WHEN IT’S TOO LATE…

WHEN IT'S TOO LATE...

WHEN IT’S TOO LATE

I had a dream where God showed me a relative of mine died.
But in the dream I was worried about if they made it to God’s kingdom because I remembered that this person was in the habit of speaking negatively about people and thinking it’s not gossip.
They would discuss people’s negative things and make a topic of it with other people and they would think,”we are not gossiping,we are just discussing.”
And when I remembered this in the dream u was so terrified for them of what would happen when they stand before God’s throne of judgement.
In the dream a thought came that I should pray and intercede for them for mercy but then I remembered that they were already dead, therefore whatever prayers I can pray for them mean nothing now,it’s already too late.
I realized that it was too late for them to repent and that it was too late even for me to intercede.
I felt so helpless!
I remembered the times this person was alive and I would pray for their salvation sometimes when I remembered.
I realized I didn’t take interceding for this person’s salvation seriously.
I realized I was actually passive about it because I would only pray when I remembered.
I wished I could still pray for them.
I wished I had taken interceding for their soul much more seriously than I had done!
I realized the time we are alive and our loved ones are alive is very prescious because we have chance to repent and we have time to pray for our loved ones’ salvation.
I started to think about how life ends so suddenly and then we realize we had been given so many opportunities to make our lives right with God and also to pray for our loved ones.
When they die it’s already too late!
And when we die it’s too late to repent!
Now is the time to repent and to intercede for the lost.
Once you or your loved ones die, it’s too late.
Those who are holy will be holy forever,those who are unrighteous will be unrighteous forever.
For all eternity nothing can ever be changed.
It will be too late!

1. Foluwashola Bamidele

August 15, 2022 at 4:27 pm

Lord please help us to always do the needful at the right time.

2. Eugene Nanven

August 15, 2022 at 4:32 pm

Same thing applicable to me here also, my relative just felt home and in just one hour, he was reported dead.and he was a nominal Christian WHO doesn’t repent before his sudden demise……o lord help us and our love ones in Jesus name

3. Abieyuwa Osayande

August 15, 2022 at 4:33 pm

What happens when you have been interceding for someone for years and while the person is at the point of death you kept praying for mercy and healing, but the person could not pray( because of a mental condition). Would God answer such a prayer of intercession and Grant the person access to heaven?

4. Blessed Nunuz

August 15, 2022 at 4:34 pm

THE WORD OF GOD DOESN’T LIE

5. Melvin Roncal

August 15, 2022 at 4:47 pm

6. Victoria Quatermass

August 15, 2022 at 4:48 pm

Kindly my sisters and brothers help me understand what is gossip… Because I really get confused of the definition

7. Gift Pumbwa

August 15, 2022 at 4:54 pm

Amen it’s true

8. Aramide Aramide

August 15, 2022 at 5:02 pm

Hhhhhmn ,I guess ,d best is as we are interceding for people ,we should also get closer to them & tell them that what they are doing is not good ,so that they can realise it & repents .& If they didn’t listen to us ,they are on their own.

9. Lisa Gqabe Makhoba

August 15, 2022 at 5:29 pm

The pain of seeing your loved one in hell is nothing compared to the pain you feel when you learn the news that they have passed on💔
    Thank you my sister we should always repent and intercede for our loved ones and everyone else continually.

10. Francis Arumadri

August 15, 2022 at 5:46 pm

O LORD Jesus Christ, cleanse me physically and Spiritually with your Precious blood that you shed for us at the cross of Calvary, Amen.

11. Vuyiswa Nqwala

August 15, 2022 at 6:39 pm

Lord hv mercy🙏

12. Generalissimo Wanyama John

August 15, 2022 at 6:40 pm

13. Prosper Onyekachi

August 15, 2022 at 8:56 pm

14. Patrick Khungwa

August 15, 2022 at 9:03 pm

Amen ,there is no repentance or forgiveness of sins after one has died indeed,Help us God to truly be your children that we must be ready when our time comes to depart from this world

15. Shepherd Dzikiti

August 15, 2022 at 9:44 pm

I believe in your counsel sister Rachel. It’s even fascinating when God uses you to lead people to Christ just hours before they die. And the person who was praying for that person salvation don’t even know it.

It has happened in my life many times that I lead people to Christ and sometimes words of repentance were their last uttered words.

There’s one lady I will never forget. I led her to Christ on a Friday in hospital. She was no longer eating because food from nurses was just pilling up and i realised it.

The following Sat I came back to re ephasis about salvation I think I gave her a tract we prayed again. We would pray until she can’t speak utterly exhausted.

Sunday I was lezy to go, though I felt a strong urge.

Monday I went back to visit the new believer. There was no one on the bed. I asked the nurses and they told me May be she was discharged. But I said no because the lady was very slim by that time.She was only a skeleton with skin on it. When she is on the bed you could not notice that there was a person, you see only blankets. Even when we were praying she would lean on the upframes of the bed for there was no strength left in her. But she would pray following me fervently , we would pray until she can’t pray anymore.

So they said Ok, but let’s check on the register of the passed on , the dead. As the nurse was perusing through many names in the register I felt the feeling that one feel after writting your O levels and they are checking your name to give you your results. They would use a ruler to make sure they give you correct results. It was unbearable.

Then she found her name. Fransica Malabye. They said she died on Sunday. And I was suppose to witness her time going home to the Lord but was lazy.

I was very very fearful. I said to myself so if I did not come on Friday this person should have been in hell. Now I call that incident 24 hours to eternity. For there were only 24 hours left before the lady die when I led her to Christ. She was going to die and perish.

It has happened 5 times in my life. Each story is more fascinating. Even now I always wonder that those people tested the extreme side of God mercy. For just before they died I led them to the waters of salvation.

16. Emmanuel Oluwaseun

August 16, 2022 at 3:12 am

Yes ma
    There is a time when the grace for repentance will expire.

When children of men will seek for mercy, but will never find it.

17. Maanting Ebai

August 16, 2022 at 4:06 am

Lord please forgive me for my laziness in praying for my loved ones, help me to pray seriously for myself and for them before it is too late

18. Rachel Light Vessel

August 16, 2022 at 5:11 am

This one gets me all the time sis, especially when I think about my family…..I often pray for there salvation…I just wish even one person could come out of this world and join me😭😭

19. Iboro Aqua

August 16, 2022 at 6:51 am

Dear Lord please help me

20. Aleena Joy Vidal Mataya

August 16, 2022 at 6:55 am

My mother, brothers and sister was under grace teachings and one save always save doctrine. While my father was a backslide christian. And I am the only one whom trying to live in holiness inward and outward.

Please sis pray also for my family. I had also spent time praying for them and warning them but they don’t believe me. They even hate my veil in the head whenever I pray for food and personal prayer in my room.
    May the Lord change up their minds and live a holy life.

21. Bagma Fred

August 16, 2022 at 9:06 am

Amen.

22. Ngozi Christy Brave

August 16, 2022 at 9:21 am

This is touching,in eternity everything is fixed, nothing can be amended

23. Onalenna Monyeki

August 16, 2022 at 12:39 pm

Rachael Abigail Mushala Chisulo consistency in prayer has been my weakness . I pray to God to help me intercede always for my loved ones . God answers prayers i really believe

24. Bernard Donkor

August 16, 2022 at 1:37 pm

Please my name is Bernard and I wanted to talk to you
    First pray about me and give me feedback

25. Bernard Donkor

August 16, 2022 at 1:39 pm

Actually my massager not working
    So u just reply on comments