THE MARKS OF CHRIST…

THE MARKS OF CHRIST...

THE MARKS OF CHRIST

Today,I was surprised to see a pop up notification on google,mocking my revelation of hell which I had in February 2018 where the Lord showed me the intensity of hell.

The message part of the testimony that was picked out was about cartoons where the Lord warned against watching secular cartoons as they promote a sinful lifestyle through showing things like lying,stealing and sexual immortality (cartoons of these days contain this too) as normal. I also wrote about how they promote a care free life without God. Nevertheless, if a cartoon is a godly cartoon like biblically based and does not have any sinful things, it is alright to watch as it does not promote sin.

However,what was posted about my message was deliberately misinterpreted to say ‘ ZAMBIAN PASTOR SAYS CHILDREN GO TO HELL FOR WATCHING CARTOONS’

This is NOT TRUE because NOT ALL cartoons lead children to hell. However, I feel it was deliberately written that way,to make what I said sound foolish and unreasonable.This was followed by horrible comments mocking the revelation and mocking me.

This was a pop up message on google,and I’m sure it must have gone viral here in my country, as many people I know,mostly my workmates soon started calling or whatsapping me laughing and saying, “Have you seen how they have written about you on google? Hahahaha!”

Countless times,Satan has been using various means to make us give up on sharing our messages. He has tried severe persecution from people to discourage us from dressing holy and living a holy life through mocking us and pressuring us and has not succeeded. All he wants is for us to backslide so that we go to hell,and so that we stop sharing the messages. Satan REALLY HATES THE MESSAGES WE SHARE because they are leading people to salvation. The Lord however has shown us the secret to overcoming through constant fastings and prayer as these subdue the flesh.

Now that his plans of making us backslide have failed, he wants to try plan B of making people mock our messages. We are not unaware of his devices and he did not succeed then and will not succeed now.

This persecution is proof that we do not belong to him but to the Lord and we are Heaven bound. 2 Timothy 3:12 “Yes, and everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution.”

In Galatians 6:17,Paul talks about the MARKS he got from SUFFERING and how they represent that he belongs to Christ “From now on, don’t let anyone trouble me with these things. For I bear on my body the MARKS OF CHRIST.

He writes in detail about his sufferings in 2 Corinthians 6:3-5 “We give no offense in anything, that our ministry may not be blamed. But in all things we commend ourselves as ministers of God: in much patience, in TRIBULATIONS, IN NEEDS in DISTRESSES,in STRIPES in IMPRISONMENTS, in TUMULTS, in LABOURS in SLEEPLESSNESS , in FASTINGS.”

Jesus sternly warned that if you belong to Him,don’t expect the world to love you.

John 15:18 “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first.

The Lord however has promised rewards for everyone who is persecuted for His names sake. The Bible also says it is better to be persecuted for the sake of righteousness,and not for doing wrong things.

Mathew 5:10-12 “Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake,
For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake. Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.”

During times like these,I remember the words the Lord Jesus told us in 2012 during our first visitations, “You do not need the Love of anyone else because my Love for you is PURER THAN THE PUREST GOLD. Do not try to please anyone but me.”

We should remember that Heaven is ONLY for people who will overcome this world.

Revelation 3:5 “He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His Angels.”

I thought I should share my experience that so that others also undergoing persecution for Christ should know that they are not alone and be encouraged because GREAT is your reward in Heaven!

I have shared below a link to the full testimony which Satan was so terrified of that he resorted to mocking it and another link on how to Overcome.

MY SHOCKING REVELATION OF HELL

HOW TO OVERCOME

Love you with the Love of Christ.

1. Lukas Embas

July 25, 2020 at 7:20 pm

Ubarikiwe dada yangu

2. Sunny Ericson

July 25, 2020 at 7:26 pm

Noted.

3. Patricia K. Mutua

July 25, 2020 at 7:27 pm

It’s not an easy but we’re traveling together with Jesus,whom shall we fear?

4. Belvie Bwela

July 25, 2020 at 7:28 pm

May God forgive them. Continue pressing on. Heaven is our ultimate goal.

5. Onuorah Ndidiamaka

July 25, 2020 at 7:31 pm

The gate of hell will not prevail against the truth of the gospel.

6. Jephthah Mike

July 25, 2020 at 7:51 pm

More grace my sister

7. Bongani Ntobela

July 25, 2020 at 8:03 pm

So you should not worry about what they do, we are your witnesses and we KNOW THAT JESUS was also RIDICULED but pressed on with the message of SALVATION.

8. Burning Bush Net

July 25, 2020 at 8:09 pm

I remember sitting in an internet cafe reading that revelation. I had read others before, it plunged me into much trembling and I printed copies to give out. It was an extremely precious revelation to me (it still is), so comprehensive covering various stuff from other revelations. My own close relative(s) despised it and broke my heart after receiving a copy. It’s still the main and first one when I compile revelations for people. i.e My Latest Revelation of Hell, Extremely Shocking.

9. Nelson Rivera

July 25, 2020 at 8:14 pm

God bless You Sister…!! Greeting, regards from Honduras Central América.

10. MW Charles Prince

July 25, 2020 at 8:34 pm

Hallelujah..standing with you in prayer so that God’s will and purpose prevail in your life.

11. Pasteur David

July 25, 2020 at 8:42 pm

Vous avez tout dit . Alors ayez mes encouragements. Que Dieu vous utilise d’avantage. Soyez bénis.

12. Vielka Gittens

July 25, 2020 at 9:21 pm

God bless you sister…Thank you for sharing…Greetings from Panama

13. Sunny T Delight

July 25, 2020 at 9:42 pm

God bless you sister
    God is on your side

14. Busayo Adebawo

July 25, 2020 at 9:51 pm

The church is marching on and the gate of hell shall not prevail on it in Jesus name amen

15. Grace Nalomba

July 25, 2020 at 9:53 pm

I love you Zipporah Mushala Praying for you.Great is your reward.Satan is a liar and father of liars.we press on towards the goal.Our Victory is in christ alone.

16. Kristyn Kande

July 25, 2020 at 11:07 pm

Actually,I’m glad google did that pop-up.I’m in Uganda and I saw and read the pop- up today and that is how i found you and have started following you today. I’ve gone through a lot of your posts and I’m learning so much from your posts.Keep up the good work.Let them mock.What they intended for evil…👇👇👇
    Genesis 50:20
    You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives.

17. Moses Adams

July 25, 2020 at 11:29 pm

Glory be to GOD FOR THE REVELATION and the good work. GOD RICHLY BLESS YOU !!

18. Edith Belloso

July 25, 2020 at 11:41 pm

May the lord continue using you mightily sister!!!.Satan will always uses people to twist or mock the message from God to keep those poor souls deceived & take them to hell.Praying for you sister & your family 😊🙏

19. Mbuseli Nsindane

July 26, 2020 at 4:56 am

POWER…..don’t give up sister devil is liar. ..forward with good news

20. Emmanuel Mwarianesu Mutumwa

July 26, 2020 at 5:15 am

They are attention seekers..stick to your calling.. God is with you Saint

21. Evangelist Lillian Lillian

July 26, 2020 at 5:26 am

Thank you sister for the word of encouragement,God bless you,may God give you more grace to expose the kingdom of darkness,be courageous,people are learning a lot from you and your sister Rechael,you are such a blessing in so many lives,no wonder the devil is scared of you,you have thought me what a true holiness is,today I’m proud to say I don’t watch television anymore,for it had a bad impact in my spiritual life,God bless you,SISTER ZIPPORAH I love you AMEN

22. Jessica Ugah

July 26, 2020 at 5:44 am

Trust me sister, great revival will set in Becos of that post. Dont ever feel mocked or angry but rejoice for God is at work. The things which the devil want to do to you will turn bring glory to the name of our lord Jesus Christ. I thank God for your life

23. Emmanuel Nwachukwu

July 26, 2020 at 6:27 am

Bless you sister. You are not alone in this. Lord Jesus Christ bless us with your spirit of faithfulness till the very end of our stay here on Earth. Yes Lord bless us with your Holy Spirit so that we do not have to yeild to them but to You alone oh Lord Jesus Christ our peace, joy, hope and life.

24. Aleena Joy Vidal Mataya

July 26, 2020 at 8:16 am

What I know before is all cartoons are evil, but I didn’t know that biblical cartoons are valid to watch.
    What about anime?

25. Jesse Chi

July 26, 2020 at 8:50 am

My sister, here in ur post u encounraged people to be “watching Biblical Cartoons” now this advised u gave is wrong, is not only from u we heard testimonies about “Cartoons that Lord is against it” some persons who God visited has condemned d Cartoons even Biblical Cartoons. My sister, is it bcos of this “Google mocking u” that u wants to compromise this? Don’t please Zopporah C.

26. Geraldine Madueke Ibenegbu

July 26, 2020 at 9:08 am

Right from time i dnt like my children watching cartoons, i hate it. My dear God ill continue to increase u no matter their tricks to stop you.

27. Peter Macro Njoroge

July 26, 2020 at 12:01 pm

I started to read about you and Rachel recently and I can see the Lord Jesus Christ and God the Father and even the Holy spirit are using you in a mighty way. May the Lord scatter any darkness brought by the devil on your path so that you can continue to share revelations from the Lord. You shall overcome all these mocking in the name of Jesus Christ.

28. Tiny Precious

July 26, 2020 at 12:17 pm

One day, they will wish they had listened to you. Keep on the good work, we love you sister.

29. Oliver Cromwell

July 26, 2020 at 2:57 pm

I have a cartoon on the story of John Wesley by the Torch Lighters…… Very nice. You can watch it on YouTube

30. Jesus Grace

July 26, 2020 at 3:06 pm

We overcame by the blood of the Lamb and by the words of our testimony

31. Richard Jonathan

July 26, 2020 at 4:13 pm

Never mind them. That’s satanic strategy to get you discouraged.
    May the Lord continues to strengthen you in Jesus name.