Titles have caused the downfall of many.

This is what the Lord showed me.He told me titles have caused the downfall of many christians and men of God.
Am talking about self glorifying titles i.e "most annointed man of God" "Apostle" even when God hasn't called you to be an Apostle, "Reverend Bishop" even when you are not called, and all other titles just to bring glory to yourself.There's nothing wrong with being called an Apostle,or prophet, if that's what God has called you to be,but God showed me that many people give themselves these titles.And even when you are called to ministry and you give yourself big titles that are not even there in the bible and just bring self glory.God showed me how people begin to seek titles for themselves,instead of seeking God.He showed me that this has led many to develop pride,because of self glorifying titles.And also that when they begin to do this,after sometime,the title will nolonger seem good enough and they increase it to something bigger,and something bigger, and steal God's glory.He showed me one person for whom this has happened.
And the Lord Jesus Christ told me,"concentrate on me,do not seek after titles."
We need to stay close to Jesus Christ each step we take, or we ll fall.We must leave no room to pride of any kind.
A brother shared a vision he was shown by God about this.He saw Jesus walking on water and there were a lot of pastors and preachers,and they were walking on water too.But most of them could only take one step,or two,and they began to sink.
The brother only managed to walk on water by holding Jesus' hand.
That's the only way we can overcome,by holding Jesus' hand.
The Lord Jesus Christ showed me this,there was a small flame of fire, and there was a big thing that looked like a rail of fire that was much bigger.Whenever the smaller ball touched this bigger fire,it would increase and burn more.And the Lord told me that I was that smaller fire and each time I come in contact with Him,(reading His word,praying, n focusing on God)I would grow.And he said to focus on Him.We can't make it without Him.We need to seek Him about everything.We need to have a real relationship with Him.That's the only way we ll overcome the world.And if God hasn't called you to be an Evangelist,or Prophet,or Apostle etc,please don't call yoursef that because you are only seeking glory for yourself.And don't call yourself or allow people to call you other titles that bring glory to you,or that will lead you to pride.Let's pray for God to keep all of His servants.God Bless You

1. Sono Diale

December 1, 2014 at 8:58 pm

Amen truly

2. Gabi Lubona

December 1, 2014 at 9:03 pm

Psalms 131:1 Lord, my heart is not haughty, nor mine eyes lofty: neither do I exercise myself in great matters, or in things too high for me. 131:2 Surely I have behaved and quieted myself, as a child that is weaned of his mother: my soul is even as a weaned child. 131:3 Let Israel hope in the LORD from henceforth and for ever.

3. Michael Olugbenga Adetayo

December 1, 2014 at 9:17 pm

I pray GOD should touch them one by one because they are after titles and money now, they don’t care for d lost souls.

4. Don Pablo Clark

December 1, 2014 at 9:32 pm

Right on time, i dislike people calling me titles. I consider all these as a call not title. I do more of the work in my divine calling as a pastor and i don’t mind if no one recognizes that.
    May the Lord deliver us from all forms of pride that will damn our precious souls in hell fire in Jesus name. Amen!

5. Yves Nahishakiye

December 1, 2014 at 9:36 pm

titles, titles, titles!!!…it’s really gone out of control!! why can’t we remain simple????

6. Chibuzo Judith

December 1, 2014 at 9:50 pm

Oh Lord, help me to overcome & to always stay focus &connected to You my King & Saviour!!!

7. Nwankwo Francis Ebuka

December 1, 2014 at 9:50 pm

Pride!!!
    the devil fears humility than austerity!

8. Edwin Moore

December 1, 2014 at 10:15 pm

Racheal thank God for you, because you make me think on this saying MANY ARE CALL, FEW ARE CHOSEN. TITLE IS LEEDING THEM TO PROUD THAT WILL TAKE THEM TO THE GRAVE while HELL AWAIT THEIR SOUL FOR DISGRACE.

9. Benoni Mobo Saratorio

December 1, 2014 at 10:51 pm

Hallelujah! Amen. Isaiah 66:2b really is a strong word from God: “But this is the one to whom I will look: he who is humble and contrite in spirit and trembles at my word.” Shabbat Shalom.

10. Solomon M Singoyi

December 1, 2014 at 11:32 pm

This is true

11. Laigi Arama Exalted

December 2, 2014 at 1:09 am

What of christian receiving title in d palaces, is very common here.

12. Gieavianna IsRozie

December 2, 2014 at 1:39 am

Thank you for this sharing sis Rachael Mushala .

I want to share about this message form the Lord God too. He is the only one prophet from God Himself.

13. Kareen Mae Estrada Macarandan

December 2, 2014 at 3:22 am

Thankyeou for the reminder, sis Rachael Mushala. Godbless.

14. Kareen Mae Estrada Macarandan

That is so True

20. Desmond U Obison

December 2, 2014 at 5:21 am

Nice

21. Bro-Chuma P Maselana

December 2, 2014 at 5:48 am

Glory to Jesus my sister – this is the naked truth , yes this time is evil and dark , “we need to walk with Jesus”

22. Chin Gabunada Pac

December 2, 2014 at 6:03 am

Permission to repost.

23. Rachael Abigail Mushala Chisulo

December 2, 2014 at 6:48 am

please share Chin Gabunada and everyone.God Bless You

24. Rachael Abigail Mushala Chisulo

December 2, 2014 at 6:49 am

Gieavianna IsRozie are you saying that that man is the only prophet?because if thats what you mean,There are many prophets and not just one

25. Desmond U Obison

December 2, 2014 at 6:55 am

Ya many prophet exist

26. Shining Crystal Waters

December 2, 2014 at 7:17 am

27. Ossy Jonathan

December 2, 2014 at 7:24 am

If God was to give title, I think the early apostles should have a bigger name, yet what mattered to them was to win souls for our Lord Jesus, some of them saw it as a privilege to die for work of Christ.
    Today if you call a bishop brother, he wouldn’t answer, infact his ministers will query you for not calling his self exalted name. The early church address themselves as “brethren” there is no title in heaven, it is worldly a syndrome that promotes pride.
    In Revelation 2:17 the Lord said He will give US a new name, that name you are the only one that will know it, why don’t we wait for that precious name.

Jesus my saviour, please keep us in righteousness till you come to take home.

28. Daniel Campbell

December 2, 2014 at 7:55 am

Love that ossy. Yes God can call you as an Apostle, Prophet etc, but the greatest things is, He has named His name upon us. Yes there’s spiritual authority etc, but for an example, you could be a pastor but when your at work, in sure your colleagues don’t address you as pastor.

29. KB Kariz

December 2, 2014 at 8:45 am

I don’t understand why the catholic call their pope “Holy father” whereas the bible cleary states that non is holy but God…. Mark 10:18, 1st samuel 2:2

30. Laigi Arama Exalted

December 2, 2014 at 8:54 am

KB Kariz > u will never understand anything of catholic, unless God open ur eyes. Catholic is worse than u think.

31. Draskie Shedoski Browne

December 2, 2014 at 9:07 am

Take it easy on catholic church there is no church with a perfect doctrine. Most of what churches practise are drawn from catholic church

32. Phil Chisan

December 2, 2014 at 9:14 am

Thank you my sister for that exhaltation, God bless you, Phil.

33. Angel Agamata Ibañez

December 2, 2014 at 9:14 am

AMEN..

34. Draskie Shedoski Browne

December 2, 2014 at 9:14 am

Even these titles many of our G O’s have have their origin from catholicism. Sunday worship, holy water, holy oil etc all came from catholic

35. KB Kariz

December 2, 2014 at 9:31 am

i have no qualms with the catholic church. Its just that their liturgical norms left me spiritually void( i was a staunch catholic)

Because of God’s unconditional love for me he rescued me from the dogmas created by man and directed me to the path of eternal life

36. Rachael Abigail Mushala Chisulo

December 2, 2014 at 9:41 am

using of oil comes from the bible,not from catholic “Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord”James 5:14 and the reason we worship on sunday is not to follow catholicism but because that was the day of Jesus’ resurrection.They do commit alot of idolatry,which God is against.And even if things came from catholic,it wouldnt matter still because if they are out of the way,then they are out of the way,and God has warnings for them because they need to repent.But we know that true Christianity isnt inherited from catholicism,but from the teachings of the bible.

37. Draskie Shedoski Browne

December 2, 2014 at 9:45 am

All these sins mentioned r not particular to catholic church or their priests. Most of all churches have these wolves in sheep clothing. Talking about rosary; many churches uses several mediums to guard their faith in worship. The adoration of saints i don’t judge but their stories serves as an encouraging insights. I have problems only with hail Mary thing

38. Draskie Shedoski Browne

December 2, 2014 at 9:58 am

Apostle Paul told us that women should cover their hair in worship and women should b quiet in churches. But what do we c in modern Pentecostal church? Or are we to discard apostle Paul’s advice? The Sabbath day should b kept holy; what do we do on Saturday. Judge ur own church by not condemning others, live right n people will emulate u. If we sincerely view our doctrines with the microscope of early apostolic advice we will clearly know that there is no denomination with a perfect doctrine

39. Rachael Abigail Mushala Chisulo

December 2, 2014 at 10:11 am

Eunice Laigi is it like royal titles?

40. Rachael Abigail Mushala Chisulo

December 2, 2014 at 10:21 am

Draskie Shedoski Browne the bible is clear on idolatry and theres no excuse for it.And all idolaters will not inherit heaven.And the bible is clear on the sabbath day and on what the sabbath is for christians compared to what it was for jews and also on women covering.Its not meant to condemn any church but its for correction because the bible says do not bow down to any graven image.And yes its important for us all to examine ourselves,and its not perfection competition but if we see someone going in the way which leads to death,then we must warn them because thats love and not judging.If i see someone bowing to idols and i dont tell them that it will led them to death and that person dies in their sin.What did my silence on the matter do to them?It may have brought peace between us while they are alive when they die they go to hell.and if they could come back,they would love the person who corrected them about it,than the one who didnt want to talk about their sin for fear of them feeling judged.Fir its better to get correction now,while we are alive,on all things God wants us to be corrected.On idolatry and also on pride and everything else

41. Heart Desire

December 2, 2014 at 10:22 am

My beloved sis in Christ; nice to meet u here. Pls dearie, I want us to share my reproach & also assist me in prayers. Will it be possible? Pls reply me back.

42. Precious Sihle

December 2, 2014 at 10:25 am

more especialy pride amen God bless His servants

43. Rachael Abigail Mushala Chisulo

December 2, 2014 at 10:32 am

Eunice Laigi i dont understand what you mean by royal titles, because here you only get them if you are born in a royal family and they arent given.But God was refering to titles like the ones i ve given as examples in the post,religious self given titles.

44. Heart Desire

December 2, 2014 at 11:07 am

How can we share pls…

45. Rachael Abigail Mushala Chisulo

December 2, 2014 at 11:26 am

send me an inbox Heart Desire

46. O'niel Bright Atiedu

December 2, 2014 at 11:45 am

#Lord_have_mercy

47. Jen Ny

December 3, 2014 at 7:03 pm

My classmates make fun of me … they are calling me “Prophet JEnnica” because i keep on sharing my dreams and nightmares about the end time .. 🙁 i told them to stop because I’m not ..may our LORD JESUS forgive them