WITCHES, THOSE WHO WATCH SERCULAR TV,AND THOSE WHO DON”T EVANGELIZE IN HELL

Zipporah Mushala

WITCHES IN HELL

This morning [July 27, 2014], I woke up at exactly 4:50 AM from a horrifying revelation. I don't think I can say it's a dream, because during the revelation, I was aware that I was sleeping and that I was receiving a revelation. I saw an ordinary house with a garden, which had a lot of graves. I noticed two graves in particular where two wizards were buried. They had been buried with their bodies facing down and heads turned each in the opposite direction of the other. One of them had a charm tied around his thumb that pointed toward the house, so that in case the person responsible for his death was in the house, they would die.

I saw these two men lying in the same position in hell in grave-like triangles filled with soil. The charm around the man was irremovable, and it was tight around his thumb. They were rotting and producing a foul smell yet they were alive. I saw a demon pour acid on their bodies, and it peeled their skin like a cloth being taken off. Then it and other demons started cutting the middle of their backs in fine square pieces like beef. They then would then pull the body apart and worms would race to eat them up, and their bodies would reappear looking burnt and oily.

The emphasis of this place was not the torture, but the horrid feeling in the atmosphere. There was a total 'no-love' atmosphere. You could feel the hatred of the devil and his demons tense in the air. I felt like my heart would literally collapse from this inhumane feeling. I literally saw the hatred and hopelessness floating like a dark mist. I literally felt it with my hand like a vapor, and I could not believe that this actually existed.

Unlike previous experiences when the Lord has enabled me to encounter hell, this time around, I found that I couldn't visibly see the Lord, but could just feel His presence surrounding me. Since it was dark in hell, when I first arrived there, I saw his hand wave over the place that was before me, and after He did so, I began to see everything that I have just described. When it became so unbearable that I felt my heart would literally collapse, He suddenly appeared beside me, and I leaned on him.

Jesus said, 'Please tell those who are saying that hell does not exist to keep quiet about what they do not know, or what you're seeing will just be a sample of their punishment.'

When I woke up, I felt like throwing up, and I was shivering. I have never had such an experience of hell…I tried to pray, but couldn't. I was in shock. Then I heard demons telling me that I should shut up, or else I'd be next. But I told them that I would only be next if I did shut up, and I promised them in the name of Jesus that I would not shut up.

THOSE IN HELL FOR WATCHING SECULAR TV

The Lord also showed me something about secular television. I saw short, dark, tough-skinned, ugly, horned demons with huge axes. They were axing people in hell who were running in all directions. The demons ran with all their might axing the ground as they chased these people. The Lord told me they were those who watched secular television. Then I asked him if it was right for some people to be there for that reason because some did not get the revelation that it was wrong. Then he told me, 'I have given human beings the ability to choose between what is good and bad. When most people see that what they are watching is sinful and does not bring Me glory, they continue as though doing something that is pleasing me. Secular TV does not have one good thing. It just portrays violence, promiscuity, drug abuse and a care free life without me.'"

Rachael Mushala

What's amazing is that the Lord also showed me a dream about secular TV on Wednesday July 23rd! He showed me how this opens doors of demons to enter our lives.

I dreamed I was in my house and the TV was on. But what I saw was that the TV was on a secular channel, called Telemundo. I then heard someone at the door struggling to open it, and when I looked, I saw there was a space between the door and the upper door frame; and the person who was at the door was peeping thru that space. I saw it was a demon in form of a woman with a horrific appearance and red blood thirsty eyes. She was carrying a long sharp knife.

I saw the knife, because she kept putting it in the little space where she was peeping from as a way of threatening me to open the door. She said, 'What are you watching? Telemundo? let me in! Open the door for me!' And she got very aggressive.

In the dream, I began praying in my heart, but couldn't pray much, and I felt the secular TV was the hindrance. But as I prayed, she failed to open the door. I woke up shaking and could hardly pray, but kept calling on Jesus.

What amazes me is that the Lord would tell my sister about secular TV just [two] days after telling me! And I haven't even had an opportunity to tell my sister about it! What an amazing God! Praise His name forever!

SECTION FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT EVANGELIZE IN HELL
1/08/14-Friday
This morning around 4 am,I was up because of a dream I had,it was a dream where the Lord showed me what the enemy was planning against me and how he was planning to send his agents to attack me today.
I heard I had stopped evangelizing because I had got too busy with work and doing my own things that I didn’t even evangelize any more.
As I was up I got caught in a vision where there was a huge demon with muscles that held me and no matter how much I struggled I couldn’t free myself from its grasp,it was so strong.
I was aware that my body was lying on the bed and it was my spirit going through this.
I saw that the demon that held me was grey and a little transparent, it was so strong and looked like an animal I cant describe, it also had a very cruel looking face.
I then began calling on the Lord Jesus Christ to help me and I knew the Lord had allowed this to happen because I had stopped evangelizing.
The Lord Jesus appeared and immediately He appeared. He wore a white robe and was surrounded by light. He also had two angels on on His sides.
Immediately the Lord appeared this evil spirit disappeared!
It happened so fast that I didn’t even notice when it let me go.
The Lord was looking at me with so much love and compassion, I found myself on my knees saying, “Lord please forgive me, I will repent, I repent right now, am going to warn your people.”
And the Lord said to me,”there is a place in hell for those who do not evangelize.”
The vision ended and I was back on my bed again.
I was still very shaken by this when I was caught up in the spirit again and I found myself in hell.
It was hot and dark, there were demons everywhere working busily and in this section that the Lord showed me, the demons were tormenting people by roasting them on frying pans!
There were so many people and the demons here were so happy roasting people.They would even toss them up in the pan like they were pan cakes!it was so depressing!
The Lord also showed me a section with something that looked like huge grills with red hot coal underneath.
The demons were cutting people in pieces and putting them on the grill! It was horrific!
I saw one demon carrying the leg of one of the souls in that place and putting it on the grill!
It then approached me and wanted to do the same to me.
All this time, I was aware of the Lord ”s presence with me in hell although I couldn’t see Him and when this evil spirit approached me I said, ”The Lord Jesus brought me here because He is showing me what this place is like.”
The Lord Jesus told me there are many people going to that place and they don’t know how horrible it is,this is why He wants us to reach the Lost.
And I was back on my bed and the vision ended.
The Lord told me many are going to that place that’s why its important to warn them. Evangelism is for every child of God,and there is a place in hell for those who do not share the gospel. please don’t take it lightly.

1. Tebatso Sejabaledi Masola

August 2, 2014 at 2:58 pm

My GOD,thank you JESUS.

2. Diabe Thebe

August 2, 2014 at 3:13 pm

More grace to us in Jesus name. Amen.

3. Oyeniyi Peculiar

August 2, 2014 at 3:26 pm

Lord give me the Grace to evangelise to the unsaved soul and soul that are perishing

4. Vera Aniekwena Obah

August 2, 2014 at 3:36 pm

Oh lord plz have mercy on my soul I repent today

5. Yalami Tsware

August 2, 2014 at 4:38 pm

Lord help us.

6. Phil Chisan

August 2, 2014 at 4:41 pm

Thank you Lord for these warnings, God bless you sister Rachael, brother Phil.

7. Ebuka Chukwu

August 2, 2014 at 5:14 pm

I will wrk d wrk of him dat sent me,while it is day,for a nite cometh wen no man will wrk…lord ur grace lord we ask..

8. Reverand Gabriel Enock Banda

August 2, 2014 at 5:49 pm

In book of Matthew,the Lord Jesus is talking about the master who gave talents to his servants according to their ability.use your ability as a journalist to evangelise to as many pipo as posible.You and your sister have the ability to.Pliz perfom

9. Thien An Nguyen

August 2, 2014 at 7:39 pm

Should I evangelize now or should I read the Bible first before I evangelize? What if I read the Bible and time ran out? I keep hearing “Jesus is coming soon!” Is there a pre-tribulation rapture or not?

10. Ozohu Ovurevu Hassanat Alatishe

August 2, 2014 at 7:44 pm

thanks 4 dis message God b wit u.

11. Rachael Abigail Mushala Chisulo

August 2, 2014 at 11:55 pm

Thien An Nguyen.we must do both,while reaching the lost we must never forget our own souls.we must continously examine our lives and repent.because if we only warn others but spare no tym to make ourselves ready,we may find that while the souls we preached to make it,we ourselves may be found to be living in sin and unworthy for His kingdom

12. Rachael Abigail Mushala Chisulo

August 2, 2014 at 11:58 pm

please when i say secular television,am refering to all non christian tv entertainment.even some so called christisn entertainment but that doesnt really glorify God,because all they do is glorify satan and his kingdom

13. Thien An Nguyen

August 3, 2014 at 12:00 am

I see, thanks for advice.

14. Biraori Maina

August 3, 2014 at 1:25 am

Am sorry …but I simply just do not believe this is the Jesus of the bible . Simply too many contradictions your narrative and the bible.

15. Gabi Lubona

August 3, 2014 at 2:23 am

@tony kindly pin point a contradiction(s) in the visions plz

16. Gabi Lubona

August 3, 2014 at 2:24 am

@Tony what about Joel2:28

17. Biraori Maina

August 3, 2014 at 3:10 am

Kelvin Gabriel Lubona thnx for your query…..
    Firstly you have to wonder how a SPIRIT form develops smell and decay when clearly the bodies of all dead people are buried here on earth.. how then does it happen that they are smelling in hell?
    2 . The Great commission that Christ gave to his disciples was to proclaim the Gospel and clearly this was done in his ministry and that of his apostles by preaching the forgiveness of sin through Jesus Christ , not by a message from heaven or hell.
    3. Clearly what is being depicted here as ‘demons torturing souls in hell’ is unbiblical and I will challenge anyone to show me where this sort of thing is supported on the bible . Christ spoke of torment and gnashing of teeth in hell but NEVER is it recorded anywhere to support that demons are in charge of the souls torment in hell, as a matter of fact what we are made to understand is SATAN and his demons are roaming in the earth until a time when he will be jailed in the hell during the tribulations and eventually when judgement arrives he along with the unrepentant sinners will be cast in the lake of fire. So brother tell me whom should I trust ? The scriptures or people with these stories?
    Okay here is the problem if ever I wanted to believe these stories…Paul clearly in this verse is WARNING against any information that is not in the bible…

1 Corinthians 4:6
    6 Now, brothers and sisters, I have applied these things to myself and Apollos for your benefit, so that you may learn from us the meaning of the saying, “Do not go beyond what is written.” Then you will not be puffed up in being a follower of one of us over against the other.

Tell me, whom would you trust is it Paul of the bible or these stories?

I mean if all of you think about it, isn’t the bible sufficient enough to warn people about hell that again it requires Christ to contradict himself and dispatch information that is NOT AT ALL supported in scriptures?
    To answer your question Joel 2:28 God is very very very accurate and he is again very very very precise and consistent in what he does and what he says will happen . Clearly he has demonstrated through the bible the events that will unfold to his judgement day and so we WILL have prophets who will prophesy ONLY that which is supported in the bible . God will not CONTRADICT his own apostle Paul in 1 corinthians 4:6 with stories which are in no way supported biblically. These stories are extra biblical and I will urge everyone to please stick to your bible and remember these ladies are not any special than you they are sinners like all of us and Christ alone is sufficient to save us not any extra biblical stories where we hear that spirits of dead men can produce foul smell .

18. Robert Cook

August 3, 2014 at 3:12 am

lord help me to spread your gospel wisley.the night is coming when no man can work.jesus told us in the last days the love of many shall wax cold cause iniquity shall abound thats tv.

19. Biraori Maina

August 3, 2014 at 4:52 am

Kelvin Gabriel Lubona Again brother here is another contradiction….. If you read the story Christ was telling of Lazarus and the rich man in

Luke 16:27-31

27 “He answered, ‘Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my family, 28 for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’

29 “Abraham replied, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.’

30 “‘No, father Abraham,’ he said, ‘but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.’

31 “He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’”

By Abraham refusing to send anyone with a warning from hell clearly Jesus shows that we do have sufficiency in the word of God in the bible and the prophets who have come before and there will be NO warnings from hell , tell me then , how is it this Jesus of Rachael Mushala is CONTRADICTING the Jesus in the bible that he actually changes his mind to send a warning from hell when it is stated in bible that a warning from hell will not help matters ? Which Jesus are we to believe? The one in the bible or this one who is taking people on tours in hell?

Tell me , why do you want to believe things which are not supported in the bible ? Because they sound true and holy ? Didn’t Jesus warn of other messiahs who will show wonders ?

Mark 13:22
    22 For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform signs and wonders, to lead astray, if possible, the elect.

Will you believe the bible or the Jesus of Rachael Mushala ??

20. Gabi Lubona

August 3, 2014 at 5:28 am

Bro tony what you have to is that a human being is spirit,soul and body. Therefore at death its either one goes to hell or to heaven in the presence of God. You see God is a loving God and He does whatever He wants and no one can instruct Him and He has extended His love by revealing what goes on in hell and He wants us to take warning. I clearly see the love of God in these revelations. The word of God is progressive no cntradictions, what about the apostle John who was shown everything? Is extra biblical? Only that for him it was heaven and the event which were to follow.

21. Rachael Abigail Mushala Chisulo

August 3, 2014 at 5:29 am

let him who believes believe and him who does not believe not believe.we have done our part and its not for me to make arguements but only to share what the Lord Jesus Christ has shown me.The choice is individual

22. Bii Roberts

August 3, 2014 at 6:02 am

O Lord Jesus deliver me…i dont want to go hell, terrible place as is shown in the vision to sister Rachael Mushala.

23. Obichukwu Emmanuel

August 3, 2014 at 7:39 am

Bro.Tony be also aware that,.after Rapture,.that devil and his demons/agents will come,.thats @ tribulation,..and he will torment christians are’nt raptured,.if you believe in demons,.you have to knw there works!..as the angel of God ministers protections,service,help etc to the saints,.knw ye that demos also there works are the opposite both spiritually and physically,.mortality and immortality,..you doubting the message of God is another sin altogether!…becareful,dnt joke with ur soul!

24. Rozzy W. Jones

August 3, 2014 at 11:54 am

Reachel u have answered so well i believe your testimonies n am sharing them with my friends but majority dont want to believe but its up 2 them but 1 day they will know that all this is true.

25. Biraori Maina

August 3, 2014 at 12:52 pm

Obichukwu Emmanuel I have clearly shown you the contradictions of these stories and the bible , you still believe that I am joking with my soul . I do read my bible and I am a christian , i am 100% confident in my lord Jesus Christ and savior I don’t know if you can say the same with your inconsistencies . Please do not think that we are without The Lord because I have chosen to speak out to these deceptions , I am not scared because I do have the real Jesus Christ living in me and he is the one allowing me to see and understand these inconsistencies so brother you had better check yourself and try to understand how God is working.

26. Biraori Maina

August 3, 2014 at 1:07 pm

Kelvin Gabriel Lubona Do you really understand the revelations of John? So here is my other proof that God DOES NOT go outside of his bible . Daniel was given dreams to bring to us in his book of Daniel about the end times and guess who was given the revelations of Daniels dreams ?? Right… apostle John ! So brother if you are worried about the beasts mentioned in the revelations those are but metaphors for countries and dominions nothing to do with demons . I beseech you to please stop believing everyone who claims to see Jesus and even more so this Jesus of Rachael Mushala who clearly CONTRADICTS the bible, so you decide if you will believe the bible or a man.

27. Gabi Lubona

August 3, 2014 at 2:07 pm

Her revelations are in agreement with the Word bro.

28. Biraori Maina

August 3, 2014 at 2:18 pm

Kelvin Gabriel Lubona Okay very good .

29. Gabi Lubona

August 3, 2014 at 2:37 pm

defending the truth of God as it is intended to be