Zipporah Mushala Third Testimony of Hell

This morning [July 27, 2014], I woke up at exactly 4:50 AM from a horrifying revelation. I don't think I can say it's a dream, because during the revelation, I was aware that I was sleeping and that I was receiving a revelation. I saw an ordinary house with a garden, which had a lot of graves. I noticed two graves in particular where two wizards were buried. They had been buried with their bodies facing down and heads turned each in the opposite direction of the other. One of them had a charm tied around his thumb that pointed toward the house, so that in case the person responsible for his death was in the house, they would die.

I saw these two men lying in the same position in hell in grave-like triangles filled with soil. The charm around the man was irremovable, and it was tight around his thumb. They were rotting and producing a foul smell yet they were alive. I saw a demon pour acid on their bodies, and it peeled their skin like a cloth being taken off. Then it and other demons started cutting the middle of their backs in fine square pieces like beef. They then would then pull the body apart and worms would race to eat them up, and their bodies would reappear looking burnt and oily.

The emphasis of this place was not the torture, but the horrid feeling in the atmosphere. There was a total 'no-love' atmosphere. You could feel the hatred of the devil and his demons tense in the air. I felt like my heart would literally collapse from this inhumane feeling. I literally saw the hatred and hopelessness floating like a dark mist. I literally felt it with my hand like a vapor, and I could not believe that this actually existed.

Unlike previous experiences when the Lord has enabled me to encounter hell, this time around, I found that I couldn't visibly see the Lord, but could just feel His presence surrounding me. Since it was dark in hell, when I first arrived there, I saw his hand wave over the place that was before me, and after He did so, I began to see everything that I have just described. When it became so unbearable that I felt my heart would literally collapse, He suddenly appeared beside me, and I leaned on him.

"Jesus said, 'Please tell those who are saying that hell does not exist to keep quiet about what they do not know, or what you're seeing will just be a sample of their punishment.'"

When I woke up, I felt like throwing up, and I was shivering. I have never had such an experience of hell…I tried to pray, but couldn't. I was in shock. Then I heard demons telling me that I should shut up, or else I'd be next. But I told them that I would only be next if I did shut up, and I promised them in the name of Jesus that I would not shut up.

THOSE IN HELL WHO WATCHED SECULAR TV
I saw short, dark, tough-skinned, ugly, horned demons with huge axes. They were axing people in hell who were running in all directions. The demons ran with all their might axing the ground as they chased these people. The Lord told me they were those who watched secular television. Then I asked him if it was right for some people to be there for that reason because some did not get the revelation that it was wrong. Then he told me, “I have given human beings the ability to choose between what is good and bad. When most people see that what they are watching is sinful and does not bring Me glory, they continue as though doing something that is pleasing me. Secular TV does not have one good thing. It just portrays violence, promiscuity, drug abuse and a care free life without me."

CONFIRMATION FROM RACHAEL MUSHALA

Rachael Mushala

My sister hadn't told me about this (testimony of hell), but had just mentioned to me when I called her that she had something to tell me of what she saw about secular TV. She and I are currently in different cities. What's amazing is that the Lord also showed me a dream about secular TV on Wednesday last week! (a few days before Zipporah was given this warning) He showed me how this opens doors of demons to enter our lives."

I dreamed I was in my house and the TV was on. But what I saw was that the TV was on a secular channel, called Telemundo. I then heard someone at the door struggling to open it, and when I looked, I saw there was a space between the door and the upper door frame; and the person who was at the door was peeping thru that space. I saw it was a demon in form of a woman with a horrific appearance and red blood thirsty eyes. She was carrying a long sharp knife.

I saw the knife, because she kept putting it in the little space where she was peeping from as a way of threatening me to open the door. She said, 'What are you watching? Telemundo? let me in! Open the door for me!' And she got very aggressive.

In the dream, I began praying in my heart, but couldn't pray much, and I felt the secular TV was the hindrance. But as I prayed, she failed to open the door. I woke up shaking and could hardly pray, but kept calling on Jesus.

What amazes me is that the Lord would tell my sister about secular TV just [two] days after telling me! And I haven't even had an opportunity to tell my sister about it! What an amazing God! Praise His name forever!
Cling to the Lord Jesus only.

1. Joe Kawaawa

January 19, 2016 at 1:43 pm

2. Onyi Chilaka Samuel

January 19, 2016 at 2:00 pm

God bless u dear.I always look forward to ur messages. U inspire me. May God help us all

3. Ma Bena

January 19, 2016 at 2:01 pm

Hmmm

4. Joseph Dilly

January 19, 2016 at 2:04 pm

The devil is a very intelligent but unwise enemy who assiduously and surreptitiously attacks the minds of simple ones and even us young saints through all those worldly and self promoting programs on secular TV shows and films for the ultimate purpose of luring them into hell away from God! I Declare that every program and onslaught of the hosts of hell against us and the Kingdom of God shall fail woefully in Jesus Name. Amen!

5. Vascaline Chepyegon

January 19, 2016 at 2:39 pm

Ooh Lord have mercy on me!

6. Krista Washington

January 19, 2016 at 2:41 pm

I do agree that watching secular TV is inviting the devil I use to watch empire when it first came on I thought it was do good then in the first season of the show after I think 4 episodes it was right before the end I saw demon on the tv I was asking kids dad did he see it because we were watching it together and he said yea we both had saw the demons we were not sleep we were wide awoke I never watched that show since it scared me I have never said anything until now because so many people love that show even people in my church watched it i know now it is time to speak out about it no matter what people think thank you for this message I will not shut up anymore

7. Feelb Tomas

January 19, 2016 at 3:57 pm

8. Neema Wanjiru Muhoro

January 19, 2016 at 4:24 pm

thanks

9. Mbui Ka Njogu

January 19, 2016 at 5:06 pm

May God help those choosen few to lack desire of secular tv.

10. Suzzy Suzzie

January 19, 2016 at 5:13 pm

Zipporah and Rachael,may the most high bless you.it is true that God warns those he love.This warning is FOR ME AND OTHERS LIKE ME.i have been an addict of soap operas on telemundo!!!but no more

11. Margret Davis

January 19, 2016 at 6:36 pm

Is true tv keep us from God

12. Danso Elliot Rocks

January 19, 2016 at 9:22 pm

More fire never linger with God. And also always try to inspire us to continue preaching and for grace of restitution because sometimes when I remember I feel not preaching but by the grace last time a friend encouraged me. I thank God for that.

13. Danso Elliot Rocks

January 19, 2016 at 9:27 pm

Worldliness in the messages God delivered this evening through me. Beloved I did not actually prepared for that message but as I was given introduction concerning my preaching this evening, all i could know is worldliness, worldliness ….. And I have no choice than to obey. Obey God preach His heart not men.

14. Nwokocha Ugochukwu

January 19, 2016 at 10:01 pm

THANK GOD.THANK U ALSO.FRIENDS PLS PRAY FOR MY FAMILY,THEY DONT WANT TO BELIEVE ME.

15. Betty Rabe

January 20, 2016 at 6:18 am

Amen thank u God bless u

16. Moses Ameh

January 20, 2016 at 8:28 am

Hmmm. Thank you Jesus for this revelation!

17. Bulelwa Monica

January 20, 2016 at 1:58 pm

Amen.the reason why people take the word of God for Granted is because they don’t know that Hell is real.today church they preach about blessings(i wonder if blessings will take us to heaven?)instead preach repentance and doing what the Word says.may God bless you even more dear,these are the last days let us shout if we have to in order for the gospel to be heard

18. Marymag Acene

January 21, 2016 at 6:46 am

Show Me Your Will Oh Lord, And Let Your Will Be Done Amen, Gbu.

19. Suzan Kim Sarang

January 21, 2016 at 11:15 pm

Hallelujah!!!!!! Thank you so much!!! Thank you MY FAITHFUL FATHER FOR YOUR LOVE FOR US(YOUR CHILDREN).BE THOU GLORIFIED FOREVER!!! AMEN!!!.
    sisters I thank you for making yourselves available and willing for OUR FATHER to Use.

20. Good Joel