This Sunday,I shared in a church about what God showed me about how blowing hair is taking people to hell.(Read the post on my timeline).

When I was done,the minister who was preaching said some amazing things.
He said when I was in front sharing the revelation about blowing hair,he saw the Lord Jesus Christ standing behind me,and that the Lord then later on moved to where the ministers were seated and Jesus touched him and the Lord was present through out the service.
The Pastor told the church to take the warning seriously and that he(the pastor)was a second witness to the revelation I shared because God opened his eyes to see that Jesus was behind me and that this message was from Him.
This revelation is very serious to Jesus Christ because this is a way Satan has kept trapping numerous Christians to hell.

The very day,after sharing the revelation, in the night,Satan came to threaten me to keep silent about it.
He turned himself in form of a human being and he came to threaten me to be silent about blowing hair.
Last time I shared about this topic,he attacked me and even offered me money for my silence.
The next time I shared on the same, he sent some demons to try to kill me.
There has never been a day I shared on stretching hair by blowing when Satan has never reacted.

He always reacts the very day.
So after sharing last Sunday,in the night,Satan came to threaten me about it.
He told me,"Jesus said if anyone wants to come after Him, he must take up his cross and follow Him.There's a cost.But for you,it will cost you your home.If you want to continue sharing, we are going to fight your marriage. We are going to target you and we will fight you,it will cost you your home,are you willing to continue?Because if you want to continue, it will cost you your home!"
After he said this,I saw a vision where God showed me Satan's kingdom crumbling down because of the revelations I was sharing. I also saw Satan and his agents were all extremely angry and desperate to stop me.

But then of course if God is for us,who can be against us?
Am sharing this so that if anyone is still taking this lightly, you know how serious it is.
Satan is desperate to prevent people from knowing this truth because its a way he is taking many Christians to hell.

Jesus said it's not the procedure but rather the result that he cares about.
Don't change the color of your skin and don't change your hair texture.
Both perming and blowing hair will result in hair that is straightened therefore to God its the same.
He wants you to remain the way He made you.
Blowing hair for people with naturally straight hair e.g Caucasians isn't sin because it won't change your hair in any way but if a person with curly hair blows,it will straighten their hair.
God doesn't want you to change how you look wether through bleaching, or hair straightening.
Those stretching their hair through blow drying,perming,those who use make up,wear jewelry, wigs,dress indecently, trousers(women),sagging trousers,am here to tell you that Jesus Christ said unless you repent,you will never see His face.
He wants you to be a light to the world,forsake all worldliness,repent,and you will enter the kingdom of heaven.

1. Paul Makote

August 2, 2018 at 8:20 pm

Thanks for sharing
    May God gives a lot revelations and bless you richly.

2. Onyinyechi Nduka

August 2, 2018 at 8:25 pm

Pls what about weaving the natural hair?

3. Ugwu Ruth Oluebube

August 2, 2018 at 8:43 pm

I wonder how people will share things not biblically based and people will still believe. I’m dazed at how much far the scriptures are to us

4. Ugwu Ruth Oluebube

August 2, 2018 at 8:46 pm

Ibn Fawole Opeyemi Anthony, Stanley Uju Robinson Sirs, is this “message” truly from the Saviour? I don’t see it biblically based at all. I’m open to corrections.

5. Lohvang Nimmyel

August 2, 2018 at 9:33 pm

It’s either she is honestly delusional, or the devil is using her for his glory.

6. Danso Emmanuel

9. Zachariah Moses

August 2, 2018 at 10:46 pm

Amen Sis

10. Sheila Perone

August 2, 2018 at 10:51 pm

RACHAEL,
    BE VERY CAREFUL IT’S NOT THE ENEMY SPEAKING TO YOU. he’s BEEN ATTACKING THE BRIDE LATELY. IT’S NO WHERE IN THE BIBLE ANYWHERE ABOUT BLOWDRYING THE HAIR. WHAT IS IN THE BIBLE IS WEARING FANCY CLOTHING TO INPRESS OTHER’S “BRAIDING” OF THE HAIR AND THAT WE ARE TO DRESS MODEST. IT MUST COME STRAIGHT FROM THE BIBLE IN ORDER TO BE FROM GOD, IF NOT, IT COME’S FROM THE ENEMY TO CONFUSE YOU SO he CAN DRAG YOU DOWN WITH HIM.
    BE BACK IN A FEW, I’LL PULL UP THE SCRIPTURES FOR YOU DEAR.

1 Timothy 2:9 KJV – In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;l

Deuteronomy 22:5 ESV
    “A woman shall not wear a man’s garment, nor shall a man put on a woman’s cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God.

Isaiah 3:16-26 ESV
    The Lord said: Because the daughters of Zion are haughty and walk with outstretched necks, glancing wantonly with their eyes, mincing along as they go, tinkling with their feet, therefore the Lord will strike with a scab the heads of the daughters of Zion, and the Lord will lay bare their secret parts. In that day the Lord will take away the finery of the anklets, the headbands, and the crescents; the pendants, the bracelets, and the scarves; the headdresses, the armlets, the sashes, the perfume boxes, and the amulets; …

Proverbs 31:30 ESV
    Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.

Song of Solomon 4:7 ESV
    You are altogether beautiful, my love; there is no flaw in you.

11. Covernant Promise

August 3, 2018 at 12:45 am

Kellywillz please come and hear this…

12. Covernant Promise

August 3, 2018 at 12:45 am

Satan can give you the best cap but to take you head

13. Kyagulanyi Alex

August 3, 2018 at 3:50 am

I used to be a believer in these testimonies but of late, the Holy Spirit has guided me to full understand salvation….
    if a person can go to hell because of plaiting her hair then Jesus died for nothing at the cross…. Salvation belongs to our God not mini skirt or plaited hair, the Holy Spirit is responsible for conviction but not telling lies… according to the bible we were called to be holy but also put in mind Paul’s warnings on legalism and false humility….
    Sister let me these messages are not aiming at creating false humility with in the body of Christ

14. Silvana Nails Aguilera

August 3, 2018 at 4:09 am

Dios te bendiga mi hermanita Rachel, sigamos adelante mirando el blanco perfecto que es Cristo, crean o no es problema de cada quien, muchos no saben desernir bien estas cosas, Dios tenga misericordia y agradecida porque el Señor revela Dios te bendiga

15. Peter Macharia

August 3, 2018 at 4:46 am

16. Bdmartins Dolire

August 3, 2018 at 6:56 am

Keep spreading the truth my beloved sister. I pray the lord touches every harden hearts.

17. Fretz Je Lou

August 3, 2018 at 7:21 am

18. Moses Chukwudi

August 3, 2018 at 7:23 am

BIBLE VERSES TO GUIDE US IN THE TRUTH.
    Revelation 21:27 (kjv)
    And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or MAKETH A LIE: but they which are written in the Lamb’s book of life.
    Revelation 22:15 (kjv)
    For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and MAKETH A LIE.
    Since Holy living is required inwardly and in our outward appearance, any thing that is not true (maketh a lie) concerning our look should be put away or avoided totally.
    Romans 1:26 (kjv) For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
    Here the LORD frowns against women going unnatural.
    For Heaven and our soul sake, Believers live a natural life.
    God bless you.

19. Grace Kesh

August 3, 2018 at 7:53 am

am heeding, I’ll carry my cross Jesus.Infact when my hair is a mess, suddenly people want to invite me places and take me out to eat or something,and then I feel the pressure to blow dry my hair and people offering to glam me but something has been keeping me from it, sorry,the holy Spirit.I’d rather stay home and just chill coz I don’t feel like headwrapping in this weather,i know it’s a trap but there’s a far much better place I want to go,in my father’s house,Amen

20. Rodney Mumba

August 3, 2018 at 9:21 am

Sitting down and counting the cost, the cost worth it, be strong Mrs Chisulo ,Priceless.

21. Aghogho Irukeh

August 3, 2018 at 10:48 am

22. Aghogho Irukeh

August 3, 2018 at 10:49 am

I was led to do so. please you need to read this. Sapilo Fega Debra Akinmade Omonigho Orukpe Ekemini Etukudo Juliet Ogode Uduophori Oghenero Ofigo Victoria Idara Josephat Favour Ovuokobirhe Favour Ihioma MA RY Ekor Josphine Oghenerume Ejuvwevwo Julianna Marie Kay Chris Ta Bel Ehinomen Elimimian Avwerosuoghene Obukomena Omosivwe Oghenekevwe Dorothy Blessing Ugbofun VE RE RE Mhiz Eva

23. Angellah Mbabazi

August 3, 2018 at 12:49 pm

Please someone help me.wht should i do with my hair? is trimming allowed to ladies??

24. Angel Rachelle

August 3, 2018 at 2:25 pm

Glory to God and I pray He enables us to obey His instructions

25. Alice Ogechi Oparaocha

August 3, 2018 at 5:10 pm

Let He that has ears hear what the spirit is saying.

26. Purity Gabriel

August 3, 2018 at 6:42 pm

Thank u Jesus for this revelation,God bless u real good sister rachael for sharing this message.i believe all her testimony n revelation becos it is from God.all you that refuse to heed to this warning, hell is real,obey d word of God for d sake of ur soul.

27. Lumka Lulu

August 3, 2018 at 6:50 pm

Only the wise will listen and obey, is not better u obey now than regretting later and when u get to heaven u will find out that our sisters where saying the truth.

28. Cyjaysha T. Amboni

August 4, 2018 at 6:22 am

I am a born again believer and now my hair is wet just come out from the shower so i will blow my hair later.i put lipstick on my lips wear earing and like to wear high sandals if i go to church yet the Holy Spirit never leave me so this teaching is FALSE.so beware.

29. Uzzy Onyemata-Maduako

August 4, 2018 at 2:47 pm

God bless you for sharing this revelation.

30. Ree Patriq

August 4, 2018 at 3:09 pm

31. Jefta Gumboreshumba

August 5, 2018 at 5:42 am

More of His grace sister Rachel

32. Mulenga Mulenga

August 5, 2018 at 11:16 am

People who don’t want to repent will criticise this. God bless you my sister.Its not easy to pass through the narrow path to heaven.You should be holy inside and outside.

33. Adilson Adlord da Silva

August 5, 2018 at 1:59 pm

God bless you my sister

34. Adilson Adlord da Silva

August 5, 2018 at 2:00 pm

God bless you my sister

35. Word Dominion

August 8, 2018 at 9:30 pm

Amen to this message! Never give up sister,through this message you are diminishing hell and populating heaven.hallelujah!!!

36. Matilda Unik Samani