UNMASKING THE DEVIL'S SCHEMES

UNMASKING THE DEVIL'S SCHEMES

Matthew 26:40"Then he came to the disciples and found them sleeping,and said to Peter, 'What? Could you not watch with me one hour? Watch and pray lest you fall into temptation. The Spirit indeed is willing but the flesh is weak."
The Spirit is willing for most people but the flesh is very vulnerable,subject to being swayed by pleasures of this world. There is need to pray in action and not just saying that we will pray or else there will be a backsliding.
The Lord told me to warn his children against the evil works of demons in human form. Do not live your lives carelessly being swayed from the truth by strange doctrines. The bible says that darkness and light can not move together. Always pray for the Lord to reveal who you associate with. Let the Lord expose the demons in human form who pose as your friends aiming to take you to Hell by deceiving you in various ways.
They are demons hiding in human skin and they do not even have souls.It is a demon from hell posing as a human being and they can not repent. Their doom is already sealed and it is the lake of fire,so they want to take people with them. For them to even come and live among humans in order to take them to hell,that means they know the seriousness of the torment in the lake of fire which is the end.They always lead people to deception and to sin.
The Lord told me that EVERY person on earth has been assigned a demon in human form to bring them down. It may even be more than one depending on how much God is using you or how strong your Christian life is. They will usually come in form of a friend,pretend as if they like you and do nice things for you. They can even come pretending to be in love with you. They have terrible missions.
Recently,my sister Rachael Mushala Chisulo and I asked the Lord to leave no demon in human form unseen. We have to know them so that they do not mislead us and deceive us. We were shocked beyond belief when he started to reveal them because some of them were even Facebook preachers.
They taught some lies to people. They were not demons because they taught false doctrines but they were demons because that is what they are and they are deliberately preaching those false doctrines to mislead people. Only the Lord can reveal that someone is a demon in human form,you can not tell from their behaviour as even real people behave the way they do. Test what every preacher says with the word of God.
There are some people who are genuinely deceived but some are demons with missions.
Do not be deceived. They can teach 99 true things and mix just one lie to mislead people. One of them used to preach a certain false doctrine to people and we thought he was just misled himself. So Rachael wrote him a message to show him that what he was teaching people about a particular subject was not correct. She even sent the scriptures to show him that he was misled. This subject is so clear and simple yet he teaches the opposite. So we thought he would come to realisation and correct his error but to our surprise,he laughed and laughed in the inbox. It was not until last week when the Lord revealed that he is a demon. That is when we understood that he knows exactly what he is doing and that he is on a mission.
Watch and pray and the Lord will protect you from their evil schemes. The bible instructs us not to fall asleep. It says if we fall asleep,we will be overcome. We need to be awake in the Spirit.
Last time,I wrote a post saying the Lord will reveal the demons if you ask in prayer for him to show you the truth. Seek the Lord in prayer until your prayer is answered and never stop. Your desire to see them can not be fulfilled until you ask from the Father. Already,there are various testimonies from people whom the Lord has opened eyes in the Spirit to see them. I was surprised when someone came to ask me if a certain person is a demon in human form. She said she always felt strange around that certain person. The Lord reveals them in different ways. Like for Rachael and I,he takes down their flesh and we see them for who they really are. This lady has been praying for the Lord to reveal them to her. I knew that particular person was a demon in human form but I had never told her because they were close.
This just proved to me that the Lord does not want them hidden. He wants them to be exposed so that their plans should not work. In my humanity,I thought it was best for her not to know but the Lord thought otherwise and revealed to her. He can reveal to you too! Just pray until you receive that gift.
I went to visit a Sister from Church and she did not even know about our testimony of demons in human form because she has been recovering from a surgery for months at home. My Mother and I went to visit her and she said she had a very shocking dream.
She actually thought we would not believe her. She said she saw demons in a dream dressed like Soldiers. She said they looked like normal humans and they had wives who were pregnant!So she was shocked that ,'these demons have married and their wives are even pregnant?' That is when we told her that the Lord had revealed that demons exist among us. They even marry but when they marry a human,they have demon babies. Another demon from the Spirit realm enters into the womb of the woman to pose as a tiny baby. She was very shocked. Even a woman can be a demon but the man a human or both can be demons. Even real humans get married to each other but demons like to marry demons. The Lord wants to expose them.The bible says,For this reason,the Son of man was manifested,that he should destroy the works of the devil. She said she also saw someone she knows who came to attack her in a dream.
The 'person' came with a lot of evil spells that were making her whole body itch hotter than red chilli pepper. She said the person looked very arrogant in the dream and told her,"You claim you are Christians but you have not known us all these years. You have even been eating with us and fellowshipping,have you known today that we are demons? We are demons and our parents are demons!We will deal with you. She called on the name of Jesus and they ran away and she woke up in shock."There is power in the name of Jesus.
They even like to mock because they are succeeding in their schemes.
These demons in human form want you to be trapped in their schemes. That is why even on social media,they do their best to dispute messages from the Lord or if they have another mission,they take the messages to the extremes to make people religious and give up. They all achieve one common goal at the end,to take you to Hell. They particularly resist that some demons exist in human form because they want to succeed over you. Even preachers but some of them are demons. Pray!!!
I also noticed that the more I meet resistance over this topic of demons in human form,the more the Lord reveals to me about them and the more I see them when I meet them. They are scared so they try to protect their fellow demons that they may succeed in taking you to Hell.
If the Lord shows that someone is a demon,they are demons. I must repeat in this post to say the Lord showed me certain 'people' but he told me that they are demons sent to deceive the world.
He told me that Obama,his wife Michelle and their Children,Pope Francis,Nigerian actresses Genevive Nnaji,Tonto Dikeh,Ini Edo,Patience Ozokwor and many others whom I have not mentioned are demons in human form. They are from the richest to the poorest. All they want are souls and they have no interest at all in where they live. As long as they can get souls. They can pretend to be converted in order to achieve a particular mission and some even come as Pastors,Prophets etc.
WATCH AND PRAY
#END

1. IhuomaChukwu Oge Vic Anurioha

June 16, 2016 at 8:47 am

I’ve encountered one before, sometime last year, so I understand. That is, I was driving behind a public transport bus when one of the passengers at the back seat (a lady) just changed before my very eyes and started snaring at me, laughing in a mocking way. I thought I was seeing double. I looked and looked and looked till I diverted to where I was going. And that morning I had had a misunderstanding with my husband and I was really upset, I knew then and there what I had to do. And I ensured it was resolved. They are real.

2. John Oindi Ogoya

June 16, 2016 at 9:04 am

I request for your prayers brothers and sisters in christ Jesus.

3. Allen George Karongo

June 16, 2016 at 9:20 am

I think if we want to know these demons….all we need is close our eyes and pray!!!….we need to know the one around us as friends…i am glad i know some in my fellowship!!

4. Nkabinde Fiona

June 16, 2016 at 9:23 am

True beloved Zipporah I knew it tht it can’t be true that this lady has repented!!! demons in human form are moving all over the place. God bless you.

5. Eddie Njue

June 16, 2016 at 9:33 am

Lord GOD, give me the spirit of discernment so that i may be able to know them in Jesus Christ Name. Amen.

6. Bro Innocent L Eli

June 16, 2016 at 9:35 am

Every Secret Will Be Expose On That Day, And The Lord Will Judge The Wicked Demons, Hell Await All Pretenders And Fake Human Being, O Lord Reveal More To Us,

7. Patricia Kanyinda

June 16, 2016 at 10:04 am

Amen God bless you

8. Christophere Mabika

June 16, 2016 at 10:41 am

That glory back to our Lord and Savior for such revelations. He help us to execute what He asks us to do in the name of Jesus. Amen!

9. PastorMukuka Malama

June 16, 2016 at 10:44 am

It’s true. Very true.

10. Raymond C. Ozoigbo

June 16, 2016 at 10:53 am

God help me

11. Richmond Kyei Baffour

June 16, 2016 at 11:06 am

God bless u sis.
    Zippora”we need to pray than ever before

12. Neema Wanjiru Muhoro

June 16, 2016 at 11:10 am

thanks dear for this message

13. Jeremy Alex van Kerkhoff

June 16, 2016 at 11:53 am

Sorry.

14. Bulelwa Qozeleni

June 16, 2016 at 12:21 pm

Thank you sister,to abide in Christ and his word and he in me is the best choice i’ve ever made in my life,wich I choose to keep like a treasure I find in a field.

15. Agatha Katheu

June 16, 2016 at 12:39 pm

Thankyou Ziporrah

16. Christophere Mabika

June 16, 2016 at 12:45 pm

There are no more blind as a Christian who believes all see (John 9:40-41). And there are no more deaf as a Christian who believes to know everything about God (Isaiah 42: 18-23). Thus the Lord sends such disclosures so that those who see may become blind and those who do not see receive sight and out of darkness. That is why I encourage Mushala sisters in their ministry which does not differ from that of Jesus in John 9:39. And thus saith the Holy Spirit in Matthew 19: 12 “…He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.” And I exhort you to also read Hosea 14: 9. God bless you in Jesus’ name! Amen.

17. Christophere Mabika

June 16, 2016 at 12:54 pm

Il n’y a pas un plus grand aveugle, comme un chrétien qui croit tout voir (Jean 9:40-41). Et il n’y a pas un plus grand sourd comme un chrétien qui croit tout connaître sur Dieu (Esaïe 42:18-23). Ainsi le Seigneur envoie de telles révélations afin que ceux qui voient deviennent aveugles et ceux qui ne voient pas recouvrent la vue et sortent des ténèbres. C’est pourquoi j’encourage les sœurs MUSHALA dans leur Ministère qui ne diffère pas de celui de Jésus selon Jean 9:39. Et voici ce que dit le Saint-Esprit dans Matthieu 19: 12, ” …Que celui qui peut comprendre comprenne”. Et je vous exhorte de lire aussi Osée 14:9. Que Dieu vous bénisse au nom de Jésus! Amen.

18. Amaka Chy

June 16, 2016 at 1:34 pm

Hey! Am short of words, Patience Ozikwor that am thanking God that she is converted

19. Yaitza Garcia

June 16, 2016 at 1:37 pm

Amen estoy orando para que el Señor me revele mas sobre esto! Pero se que es cierto

20. Nwobu Angela

June 16, 2016 at 2:19 pm

Help us all, oh Lord

21. Robert Cruz

June 16, 2016 at 3:14 pm

Asi era en los dias de Noé habían demonios humanos entre las personas .cuando el asteroide caiga seran desenmascarados lis demonios

22. Zachariah Moses

June 16, 2016 at 3:26 pm

Amen…I also thank God for revealing these demons in my life

23. Victoria Adu-Aladejebi

June 16, 2016 at 3:59 pm

Watch and pray

24. Maya Asare

June 16, 2016 at 4:23 pm

Dear Zipporah what’s the difference between witch and a demon in human form

25. Evangelist Dev Emmanuel Banda

June 16, 2016 at 4:24 pm

As i said,iam a pastor and a church (ministry) founder in south africa.I have a testimony.One day we recieved a visitor in the church,no one invited him,he just came and joined us last year.Iam not saying he is a demon but im just suspicious.He was working very hard in the church almost more than every one.One day i invited him to come and sleep in my house.he came,that night i had a dream that i was playing with a lion.weeks later he began to teach against fasting and baptism.he said these things are not necessary.I could not agree with him and i oposed him strongly!!.then he said its not wrong to be going to tarvens (where people drink beer) he also said if you were a satanist and you are born again,dont stop attending their satanic meetings because God can use you to convice them.After days of opposing him he left the ministry.During his months in the ministry we even chose him to be a church elder because of his hard working and more knowledge in the word.After he stoped coming to church,one of the brothers called him,he wanted to go to his house and ask him why he stoped coming to church,in a suprise,he did not want him to come to his house.Until now we dont know where he is and where he stay.One day we just heard that he was caught somewhere drunk when he wanted to enter some one’s house.

26. Godwin Emeka

June 16, 2016 at 4:34 pm

LORD GOD hav mercy on your children. Strenghten and protect us from demon incarnates. Amen

27. Andrew Andy Byamugisha

June 16, 2016 at 4:59 pm

All These Is The Reality Of Jesus Christ Fr To Prepare Our Way, He Is Revealing All That Was Hidden In Order To Overcome Evil Schemes.

28. Robert Munyao

June 16, 2016 at 5:23 pm

Amen.Praying

29. Krista Washington

June 16, 2016 at 5:44 pm

Amen and so is Hilary Clinton

30. Margaret Muthondu

June 16, 2016 at 6:08 pm

Thank You Jesus ….. Increase our prayer life.

31. Victoria Christine

June 16, 2016 at 6:22 pm

i think i should also be careful with posts that are revelations from GOD