31, 2020 at 9:37 am

👏 Can’t wait for those flies to come.
    Bring it on, I wanna see em!

3. Chibwe Griphenes

March 31, 2020 at 9:44 am

Fwabi Asher David

4. John Ulysses Aboga

March 31, 2020 at 9:56 am

Rapture after Anti-Christ revealed.

5. Ifeyinwa Ndekile

March 31, 2020 at 9:57 am

This is just the word God gave me while we were praying. That corona virus is just the beginning. Plaque is coming.

6. Victor Ces Onuoliseh

March 31, 2020 at 10:09 am

Thanks for sharing and God bless you

7. Emmanuel Nwachukwu

March 31, 2020 at 10:30 am

All the while Jesus Christ has been preventing these calamities from touching the earth. Satan and his fellow fallan angels have been projecting these attacks both to reduce human population on earth and to increase hell inmates because he and his agents has succeeded in making iniquity to abound on earth(government, economy, society and religion). Daily in heaven Jesus Christ weeps over mankind for selling themselves to Satan through drinking the abominable wine(philosophy, lifestyle, beliefs, order and system) of the harlot sitting upon the beast and many waters. Notwithstanding, this is the time that calls for genuine repentance and trust in Christ Jesus’ and His words alone. He will still reveal to all individual the truth. And all shall know and understand Him and those that are humble shall purify themselves(spirit, soul and body) and trim their lamp as ready virgin for His return for rapture. All He expect from us is willingness and obedience to His commandment which has said, “If you love Me keep my commandment”. And “you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free.” With this you maintain victory over(overcome) the world(its system, trend, order, philosophy, belief, practice, tradition, custom, fear, principle, and trust).

Jesus Christ is the only answer. Nothing and no one else(whether human, government, religion, system, or economy). Jesus Christ is the only WAY, TRUTH and LIFE.

8. Tiny Precious

March 31, 2020 at 10:58 am

Oh! Lord Jesus! give me the strength to fight the tricks of the devil, as the days of rapture draws nearer.

9. Gracie Grace

March 31, 2020 at 12:09 pm

Jesus we pray for Mercy

10. Dorcas Bala Nwukabu

March 31, 2020 at 12:15 pm

God! Pls, show humanities mercy.

11. Ann Ndungu

March 31, 2020 at 2:42 pm

12. Veronica Colmenero

March 31, 2020 at 3:04 pm

Thank you sister for sharing what our Lord is showing you.

13. Fabian Sone

March 31, 2020 at 3:14 pm

May God give us grace to endure.Amen.

14. Rael Emali

March 31, 2020 at 3:35 pm

True it has been prophesied by prophet owuor,a plague of boils ,flies will come let the church prepare in repentance and holiness

15. Sarah Reeves

March 31, 2020 at 4:23 pm

16. Bro K. Jeremy

March 31, 2020 at 4:58 pm

Zipporah, will the antiChrist appear before the rapture really, or after the rapture?.

17. Mandosa Dimakatso

March 31, 2020 at 5:00 pm

These is so scary,I’m scared and my work is ungodly

18. Bob Thierry Etoa

March 31, 2020 at 5:51 pm

THANKS FOR SHARING GOD’S REVELATION WITH US

19. Florence Mabotja Matsane

March 31, 2020 at 5:55 pm

Thembani Mavundla ohh Lord have mercy!

20. Simon Markovič

March 31, 2020 at 6:06 pm

Let YAHUA in the name of YAHUSHA and HOLY SPIRIT save us.

21. Pst Mike Felix

March 31, 2020 at 9:04 pm

May the Lord helped us.

22. Margel Kayzeal

March 31, 2020 at 9:17 pm

God bless you for sharing the vision from the Lord

23. Oluwasegun Paul Kogbe

March 31, 2020 at 9:17 pm

You are right, it will appear are before the rapture

24. Tammy Oluwa-Pelumi Ikiriko

March 31, 2020 at 10:11 pm

Sister did the Lord show you about Corona virus?

25. Anchelo Innocent