Suicide is a spirit and must not be ignored….

Suicide is a spirit and must not be ignored.
Anyone who has this spirit should be delivered from it because it doesn’t give up.
Before I knew Jesus,I used to be very suicidal.
I would feel like taking my life over the smallest things.
It wasn’t really about the situations,it was because this spirit of suicide was following me and would try to manipulate every situation to make it seem like it was worth taking my life for.
If my mom scolded me,I would feel like I should kill myself to “teach her a lesson”
If someone close to me died,I would feel like killing myself.
Suicide is a spirit,it follows it’s victims even for years till it accomplishes it’s mission.
When you talk to family and friends of suicide victims,you will realize that the person had either attempted suicide before or had a history of threatening suicide.
The spirit doesn’t stop following until Jesus sets a person free.
The only reason I never followed through is I grew up in a Christian environment and from a young age I knew suicide is murder.
I didn’t want to find myself in hell and unable to come back.
That helped me to fight that spirit to some extent.
But it still followed me till Jesus set me free.
It’s not usually about the situation really, it’s the spirit that speaks to it’s victims.
Even when that situation passes, future situations will still make the person feel suicidal.
Just like people who are oppressed by a spirit of depression, it’s not that they are simply depressed by a situation,even when that situation passes,they will still be depressed by other things.
They are spirits that manipulate how a person sees things and they exageratte everything in the victim’s mind.
This spirit doesn’t give up,you need Jesus to break the chains.
Anyone who usually feels this way should not ignore it but instead seek to be delivered from those spirits.You need to be set free from this spirit because they follow people even for many years and don’t stop till they accomplish their mission.

1. Gift Pumbwa

July 20, 2022 at 6:03 am

Amen that’s true

2. Michael Obwolo

July 20, 2022 at 6:55 am

Very true,one needs to be delivered

3. Constance Sindisiwe Ntuli

July 20, 2022 at 8:03 am

Amen. Now I know.

4. Steve Mteule

July 20, 2022 at 8:31 am

Amen. May Christ set us all free from these dangerous spirits. It’s my humble prayer

5. Britel Situmbeko

July 20, 2022 at 2:56 pm

Powerful msg woman of God

6. Caroline Kimunyi

July 20, 2022 at 7:59 pm

7 well plotted suicide attempts btwn 2007 and 2009, Jesus is real and he delivers indeed. You are right? It never gives up unless at the sight of the Savior in the person’s life. He frees you and makes you a captive of His victory.

7. Tracy Mchelm

July 21, 2022 at 4:54 am

How to be set free?

8. Ogechi Glorious

July 21, 2022 at 5:53 am

I remember encountering this years back, the voice will drop ideas to either course God and die or take my life with a knife… The truth I knew then never allowed me heed to those.

9. Martin Mathuva

July 21, 2022 at 5:13 pm

This is pure truth . A few Years ago a husband narrated to us how his wife kept on saying she should have died because no body cared for her and that she has suffered a lot .

One day when she was alone in morning hours as she started agonizing , two spirits manifested and commanded her to follow them .

She was taken to a hill near my home and ordered to hang herself using her long dress which she cut into stripes ! She climbed a tree and hanged herself and when her body became heavy the cloth tore apart and she fell. She returned home to tell her husband . We were in an hotel so i didn’t get close to instruct him further .

What we think about is what manifests around us that’s why the Bible says we should bring every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ .

If we don’t expose these works of the devil they keep attacking us in our ignorance .

Last time I met a suicidal person was just a relative. He was carrying a bottle of insecticide and when I noticed he was unusually fearing me , I spoke to him and he confessed his intention .

I invited him to my house because I new even his brother died of taking poison and that the same demon was responsible . A single demon can wipe OFF a whole family if not noticed!

I informed him how his troubles would increase after death in hell in just a few minutes from that time we were speaking .

He agreed that I lead him recite the sinners prayer and get saved . His mother had come and after I bond the demon of suicide I released him to go .
    His mother asked me , ” but he has the bottle with poison .? ” ! I told her Jesus Christ has set him free let him use the insecticide as it is intended by the manufacturer. He is well .

The Bible says ” these signs will follow those who believe , in my name they will cast out demons , ….etc.
    Let’s stand up and confront the Devil . We have authority from Jesus Christ our master. Bblessed dear Sister and the entire Brethren . .

10. Marvis Nonyelum Oluseyi

July 21, 2022 at 5:44 pm

Thanks for sharing this powerful piece, sis.

11. Benson Nganga

July 21, 2022 at 6:02 pm

True.Things happen in the spirit before they are manifested physically.Anything that makes a person see no hope ,yet there is God in heaven ,then it is satanically based .Evil spirit of suicide ,leads one to think that this life ,is basically not important ,n divert ones attention of being answerable to God.