WHY I WILL KEEP TALKING ABOUT THE NEPHILIM…

WHY I WILL KEEP TALKING ABOUT THE NEPHILIM...

WHY I WILL KEEP TALKING ABOUT THE NEPHILIM
Since I started talking about the existence of the nephilim back in 2013 till date,I always get this group of critics who tell me not to talk about them because “it will cause division,lack of love,suspicion etc.”
I have had so many write to me saying they think I shouldn’t be talking about the nephilim.
So,I have never addressed this but today I want to tell you what the Holy Spirit told me.
I do understand that some people tell me this not because they want to criticize but because they are ignorant about some spiritual things.
Firstly, the Lord knew what He was doing when He exposed the existence of the nephilim! If He knew that wouldn’t be for the benefit of His children, then He wouldn’t even have told us about them and began to show us about them in so much detail.
Secondly,you must know that satan thrives in ignorance,that is why he hates the light and loves the darkness.He hates to be exposed.If it were up to him,he would rather all humans believe that he doesn’t even exist because that puts him at an advantage!
He hates it when his schemes are exposed and will lie to you so cunningly,”there’s no need for you to know all this information,it will just bring confusion,it will take away love.”You don’t know yet how cunning satan is!He can actually seem like the light and win you over with his lies!
But beware!He wants you to close your eyes to what is real and it’s not going to stop the nephilim from working,but it will help them work better because you have closed your eyes,deceiving yourself that the enemy isn’t among you,yet he is,and he will surely strike!
God doesn’t delight in a false unity of believers closing their eyes and pretending the enemy doesn’t exist!That isn’t God’s nature.
In scripture,over and over,God warns because He doesn’t want His children to be caught unaware!
He doesn’t want His children pretending the enemy doesn’t exist,all in the name of a false unity.
The only unity God wants is unity based on the light,on what is true,on what is righteous,not something fake.
Anyone who has followed me closely when I talk about the nephilim knows that I always say there’s no physical way to tell,unless God tells you so ask for discernment on everything and everyone,don’t just follow people just because they seem like a good christian.
God Himself already cautions us to be discerning, and not just believe everything and everyone.
God tells us not to believe everything but instead test the spirit to see if it’s really of God.(1 John.4)Why wasn’t God worried that that would make people suspicious?
God would rather we know the truth and tread with caution,relying on His Spirit than to close our eyes to the truth and be outsmarted by the enemy.
Even Jesus cautioned us saying, be wise as serpents.
Matthew 10:16, “Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves.”
God always wants His children to know the truth so that they will not be outsmarted.
Satan is the one who wants to give people a false security, making them believe everything is okay, when it’s not.
The bible even says we must expose the works of darkness.
Ephesians 5:11,” And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather EXPOSE THEM.”
It isn’t God’s will to hide the truth from His children, making them vulnerable to deception.

He would rather you know the truth even if it may be painful, that way you will be better armed.
Lastly,by talking about the nephilim, am doing my work. I would be disobedient to Jesus if I didn’t expose satan.
The Lord not only wants me to share messages of salvation, apart from that Jesus told me He wants me to expose satan’s schemes.
Jesus told me this personally many years ago,and even continued to emphasize to me that I must do it.
Like one day in 2015,I met this Pastor for the first time and he gave me this message which God had given Him for me.I know him now.He didn’t know me neither did I know Him and God showed Him this when he just saw me and was walking towards me.He does have a prophetic gift and is someone I know now and someone I know hears from GOD,but I didn’t know him at this time.
None of this was new to me because Jesus had already told me but He was telling me again through someone so that I know it’s important for me to do this work too!
This is the message,” You will see angels and they will deliver messages to you and you will interact with them in a way that’s so real that it will be hard for people to believe. God will reveal mysteries to you,things not easy to understand. I saw a scroll that required a key to unlock.The things God will reveal to you will not be easy to understand.
You will be an alarm for the church on the plans of darkness so that they know how to pray.There is no plan of darkness that the Lord will not reveal to you.”
Over and over Jesus has told I need to expose the nephilim,so I will continue to do that.
It’s important to Jesus for me to expose the darkness.

1. Ezekiel Ephraim

June 9, 2022 at 7:39 pm

My dear sister, expose the devices of Satan. It is also written that my people perish for lack of knowledge. Knowledge is essential in this end time. God will protect and guide you in Jesus Christ name. Amen

2. Cosmas Eze

June 9, 2022 at 7:42 pm

Did God ask you to preach nephilims or Christ?.pls preach Christ that is the massage.

3. Olukayode Yehoshua Adelere

June 9, 2022 at 7:50 pm

May the Lord continue to help you ma,Amen.

4. Dean Lindstrom

June 9, 2022 at 7:52 pm

Keep sharing the Nephelim

5. John Martin McMay

June 9, 2022 at 8:11 pm

A demon cannot expose nor complain about a fellow demon. We know what’s happening here. If you find yourself uncomfortable with the messages, then I don’t know what to say. Rachael Abigail Mushala Chisulo, whichever kingdom you belong to, we belong together. You are my sister.

6. Joshua Chilombo

June 9, 2022 at 8:34 pm

Amen!! Expose the works of Darkness sister… Never be discouraged 🙏

7. MakaNontando MaShoba Msimango

June 9, 2022 at 8:53 pm

Continue to expose the schemes of the Devil sister and God bless you 🙌

8. Paah Qwesi

June 9, 2022 at 8:55 pm

Many people thought nephilims perish in the flood during the days of Noah but as to how they manage to get on board with Noah and his family is still a mystery… From the age of gigantic creatures,Goliath ,sons of anak , and to this day nephilims have manage to reproduce and “fits” in a 5″ 6″ human body… Imagine an ugly curse creatures from the abyss about 20″ tall or 40″ tall hiding in a human like body. This is very terrible to human kind . These evil entity will manifest after the rapture and it will be very terrible for human kind left behind. Jesus save us by Your mercy sake

9. Paah Qwesi

June 9, 2022 at 8:57 pm

God save us

10. Rebie Imah

June 9, 2022 at 8:58 pm

Follow the Lords command my dear sister, don’t listen to people

11. Phennie Tema

June 9, 2022 at 9:05 pm

Do the work of our heavenly Father

12. Godwin Effiong Brown

June 10, 2022 at 12:10 am

An Opportunities do it again

13. Cuthbert Syabbalo

June 10, 2022 at 12:58 am

Don’t worry about the group of critics. Concern yourself with us whom God sent you to. We are here and we believe you

14. Phanice Ariviza

June 10, 2022 at 1:36 am

Genesis 6:1-4 …4the nephilim why on earth in those days and also afterward when the sons of God came into the daughters of man and they bore children to them these were the mighty men who were of old the men of renown

15. Deflyn Coen

June 10, 2022 at 2:06 am

Amen🙏

16. Maede Breturn

June 10, 2022 at 2:28 am

Sister, Nephilim are everywhere I have seen them !

17. Analyn Fornoles San Juan

June 10, 2022 at 4:20 am

Hello good day! Please read my private message to you. Thank you.

18. Lejan Fortun

June 10, 2022 at 4:53 am

Thank you for posting of what’s happen around us. God bless us all. Amen✝️✝️✝️

19. Isack Anthony

June 10, 2022 at 4:56 am

God bless you so much my sister. Keep doing that good work of God. We are understanding you daughter of God.
    Much more grace upon you. Shalom.🙏

20. Irene Munyuko

June 10, 2022 at 5:25 am

Amen, Hallelujah what a blessed servant of the living God

21. Grace Kesh

June 10, 2022 at 7:19 am

I am greatful that God exposed this through the revelations so that we can be able to discern,also by now it has sunk in and am no longer scared because the scriptures already warns us that the enemy is amongst us looking for whom to devour so we must be vigilant, it’s a fact that we can’t run away from and God is watching over us or else we would have perished,not our portion in Jesus name,Lord protect us 🙏

22. Amaka Chy

June 10, 2022 at 8:26 am

This is d first time am hearing you talk about nephlims

23. Christian Chimereze

June 10, 2022 at 9:49 am

The Church wants unity without doctrine ! A Church without the doctrines of CHRIST, is like a car without an engine ! That car is as good as useless ! Pls, always obey The LORD in carrying out HIS divine instructions ! Let the doubters continue to doubt, but do the work of the MASTER ! One does not need a revelation to know that there are human beings on earth that are practical devils ! The only thing that makes them human is the flesh they bear, but they are just demons from the pit of hell ! They are in churches, Schools, hospitals, etc ! In fact, they are in every area of life ! May GOD have mercy on ignorant man !

24. Marvis Nonyelum Oluseyi

June 10, 2022 at 10:11 am

Keep doing the work of God sister. The Lord will continue to help you in Jesus’ name, amen!

Rachael Abigail Mushala Chisulo, please remember Nigeria in your prayers and join us in praying, ma🙏

25. Maureen Indakwa

June 10, 2022 at 10:08 pm

Continue sharing my sister what the holyspirit is revealing to you. The messages are really helping us and also opening out eyes. God bless you.

26. Martin Mathuva

June 11, 2022 at 5:06 am

I had to go back to my Bible and a multiple videos about Nephilims .

There is a lot of controversy but the Bible is always supreme! What we were told may not equal a careful reading!!!

Am surprised the .Bible says Nephilims are there b y saying:-
    Genesis 6:4 “There were giants in the earth in those days ; and also after that ” . To me this means after the floods .

Nowhere did I find God saying he was punishing Nephilims but man for his wickedness ! Also in Genesis 6: 2 says ” That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair ; and they took them wives of all which they chose .” Although I met mixed views of who the sons of God were , one thing is worthy noting that not all were chosen as wives ! So it was wickedness that made the Noah’s Ark be build as opposed to all people being of Nephilim decent .

Although The Lord does not tell how they reappeared on earth after the floods , I think and its my thought that they abide by iniquity .
    Was there iniquity after the floods?
    One of Noah’s sons was cursed and this may have bread an avenue for Nephilim come back . Be Consoled my dear Sister .Bblessed .

27. Daudi Asajile Mwambata

June 11, 2022 at 5:12 am

May the Lord keep on blessing you sister in Christ Jesus for the work you’re doing for his kingdom.
    Keep on doing Jesus Christ’s Work

28. Fasha Ridda

June 11, 2022 at 9:45 am

Be encouraged sister, share share share everything the Lord is showing you to share with us, am being helped and I believe many peoples eyes are being opened