WARNINGS FROM GOD TO PREACHERS & THEIR FOLLOWERS

The following warnings to preachers and their followers were given to me by the Lord Jesus Christ.The first time was given these warnings was during prayer at home,the last time was today.
They are shared here so the followers will be warned.
TB JOSHUA
The Lord Jesus Christ said TB Joshua is must repent because he is leading God's people to hell by not preaching repentance.
"He is deceiving leading my people to hell.they are all headed for hell unless they repent."
"Tb Joshua is populating hell.He is satan's tool to populate hell"
"My people are being deceived because of following miracles.do not follow miracles only,even satan can perform miracles.follow my word because it is the same forever"
The Lord was in pain,I felt The Lord's pain.I felt pain like a dagger went through my heart.
The Lord Jesus Christ said,"I gave my life for these people but TB Joshua is leading them to hell,to destruction.unless they repent they are all headed for hell"
"Many are already in hell and many will go to hell because of him."
KENNETH COPELAND
The Lord Jesus Christ said Kenneth Copeland is also leading God's people astray and must repent and preach the truth.
The Lord was really angry at this point when talking about Copeland and He said,"He must turn to me and repent.if he doesn't repent I ll throw him into the lake of fire.He is taking his followers to hell."
BENNY HINN
The Lord said Benny Hinn is also taking his followers to hell.
The Lord Jesus Christ said,"he does not preach repentence but only talks about prosperity.if he doesn't repent he will go to hell.Him and his followers are headed for hell.that is where he is taking them."
The Lord was really angry about prosperity gospel preachers and He said ,"They have populated hell"
"All they talk about is prosperity,they don't warn my people about sin.what is money if you lose your own soul?"
Jesus was really sorrowful and He said,"ALL PROSPERITY GOSPEL PREACHERS ARE HEADED FOR HELL because they have misled my people.my people now think christianity is all about blessings and they do not tell them about repentence.my churches are full of sin and all they tell them is prosperity.They are all headed for hell unless they repent."
The Lord said,"I don't care how many they are,all I respect is my word and I have said,'the wicked will not inherit my kingdom'"
"All these preachers you see on tv,very few preach my word.the majority are just taking people to hell.These are prescious souls that I created,they are leading them to hell.
WARNING ABOUT SEXUAL SIN
The Lord Jesus Christ told me satan has poured demons of sexual immoraliry into schools,colleges,and universities.
He said,"satan has sent demons to make people fall into sexual sin and make it seem like premarital sex is normalal
The Lord said,"IT IS DISGUSTING BEFORE MY EYES.I cannot behold it"
"Even christians engange in sexual sin and think its okay.my word does not change,it is still the same.I will make exceptions for no man"
And the Lord said I should emphasise this"Anyone who kisses a person they are not married to,regardless of how much they pray,will remain when I come,I cannot take them with me when I come.flee from sexual immorality"
"I the Lord Iam coming only for a pure bride,am coming very soon"
Romans 11:29"gifts and callings are without repentence"
Gods gifts cannot be withdrawn,that's why a person may move away from the path of right but still have the same gift they had before.it doesn't mean they are right with God and that's why many will say,"we prophesied,healed the sick IN YOUR NAME"(matthew 7:22-24)
You can be able to hear God's voice but if you are living in sin will still endup in hell.
Isaiah 56:10-11"for the leaders of my people ,the Lord's watchmen,His shepherds are blind and ignorant.They are like silent watchdogs that give no warning when danger comes.They love to lie around,sleeping and dreaming.Like greedy dogs,they are never satisfied,they are ignorant shepherds.all following their own path and intent on personal gain."

1. Kwa MaNcu

October 11, 2014 at 8:01 am

kwaneleblog.wordpress.com/2014/07/06/tb-joshua/

2. Lucy Piemo

October 11, 2014 at 8:59 am

thank Mighty Lord JESUS for the Word!

3. Yalami Tsware

October 11, 2014 at 10:30 am

He who has an ear, let him hear. Those defending false prophets will share in the false prophets reward. Who said that the congregation cannot pray for itself? These false prophets come with damnable heresies and instead of enlightening your brethren, you support the fallacies that take the glory from God’s word. Be careful you dont call the wrath of God upon yourself. Anyone who cannot see through TB Joshua’s disguise is blind to the truth of God’s word. If all christians are truly following God, they may not even need someone to tell them when someone is preaching for the devil instead of God.

4. Anita Lamb

October 11, 2014 at 11:18 am

My God please have mercy on me

5. Chidi Ihioma

October 11, 2014 at 11:57 am

Halleluya, halleluya, halleluya unto God for these testimony. see john 1:12

6. Shiloh El Sabaoth

October 11, 2014 at 12:58 pm

The list of these fake pastors is higher.I can quote some here:TB Joshua,Christ Oyakilome,Benny Hinn,TD Jakes,Creflo Dollar,Joel Osteen,Mike Murdock,paula white,Pat Robertson,etc..Most pastors that preach on TBN tv channel are false.For a confirmation,pray to Jesus Christ,He will tell you more.

7. Sindisiwe Angeline Khumalo

October 11, 2014 at 3:06 pm

God Holy Spirit has told me that t.b.joshua was NEVER His son,and other false preachers he works with.God Holy Spirit gave me a long list of such false prophets,and that he must NOT BE ALLOWED to get into our country,South Africa.That it’s not about sympathy:the Devil and his accomplices,as he is the famous and greatest one,can NEVER feel pity,but enjoy death as sacrifice to keep the altar goingWhat happened in Lagos was NO ACCIDENT at all,but a sacrifice,God HOly Spirit told me.If he can be allowed to tap onto ourt Soil and kiss it,MORE INFLICTIONS and CALAMITIES we are going to experience as a country!!!

8. Ola Adebayo

October 11, 2014 at 4:38 pm

The World Is Polluted by Evil Men, and if someone Did Not Becareful, they Will Lead Someone Astray.

9. Wellington Mkandawire

October 11, 2014 at 5:28 pm

Ok,

10. Sindisiwe Angeline Khumalo

October 12, 2014 at 4:51 am

But with pastors,Benny Hinn and Copeland,and others who are truthful,God Holy Spirit has said they should be prayed for.This wickedness is so much in Africa! The Church in Africa has been deceived by ‘magic’. On 20 July 2012,God Holy Spirit took me to Heaven,and was shown the Book of Life: many the pages I went through,Lord Jesus told me that the Church has been deceived,and the names are no longer there,because of what is happening,peole playing around with Salvation.Do they think they will escape Judgement?A BIG NEVER!

11. Raahul Lama

October 12, 2014 at 2:16 pm

i dont know wat to do

12. Rachael Abigail Mushala Chisulo

October 12, 2014 at 2:31 pm

Hello brothers and sisters,I think some of you misunderstood when I said Jesus said any christian kissing someone they are not married to ll remain when The Lord comes no matter how prayerful they are”I didn’t mean there is no forgiveness.what I meant isjno matter how prafyerful that person is,if they don’t repent they will not be taken.Jesus emphasised this to me because a lot of christians do this and think its ok and they don’t repent.it is a sin.but forgiveness is there for all sins when we repent except the sin of blasphemy against the Holyspirit

13. Petrah Chintu

October 12, 2014 at 2:40 pm

I have been following T.b Joshua for some time now and I have never heard him teach about prosperity but the pure word Jesus en love…..en I have seen God in him…….

14. Sindisiwe Angeline Khumalo

October 12, 2014 at 5:12 pm

But what God Holy Spirit has said about him is not Godly,and have a lot i know about him and can challenge him in the face.If he is a real prophet,why wouldn’t he be warnef,as according to the book of Amos 3:7?This is what Lord Jesus says in Matt.24.What am sharing will be before Judge Jesus on the Judgement Day!

15. Rachael Abigail Mushala Chisulo

October 12, 2014 at 9:21 pm

He does not have God,and do not use his annointed water.what am sharing here is not my personal view about him(as I don’t hv any)am sharing what The Lord showed me

16. Phil Chisan

October 12, 2014 at 9:29 pm

God bless you my sister Rachael, I have been teaching and preaching over this subject for a while now, thank God for confirmation, Phil.

17. Gabi Lubona

October 12, 2014 at 9:32 pm

Revelation 2:2 I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars: 2:3 And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name’s sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted.

18. Thando James

October 12, 2014 at 9:42 pm

amen amen. Let him that has an ear hear what the Lord says

19. Gabi Lubona

October 13, 2014 at 5:53 am

John 12:38 That the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake, Lord, who hath believed our report? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed?

20. Kevin Kimani

October 13, 2014 at 11:15 am

Am not here to defend or name false prophets because I don’t want to be Judged but Pastor Chris oyakilome and prophet T B Joshua are true men of God..I listen to their preachings and I have not seen anything bad or misleading .For me pastor chris is clean in all aspects but for prophet T B joshua my concern is selling annoited water or asking for a gift of $50 .He should say that for any gift you get annoited water because I know the bottle costed money branding packaging and transportation..$50 is very high and not many people can afford…this am saying what I know and I confirm but may God forgive me for saying this is its wrong because the bible says that” touch not my annoited one and do my prophet no harm”
    For Pastor Chris Oyakilome I love your preaching you mirror everything with the word..your full of the word..I love you Man of God

21. Kwa MaNcu

October 13, 2014 at 11:29 am

Rachael is telling the truth. Even brother Glenn van Rooyen. They are servants of God. Its dangerous to trust in the ‘knowledge of good and evil that you received from your first parents, Adam and Eve’ and reject the Holy Spirit of God. It is dangerous to trust your judgement based on what you heard and thought, instead of what the Holy Spirit revealed to you. Most of us are dangerous Christians because we do not have the Holy Spirit abiding in us and teaching us. We are just the same as Pharisees, knowing it all, but failing to recognise the Messiah in their midst. No Holy Spirit = dangerous Christian.

22. Kwa MaNcu

October 13, 2014 at 11:33 am

BELOVED, ARE YOU A PASTOR CHRIS CHURCH-GOER OR FOLLOWER OR FAN?Pls read the below:This testimony was given to a brother who wasshown how people are treated when they reach thegates of heaven :After Jonathan was carried by the wind, aman reached the point where the line was,and it appeared black in colour. Thisman’s name is Emmanuel IkechukwuOkoye. When the line appeared black incolour, the angel asked him, EmmanuelIkechukwu Okoye, do you know thereason why the line appeared black? Andhe said no. Then the angel lifted up hisright hand and a screen appeared. Whenthe screen appeared, the angel askedEmmanuel to watch the scene on thescreen to see whether he can recognize theperson on the screen. When I looked at thescreen, I saw that it was displaying whereEmmanuel was drinking alcoholic drinkssecretly and in different places.Emmanuel I Okoye was dumbfoundedwhen he saw himself on the screen. Thenthe angel asked him,’ Emmanuel, do yourecognize the person on the screen, and hesaid yes, that the person was him. Whenhe confirmed that he was the person, theangel told him that it was because he wasdrinking alcoholic drinks that made theline to appear black in colour.When Emmanuel heard that, he said tothe angel: but my pastor told us that it isnot a sin for somebody todrinks alcoholic drink. Then the angelasked him who his pastor was, and he toldhim that his pastor was PastorChris Oyakhilome of Love WorldMinistries (a.k.a. Christ Embassy).Having told the angel who his pastor was,the angel told him that the name of theperson whom he said was his pastor wasnot in the book of life because he wasencouraging sin against God, and the HolySpirit, He has never brought a single soulto heaven ever since he became aminister, but he has been sending manypeople to hellfire. Then Emmanuel askedthe angel to forgive him, but the angelreplied him that he has no power toforgive anyone, he is only a messenger.The only person that has the power toforgive him is Jesus Christ, and moreover,there is no sacrificial prize he (Emmanuel)paid when he was in the world that wouldhave attracted a second chance for him.Therefore he must go to where he belongs.When the angel had said that, athunderous voice said: Emmanuel, youhave no part in me, “Depart!” Andimmediately a wind came, and carriedhim to hell fire..

23. Kevin Kimani

October 13, 2014 at 11:44 am

There is the lesser truths and greater truths…the fact is that both are truths…but go for the greater…..if you listen to prophet T B joshua you will know he preaches the word of God and anyone who has holyspirit and can decern will tell you pastor Chris oyakilome and Prophet T B joshua are Men of God..kindly take time and listen to their preaching before we Judge its true some have moved away from the Lord but the gifts of God are without repentance…God will continue to use them regardless….long live prophet T B Joshua and Pastor Chris oyakilome I keep you in my prayers so that you will be moved to preach about repentance and salvation more and more

24. Kevin Kimani

October 13, 2014 at 11:53 am

25. Phil Chisan

October 13, 2014 at 12:23 pm

Kevin Kimani, you are not taking heed.

26. Ayodeji Biobaku

October 13, 2014 at 12:34 pm

God will have mercy on each and everyone of us. All we should be asking for, is the guidance of The Holy Spirit.

27. Kevin Kimani

October 13, 2014 at 1:06 pm

The Devil appears also as the agel of light and knows he has little time left so he is working very very hard to make sure he deceives even the erect…he can also come in fake dreams and visions to cause confusion in the body of christ…..some people have confessed seeing mary mother of Jesus in the vision..and we all know the truth so where one or many have seen vision stating a man of God is fake or false…I do not believe in my heart of hearts and the devine knowledge I know true men of God..so dont be so sure…

28. Kwa MaNcu

October 13, 2014 at 1:26 pm

The Lord said TB Joshua is not preaching repentance. And you agree that it is true. You are right that we must pray for them to change. But also we must be cautious in following them and defending them as if they are perfect when they are flesh and blood, subject to human limitations like all of us. None of them go and back forth between heaven and earth like even angel, to give us first hand information of what the will of God is in each day. They rely on faith and the Holy Spirit, as any human being would. They have to eat when they get hungry, bath to stay clean, and sleep like every man. They need to be loved and recognised like every human being. They are not supernatural beings. They can fail. Dont exalt them too much.

29. Vera Aniekwena Obah

October 13, 2014 at 1:59 pm

I have no doubt that pastor Chris oyakhilome is a false prophet i joined christ embassy with my causins because I love the way they dress as they like with short skirt and trousers on female and still falls under the anointing so I joined and started dressing as I like too like a prostitute but I was such a grt sinner and then they wanted to make me a cell leader but I refused because I know am I fornicator am not qualify to do such work but they don’t care they just want to make me a leader not even minding my spiritual life, but then every Sunday my pastor will tell us story and he will encourage the women to use the right make up he would mock the churches were female tie thier hair he will mock holy preachers who doesn’t have cars we would laugh out our stomach and then We’ll go home at the end this continue, they don’t even tell us about spending enternity in hell or heaven they only tell us of how to be prosperous, pastor Chris will tell us to speak in tongues when we’re in danger we don’t need to call the name of Jesus. Infact what I can say about christ embassy is that it’s a den for harlots. I love pastor christ so much even when i was truly saved (but not practicing holiness then) I still love him until one day when I washed the video interview of how someone was fighting with the sin of masturbation he sent a message to pastor christ on how to over come, to the greatest shock of my life pastor christ encourage this person that there is nothing wrong with maaturbation that he can continue if he so wishes that God is not after that, I was shocked, I remember all the places in the bible God warned about masturbation and now a preacher is saying other wise and leading this soul to hell, that was when I cut him off and stop listening to his poisonous messages. i thank God for delievering me from the christ embassy. I pray that God will also open ur spiritual eye my brother to know that pastor christ is a hired servant of satan to bring souls to hell by preaching false doctrine and what the people want to here, Tb joshua is not an exeption i pray that God have mercy on them and deliever them só that the children of God following them will be set free too. Thank God for this revelation

30. Kevin Kimani

October 13, 2014 at 5:11 pm

Hehehe…..

31. Shiloh El Sabaoth

October 13, 2014 at 5:36 pm

Sister Vera:May God Almighty bless you so much.Let’s pray to Jesus so He can get His children out of these fake prophets’ assemblies.If the Lord Comes all those people will be left behind coz they’re walking on the path of hell.

32. Kevin Kimani

October 13, 2014 at 8:42 pm

Everybody here is talking about false pastors and fake men of God…we all know that to every counter fake product(copy) there must be an original .your stating that Jesus revealed to you about prophet T B Joshua kindly give us a list of genuine(true) pastors and Men of God criticising Men of God alone is Not right.give us of names of true men of God

33. Ayoh Billzy

October 14, 2014 at 3:06 am

racheal jst follow wht ur God z telling yu bt stop talkin abt TB Joshua coz we wil neva hear ur words nd God cn nt tell yu dat nd yu ar nt da rightous person dats y yu ar destroyin da nam of Prophet TB Joshua so yu better stop

34. Tadala Divine Son Kanthiti

October 14, 2014 at 11:47 pm

I Can say that,here racheal is nt saying t.b joshua is fake,she is just saying what GOD get displeased with him,t.b joshua is from GOD But maybe doing contrary to GOD’ WILL.

35. Shiloh El Sabaoth

October 15, 2014 at 7:01 pm

Tadala Divine#The bible says we should lay our hands on the sick and they will get well.Jesus Christ did not leave any anointing water,oil,perfume,or any other stuff to His disciples in order to heal the sick.”Where does T.B.Joshua get his so-called anointing water??This sort of practice is not in the bible.

36. Kevin Kimani

October 15, 2014 at 7:22 pm

@fidel Kinyamba, Acts 19:12 ” so that even handkerchiefs and aprons that had touched him were taken to the sick, and their illnesses were cured and the evil spirits left them”
    If Apostles used handkerchiefs we can use any medium Jesus christ used soil an saliva…water is just a medium…it is not the water that heals but Jesus since the anointing is done by his name….prophet T B Joshua is justified to use any meduim…

37. Gavin Attizza

October 15, 2014 at 7:53 pm

we have become Christians who know more about their Pastors words than they do about GOD’s word and the devil is capitalising on this.

Ignorance is the devil’s best weapon

38. Olamilekan Oladeinde

October 19, 2014 at 10:38 pm

South Africans, wake up from your slumbering….if you really want to know the truth about these two Nigerian preachers you are talking about. Come down to Nigeria and carry out your first hand investigations and so sorry to say that by the time you are done with your investigations, that you’ll be shocked at your discoveries is an understatement. We Nigerians are already used to their like and we only laugh at the gullible South Africans. May God deliver us all. Amen!

39. Chinedu Paul

October 21, 2014 at 7:34 am

Freely have ye recieved, freely ye give

40. Chinedu Paul

October 21, 2014 at 7:34 am

Did the apostles sell it? No.