THE NEPHILIM ARE HERE DON’T FOLLOW PEOPLE…

THE NEPHILIM ARE HERE DON'T FOLLOW PEOPLE...

THE NEPHILIM ARE HERE DON’T FOLLOW PEOPLE

Not everyone is a human being,some are demons disguised in what looks like a human body to enable them perform a satanic mission.
The Lord first told us(me,my sister Zipporah,and our family) about this in September 2012 when we had prayers at home for two days continuously and the Lord manifested Himself to us to show my sister and I hell like He had promised.
The Lord had specifically told us to go in prayer because He had so many things He wanted to show us.
One of the things the Lord told us about is the existence of the nephilim (demon incarnates).
When the Lord told us about this,we still couldn’t understand how real this was.
We thought maybe it’s something that could happen once in so many years,but the Lord Jesus said,”No,the demon incarnates (nephilim) are here to harvest human souls and they are many,they are everywhere.
Since then,the Lord gave Zipporah and I the ability to see them sometimes.
One of the very first gifts the Lord gave me is the discernment of spirits.
Even when I was still a double minded Christian,I always dreamed I had the ability to identify the witches,warlocks,and satanists and sometimes I would pray for them to do deliverance in my dream,but physically I wasn’t able to identify them at this time.
But when I got born again,that was when I saw this gift manifest.
If I have any meaningful physical contact with someone, when I go home, either when am praying or even when I sleep,the Lord will show me if they are in witchcraft and the occult and He started to show me the nephilim as well.
Because nephilim do operate in similar ways to witches,like spiritual travels, casting spells and curses etc people who can see in the spirit but have not been given the ability to see the nephilim can have dreams and visions of these people sometimes and they will think they are witches or warlocks.
But when the Lord gave us the ability to see them,we see wether someone is witch or demon,it’s not the same,they are so different.
And when the Lord told us about the nephilim,He gave us the ability to see them alot and I can tell you that they are so many.
It’s not even something I can doubt that maybe they are human,it’s so real they are not!
In the past when the Lord would show me, it got overwhelming because I would see them everywhere and it was too much I wanted to pretend as though I haven’t seen anything,but I couldn’t because it would be so real,and they too would know I have seen them.
There were times in 2012 when I would go from one shop to another trying to buy something and they can tell I know them and they would refuse to sell to me!It’s that real.
The nephilim are actual demons Satan has sent in order to harvest as many human souls as possible.
Their sole mission is humans.
They target them.
They want to marry them,they want to befriend them and ensure they are as close as possible to be influencial enough to ensure the person gets bound in sin.
You cannot tell who they are physically, unless through discernment by the Holy Spirit.
Be very careful if you are in the habit of being pressured and influenced by people,you won’t know some of them aren’t even human.
They look and act human in every way,get sick and go through everything humans go through.
Satan has really trained them and they have been observing human behavior for thousands of years.
A certain lady emailed me in 2014 to tell me how outward holiness isn’t necessary because”God told her prophetess friend that He doesn’t care about that.”
And her “prophetess friend” was someone who a few months before had popped up on my Facebook and God showed me she was a nephilim.
If you follow people,you will end up following demons who have no chance of repenting.
They cannot be delivered and cannot repent because it’s just a demon that puts on what looks like a human body.
They can PRETEND to repent if their mission calls for it.
They don’t and will never ever have a soul.
The Lord showed us others who were even in churches that believe in outward holiness.
There was even one woman I know physically.
She and her daughters wear only ankle long skirts and don’t do any artificial beauty things.
But God showed my sister and I that their whole family are nephilim,yet they pretend to be holy.
And after God showed us,we only told our mom about it,no one else.
But a woman from my parents church who during this period had been engaging in alot of prayer,she one day told us that God told her that some people aren’t really human but demons(nephilim) here on a mission.
God showed her these people looked so human,some were even pregnant but then she could see that everything is a lie they were nephilim.
And this woman and her family who seem “holy” was one of the people the Lord showed her.
She didn’t even know God has shown us about them long ago.
God showed us so many people, ordinary people, people we know, people we just see on TV like news anchors,actors,musicians,politicians etc from all over the world.
Some are nephilim and have a sole purpose to increase the number of people perishing.
They know people follow blindly.
The nephilim operate like witches.
They can see in the spirit because they are spirits and they can travel anywhere spiritually and carry out different spiritual missions like witches do.
They put curses and spells on people,they cast spells to control people’s behavior,they attack people with sickness,and even attack people’s physical progress like attacking someone’s finances,school, career,and they kill people.
They hate humans and have a mission to make them miserable here on earth by inflicting all these things and ensure they stay in sin and go to hell.
Physically,they can even seem to be a better christian than a real human being.
They can seem so helpful.
Because everything they do is simply acting.
They can even seem so much kinder,much more loving, welcoming and all those good things.
Because everything they do is a mission,satan has trained them how to win humans over.
When you rely on the physical,you will trust them more than you trust a human.
Because a human being doesn’t put extra effort,they are just themselves.
But the nephilim put extra effort and will seem a better friend.
But still others can be mean,or have different characters assigned to them.
Satan has ensured they are all in different “departments.”
Some will be worldly people who don’t even care about God,they have work to do with people who are there.
Some will be “devoted Christians” seemingly so serious with salvation,but when God opens your eyes you will see how fake it is.
Some will be “Christians” who dress modestly (still they have been assigned work there).
Some will be “Christians” who don’t believe in outward holiness,others will be children,others teenagers, whatever group of people you think of,they are also there working.
Even in church.
There’s so much I could say about nephilim, however the article would be too long!
But the key thing is don’t walk in the flesh, relying on the flesh to discern,rely on God’s Spirit.
Demons can be so deceptive.
Don’t follow anyone.

1. Jane Wahome

June 1, 2022 at 9:02 am

I have come across these people and they are in a mission we must be very careful because they are everywhere.

2. Immanuel Hamatwi

June 1, 2022 at 9:02 am

Nafimane Hamukwaya

They would be a lot in Cape Town— some are in university.

They also in Namibia and all over the world 🌎

Some pretend to be born again this is the sad part toward humans Satan acts like brethren.

They go to church. They target new converts.

That’s why church programs after church are dangerous because its activities outside the gospel.

We are only to go to church for worship and come back home.

3. Ezekiel Tendega

June 1, 2022 at 10:20 am

“But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.”
    — 1 John 2:27 (KJV)

4. Gift Pumbwa

June 1, 2022 at 10:36 am

That’s very true !may the Name of the Lord be glorified for the message

5. Endtime Revivalist Divine

June 1, 2022 at 10:50 am

6. Hénŕý Heæřţ Qųåņ

June 1, 2022 at 11:01 am

I believe the spirit made me understand something last year’s and that’s not everyone you meet is human,some are demon incarnate who come from trees,water and some fa from the sky

7. Tabitha Wangeci

June 1, 2022 at 11:06 am

Thank you for sharing this message.

8. Grace Mukami Muriuki

June 1, 2022 at 11:18 am

James Ndwiga thanks brother,this is very true it was just today in the morning someone knocked my door wen I opened she told me anaomba food, Early in the morning, But in me I felt no, this isn’t genuine this girl is on mission after asking her a few questions she vanished even without a word,was like Lord what’s this,you guys are answering me.
    It’s true let’s walk in spirit not in sight…

9. Karen Caren

June 1, 2022 at 12:06 pm

May God give us the spirit of discernment..this days are so evil

10. Mercy Israel

June 1, 2022 at 1:00 pm

Ma, all you have said is true. To be sincere, this message is directly to me because this is the battle i have being facing in my school and even up till now. Yesterday I was just so fed up about somethings and all i had to do and have always done is to report everything to God in prayers and in tears. I also told God to reveal to me somethings and also lead me on what to do. God encouraged me and told me to rejoice. My God’s sent sister, one of what I told God to reveal to me is all you have said ma. I have so many things to ask and say to you ma but i can’t say it and all here, so I don’t know how to get in contact with you ma. This is very serious and urgent ma. Please…

11. Phanice Ariviza

June 1, 2022 at 3:42 pm

My sister Rachel I have a question is it wrong for instance to buy something from those demons,,,cause some of us are not privileged to know them,,,or if we just pray no problem and another question is,,,if for instance God has revealed that someone is a demon and I disconnect to a point that people will see the disconnection is it wrong?

12. Lilian Samuel

June 1, 2022 at 5:10 pm

Can a nephilim give birth to a real human being?

13. Lilian Samuel

June 1, 2022 at 5:13 pm

Why I ask is because I have an aunt who act so wickedly, but she is so churchy. This my aunt is a very wicked woman all the neighborhood don’t associate with her, she don’t want anything good for her two children she have and she even wants her only son dead.

14. Chimarauche Gre At

June 1, 2022 at 8:55 pm

Nawaooooo God save us from this evil world

15. Ti Lynn

June 2, 2022 at 4:03 am

The holy book precised in genesis that the children of God found pleasure on the earth including humans and took them as wives,bore children with them,for they where giants (the Nephilims) ,they later left when the world was over flooded .

16. Selemani Phiri

June 2, 2022 at 5:30 am

17. Grace Kesh

June 2, 2022 at 12:52 pm

Shekinah Debbie read this please

18. Grace Kesh

June 2, 2022 at 12:54 pm

I learnt this from you and it still baffles me,I start to wonder about people around me but am careful not to label anyone as such unless God has revealed it,may God protect us yooh..Jesus is our help,I cover myself and my loved ones with the blood of Jesus Amen 🙏

19. Lumkile Mvelase

June 2, 2022 at 5:26 pm

I had an encounter as well, since 2020 start of COVID-19, God showed me someone I personally know as a very kind person, but in spirit, I saw his true image, cruel with utter hatred. I could write a story about him if I were to explain all my experiences.

Recently I was shown people who are in high position, people I trusted wholeheartedly, what I saw in the spirit was an absolute opposite of what I knew of them – I’m still asking myself about these till today.

Indeed, the best way to live your life from here on, is by cultivating your spiritual life in a very deliberate manner, NEVER LET YOUR GUARD DOWN IN PRAYER, WORD AND FASTING – your hope for your soul rest in these. We’re in a terrible war.

20. Faith Chimaobi

June 2, 2022 at 5:31 pm

God help me

21. Slindile Msweli

June 2, 2022 at 9:09 pm

Ayanda Mbalie please follow and read her posts

22. Rebie Imah

June 3, 2022 at 7:18 am

This is so scary

23. Boitumelo Tuma Mputle

June 3, 2022 at 8:32 am

They are here and around all 4 corners, of the earth and have been assigned in different areas. Praying and staying connected to GOD, is a must. Only JESUS, can assist when it comes to them.

#Pray without ceasing.

#Those with ears will hear.

24. Mwaba C K Kayihura