STRETCHING HAIR BY BLOWING IS STILL TAKING PEOPLE TO HELL

STRETCHING HAIR BY BLOWING IS STILL TAKING PEOPLE TO HELL

17th June, 2018
I want to share about stretching hair using a blow dryer again because this is something taken so lightly, yet it is so costly. PEOPLE ARE GOING TO HELL FOR IT.
It is just a trick from satan and he is using it to trap Christians who know that perming hair is sinful and God hates it.
From the time God started giving Zipporah and I revelations, Satan has tried to kill us numerous times. I can’t even begin to recount the ways he’s been trying to do this, and this has been happening uncountable times but we are not intimidated and we will never back down because greater is He who is in us than the one who is in the world.
It has become part of our lives to know that satan wants to kill us but we are not afraid because he will never manage, only God has power to take our lives.
After I shared on Facebook about how God showed me that stretching hair by blow drying it was taking people to hell and that God said it is just like perm, satan was so angry because this is one way he was still trapping many children of God.
Days after I shared, he attacked me in the night and wanted to kill me but I rebuked him in the name of Jesus Christ and he fled.
Last night, around 2 A.M, I felt led by the Holy Spirit to wake up and pray, so I prayed then went back to bed.
God wanted to show me how angry satan is about the children of God who are giving up stretching hair by blowing.
Satan was desperately angry.
Immediately I got in bed, I heard a very angry voice and I knew it was satan. In the spirit you just become aware of things without anyone telling you.
God told me he was angry about people stopping blow and also about how the prayers which were in obedience to the Holy Spirit had destroyed his kingdom.
He was in form of a man and stood near my bed, he was talking to me in a very angry tone saying, “why did you wake up to pray?!!!Why did you wake up to pray?!!!! This time around am really going to kill you!!!”
Immediately, he transformed into a very powerful wind, blowing where I was sleeping.
It was so powerful and gave me a sensation of drowning.
I felt like someone would feel when drowning in water, only that this wasn’t water, but wind. It blew so strongly all around me and created something like a hollow in the center, going above me and covering me.
The wind made a loud noise, going whoooooooo woooooooooo woooooooooo! all around me and I started to hear a noise in my ears like ding ding ding ding.
I was literally “drowning’ in this demonic wind and I lifted my hand out of it,shouting,”Jesus!Jesus!”And when I called on Jesus it immediately ceased.
God wanted me to know how serious it is that satan doesn’t want people to know about stretching hair by blowing.
When the wind was gone, I thought to myself, “so Satan is really using blowing hair as a way of taking people to hell! We really need to tell people more about this.”
Then Satan came again, and he said to me, “okay, I won’t kill you. I want to give you money. How can I send it to you? I want to send the money to you from Kitwe (This is a city neighboring the town where I live), do you know anyone who ll be going to Kitwe soon so that they collect the money for you?”
He had transformed himself into a man again when he said this.
And I said,”be gone satana!I rebuke you in the name of Jesus Christ!” and he vanished.
Shortly,he came again and this time,he transformed himself into many people,journalists to be exact (am a journalist by profession).Satan transformed himself into many journalists and appeared again and said,”We are making you an offer,do you accept or not?”
They were all talking at the same time and saying the same word at the exact time.It wasn’t many people,it was just satan pretending to be many people and I knew this.
Immediately they said this,they vanished.
I was shocked at what I was seeing and all this time,I was just thinking to myself,”so blowing is really something being used to get Christians into hell and .Its serious,and it must be shared.”
And satan came back again,transformed into a brown dog!
This time his tone was different.He wasn’t trying to be persuasive in any way now,he was very angry and screamed,”don’t say anything!Don’t say anything!I ve given you an offer! Don’t say anything!”
He was offering me money in exchange for silence about warning people about how stretching hair by blowing will take them to hell!
I rebuked him in Jesus’ name and this time he went and didn’t come back.
God wanted to how me that satan wants to keep this truth from people,but God wants you to know the truth.
Stretching hair by perming it and stretching hair by blowing it are just two different methods of achieving the same thing.
The one who perms and the Christian who knows it’s wrong to perm yet uses a blow dryer to stretch their hair will go to the same hell.
Please read my previous post about blowing hair.
I have to tell you this truth that God told me because if I tell you half truths then am not doing any service for God.Because you will still end up in hell.
For me,it’s better to tell you the truth that will save you,than the lie that will comfort you to hell.
God wants our all or nothing.
One thing God has taught me is that if we have made up our minds to repent and follow Jesus Christ,we must be willing to lose ALL.
If we want to follow Jesus but are not willing to lose some things which God tells us to,then we are just wasting our time.Following Jesus Christ is a serious decision that involves reaching a point where we are willing to lose everything for the sake of Christ.
Phillipians 3:8 “Yea,doubtless, and I count ALL THINGS but loss for the execellency of the knowledge of Jesus my Lord;for whom I have suffered THE LOSS OF ALL THINGS and do count them but dung,that I may win Christ and be found in Him…………”
All Christians are called to a life where their life is an offering to God.
Mark 8:34,”Whosoever will come after Me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow Me.”:
Following Jesus actually involves complete death. Us dying, and Him living.Meaning, it doesn’t matter wether we love something or not or how much a part of our life it is, if Jesus says get rid of this, we should be willing to let it go because our life has been offered up to God. We do not live for ourselves, but we live for Jesus Christ.
This is why Jesus said anyone who holds on to their life will lose it, but anyone who lets it go will save it (JOHN 12:25).
Luke 9:62”And Jesus said unto him, no man having put his hand to the plough, and looking back is fit for the kingdom of God.
We have to reach a point where no matter what it is that God tells us to do, we are willing to do it.
This is why Jesus compared the kingdom of God with a man who found a precious pearl. He went and sold ALL he had,just in order to get that pearl.Matthew 13:45
We too must be willing to give up anything just to get Jesus.
We however do not have power to die to self on our own,it is the work of the Holy Spirit.
This is why salvation is a work of the Holy Spirit.We need Him to bring us to that point where we are willing to let go of anything. And He will if we ask Him to and are willing to obey.
You have a role to play by being willing to obey, and by obeying because the more you obey,the more He will teach you and you will be perfected.
If we try to obey God in our own might and strength we will fail,that is why Jesus said it is the Spirit that quickens,the flesh profits nothing……….John 6:63
The first thing we must do if we want to be saved is to believe in Jesus Christ, and repent,turn from ALL OUR SIN.
ASK FOR THE BAPTISM OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.We need the Holy Spirit to overcome.If you do not have the Holy Spirit,you will not be able to overcome.You need the Holy Spirit.
This is why people will hear a warning from God and try to obey it for a day or two then go back to their sin,without the HOLY SPIRIT,it will just be a bunch of rules and you cannot overcome on your own,that is why Jesus Christ had to die sothat He does the work in you.
The Holy Spirit will help you overcome.
You can ask for the Holy Spirit even now,God is willing to give you and God is willing to save you.
Ask Him to save you.Even if you think it is impossible for you to be saved,just ask Jesus to save you,He will do it,you won’t even remember how come you are no longer struggling with obedience.
Jesus will do the work in you, yield yourself because today is the day of repentance.
Repent and become obedient to God.If you really want to be obedient God will help you to obey.
Jesus is mighty to save.
Develop a personal relationship with Jesus Christ by reading the bible ,praying, and fellowshipping with Him.That is the only way you will overcome.
Please refer to my previous articles on the importance of outward and inner holiness.
Shalom.

1. Shavonne Samantha Shaw

June 17, 2018 at 8:14 pm

YES SIS

2. Grace Kesh

June 17, 2018 at 8:32 pm

wow…today I’ve been in battle with myself to go to the salon to get my hair straightened because it’s so matted, actually I will not,I will try my level best may Jesus help me with this,if it angers satan,it will please God..am sure I can take care of it,God will guide us.

3. Given Gift Likhulene

June 17, 2018 at 8:33 pm

Yes …very true…

4. Irene Waithera

June 17, 2018 at 9:07 pm

What of shaving the hair…coz for me I got convicted about fake hair I could do braids and during the night i see snakes on my head….now av been perming and doing blow dry at least to make it soft and light now I wonder wat do I do or is shaving really fit for a woman…please advice

5. Andre Miles

June 17, 2018 at 10:12 pm

Suave Harris

6. Onome Oyowe Vessel Praise

June 18, 2018 at 12:57 am

thanks shalom.

7. Ritah Carlton

June 18, 2018 at 3:31 am

Opode K Nancy Allen Twinamatsiko

8. Omona Antony

June 18, 2018 at 7:41 am

i see nothing wrong in Rachael giving us those warning messages. it is upon you or me to take or leave it but not in-sighting other people into seeing their messages as being false. please if it does not benefit you just pause it. the fact remains that all their messages are full of truth……….

9. Khakasa Violet

June 18, 2018 at 1:15 pm

Amen God bless u sister

10. Jean Marie Ntang

June 18, 2018 at 2:06 pm

go in my sister: god bless you

11. Zipporah Mushala

June 18, 2018 at 3:34 pm

We’re not forcing anyone to believe. Its a personal decision believe or don’t believe. We’re also not ignorant of the existence of demons in human costume who try to fight the work of God while pretending to be human so that they can doom people to hell.

12. Merci Mee

June 18, 2018 at 4:04 pm

The point of argument here is that, nobody is in hell yet, the fallen angels sinned in the beginning. They are still waiting for judgement. Even in the dispicable act of betraying God , He still isn’t burning them with fire and sulphur. Why, because he is a God of order. He wont start by tormenting disobedient souls in hell fire, and allow fallen angels to just be bound in chains. See.

13. Grace Baya

June 18, 2018 at 11:35 pm

Amen my sister let the name of the Lord be glorified for this revelation.

14. Phelelani KaJolozela Khumalo

June 19, 2018 at 10:14 am

Sister Rachael do not lose strength. Believe me these revelations are assisting many children of God. And I want to stress the term “children of God” purposefully so. For I know that the church is under a serious attack of the evil one. I know for sure that the seed of Cain, Nimrod and Judas Iscariot is at work preparing for their master the ant-christ to come. Let me give my personal experience. Few months ago our church was under a serious attack about the issue of hair more in particular blow drying. I personally supported blow drying of hair because my wife was complaining about her hair being hard to com. I thought to myself maybe there is nothing wrong with stretching your own hair by blow drying it. But I was wrong. When we were still busy arguing about this and we even arranged a workshop for the church council to discuss this issue was going to be discussed. We were then asked to pray about this issue. When I was reading through Facebook status of different people I then saw your revelation on blow drying. I just believe it to be our answer from God through it. I then took it to church and read it for them. The church elders were very happy about it, they then requested that I read it again during the workshop. We are going to have a workshop this coming Saturday, 24 June to discuss this issue. Do not worry about negative comments here. Do not even try to expose those who comment negatively about this. They know themselves. They know exactly what they are doing. Yours is to relay the truth as you received it. There are pastors who work directly with devil. They are workers of iniquity. Pastors who encourage all sort of worldly practices to take place within the church of God. These pastors only emphasing grace and faith as the only source of salvation disregarding that grace and faith must be witnessed through the work of the Spirit. The Bible warns believers not to conform to the customs of this world. It warns believers not to be like the unbelievers. It warns the believers not to love this world and its things for that love is not from God. It warns believers about the lust of the flesh, lust of the eye and the pride of life. You will never hear these fake believers and pastors mentioning or even come close to these verses. Do you know why, for these verses expose them. Faith without works is dead. Grace without change is useless. We are saved by grace alone, grace leads to true repentance. If a man is in Christ he is a new creation. The pastors of faith, faith hate the work of the Holy Spirit and the fruits of the Spirit. They count on the number of their church members thinking that God is concerned about numbers. Forgetting that God is concerned about holiness and righteousness not majority. During the judgment day God will not be telling people that He knows their faith but He will be telling them that He knows their works. These people must read the book of Revelations where God was warning the seven churches. To all the churches Jesus said “I know your works”. In the book of 2 Corinthians 5:10 it is said that “We must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ and be judged according to what we have done on earth whether good or bad” (meaning acts or work). Jesus in Matthew 7:21-23 says there are many who will come to him to account about the wonders they would have done in His name but He will deny them on the bases that they would not have done the will of the Father in heaven which is holiness or righteous but done iniquity. There are Christians who work for the kingdom of darkness just like Judas Idcariot. These people are betrayers of Christ. We know that these beauty materials are from the kingdom of darkness in particular, Jezebel or marine kingdom. Why would a child of God fight for the devil things to prevail within the church of God? These are the very spirits that promoted women trousers, make-ups, fake nails, fake hair, improper skirts like mini-skirts and skin jeans within the church of Christ. They use the Bible to deluded and mislead people. We all know that it is not by works that one is saved but grace but grace leads to holiness. Holiness means to be completely, by doings or actions, from the world and not to go along the same direction with the world. Paul Apostles spoke very powerful words around good works of the Spirit and separation. He once said he discipline his body and bring it to subjection, lest, when he has preached to others, he himself should become disqualified. Was Paul basing his salvation on works? Not, at all but he was disclosing the fact of the spiritual fight he had within himself. Fake believers do not speak like this or even encourage anyone to fight like this. Instead they use faith or grace as a shield to evil practice. Grace saves, it does not promote sin or iniquity. If Jesus says He hates women trousers or stretching of hair by any means He hates it. He knows why He hates it. Do not try to bring your own fleshly or filty wisdom into the things of the Spirit. If this revelation is from demons as some hold. What will the demons benefit from women having their natural hair? Is Christ not happy about the hair He Himself gave to women? If He is how can demons fight for Christ. How can demons campaign for Christ’s excitement. These fake pastors are busy telling people about spirit of religion but never warn people about the spirit of darkness that it is advancing the kingdom of Satan through the marine kingdom materials. Where is the truth in their standard? These are the very people with serpent’s toung. They speak what they do not mean. They mean what they do not speak. They are the confusion of highest note. Jesus wants His church to be holy inside out. Not only inside. Dressing code in the church is the biggest issue just like it is the biggest issue in many royal families of this world like London royal family. Christ wants His church to look different from the world. The love of this world has destroyed so many people within the church. They are more concerned about Jezebelic lookings instead of being fine and modesty.

15. Phelelani KaJolozela Khumalo

June 19, 2018 at 10:17 am

You do not need our support to convey these messages but God. Do not listen to human beings many of us are deluded already and sealed for doom because of the love of lies we conceal in our hearts. Listen to God and nobody else

16. Stella Ems

June 21, 2018 at 2:38 pm

Is it OK to have dreadlocks Rachael Mushala Chisulo

17. James Ndwiga

June 28, 2018 at 12:53 pm

Thanks to Almighty Lord Jesus Christ for His unending love through you Sisters Rechael and Zipporah. Jesus loves us so much and through His revelations we get to know more about what is required of us by our Master Jesus Christ.. Jesus remember us and get hold of your Church tightly from any harm of the Satan in Jesus Mighty Name Amen.. Name above all other name!

18. Blessing John

June 28, 2018 at 6:37 pm

Thank u very much, but can we plait/weave our hair naturally and modestly or should we jst go on low cut?

19. Justice Okpolua

July 2, 2018 at 2:31 pm

let those that have ears let them hear

20. Emelia Emelia

July 3, 2019 at 6:05 am

So if I stretch my hair using my natural hair only not putting hair attachment or wool but using my hair only is it wrong also? Plaiting using only my hair