This morning,the Lord Jesus Christ took me to show me some things in the marine kingdom again.

After what He showed me the first time,a servant of the Lord told me,"the Lord still has more to show you about the marine kingdom and He will do it very soon."
Early this morning,I woke up to pray,I went back to bed around 3 am but I was restless and couldn't sleep,so I began to pray again.
The Lord then took me to show me the marine kingdom.
There was like a real city,with grande exquisite buildings,very porsche and designed like palaces!
They were designed like palaces even on the inside,and had ceramic tiles on the floor which looked polished and very shiny.
The Lord took me to a clothes designing room.
There were piles and piles of clothes already made and packaged!
They were so many.
There were demons and people all working really fast in this room.
It was a very big room,also porsche,and there were various activities taking place there.
Some were sketching designs of clothes on paper,others were tailoring the clothes,others were finishing up to perfect the clothes,others were packing the clothes and packaging them,and others were carrying the packaged clothes out of the room.
I saw an evil spirit,the queen of the coast sitting on a throne,and she had to approve of everything that was being made before it could be packaged.
They were making all types of clothes,both decent and indecent.
There were also plastic dolls used to display clothes in boutiques.
After making the clothes,they would dress the dolls to see any mistakes and perfect them if necessary.
It was like a real clothes design company,with small pieces of cloth on the floor cut from different clothes during the designing process.
The Lord then told me,"look at who is making the clothes."
I looked and I was shocked at what I saw!
Plastic dolls were lined up,dressed with different clothes,and there were hands working on the clothes!
They were just hands,just starting from the wrist!
They were so many,and they had scissors in their hands,cuting out the unneccessary parts,perfecting the clothes!
They hadn't been able to see me all through,but then they did,and I was back in my room.
The demons followed me,and they wanted to attack me.
There was a group of them,and they were saying,"the only way is to kill her."
But they couldn't come close to me,the Lord protected me,and they left.
The Lord had told me that in the satanic kingdom,they make almost everything,but He had only told me about it,but this time,He took me there to show me what He was talking about.
And its so real.
They don't just make those things and bring them to earth,they put different demons in them,like demons of masturbation,demons of sexual immorality and many other demons.
This isn't so that you will be scared of buying things,this is so that you will know what's happening and so that you pray over everything.
The blood of Jesus Christ is more powerful,pray over everything and they will be purified.
The Lord told me,"I have so many things to show you,and some of the things I will show you will sound so unbelievable some people will think you are crazy,but if I tell you to speak,then you must speak."
The Lord said if you walk in the Spirit all the time,these things will have no power over you.
But you must pray over everything.The blood of Jesus Christ will cleanse everything.

1. Julie C Julie C

February 9, 2015 at 7:45 am

Amen.May the blood of Jesus purify us and everything we are wearing as clothe.Amen.

2. Ayodele Theophilus

February 9, 2015 at 7:46 am

Thank You Jesus. Where there is no vision or revelation, the people perish.

3. Esumobi Amos

February 9, 2015 at 7:51 am

Amen, thanks my beloved sister. God will continue to reveal those things of the spirit to you for sake of His children !

4. Galagali Harun

February 9, 2015 at 7:58 am

5. Louisa Photoane

February 9, 2015 at 8:10 am

Amen,im blessed

6. Kyo

February 9, 2015 at 8:19 am

wow..praise the lord ..

7. Zachariah Moses

February 9, 2015 at 8:29 am

Very Very very true! Nowadays when you walk around and even enter precincts of churches, you will be shocked how the devil has build in us the culture of nude and tight dressing, miniskirts, high heels etc. And when preach against them, some people think we are cultists

8. Kyo

February 9, 2015 at 8:29 am

me too..i want to share them your revelations, i want them to know that God is with us..tag me plz on your next post.. 🙂

9. RatiTime Isabel Chab

February 9, 2015 at 9:20 am

Its true Rachael

10. Winnie Okungu

February 9, 2015 at 10:41 am

amen sister this shows how much the most high God loves HIs chidren each and everyday He reveals critical things to His children through His servants i bles the name of the Lord so much His worthy of all praises honor and adoration thank Jehovah for openning our eyes God

11. Sharon Robert

February 9, 2015 at 11:18 am

Amen, GOD will protect us

12. Kyo

February 9, 2015 at 11:35 am

amen.

13. Marcus Anderson

February 9, 2015 at 12:33 pm

amen

14. Gabi Lubona

February 9, 2015 at 12:48 pm

The protection from the Lord Jesus Christ continue being upon you.

15. Ay Elufidipe

February 9, 2015 at 1:15 pm

Hello reader, truely It’s good you plead the blood of Jesus on everything bought from the market, but I tell you not everything is permitted to used as a christians. Plead countless blood on some cloths, it will still hindered you from heaven because the owner will come for it after you die. Satan knew many Christians ladies are now running away from trousers, and for that he has designed some Christians wears for ladies the looks decents but it’s evil and demonic. There are some skirts and cloths now common among our Christians ladies, even among ladies the Lord has shown the vision of heaven and hell here on facebook, I will not mention names, many of the ladies who preach holiness here on facebook, but they never knew the things they put on were manufactured by the kingdom of darkness. Believe it or not, satan will come for his property after you die.

16. Amos Micheal

February 9, 2015 at 1:18 pm

the revelation is real,but is a pity that so many so call christian are blind in spiritual eyes especialy some ladies and some sect of rev and bishop,pastor wifes,how it is so possible for you as a christian go market where cloth has been sell and choose to buy cloth that they write sexy,kissing,sweet 16,animal logo,cartoon logo, caro white cream,tura cream,venus cream,high pecil blue,red,brown etc pencil,weag,ear rings,attacment,relaxer, well no wonder some of those people we are talk about are agent from the marine,brethren on facebook let us very becareful and watchfull God will help us in Jesus name

17. Neema Wanjiru Muhoro

February 9, 2015 at 2:07 pm

sis Rachael,since i started reading your mesaages,am no longer the same person i used to be,i pray for everything including food and cloths,i cover my family and pals evday with blood of JESUS,i cannot afford to take life for granted.thanx

18. Neema Wanjiru Muhoro

February 9, 2015 at 2:10 pm

i ve tried to pass on these messages to my pals n family members and one pal told me sincerely not to do it again coz she gets scared

19. Nkabinde Fiona

February 9, 2015 at 2:15 pm

Better be scared than be damned for eternity!!!! There is a brother in our prayer group he will hit you with these messages morning and evening!!!!!

20. Bernhardine Limburger

February 9, 2015 at 2:16 pm

AMEN!

21. Wyclef Lyce Spliano

February 9, 2015 at 3:25 pm

rescue us oh LORD JESUS CHRIST.!

22. Paul Makote

February 9, 2015 at 5:25 pm

Blessed be the Holy Name of the LORD.

23. Jane Sarbabi

February 9, 2015 at 5:29 pm

24. Neema Wanjiru Muhoro

February 9, 2015 at 5:32 pm

Amos,the body lotion i use is called ‘venus’ but i santify everything i buy with blood of JESUS

25. Nkabinde Fiona

February 9, 2015 at 5:47 pm

true my brother,,,everythingiscontaminated! our Lord Jesus Christ loves us sooooo much to reveal these wicked things! I believe we are chosen to hear the Truth from Him!!!! How Great Thou Art!

26. Bernadette Penaflor

February 9, 2015 at 8:07 pm

AMEN

27. Amos Micheal

February 9, 2015 at 8:13 pm

wanjiro, are you know the meaning of venus,don’t forget that not everything that you can santify for example can you santify alchorlic beer,there some items like,that is why bible always says do not

28. Freddy Shekri

February 9, 2015 at 10:54 pm

I thank God for this post