THE DEMON OF RELIGION

7/05/16

I have noticed that some strange people have come in among Holiness Preachers. They are teaching extreme things and claiming that it is Holiness.In the end,they are leaving people confused as to what true Holiness is.
So my heart was very grieved as I began to think of this. Then I decided to pray against all False Holiness preachers.I prayed for the Lord to expose them and to terminate their mission!
As I was praying,I saw a demon coming towards me.
It had on a Pink cloth tied around its head and it was dressed in a very exaggerated way!This demon’s face looked like it had some skin disease.For a minute,I was confused as to what was happening.This demon kept walking towards me at a very fast pace.As it approached me,I convinced myself that it would not touch me but Lo and Behold,the Lord allowed it to touch me!
It pushed my head to one side with its finger and said angrily,”Stop persecuting my servants!” I did not understand what it meant and so I said”Who are your servants?”It mentioned three names and said,”You are persecuting them through your prayers,stop praying!” I then understood that it came to attack me because of my prayer against false Holiness preachers. It raised its hand to attack me but I called the name of Jesus and it vanished.
I then understood that the Lord had allowed me to have that experience in order to know some of the False holiness preachers.I have not been led to write the names. These preachers are on Facebook and are inspired by that demon.It is a demon of religion.
The devil knows that without Holiness,no man will see the Lord.So he has sent his own servants with a message of ‘Holiness’ to cause confusion to the true Holiness message. He has sent his messengers with exaggerated messages.These messages are meant to make Holiness look impossible and horrible. Being Holy does not mean wearing shabby looking clothes. One can be nicely decently dressed and Holy.The Lord revealed to me about this demon of religion which was dressed in a horrible looking way.He allowed me to know that it was the one responsible for releasing false holiness messages to the world.
In the name of Holiness,people have become religious.We should be completely Holy and be led by the Holy Spirit don’t get me wrong. God requires the same outward holiness of no make up,no wordly dressing etc.But some people have taken it too far and are assuming that some things are wrong without being told by the Lord.That is religion.
Some people write to me saying,”Why is your head unwrapped on your profile pictures?” Nowhere in the bible is it written,’thou shalt have your head wrapped always where ever you go and no matter where you are’ We are Christians and not Muslims.
That demon had a horrible skin disease on its face.It became true to me that it is the one which leads these false holiness preachers.They teach that if one has acne and applies anti-acne cream to get rid of it,then they stop being Holy! That is religion.
Acne is a very serious disease for some people.They want you to have a wrong perception of Holiness.They are saying that Jesus likes it when you are looking like that and that you are suffering for the Lord! If I was a new convert,I would think holiness was a bad thing.
However,those same people take medicine when they are sick but they want others to remain inflicted.These teachings are from the demon of religion.
These teachings are meant to discourage you from Holiness. I have also heard some strange teachings saying wearing a watch is a sin.Twisted scriptures!Which Jesus said that? The Lord wants us to be Holy not religious.The Holy Spirit has never convicted me that wearing a simple Time piece is not being Holy.The only thing the Lord told my Sister Rachael Mushala Chisulo and I about watches was,”Be careful of buying watches anyhow because the devil has now made bracelets with a time piece to deceive people .People will buy saying it is a watch but it is actually a bracelet.”We all know bracelets are the things of the world. If wearing a watch was a sin,he would have just said,stop wearing watches.He wouldn’t have said be careful.
Many people have been oppressed because of such strange teachings.They also have teachings saying eating certain foods is a sin.1 Timothy 4:1-4 tells us that saying some foods should not be eaten is a teaching of DEMONS. Clearly it is from the demon of religion.
The bible tells us to test every Spirit.The Baptism of the Holy Spirit is very important to have personal guidance from him.Or else one will be swayed by anyone saying they are hearing from the Lord.
Someone told me that Holiness people are very dirty and people look down on them and even avoid them.She said,”Some people are teaching them that if they shave their armpits and pubic area,they will go to Hell”What?! It is clearly from the demon of religion sent to make Holiness look bad.It is an attempt from the devil to make people not want to be Holy and for those in it to give up!This made me feel very concerned about the future of holiness.
They twist old testament scriptures to support their claim but believe me,they are on a mission.If the Holy Spirit lives in you,he will convict you that such teachings are a total lie!
Some people ask me what Soap they should use for bathing because all soap is perfumed.They say they have been taught that if they use perfumed Soap, then they are going to Hell.They say the smell of your soap will make you have pride.Who is able to capture the scent of a Soap on your skin? Is the Soap a perfume you have sprayed on your body? What are you supposed to use,ashes? If a soap does not bleach someone, then I see no sin in it.
Many people also accuse Rachael and I of writing things which we have never written about Holiness.What we have been told by the Lord,we write on our Timelines.Beware of religion.
The false holiness preachers believe the more you suffer,the more Holy you are.
Very soon,they will say there is a message from the Lord that we should all go and live in the Jungle far away from Civilization or else we’ll go to Hell.
The Lord says women should not wear trousers but here comes the devil with his own version. He says do not wear the material of Jeans,do not wear this or that material. This is certainly not Jesus.It is a false Jesus.Many innocent people are deceived by such teachings.
Someone comes saying, the Lord said do not lust after your wives or husbands.But my bible tells me that if you are burning and can not contain yourself,then marry.And my bible says the only time allowed to deny yourself from your husband or wife is when you want to pray.Someone who has been sent by the demon of religion in order to invite adultery comes saying,”Stay away from your wife or husband or else you are going to Hell.Only have carnal knowledge of them when you want to procreate,stop lusting after them! I did not even know such teachings were possible.
What the devil wants is to consume your time.Instead of just being led by the Holy Spirit,he wants you to start assuming that some things are sin.He is stealing the time that you should be in sweet fellowship with the Lord.Instead of getting to know the Lord more and praising him,he wants you to be religious and worried.The Lord wants us to be Holy and in an intimate relationship with him.Not be be religious and scared of him. There are many things I know but I would rather not say some things.I would just advise people to be led by the Holy Spirit.This should make us go on our knees and ask the Lord to cast away any religion and deception.
One should personally be guided by the Holy Spirit about what is sin and what is not.I do not know everything and we all need to learn continuously from the Lord. Whoever feels like disassociating themselves from us is free to do so.The Lord said,”He who is not with me is against me.He who does not gather with me scatters abroad”,Luke 11:23.
False Holiness preachers are influenced by this demon of religion.They have gone out of the way and have formed a cult with strange doctrines. They do not even deserve to be called Christians because they are not.They belong to another religion and should have their own book which is not the bible.
BEWARE OF DECEPTION!

1. M.W. Charles Prince

May 8, 2016 at 9:59 am

Sister I urge as the Lord leads you to open a website where we will be referring to all that you have spoken and also easier access incase We want to come back to some post because I think facebook hide some post after sometimes

2. Glorious Mwameso

May 8, 2016 at 11:59 am

Lillian Blessed,thank you for the tag, God bless you

3. Glorious Mwameso

May 8, 2016 at 12:22 pm

More grace woman of God

4. Mghanga Mjomba

May 8, 2016 at 12:24 pm

Endtime ultra-holiness/extra-holiness demonic preachers 🙁 .May the Lord bless Les Mushala sisters and heavenly-minded Christians.

5. Glorious Mwameso

May 8, 2016 at 12:38 pm

Richard Oware,Watchman Peter

6. Glorious Mwameso

May 8, 2016 at 12:39 pm

Nzung’a Kaia

7. Johnson Victory

May 8, 2016 at 1:11 pm

She has given d directives to follow, y asking again if dis or dt is a sin expect you dont know what n on whom u belive.

8. Nelson M Mulati

May 8, 2016 at 1:44 pm

All is well except one thing my sister: lusting is a demonic/bodily manifestation that is beyond any man/ except those who are changed by the HOLY SPIRIT. There is no way you can lust specifically after your own mate ONLY, whoever is under the spirit of lust is sexually driven to yearn to an INFINITE NUMBER of people. There is nothing like domestic or wild lust, lust is lust and it is undirectional, meaning if your are lusting after your marriage patner, it is a sure indication that you are under the power of lust which not only does that to you but also drives you to lust after others as well.The BIBLE advocates for LOVE BUT NOT LUST btn born again couples, GOD BLESS YOU.

9. Edem Odiong

May 8, 2016 at 1:52 pm

If you can’t mention the names of these false holiness preachers, for what purpose were they exposed to you and how is this message useful? This is because every one knows that there are false preachers already.

10. Okpara Onyekachi Precious

May 8, 2016 at 1:53 pm

Thanks for this revelation because many are still struggling with in between opinion, More Grace To you!

11. Ishioma Akpotohwo Atuma

May 8, 2016 at 2:32 pm

She is not encouraging going back to do what is nt holy. She just want us to know that fake holiness preachers are on fb and we shd beware of them.. God standard of holiness remain d same. We are at d last days. Pray and let d holy spirit direct us.

12. Hephizibah Beulah

May 8, 2016 at 4:23 pm

Thanks for the information you gave. You said some people said the Lord said thery should not lust after their wives or husbands.There is no way a married man can lust after his wife.They have already be married and pronounced husband and wife.Anything outside marriage to fulfill sex is Adultery .The purpose of marriage is to have sex in a holy way according to what God defines marriage to be.The bible usually says Abraham knew is wife .Issac knew his wife which means sexual relation has taken place.Any one who chooses to know a man or woman outside marriage has committed fornication or adultery.

13. Sarah Brenda

May 8, 2016 at 4:58 pm

Plaiting of natural hair, is it a sin too??? Or is it a religion too??

14. Candy Tavares

May 8, 2016 at 5:37 pm

this why people need the Holy spirit inside WHEN THEY DONT HAVE HOLY SPIRIT INSIDE THE IS BONDEGE religion THANK YOU SISTER Zipporah Mushala YOUV HAMERD IT AMEN

15. Bernard Paul Bonongwe

May 8, 2016 at 5:54 pm

Oh my God…. Amen!!

16. Missy Khendrea

May 8, 2016 at 6:25 pm

Zipporah Mushala Hello, can you pls answer this question bothering me. It is written in John 3:16 that whosoever believes in Jesus will have eternal life. How then is it that one can lose their salvation ?? And please can you repost if you already spoken about it on your time line. God bless

17. Joshua Ojile

May 8, 2016 at 7:55 pm

Wonderful message Michael Bamgboluwaga Ayodele Theophilus

18. Joshua Ojile

May 8, 2016 at 7:58 pm

May God bless you sister

19. Joshua Ojile

May 8, 2016 at 8:34 pm

Michael Bamgboluwaga question like plaiting of natural hair.hahahahha well is up to her to answer the question.but for me how can it be a sin? Is it biblical for woman not to plait her natural hair?

20. Nelson M Mulati

May 8, 2016 at 9:22 pm

1 JOHN 2:15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the world,the love of the father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh and the lust of the eyes….is not of the father but of the world. And the world passes away and the lust thereof: but he that does the will of GOD abides. When CHRIST healed me from lust,I realized that i was in bondage before. The BIBLE continuosly rebukes lust for: it is not possible for a man to tame lust for purposes of applying it on a rightful partner, obviously it will cause you to lust after other un authorised mates, lust is not from GOD{THE ABOVE VERSE AND MANY OTHERS}, it isnt to be domesticated but to be discarded completely. Read Galatians 5:24, and see your true identity and gauge yourself to see whether you have attained that standard. Could you imagine Jesus giving couples permit to lust after each other? huh! Investigate your lives please and find out the source & purpose of LUST/SENSUALITY.

21. Joshua Ojile

May 8, 2016 at 9:24 pm

Michael Bamgboluwaga if plaiting of natural hair is a sin.then all deeperlife members are on their way to hell na.let’s follow bible principle.convince me plaiting of natural hair is a sin. not using anything like thread or whatsover.how is it a sin?

22. Michael Bamgboluwaga

May 8, 2016 at 9:25 pm

DID SHE PLAIT HER HAIR

23. Michael Bamgboluwaga

May 8, 2016 at 9:26 pm

SHE IS IN HEAVEN ALREADY

24. Frederick Ebiowei

May 8, 2016 at 9:27 pm

The Bible(THE WORD OF GOD) is my Lifestyle.

25. Nelson M Mulati

May 8, 2016 at 9:49 pm

Dictionary def of lust is unrestrained sexual craving or craving or intense/uncontrolled sexual desire.Already this gives you a picture of a man devoid of self control, an indication of either absolutely no or weak relationship with the HOLY SPIRIT. This is an exact opposite of Galatians 5:24,Romans 8:5-8. This explains the reason as do why many youths burning with the fire of GOD end up joining the lukewarm team in the church immediately after marriage, they are taught:”lusting for your partner is biblical”, this is a hoax,which verse which chapter which BIBLE? Sex was ordained by GOD as holy and honourable, but not to use this opportunity to ressurect the OLD MAN and start feeding his lust with something that will eventually harden him, this is extremely dangerours. 1 PETER 2:9 says that you are a priest,.then a question becomes “over what?”, over GODS TEMPLE/YOUR BODY,be on the lookout, lest you start building again the things that you have destroyed {GALATIANS 2:18}. Read GALATIANS 2:20.

26. Joshua Ojile

May 8, 2016 at 10:34 pm

@Fredrick ebiowel thanks for the insight.I now know why sis Zipporah Mushala don’t plait her hair.it is writen clearly in peter 3.3 thanks alot

27. Josiah Blackstock

May 9, 2016 at 12:46 am

Amen, I agree with you. This is an example of what legalism is.

28. Stella Okafor

May 9, 2016 at 12:54 am

Amen, Thank you my sister.
    For those who still did not understand part or all of this warning, pls Just go to our Lord and master Jesus and He will give you understanding. That is what you’re expected to do as a child of God. Don’t argue up here on Facebook or disagree so openly, when you have not taken time to enquire of the lord, lest you seem to be fighting the lord, please inquire of the lord first. God bless you all.

29. JayeOba Abimbolami

May 9, 2016 at 1:51 am

Yes…..the are many on this facebook….soooooo much.

30. Onyinyechi Nduka

May 9, 2016 at 5:12 am

I really love this post, am happy it came. More grace sister Zipporah

31. Rachael Abigail Mushala Chisulo

May 9, 2016 at 5:45 am

Very well said sis 🙂 I have noticed these strange new doctrines from satan.Its not even Christianity, it’s another religion . Satan loves to pervert what God starts.Thank you Holy Spirit for always revealing your truth.

32. Chris Okumu

May 9, 2016 at 7:32 am

Instead of people arguing over this issue they should seek The Lord on this issue.you have a choice to believe or reject.thank you sister Rachael Mushala Chisulo n Zipporah Mushala.the Lord bless n increase you more for His Glory.shalom

33. Humble Prince

May 9, 2016 at 10:56 am

Should Incase U are Still Doubting Her, Thus Saith The Lord Of Host,Call Unto Me And I Will Answer Thee, And Shew Thee Great And Mighty Things, Which Thou Knowest Not.

34. Alice Jonga

May 9, 2016 at 1:09 pm

I thank God for the Mushala sisters .They are making it easy for us to understand what God really wants.thank you…..& pliz dont mind talking demons……they will eventually go silent. They are not happy becoz you are truly winning souls for christ……PLIZ CONTINUE TO EVANGELISE

35. Jonathan Ezeke Pastor

May 9, 2016 at 3:06 pm

2Cor 11:14 thought about the Angels of HOLYER THAN THOU. They have been in operation since.

36. Jones Maina

May 9, 2016 at 5:23 pm

May the LORD allow the religion preachers to be exposed more

37. Martin Amondo

May 9, 2016 at 5:52 pm

Listening.

38. Beatrice Darkwa

May 9, 2016 at 11:46 pm

Thank God for this message. God bless u sis.

39. Hinga Edwards

May 10, 2016 at 5:02 pm

David do you want to support the use of wedding rings or rings in marriages?

40. Bernard Paul Bonongwe

May 13, 2016 at 8:08 pm

Dear sister Zipporah, not all will accept the Massage you have brought to us from the Lord. Not all accepted what Jesus Christ was saying. We are different people here with differen ideologies. If we use our ideologies, not what God has said to us is when we find ourselves argueing each other. To say the fact, l don’t see Zipporah speaking to me but God! Without the Holy Spirit you can’t understand God. No matter how intelligent you are, but without The Holy Spirit you can’t understand God. We need to be humble people. It is not competition. Zipporah has told you the Truth.