Those Who Live a Double Life

“They love to praise me with their lips but their hearts are far away from me. They say they are Christians but want to live a double life. They read testimonies about how I want holiness of the outward and inner man yet they do not want to obey. They love to listen to those who comfort them that they are not sinning and they comfort themselves that they are not the only ones doing what they do. Tell them that in hell it is each man for himself. They use My temple to do right and wrong. As it is now in their state, they do not belong to me but to My enemy. Their punishment will be far worse. Tell them to repent. I the Lord love them, and it is not My desire that they should go to hell. I do not force Myself on anyone. Let them not obey Me if they do not want to because I want obedience from the heart. I do not take pleasure in those who serve Me with undecided hearts. I would rather have one person serving Me in truth and spirit than the whole world serving Me with undecided hearts.”
Rev 3:15-16"I know thy works,tht thou art neither cold or hot;I would thou wert cold or hot.So then because thou art neither cold nor hot,I will spue thee out of my mouth."
Those Who Bowed Down to lucifer
Those willingly who serve satan on earth. Some will be thrown from a high cliff into boiling lava. I saw a demon dragging a woman to a cliff. As he dragged her, tiny insects whose sting was like fire infested her legs and were climbing all over her. She was in so much pain that she looked lifeless and made no resistance to the insects. The huge, muscular demon threw her over the cliff with one hand like a rag. A huge snake with thorns in its mouth was waiting for her down the cliff in the lava. It would not burn. Before she could even reach down, it swallowed her and she passed through the body of the snake till she came out at the end. Her flesh could barely be seen. Only bones stood. Before she could even take a breath, the seething lava carried her into a tunnel and I saw no more of her.
#Revelation by Zipporah Mushala

HELL IS REAL.REPENT NOW

1. Yves Nahishakiye

January 6, 2015 at 3:11 pm

Oh my world… LORD HAVE MERCY ON US… Why can’t we just love holiness? I’m seeing it in my mind and can’t think of its reality… Really not even your worst enemy shouldn’t go there

2. Nkabinde Fiona

January 6, 2015 at 4:20 pm

Help me Jesus!!!!

3. Shakespeare Uchenna

January 6, 2015 at 6:40 pm

Lord help us to obey ur command

4. Folorunso Esther Ajoke

January 6, 2015 at 8:11 pm

This is Exacly what I read today, God pls ave mercy on Me

5. Akami Gabriel Tsware

January 6, 2015 at 8:58 pm

May the Gace of God be with all of us

6. Nkululeko Sithole

January 6, 2015 at 9:00 pm

7. Anita Lamb

January 6, 2015 at 10:37 pm

Maiwe God help me serve you whole heartedly and truthfully and faithfully till the end forgive me for being cold and luke warm. Help me Jesus to love you and deny myself and to keep myself spotless and without any wrinkle or anything that would cause me to miss Heaven. Hell is not for me. Help me please Lord I want to be a friend of God. Oh help me please, strengthen my weak faith. Save me Jesus keep me from falling into hell. Save me Jesus. Forgive me please, help me

8. Ayodele Theophilus

January 7, 2015 at 2:03 am

Victoria Nahale, 23-07-2005:I was taken to a place of horror. A place of utmost darkness and the heat could not be measured. It was hotter than the hottest fire. There were flies, and black worms climbing on everything. The place had the most disgusting stench, 100 times the smell of rotten meat. Noise of wailing and gnashing of teeth was everywhere. The worst thing was that it was filled with so many people that they could not be numbered; the vast majority of them were Women. The people were:1. Those who refused to 4give others. Jesus said,’I told them many times in many ways to 4give others, but they rejected Me. I have 4given them all their sins, but they refused to 4give others. Their time ran out &they came here for All Eternity. They are eating the fruits of their labour forever. It is painful for Me to see them in this horrible place &this eternal situation, bcos I love them.’2. People who had debts. Some could afford to pay it, but kept postponing to pay 2morow, next week, next year, until d time ran out for them. Now they are here. Some had money &were willing to pay their debts, but were afraid of the consequences like rejection, going to jail, public humiliation. Jesus said,’None of them came to Me to ask Me for a way. If they had done so, I would have shown them the easy way out. They used their own wisdom &reasoning which did not help them. Some didn’t have d money to pay back, but again, none of them told Me. If they told Me, I wud have paid their debts. My Heart is aching bcos I love them dearly.’

9. Bernadette Badette Penaflor

January 7, 2015 at 6:18 am

AMEN,OH LORD JESUS,HAVE MERCY ON US.

10. Koome Isaac

January 7, 2015 at 12:42 pm

help me oh lord !it is terrbl

11. Chibuzor Israel

January 7, 2015 at 3:54 pm

Be Merciful unto your children Lord Jesus,Help my unbelief I do not want to go to hell.

12. Kendra Abbey

January 7, 2015 at 7:25 pm

Jesus!!! SOS!!

13. Adu Boateng John

January 7, 2015 at 7:34 pm

everything shows we are right at the endtime. Luke 3:9. Let us all change from our bad behaviours, sometimes i become afraid wen i remember this things coming. Please we should all change.

14. Chris Johnvian

January 8, 2015 at 7:05 am

This is a pure message speaking to me in person. How many will admit that they’ve sinned. We sin everyday. Lord have mercy. Please! Save our soul. Each time we want to do good. Evil keep coming back. Forgive me Lord. Thank you Jesus

15. Ariel Lopez Sanchez

September 16, 2015 at 3:52 pm

Marya Haha, Abigail Salazar De Mesa, Edrelyn Esguerra Jadraque, Phoebe Chua Velasquez, Dhada Crissa, Sheena Gonzales, Zila Loqueng, Vanessa Bacani, Jhanet Pretty, Ailyn Valenzuela Mandeoya, Joseph Grecia Damasco, Lorefe Margaux Austyne Aquino, Dizz Juarez, Rejeleen Mallari, Derick Feliciano Villeza, DM Quinones, Wellswalowacwhitehunt Maliza Neca, Christine Salvador Fortes, Myrtle Hadassah Sta Ana, Jamjam Pizana Ariraya, JC Love Emz, Maria Kimberly De Galicia, Joshua Flores, Niv Spacerock, Jaquelyn Baquilar, Cher Lên, MissAmour Gerundio Coquilla, Cheeny M. Gomez, Elven Lejero Rio, Åkiyama Kaori Mei, John Cedric Porazou, Jeneca Eliseo, Rein Orsal Geras, Crizza Vidal Geocado, Glory Joy Palero Silang, Monica Flores Lanuza, Lazelle Ann Fruelda Faa, Sali Velasquez, Esther Tapel Olfindo, Genesis Muelle, Sandy B. Bautista, Lyrehs Gilihac, Prin Se Sah

16. Neca L. Maliza

September 16, 2015 at 8:38 pm

amen . (y)

17. Edrelyn Esguerra Jadraque

September 17, 2015 at 3:39 am

Lord forgive me. I know i also live in that kind of life yet i want to go back to you and devote myself again.

18. Edrelyn Esguerra Jadraque

September 17, 2015 at 3:41 am

Eddie Jadraque Annifer Torres Emily Jane Jadraque Jadraque Dine Lyn Barot Joana Marie Montes Latoga Jerald Benarao Javier

19. Edrelyn Esguerra Jadraque