We need to pray against the spirit of stone hearts.In a vision of the Lord,I saw an evil spirit asigned to change people's hearts,stealing the heart that loves God and replacing them with a stone!It kept running from one person to another and aimed at those people who are destroying the kingdom of darkness and love prayer and preach the truth.Whenever it did this to a person,that person's love for God simply faded away and the person found themselves really stuck in sin in a way they never even thought they could fall that deep . The person changed completely and in some cases even began to resent the things of God,the very things he once loved.He became a totally different person because of that heart.I also saw the spirit of a snake and it would attack children of God by sucking out their breath till they suffocate and dry out.When this happens,their prayer life will be history and they won't even understand how they ended up that way.They simply dried out slowly.Lets pray against these two spirits and set free all the people they have already afflicted.

1. Alice Marie Harris

March 12, 2016 at 6:09 am

This is happening right now to many

2. Arisha Lyshen

March 12, 2016 at 6:25 am

I receive my deliverance against those spirits in Jesus name. And to all who are in the same category like me. Lord, have mercy on us.

3. Luisa Sanchez

March 12, 2016 at 6:31 am

Amen.Let us all pray.

4. BL Manuel

March 12, 2016 at 6:35 am

You speaking the truth Amen! Deliver us Mighty God and restore our prayer altar in Jesus Name Amen!

5. Conny Suzana

March 12, 2016 at 6:39 am

Amen..

6. SoLethokuhle Kgomotso Floyd Masanabo

March 12, 2016 at 6:46 am

amen I’m one of them please pray with me

7. Daniel Sia Jr.

March 12, 2016 at 6:47 am

amen..

8. Abolade Joseph Femi

March 12, 2016 at 6:49 am

9. Shirley Patagan Estaloza

March 12, 2016 at 6:55 am

Amen ….

10. Shem Jacob

March 12, 2016 at 7:05 am

amen. prayer warriors, alert!

11. Shem Jacob

March 12, 2016 at 7:09 am

i remember when i prayed , my prayer began to change into warrior and i even mention to fight against snake , i d0nt kn0w why

12. Shiro Goodness

March 12, 2016 at 7:20 am

this is what happened to me. please pray for me

13. Judie Lopez

March 12, 2016 at 7:21 am

God please forbid in the nane of Yahashua, Amen

14. Vascaline Chepyegon

March 12, 2016 at 7:24 am

God has power over them in Jesus name.

15. Pukzen Gokamilwe

March 12, 2016 at 7:36 am

delivers us Lord..in Jesus Name Amen

16. Tabu G Kove

March 12, 2016 at 7:48 am

devil has no place n heaven amen

17. Friday Patrick

March 12, 2016 at 7:51 am

God help us

18. Phelelani KaJolozela Khumalo

March 12, 2016 at 7:57 am

I had a dream yesterday about this snake. It was so big and tall, covered by something like a tower. Finally I was chase by it in a form of false pastor, striking me with many little snakes. But I trust God that He will deliver me from this spirit.

19. Isaac Kipkoech

March 12, 2016 at 8:06 am

I’m a victim

20. Gilbert Munzhelele

March 12, 2016 at 8:40 am

amen

21. Alice Wa Mūthamaki

March 12, 2016 at 9:13 am

Protect us oh Lord. Vicky Kenya Mwihaki Fiona ‘Divinely Favoured’ Njogu Christy Hannah

22. Nothemba Alvinia Nomfana

Amen amen amen

27. Moses Ameh

March 12, 2016 at 10:32 am

God is in control

28. Nwokocha Ugochukwu

March 12, 2016 at 10:44 am

GOD WILL SURELY DESTROY THEM BECUS HE HAS EXPOSED THEM.

29. Sivuyile Kuhle Mamgcina

March 12, 2016 at 11:19 am

Ow,my Jesus!

30. Eddie Njue

March 12, 2016 at 11:32 am

Ooh! Lord of mercy hear our prayer and destroy all these spirits in JESUS name. We can do nothing without u, so help us dear FATHER. Aaamen.

31. Cassandra Sharp Vasquez

March 12, 2016 at 12:34 pm

GOD answer pray, pray and fast, turn to the Bible. Fast from TV, and call on the name of Jesus, where theirs power at.

32. Nafuna Sylivia

March 12, 2016 at 1:46 pm

amen

33. Edwin Mwass Taylor

March 12, 2016 at 2:32 pm

From the love of God that we are and from the power of God that we are. We destroy each and every spirit assighed into our lifes from the alter of darkness in the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth

34. Nomzamo KaLawu Zaze

March 12, 2016 at 3:29 pm

That’s true my sister this spirit is already started but in Jesus s name I COMMAND THESE TWO SPIRIT TO GO INTO HELL IN THE WONDERFUL NAME THAT IS ABOVE EVERY NAME THE NAME OF JESUS I SET EVERY CHILD OF GOD FREE WRIGHT NOW . THANK YOU JESUS IT IS DONE I BELIEVE AMEN N AMEN

35. Godwin Emeka

March 12, 2016 at 4:07 pm

Amen.

36. Rosene Zion Josphat

March 12, 2016 at 5:09 pm

in the name of our Lord Jesus may them be destroyed and powerless,in Jesus Name,

37. Roger Lopez

March 12, 2016 at 5:17 pm

Help us lord may the lord cover us on here and every brother and sister in Christ what the blood he shed for us at the cross Lord rebuke the spirits council is hindering spirits coming against the body of Christ in Jesus name send angels to Camp around each and every single one of us in Jesus name amen

38. Ayodele Theophilus

March 12, 2016 at 5:18 pm

HORROR OF HELL – 07/03/2016 “And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up forever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark (666) of his name’ – Revelation 14:11 A young Christian once preached to her bunk mate about the horror of hell. The girl looked at her face and responded sarcastically, “I have made up my mind to have my cup of sin overflowing so that God will be so angry with me and fling me beyond the lake of fire”. As the girl was sleeping that same night, she dreamt and found herself on the 4th floor of a burning building. She was making a frantic effort to escape with others caught in the inferno. Her terrifying scream woke all her roommates. It was chilling cold in the room, yet she was soaked in her sweat and breathing very fast. Though her body was in a chilling cold room, her body could feel the heat of the fire in her dream. *Don’t be deceived, heaven and hell are real, and only those who are genuinely saved will be qualified to enter heaven. Those who die in sin shall find themselves in hell, where they will burn in the lake of fire with Satan Eternally. Challenge: Where will you spend Eternity? Prayer: Lord Jesus, Save me, help me to live holy, to do Your Will, to win souls and to make heaven. Amen “Put me on trial, LORD, and cross-examine me. Test my motives and my heart.” (Psalms 26:2). “Examine me, O LORD, and prove me; try my reins and my heart.” (Psalm 26:2). “Examine yourselves, whether you are in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except you be reprobates?” (2 Corinthians 13:5). “For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged. But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.” (1 Cor 11:31-32).

39. Nyambura Macharia

March 12, 2016 at 5:55 pm

My God ressurect my spiritual life where it is dead. Have Mercy

40. Jonathan Adokwei

March 12, 2016 at 9:24 pm

Praise be to GOD for such a #DivineExposition

(Psalms 119:12 KJV) Blessed art thou, O LORD: teach me thy statutes.

Yes, that’s very very true we must wake up ooo children of GOD with fervent prayers and fast and meditation on His Word.

This is what the LORD does to anyone who is to become His own;

(Ezekiel 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. [#takeyou = adoption #Heathen = the world, #allCountries = every race, both “Jews & gentiles”, #yourOwnland = the Church]

(Ezekiel 36:25 KJV) “Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.”
    [#cleanWater = blood of Jesus Christ/ the word, #filthinessIdols = old self/adamic nature/sinful man]

(Ezekiel 36:26 KJV) “A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.”
    [#aNewHeart = regeneration / #AneWspirit = born again, #heartOfFlesh = circumsision]

(Ezekiel 36:27 KJV) “And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them”
    [#mySpirit = Holy Ghost Baptism, #causeyou = guidance toward obedience in fellowship]

But upon all these great work GOD will do upon a person, there is still a chance of danger for man to fall and get into the stony heart condition again, why? because the devil also comes in at the hour of sleep (idealness/slumbriness) to sow weeds. It mostly happens when we are not fervent in prayers and in the study of the Word of GOD with meditation.

Let’s consider these scriptures and see the success that can be found in the correlation of prayers and the Word of GOD:

#1. (2 Corinthians 10:3-6 KJV) “For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.”

We see here that, the war is not of flesh and blood but spiritual, so what’s the medium to access the spiritual? How can we do that task which is achieved mightly through GOD? How can we take captive of every negative thought? How do we achieve all that? IT’S BY THE EFFECTUAL PRAYERS OF THE RIGHTEOUSE, THAT’S WHAT AVAILETH MUCH.

#2. (Psalms 119:105 KJV) Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. I have sworn, and I will perform it, that I will keep thy righteous judgments. I am afflicted very much: quicken me, O LORD, according unto thy word.

What we have seen and heard is true, blessed are we if we do them.

GOD bless you Sister Rachael Inonge Mushala. May GOD grant you and all of us His children more grace to stand firm in this battle through the power of His Holy Ghost in prayers and His Word in Jesus Christ mighty name. Amen.

Shalom brethren.

41. Fadipe John Kay

March 12, 2016 at 10:11 pm

Just like it is now. thank God for the revelation. Lord in the name of Jesus we command that every forces behind our laxity is destroyed now

42. Jescah Scot

March 13, 2016 at 6:21 am

TO GOD be the Glory

43. Dumsani Van Moiane

March 13, 2016 at 1:03 pm

am on e of them please pray for me

44. Solo Mpanda