VISION OF THE ANTI CHRIST AND FALSE PROPHET

Beast from the sea and the land

Last night in a vision,the Lord Jesus Christ showed me about the rise of the anti Christ and the false prophet.The Lord Jesus Christ showed me the sea and as I looked the sea appeared calm but suddenly i saw a huge beast coming out of the sea,from under the water just as described in the book of revelations 13:1-10.It had 7 heads and had the color of a leopard just as described in the bible.It rose up from the sea,going so high above the sea even at the same level with the clouds.Then the scene changed and I saw another beast from the land.The second beast appeared reddish in color and seemed to have just appeared from the land.i just saw it coming up from the ground.It seemed so powerful and determined. (earth).Revelation 13:11-18.The Lord then reminded me that these are the beasts of revelation 13.And the Lord Jesus Christ told me,"It's time.The two beasts are already here."The bible describes the time when the anti Christ and the false prophet will rule as a time when all people of the earth will be faced with a choice to worship the Beast or be killed.No one will be able to buy or sell anything without the mark of the Beast.
No one ll have access to food,health care,or money unless that person has the mark of the Beast. It ll be a time of terrible suffering and starvation for anyone who refuses to accept the mark of the beast.Accepting that mark means rejecting Jesus and participating in worshipping satan.And the bible warns that there's no second chance for anyone who accepts that mark.Once you accept the mark,your doom is forever sealed.You can never ever repent and it's only hell and the lake of fire waiting for you.
Revelations 14:11 the smoke of their torment will rise forever and ever,and they will have no relief day or night,for they have worshipped the beast and his statue and accepted the mark of his name." Revelation 13:12 which talks about the second beast says,"……He required all the earth and it's people to worship the first beast whose fatal wound had been healed."It will be a terrible time when people well have to pay with their lives for rejecting the anti Christ.And in the vision I saw,Jesus told me that it's time and these two beasts are already here.Dont be left behind.Prepare for the rapture right now and escape the suffering that will soon befall the earth.It will not be easy to reject the mark.The other time Jesus was telling me about the great tribulation,he said the tortures that will be inflicted on those who ll reject the mark are unimaginable.Right now you are not even facing death and yet you can't be faithful to God.What makes you think you ll be faithful to Him in that time when you have to face slow painful death?Don't miss the rapture for anything.The anti Christ is already here and Jesus said he's already in a position of influence and will soon fulfil prophecy.
Prepare in holiness and sanctification for the coming of Jesus Christ.The bible says very few will be taken in the rapture but you can be among those few if you repent of all sin and begin to seek God with all your heart.All who come to Him He ll by no means cast out.Hes willing to help you and He's able to make you ready for His coming.Seek God now while there's time . When Jesus was telling me about preparing for His coming,He emphasised some things to do if we want to be found ready.He said,"watch and pray.Pray without ceasing,fast regularly,pray everyday,read the Bible everyday."
And Jesus also said,"before they can prepare themselves in any other way,tell them they just have to be holy.They have to be like their creator." 1 Peter 1:16" because it is written, "YOU SHALL BE HOLY, FOR I AM HOLY." And it's only when you have a deep intimate relationship with Jesus Christ,who is a holy God that you ll become holy.Seek God in prayer and fasting and reading His word.Ask Him to make you ready . shalom

1. Timothy Stanley Guthia

June 6, 2016 at 7:25 pm

MAY GOD AND OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST,HELP ME TO MAKE IT TO ETERNAL LIFE IN JESUS NAME.

2. Timothy Abioye

June 6, 2016 at 7:38 pm

I have never stop thinking about heaven and hell

3. Misheck Hb Mwanda

June 6, 2016 at 7:44 pm

Praise b to almight

4. Kelvin EfeKhaese

June 6, 2016 at 7:48 pm

BE READY TO BE CAUGHT UP WITH THE LORD: THE RAPTURE (PART 1)The rapture is sure as the morning. It is very very near! That day is a very fearful and dreadful day. It is coming, and no one can stop it! You need to make yourself ready as the hour is nearing. It is coming swiftly. Nothing will stop the Return of JESUS! The rapture can happen today, in aflash, in a blink of an eye. Then what is the rapture, in the first place? Several people said that the word “rapture” is not found in the Bible. Now, let me tell you this: “The rapture is a term that comes from a Latin verb “rapere”, (“rapid; swift”), which was used to translate the Greek verb “harpazo” (“caught up”)”. For this reason, the rapture can also be called “the caught up”. The truth is, caught up is found in the Bible. 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 says, “For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be “CAUGHT UP” togetherwith them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord” (NKJV).Further, “harpazo” also means to seize upon by force, to snatch up, to snatch away, to take by force, to pull, to pluck and carry away by force, usually from danger, and unto oneself, as from an enemy with haste. JESUS clearly said in John 14:3 that, “I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also” (NKJV). So, the rapture is a sudden snatching away of the saints (the consecrated and faithful ones). It will take place in the air. It is a great day of trumpet blast. It is a means of escape into the eternity of GOD. The rapture is an unexpected, imminent, surprising, completeand sudden separation. In that day, JESUS will carry away His consecrated and faithful ones out of the Earth into Heaven, to peace and safety. Whereas the sinful and faithless ones will be left behind to face the great tribulation; the great judgment and wrath of GOD (see Amos 8:9-10; Zephaniah 1:15-18; Revelation 6:12-17). Whoever is left behind after the rapture will experience hell on Earth (see Revelation 9:3-10; Revelation 12:7-12). In other words, the whole Earth will be like hell fire immediately after the rapture (see Malachi 4:1; 2 Thessalonians 1:5-10; Revelation 16:8).Listen! Far be it from GOD that He should accomodate the wicked, ungodly, unholy, unrighteous, sinners and unbelievers into His Kingdom for all eternity (see Matthew 5:20; Hebrews 12:14; Job 34:10-12). Repent! Repent now, before it is too late for you! Do not misuse this opportunity! Nevertheless, are you rapturable? The truthis, any one who does not have the HOLY SPIRIT is therefore not rapturable, and does not belong to JESUS CHRIST. You must be a born-again, SPIRIT-filled Christian to be part of the rapture. Thus, beborn again (regenerated to a new creature) in CHRIST, so that you can freely receive the HOLY SPIRIT into your heart. “But if theSpirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you” (Romans 8:11 NKJV).In conclusion, if you know that you are not a born-again, SPIRIT-filled Christian, and therefore you do not feel the daily Presenceof GOD within and around you everyday. Then say this prayer now with faith and with a complete deep repentant and humble heart, so that you can enjoy a personal and intimate relationship and fellowship in full with the FATHER, SON and HOLY SPIRIT>>>>>>:I accept You, Jesus Christ as my Lord and personal Saviour. I confess You as the Sonof God. Come into my heart. I believe in You that You died for my sins and resurrected on the third day. I surrender my life to You. Forgive me of all my sins and iniquities. Have mercy on me. Wash me in Your precious Blood. Regenerate andtransform me. Write my name in the Book of Life. I humbly ask You to fill me with Your Holy Spirit, to stay with me always, to help and guide me. In Jesus’ name. Amen!Revelation 20:15 says, “And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire” (NKJV).

5. Innocent Wamai Thangari

June 6, 2016 at 8:17 pm

THERE YOU GO NOW*********
    …. The beast from the sea is the anti-christ even as described in Rev 17 a leopard with 7 horns, the whore seated on this beast is the catholic church. The scripture further says he is the beast that once was and is not and is to come again, this beast tries to liken itself with THE CHRIST WHO WAS AND IS AND IS TO COME, this is a devil – the seed of satan that tries to come in the PLACE OF CHRIST – THE SEED OF JEHOVAH, this beast will come back to life that means it was once a celebrated persona here on earth before it died and descended into the abssy. Those whose names have never been written in THE BOOK OF LIFE will see it and be astonished for this beast was once alive and has resurrected back to life just like CHRIST. this beast will be endorsed by the catholic church after the rapture because the Catholic Church with its followers will ALL REMAIN AFTER THE RAPTURE, many will think this is CHRIST WHO HAS RETURNED and worship this beast.
    Many people think that Obama is the anti christ, but read your bibles, he only prepares the way for the coming of the beast

6. Ngozi Akanno Ikechukwu

June 6, 2016 at 8:43 pm

Lord, have mercy on me. I recieve grace to be ever ready and rapturable in Jesus Christ name Amen

7. Nwokocha Ugochukwu

June 6, 2016 at 11:24 pm

amen

8. Comfort Diji Godwin

June 7, 2016 at 12:30 am

Keep me moving with YOU O JESUS CHRIST. AMEN

9. Shalom Kind

June 7, 2016 at 1:18 am

LORD prepare me and family and friends , we must make it to the rapture in JESUS NAME; AMEEN

10. Luvai Robin Son

June 7, 2016 at 3:22 am

Ooh Lord make me ready for the rapture

11. Nicholas Kiragu

June 7, 2016 at 3:35 am

this is truth. recentry in dream a voice spoke to me that Jesus is coming soon and very soon. and in another dream another voice spoke to me saying that there are two countries preparing to attack Israel and destroy it completely this year. God has never spoken to me so briefly like this. even giving me even the exact year. God wants us to be ready for rapture. Let’s Prepare brethren! . OUR TIME ON THIS EARTH IS ELAPSING QUICKLY!!!!!.. Be warned church of Jesus Christ. no time left…many have already received the Mark of the beast..

12. Eddie Njue

June 7, 2016 at 3:55 am

I need your help Dear LORD.

13. Zimasa Gobingca

June 7, 2016 at 6:13 am

Oh Lord have mercy apon my life.

14. Princess Blessed Favored

June 7, 2016 at 7:33 am

Who are the false prophets?

15. Tshepho Dan Tshepiso Yezo

June 7, 2016 at 8:15 am

Lord have mercy on me and my family may u serve us tht we may also enter..Amen

16. Asare Lydia

June 7, 2016 at 9:16 am

ojoh God,have mercy on ur children

17. Nafuna Sylivia

June 7, 2016 at 11:19 am

father in heaven, whenever u c me go astray, n have beast mark b fr it comes on my head, help me n take my life, coz i want to b with u in heaven in jesus savior name amen

18. Nyaradzo Chido Bhunhu

June 7, 2016 at 11:53 am

God help me

19. Bernard Paul Bonongwe

June 7, 2016 at 12:35 pm

AMEN! AMEN!

20. Faithiella Unique

June 7, 2016 at 12:35 pm

#GOD_HELP_US_TO_BE_PREPARED_ALWAYS

21. Precious Fiffy Malone

June 7, 2016 at 2:16 pm

22. Norma ZamaNgwevu Tekos Zulu

June 7, 2016 at 2:27 pm

Help me my Jesus to live a holy life.,l need you in my life

23. María Ores

June 7, 2016 at 3:15 pm

Amen. I need be ready For the rapture

24. Pamella Mugadiza

June 7, 2016 at 5:38 pm

Help me Lord

25. Alex Godit Godit

June 8, 2016 at 8:42 am

My Father give the grace and anable me to do Your will.

26. Melinda Merit Mazango

June 8, 2016 at 3:46 pm

O God we need abundant grace to follow You

27. Thierry Metangni

June 8, 2016 at 4:47 pm

O dieu aide moi et ma famille pour que ce jour la nous pusion suivre Jesus Christ amen

28. Ogbo Sylvester

June 9, 2016 at 4:17 pm

O Lord ,make me ready

29. Bridget Abel

June 9, 2016 at 6:53 pm

Lord have mercy on me ooo

30. Michael Mulongo

June 10, 2016 at 6:05 am

Amen! Am just like a drop of water in the bucket Ooh LORD God. Am just a piece of clay in your hands Ooh Christ Jesus. Remould me into your son please. My desire is to be with you in eternity Oh Christ Jesus. Amen.

31. Vivian Madojemu

June 10, 2016 at 6:56 am

I need ur mercy lord I dn’t want 2 be left out wen rapture will take place

32. Lubega Vincent

June 10, 2016 at 4:13 pm

Hmmm!!!
    nothing can aman do and make him self holy, unless he/she believe in christ and crusify his/her body and all his/her wants…
    pliz repent and live

33. Manzambi T. Caísses

June 10, 2016 at 8:29 pm

Shalom!

34. Natsefne Aziral

June 11, 2016 at 12:42 am

I always pray sister…I notice now when I pray.. and kneel to pray, I feel in my knee shaking ..the floor I kneel is shaking.. and come forward and backward.. and I can’t concentrate to pray. Why I pray it shake the floor