When we had the first encounter with Jesus,it happened at the time my sister Zipporah Mushala was just about to start her first year in University….

When we had the first encounter with Jesus,it happened at the time my sister Zipporah Mushala was just about to start her first year in University.
And when she was in University,she continued to faithfully honour God, remaining obedient
despite so much pressure from peers to become ungodly and fit in.
My sister overcame and putting God first.
I remember my sister would be engaged in prayer and fasting even during periods of crucial examination.
She told me she didn’t want the pressure of exams to affect her spiritual life,and she would fast and still spend time with God but also study.
As a result,God honoured her faithfulness and she greatly excelled in school.
Sometimes God would show her which topics to focus on when studying and yes,the exam questions would be based on those topics and she would be well prepared!
She always put God first even when situations were unfavourable due to school pressure and God showed His faithfulness till she graduated with outstanding grades.
Now at her work,she continued to honour the Lord by continuing to persistently seek Him in all things and remaining faithful to Him even when the situation is unfavourable.
Even when satan tried to use people to discourage her saying she needed to dress in ways that are ungodly and do artificial hair and makeup because she has to be on TV,she chose to remain faithful to the Lord.
Her work has been extremely stressful but it has never made her start making excuses for seeking God.
She has consistently continued to put Him first always and God has honoured that and given her excellence in her work and yesterday she got an award as BEST TELEVISION JOURNALIST reporting on social protection!
God favoured her and gave her excellence because she has always put Him first,and He made her stand work stand out.
I have seen God do the same for me too ever since I encountered the Lord and put Him first in all things.He favoured me before my superiors at work even when others would complain about our superiors, and God also helped me with academic work.
Condemning someone for good performance isn’t being a brother’s keeper,it just shows the RELIGIOUS SPIRIT that fails to see God’s goodness and faithfulness that causes His children to be favoured when they honour Him.Instead the religious spirit makes people believe that God’s children must only experience bad things and when a child of God experiences anything good they want to find a way to snuff out that happiness, being quick to accuse them of being ungodly BECAUSE THEY EXCELLED!
Poor grades or bad work performance don’t make anyone a better Christian, your life and relationship with God is what makes you a Christian.
Personally I have seen the Holyspirit give people favor and excellence in many things when they honoured God.
Sharing about an award my sister Zipporah Mushala got at her work made me realize how much RELIGIOUS SPIRITS have deceived people into thinking that being a Christian is about having bad grades at school or poor performance at work and any success is frowned on by such people because they do not realize that the Holyspirit is able to give you excellence.
They don’t realize how God can give His children favour in all that they do like He did for Joseph, making him favoured and helping him excel even when taken to Egypt and even when taken to jail.
Or how God did the same for Daniel and his friends and made them outstanding in their work when they honoured Him.
God does show His faithfulness when we seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness.
There’s a time for everything,now is the time of rejoicing at God’s goodness and faithfulness.
Congratulations πŸŽ‰πŸ‘β£οΈπŸ‘ Zipporah Mushala!
May God continue to give you favour and excellence in all you do!

1. Buchi Priest Collins

October 1, 2022 at 5:33 am

This is a faithful testimony

2. Ayubu Nation

October 1, 2022 at 5:41 am

Heey sister Rachael I hope you got my email praise the Lord

3. Tinah Hope Nkomo

October 1, 2022 at 5:46 am

Amen. Glory be to God. Congratulations sister Zipporah ❀️

4. Chamber Okoro

October 1, 2022 at 5:55 am

Very inspiring, praise be God!!

5. Faith Chimaobi

October 1, 2022 at 5:56 am

Thank God for you people, I am sincerely happy for you people, more grace for you both

6. David Jesuhini Vero

October 1, 2022 at 6:23 am

Congratulations

7. Joseph Oluwajimi

October 1, 2022 at 6:37 am

Hmnnm, this is well said, dear sister Rachael. More excellence and Grace to sister Zipporah and to you also.
    Congratulations sister Zipporah.
    Well I suppose some brethren don’t mean any harm. You know being in the lime light might bring some misunderstanding like Our Lord Jesus was really so much misunderstood most times by even the disciples not to even talk of the other crowds milling around him.

So cheer up dear sister Rachael. I am sure you are loved by many. Probably some over reacted while trying to supposedly watch your back.

Funny really but let me say …… kinda of trying to watch your back. You know like parents could be kind of overly protective over their children at times, this is common among women, which may not be equally that wholesome.

Above all You and sister Zipporah continue to be strong in the Grace that is in Christ Jesus. The Joy of the Lord is your strength in Jesus Name.

I covet such Graces too in Jesus Name. Amen.

Additionally, moreover, I must say, I have learnt something crucial and very cogent about commitment in your write-up.

It is a blessing.
    Funny but, must I say thank God, such misunderstanding arose, so you could be a blessing by sharing Sister Zipporah’s commitment at school/ Educationally and her unique great commitment to God despite all odds. Really commendable and worthy of emulation.
    It is equally very provoking to one to do more exploits for God.

It makes one to see and appreciate more clearly the benefits of being …… let me put. it thus ……. addicted to God and the things of God.
    It is a great blessing. Thanks for sharing it.

8. Nokuthula Mchunu

October 1, 2022 at 6:39 am

Congratulations πŸ‘

9. Ruth Steve

October 1, 2022 at 6:42 am

Wow! Congratulations to Siz. Zipporah! I’m really encouraged that the Lord cares about our academic and professional performance and He plays a great role. Glory to God.

10. Benson Nganga

October 1, 2022 at 6:48 am

True .God can give favour to a faithful .It all depends on one personal relationship with God.Another thing,those who belong to Jesus have crucified the body n its passion,they walk and live by the Holyspirit.Galatians 5:23_25) Nothing can harm them .ln Jesus name .Amen .

11. Beatrice Tsidkenu Golda Khanu

October 1, 2022 at 6:52 am

Amen… Congratulations to your sister… When we seek God’s Kingdom first, EVERY OTHER THING is added….

12. Darlene Joseph

October 1, 2022 at 7:02 am

Thank you for this piece it has taught me good lesson. I got a job in one of the media houses and was dressing worldly until Jesus saved me but I couldn’t continue because of the mockery and fear what I will get from people there. My immediate boss tried to discouraged me and I almost gave in but Jesus delivered me so I left that job immediately. I know what your sister went through because media is one of satan’s tools and his agents are all over the media houses. God bless you sis for not succumbing and in the end you are a winner. Congratulations one more time dear

13. Paul Simiyu

October 1, 2022 at 7:08 am

Congratulations to her πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘

14. Amaka Precious

October 1, 2022 at 7:09 am

Every Good and perfect gift cometh from the Lord, congratulations sister

15. Tongriang Vrengkat

October 1, 2022 at 7:12 am

Congratulations Sis Zipporah…This is so encouraging and edifying… LORD Help me to put you First in Everything I do.

16. Ptra Florida Albao

October 1, 2022 at 7:16 am

Amen . Thanks for your dedicated life Oh woman of God . You are chosen out of chosen . Shalom

17. James Victor

October 1, 2022 at 7:24 am

Amen… God will be with you always in jesus name congratulations sister zipporah

18. Abieyuwa Osayande

October 1, 2022 at 7:57 am

Hmm…why would anyone fault this testimony instead of rejoicing with them that rejoice?

I have known you guys for long now, on this blue app. Your testimonies and spiritual insights have helped so much in my walk with God and I couldn’t but share the post about Zipporah’s award.

Coming back online to see that you have to start defending a testimony that is to the glory of God leaves so much to be desired from our brethren…

Don’t be weary sis! God knows your motive and doesn’t see as men sees. Keep keeping on…

It’s well!

19. Ifeoma Ezenniaa

October 1, 2022 at 8:12 am

Bright days ahead, congratulations.

20. Aleena Joy Vidal Mataya

October 1, 2022 at 8:41 am

21. Eric Meredith

October 1, 2022 at 9:06 am

Beautiful testimony of his faithfulness

22. Zipporah Mushala

October 1, 2022 at 9:21 am

Amen sis!!! God has made us the head and not the tail.

23. Linda Mumba

October 1, 2022 at 9:49 am

Amen,
    Congratulations to Zipporah for her achievement, may the Lord favour her more and more.
    May the Lord perfect all her concerns.

24. Grace Oluwasola

October 1, 2022 at 10:06 am

That’s the promise of God for His sister, congratulations once again.

25. Faith C Jere

October 1, 2022 at 10:28 am

Beautiful and inspirational.Congratulations to Zipporah .

26. Masso Berni Ntui Asong

October 1, 2022 at 10:49 am

Wow congratulations sister Zipporah

27. Puye Ipawa

October 1, 2022 at 10:52 am

Amen…religious people will condem a christian for being rich. Owning mansions and having expensive cars and achieving awards etc. Its like christians are not suppose to be rich and excell in this life. Not that you put your heart in those things but God just adds them to your life for honouring him for his glory. You dont even care wether you have them or you dont because thats not where your focus is but God can give them to his childrens anyways (those that he choose to give ro them).

To some people its like if u are a real christian you must just be poor average and low (in material things) . You can be rich in God and in this world too and still be a true child of God!

28. Neo Seleke Moetsana Matanki

October 1, 2022 at 11:12 am

Congratulations and Glory be to God

29. Evan Gracious Grace

October 1, 2022 at 12:03 pm

Congratulations to you GOD bless you

30. John Mkhonto

October 1, 2022 at 12:36 pm

Amen! If you go fishing without Jesus on your side, you will fish the whole night and catch nothing

31. Jordan Kamdem Neumbi

October 1, 2022 at 1:05 pm

Amen.

32. Olatunji Oyeyemi

October 1, 2022 at 1:40 pm

I’m a living witness to Testimonies of this kind,
    God has never forsaken those who trust in Him

33. Anneilla Mabong

October 1, 2022 at 3:52 pm

What a testimony!!!!! AllΓ©luia !!!

34. Dumisile Dumi Ngwane

October 1, 2022 at 4:27 pm

Amen πŸ™Œ

35. Michael Asihene

October 1, 2022 at 4:32 pm

Powerful thunderous Amen, great testimony

36. Michael Asihene

October 1, 2022 at 4:32 pm

All Glory to the Almighty

37. Maria Mary

October 1, 2022 at 7:16 pm

Congratulations sweet sister zipporah

38. Margaret Nyambane

October 1, 2022 at 7:53 pm

Our God never disappoints!

39. Debbie Adeoje

October 2, 2022 at 3:01 am

Congratulations sis zipporah.
    Amen.

40. Justina Prospect Hampo

October 2, 2022 at 5:13 am

All the Glory goes to JESUS

41. Lebeonu Sarah Oluebube

October 2, 2022 at 1:59 pm

Congratulations to her truely our God is indeed an amazing and faithful God he never fail his children…….I so much believe that he will definitely see me through

42. Hope Jotti

October 2, 2022 at 2:32 pm

Congratulations dear Zipporah, may the Lord name continue to be exolted in your life and your career.

43. Michael Obwolo

October 2, 2022 at 2:37 pm

Seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and others will be added unto you,we have seen from you our sisters congratulations our sister may,nothing can grab anything from you because God himself is in control
    Our father in heaven you love us so much thank you so much

44. Lourdes Lopez

October 2, 2022 at 3:07 pm

Well I have never heard of
    That being religious meant you had to be
    Stupid in School
    But that might explain why a brother
    On the campus Christian club was
    Failing terribly at his studies because
    He was always preaching and cutting classes
    To do evangelism..
    instead I have experienced
    A a so called apostle calling me religious
    Saying I had a religious spirit because
    I was modest and too serious about
    Avoiding worldliness and to lighten up
    About being a doer of the word of God
    And he had this sister sit next to me
    Copying me as if to say she can it do better
    Than me by putting a scarf on her head just because she saw me do so then
    She saw me do so then coming to church
    With a skirt ..then trying to copy how I praised
    God In church…

45. Victor Enemaku

October 3, 2022 at 12:19 am

Congratulations to her πŸ‘πŸ½

God is Sovereign and does Whatever He pleases. Ours is to commit and trust, come what may. But this we know, that He will bless the work of our hands if we continually rely on Him.

Congrats once again and God bless you πŸ™πŸ½

46. Abejide Toluwalope Emmanuel

October 3, 2022 at 8:27 pm

I rejoice together with her.Congrats to her.May God continue to promote her for His glory

47. Chinazo Akusoba Igwe

October 4, 2022 at 2:26 am

Congratulations my sister, more grace to excel.

48. Exte Wendumiso KaJehovah

October 4, 2022 at 9:50 am

Halleujah HAllelujah ,Glory be to out Lord Jesus Christ ;we salute HIS EXCELLENCY .CONGRADULATION BELOVED SES ❀❀❀❀.SENDING LOVE