THE RAPTURE/ THE LORD'S GREATEST PASSION.

THE RAPTURE/ THE LORD'S GREATEST PASSION.

In a vision of the night, the Lord showed me a Christian woman. She was on the road and as she was walking, she met a certain young man and she told him, "Follow me." But the young man just gave her a glance and walked in the opposite direction, to go about his own business.

From this I understood that by her telling him 'follow me' she meant to heaven where she was going but the young man didn't seem to care about the things of God or put them to heart as something important and just lived his life without considering God.

We need to live a life with eternity in view and not just focusing on earthly things that will soon pass away. The scripture says that what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world but loses his own soul.

Then I also saw that there was a Leopard which was terrifying people around this area where the woman was. It was always roaming and hiding in strategic places so that it could pounce on people. It didn't seem to be like other normal animals which eat and are satisfied for some time but as soon as it killed one,it looked for another. It also didn't look like a normal Leopard but when you looked, you could tell it was a Leopard. Its mouth was covered with blood.

I understood this as the beast of Revelations 13: 2 for it says, " Now the beast I saw was like a LEOPARD, his feet were like the feet of a bear,and his mouth like the mouth of a lion…"

I saw that everybody was terrified of this Leopard and many people had gathered in one big house to hide away from it. They also put a huge and thick door to prevent it from entering. I heard one of them saying,"You really don't know this Leopard !Even if you put this huge door, his claws will pierce through the wood." This means that it had great strength.

2 Thessalonians tells us that " The mystery of lawlessness is ALREADY at work and only He who restrains it will do so until He is taken out of the way"

The bible tells us that the devil is already secretly at work and is waiting for the time when he can fully manifest that is after Jesus has taken His saints from the earth.

Then the scene changed and I saw a house surrounded by a fence that looked like it was made from the material used in making wedding veils (The purity of the bride,undefiled from the world.)

At that house, I saw a man washing clothes. There were two people with him talking as he washed. Then I saw the Leopard again. It hid around corner of the house so that these people should not see it. Then someone shouted, a Leopard, a Leopard! The person kept shouting ( Servant of God warning people).

Then I saw that those two who were talking to the man washing heeded the warning and ran with all their might and climbed up the fence and held on tight to the veil ( This means that they were warned about the tribulation and were kept safe from the Leopard because they listened and held on the veil that is, they kept themselves undefiled from the things of the world).

Then I heard a sound like the cooing of a dove (The Holy Spirit). He was cooing "Coo-coo-coo, let the groom prepare to take His bride!"

Revelations 22:17 also shows us that the Holy Spirit wants Jesus to come back and take His bride.

It says, "And the Spirit and the bride say Come! and let everyone who hears say Come!…"

The rapture will happen on an ordinary day according to the bible. You will be doing your daily activities and suddenly, the rapture will happen and you will be left behind if you are still taking the things of the Lord as a joke.

I also looked and I saw that the man who had been washing had frozen. He had frozen like a statue and could not move. I understood that this man represented those who hear the warnings of God and do nothing about it. He was left behind with the Leopard.

And I heard someone saying, "The Leopard doesn't need reason to kill. All he wants is blood."

The great tribulation is waiting for you and I if we don't run the race with all our might. We need to only focus on Jesus and heed His warnings.

The Lord also showed me people who are going to Hell right now, with smiles on their faces. They don't know they are a few minutes from death and falling into Hell. They have smiles on their faces because they don't know that their life is not pleasing to God and will be in Hell in a few minutes.

The Lord looked like He was in great agony and was crying like one greatly pained. He said, "Please, pleassseee evangelise. Tell EVERYONE to evangelise. Go and knock on people's doors and evangelise, go in the streets and evangelise."

"Are you ashamed of me? Are Satan's servants ashamed to do his work? Go and evangelise. Your reward will be more than worth it. I tell you that you won't regret it because your reward will be more than you expect."

"Would you rather you are comfortable sitting at home in your chairs holding the truth with you when someone else will never know rest for all eternity? Go and evangelise. If you love me, go and evangelise because this is my desire."

John 14:15 says, “If you love Me, keep my commandments."

He then showed me a family. They looked like really nice people. I saw the children watching secular Tv cartoons and the Father was sleeping on a chair in a drunken posture. The Mother was sitting in kitchen and chatting with a friend. They were talking about which artificial hair type is better than the other.

I felt so sorry to see this site. They didn't know God as He should be known and worshipped that is, in holiness.

The Lord told me, you see, these people no matter how nice they are are going to Hell. They need to know me. Tell my people to evangelise morning,day and night. Satan never stops working so why should you?

People go to church but go back and live worldly lives. They are deceiving themselves. Go and tell them the truth! Tell my children that this is my greatest desire. I want to see them evangelising and not just saying that they will evangelise. I want them to have a passion for souls to be saved.

#END

1. Enita Banda Mdyetseni

September 6, 2017 at 4:36 pm

Help me lord jesus

2. Isaya Lesasi

September 6, 2017 at 4:45 pm

God help us to wake up from a sleeping to evangelise, Thank for this warns it come to me

3. Patricia Oyemih

September 6, 2017 at 5:04 pm

God bless you and enlarge the best way for his words of wisdom to every souls from you thank you sir.

4. Given Gift Likhulene

September 6, 2017 at 6:15 pm

Help us lord… Today another lady she was cleaning in his house.something hit her in his head.. Spiritual.she was not sleeping. Now she is in hospital.. It’s amazing. Something spiritual hit her.her eyes is painful. Unconscious. Please lord forgive us…

5. Massuku Goodness

September 6, 2017 at 8:41 pm

6. Watchman Abeycite Abiodun Ajetomobi

September 6, 2017 at 9:19 pm

The lord is coming!

7. Patience Olaniyi

September 7, 2017 at 6:01 am

8. Remy Coles Tagolimot

September 7, 2017 at 8:00 am

9. Humphrey Telly

September 7, 2017 at 9:01 am

Be blessed sister Zipporah

10. Engnr Ifesinachi Kingsley Nwachukwu

September 7, 2017 at 9:51 am

God i need your grace to do thy will daily no matter what it will cost me.

11. Engnr Ifesinachi Kingsley Nwachukwu

September 7, 2017 at 9:54 am

I am fully ready if people will laf at me let them laff at me……just as Jesus saw the glory ahead and now sits at the right hand of God the father……so i want to be serious about you and steadfast and inmoveable…..always abounds in the things of you oh lord.

Lord God Almighty i need your help in my life……total change.

12. Tinik Angel Riches

September 8, 2017 at 1:01 am

To Oh my Lord Jesus Christ lead me Tinika and lead Tinika ordained husband and lead Tinika ordained children Oh my Lord to evangelise for you Jesus Make a way Oh Lord … Oh Lord Jesus I ask you in your Holy Name Jesus Amen

13. Ndu Ifeoma

September 8, 2017 at 7:54 am

God please give me your grace, for dat is all I need

14. Ezin Jériel Bienvenue

September 8, 2017 at 9:03 pm

Dieu pardonne moi pour ce retard négligence de l’évangélisation. J’ai pris une bonne note je le ferai de tout mon coeur. Merci à toi aussi ma soeur que Dieu soit avec toi pour toujours

15. Ezin Jériel Bienvenue

September 8, 2017 at 9:06 pm

Dieu prend pitié de nous

16. Valley Kumwanje

September 9, 2017 at 5:41 am

all ineed from you Lord is your grace to change my life in your direction

17. Moses Alfried

September 9, 2017 at 3:23 pm

Help me lord jesus to have the spirit of evangelism in jesus name amen

18. Paul Makote

September 12, 2017 at 8:15 pm

I enjoy it glory be to God for enlightened us and He alone will help us to have passion for unsaved people. amen and amen

19. Gold Ramos

September 13, 2017 at 3:12 pm

Mary Jane Dacles MJane A. Dacles

20. Ruth Taylor

September 14, 2017 at 8:35 am

Zipporah Mushala add me because i can’t send you a friend request but i alway search for you to read your post. if possible add my please

21. Zanele Nancy Tshabalala

September 18, 2017 at 6:57 pm

I have this one comfusion nd dat makes me
    doubt everytng sister Zipporah says… if any
    can help me plz answer dis,, y do dey say when
    you die you go straight 2 hell or heaven bt de
    bible says all de dead are unconcious nd will
    be awaken on judgement day so every1 alive
    nd died will be judged? lile how can dey see
    people in hell if dey haven’t been judged??

22. Susan Waigwa

September 22, 2017 at 11:00 am

I keep waiting for this great and awesome day. The day of the rapture never leaves my mind.

23. Susan Waigwa

September 22, 2017 at 11:01 am

Please add me sis Zipporah as I am unable to send you a friend request

24. Gurtha Mfulama

September 24, 2017 at 10:35 am

Oh Lord have mercy on me. save my soul. I want to make heaven. take more of me and give me more of you. .. sister Zipporah can you add me please

25. Happiness Aibangbee

September 24, 2017 at 4:59 pm

Sister Zipporah I really thank the Lord for his grace upon you and your sister, and by extension all of us who frequent this platform to hear the latest breaking news from the father,s heart. Be rest assured there are more who are with you, than those who are against you. My heart felt prayer for you and Rachael is that you will not miss heaven and your crowns. Please do not be discourage at people ,s negative comments. Continue to share with boldness all that the Lord reveal to you and permits you to share. These Revelations are like an oasis in a desert land, a spring of water in a waterless region. We come to this platform to eat fresh delicious food from heaven , spiritually speaking. You may never fully know how many lives you and Rachael touch by these great expositions . When we get to heaven you will know the impact of your ministry on the lives of those who humbly heeded these timely warnings borne out of God,s love for us.May the Lord bless you and keep you. May he makes his face shine upon you and show you Favour in the powerful name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

26. Negust Bianca

September 27, 2017 at 3:59 pm

Please prepare my heart Lord Jesus don’t leave me behind

27. Faulo Mukoma

September 28, 2017 at 10:38 am

Hi sister Zipporah please add me I have been trying to send a Christian friendly request but its not being sent.