WARNING FROM GOD TO THOSE WITH SPIRITUAL GIFTS

1/11/14
While I prayed,The Lord Jesus christ gave me this message for those of His children with spiritual gifts.
The Lord Jesus Christ told me that Satan always tries to corrupt the gift of God.
When God gives someone a spiritual gift,its meant to glorify God but satan always looks for a way to corrupt It ,most times by creeping in pride.when this happens,that person will be filled with pride(like they are the ones doing the wonders,prophecy,visions,etc when its actually God) and they will begin to seek for self recognition and glory.The Lord showed me one famous preacher for whom this has happened(name with held).He told me that He(God) gave this man a spiritual gift,but the man has began to seek self glory.
The glory belongs to God,He will share it with no man.
If this is happening to you,its time to ask God for forgiveness and ask for a pure heart.
Let's all pray for one another,this is important.
We already know who's won this battle,do not go with the losing team.satan has already been defeated.
God Bless You.

1. Gabi Lubona

November 2, 2014 at 3:12 pm

All glory to His name

2. Phil Chisan

November 2, 2014 at 3:18 pm

Amen.

3. Gabi Lubona

November 2, 2014 at 3:22 pm

This is in agreement with zipporah’s testimony.

Advice to Those with Gifts of the Holy Spirit

“Do not have vain glory. The power you use is not yours but Mine. Don’t also think of yourselves as better off than others, and don’t think you know it all. If you do that, you are leaving a loophole for the devil. Do not also think that just because am using you, you have exceptions from My word or that I’ll give you more chances to repent than anyone else. No, that is deceit from the unholy one. Do not also make up messages just to get yourself some attention; it will take you to hell. To the world, do not despise those I use. If they are in the wrong, just pray for them but do not ever utter a word against them as the scripture says, ‘Touch not the anointed and do my Prophets no harm.’ I, the Lord, will deal with them.”

4. Okolo Ojukwu Isaac

November 2, 2014 at 3:22 pm

noted..Christ jesus all d way..in him i trust and wil all day glorify him..thnk u lord for givn us jesus christ..bless u woman of God

5. Julie C Julie C

November 2, 2014 at 3:35 pm

God please forgive us.

6. Lwazi Chris Ntusikazi

November 2, 2014 at 3:52 pm

Have Mercy on us Lord, and we shall surely pray for one another at all times! Amen

7. Gloria MamVundle Tonya

November 2, 2014 at 4:21 pm

total truth!n please some holiness preachers must stop saying someone is used by the devil when they see pride and vain glory in that person!they must recognise the gift of God n separate it from the character of a person

8. Sarah Brenda

November 2, 2014 at 6:56 pm

9. Bernadette Cielo Medrano

November 2, 2014 at 8:24 pm

10. Cecilia Chimfwembe

November 2, 2014 at 8:25 pm

Amen.

11. Rachael Abigail Mushala Chisulo

November 2, 2014 at 9:58 pm

Gloria Grace Tonya,there are some preachers who are being used by God but have fallen from His path,but there are some preachers who are agents of darkness deceiving God’s people.Not all are being used by God

12. Mimi Jennifer Uju

November 2, 2014 at 10:40 pm

AMEN~that’s pure truth

13. Gloria MamVundle Tonya

November 2, 2014 at 10:58 pm

i agree

14. Simon Dakop

November 2, 2014 at 10:58 pm

Thanks Rachael

15. Stella Okafor

November 3, 2014 at 3:10 am

May God bless and preserve you, who Our God is using in this end Time to warn and thereby save his people at this end time, especially as the end is nearer now than when we first believed, May God bless you who heard these warnings and gave heed to them, may the spirit of God keep us holy as we continue to contend for this faith ernestly and keep pride far away from our hearts in Jesus name Amen.

16. Nwankwo Francis Ebuka

November 4, 2014 at 9:01 pm

I dont even want any gift. Because they will make me tink dat I have ‘started’ while I know that I have many loop holes to cover.
    Lord dont give me any, let me be safe! Give me the gift of a heart of love, for you and for the needy, which gift is bigger than this?

17. Florencius Mojikon

November 5, 2014 at 4:28 am

Amen!! i too have received similar revelation from the Lord. We must be very careful with our choice of words. Did you know that the word “I” is the centre of pride. Even naming God’s ministry under your name is consider pride and stealing God’s glory.

18. Sono Diale