SECRET DOOR TO GOD'S BLESSINGS

Thus saith the Lord God.
Creator of heaven and earth,"There are no blessings for the disobedient.
No matter how much you claim your blessings,they will not come for the heavens are shut until you obey."
When the Lord said this He showed me the closed heavens that He was talking about.
They were completely sealed,not even the smallest thing could pass through them.
I can best describe it like a person trying to pass through a wall!
If you want the blessings of God,the shortcut is obedience.
His ears ll be open to your prayers and His eyes ll be on you.
Jesus Christ told me that if only the women could obey even in the area of dressing decently and not wearing trousers or using makeup and artificial hair,He said if their obedience included even these areas,they wouldn't even have to pray and fast just to get married or have that job or get those blessings they want from Him.
He said they would just come to them easily.
This is just an example Jesus used but the obedience in this is for men as well.
Don't obey God in part,obey Him fully if you want to see His blessing both here on earth and in the life to come.
satan knows that the secret to your blessings is obedience and that's why he fights so hard to keep you in disobedience to God.
If only you would obey God fully even in tithes and offerings,you would live under open heaven.
The blessings of God lie only in obedience.
"Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."Matthew 6:31-33
" And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth: And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God. Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field……….Deutronomy 28 (Read the whole chapter).
" I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, BLESSING and CURSING : therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live: "Deuteronomy 30:19
The opposite of a blessing is a curse. All the blessings of God come as a result of obedience,when there's disobedience, you get the opposite. that's why if you read the whole chapter in deutronomy 28,it further mentions curses which follow disobedience which are the exact opposite of blessings.
MESSAGE GIVEN BY GOD TO MY HUSBAND
This message was received during a series of teachings from the Lord on obedience.
The Lord said,"Why do you want Me to do what you ask Me to do but you don't want to obey Me (to do what I want you to do)?
The above sentence was said in a tone of rebuke by the Lord.
"But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves." James 1:22
"But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, THIS MAN SHALL BE BLESSED IN ALL HIS DEEDS ."James 1:25

1. Arisha Lyshen

May 16, 2016 at 7:41 pm

Father, I ask that you grant me the grace to be a doer of the word and not hearer by the power of the Holy Spirit in Jesus name. Amen

2. Joshua Ojile

May 16, 2016 at 7:48 pm

This message is for me.God help me.

3. Magala D Costantine

May 16, 2016 at 7:49 pm

Be Magnified Oh Lord

4. Itz Edna Pbraide

May 16, 2016 at 7:50 pm

The Grace oh Lord to be doer’s of your word.Amen

5. Paul Makote

May 16, 2016 at 8:28 pm

6. Zimasa Gobingca

May 16, 2016 at 8:30 pm

Amen Child of God, we must obey God and do his will

7. Yvan Benjamin

May 16, 2016 at 9:15 pm

Father help me to be obedient to you at all cost!!! In Jesus name! Amen.

8. Oliver Cromwell

May 16, 2016 at 9:31 pm

I HAVE HOPE!!!

9. Elvis K Sheperd

May 16, 2016 at 9:35 pm

Heavenly father give me the grace & thirst to obey you fully.

10. Arlene Dela Cruz Lara

May 16, 2016 at 9:40 pm

Pls..PRAY for me sister…

11. Francis Gitau

May 16, 2016 at 10:01 pm

12. Stella Okafor

May 16, 2016 at 10:43 pm

13. Teena Obi

May 16, 2016 at 10:45 pm

The Lord God is warning us again through His vessel of honour Rachael Mushala Chisulo, of the dangers of disobeying His words and the blessings in obeying Him completely.
    O man, why can’t you listen to your Creator? There are indeed infinite blessings coming from obeying God’s Word as we see in the Holy Bible.

1. It establishes our dignity and honor.
    Psa 119:5 Oh, that my ways were steadfast in obeying your decrees!
    Psa 119:6 Then I would not be put to shame when I consider all your commands.

Daily World News convince us that education, experience, position not even wealth can exempt us from falling to shameful mistake. We watched in dismay as we saw military generals forced to end their colorful military career due to marital unfaithfulness. We sigh in anger as we watch head of states removed from their position due to corruption and dishonesty. They spend more than half of their lives just to established a good name only to end their history in shame and sometimes even in jail.

Even King David, the writer of Psalms was not exempted in committing sin with another woman. And from his experience, he can honestly tell us that only when we consider Gods command that we will be able to preserve our lives from shame.

On how we can preserve our dignity and honor, the next verses answered this important question.

2. It preserves our ways pure, insulated from the worldly influence.
    Psa 119:9 How can a young man keep his way pure? By living according to your word.
    Psa 119:11 I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.

In this time of information technology, young people even children can easily accumulate knowledge just by browsing the internet. And though internet is useful, but it also contains wrong information that can mislead us if we are not careful. The Word of God can help us put the firewall in our mind and hearts so we can keep our ways pure and insulated from bad influence of the world. The more we get our hearts and mind soak deeper into the Word of God, the more we become less vulnerable from bad influence.

3. It protects our minds and maintains our integrity.
    Psa 119:23 Though rulers sit together and slander me, your servant will meditate on your decrees.
    Psa 119:24 Your statutes are my delight; they are my counsellors.

The above verses remind us of Daniel and His three friends. The world is full of jealous people who are ready to malign us. But the genuine people of God are not compromisers. We are here to please God and not the people. Our duty is to be faithful to God and live according to His word. We need not worry about our reputation because God will take care of that.

4. It gives us strength and comfort in sorrow.
    Psa 119:28 My soul is weary with sorrow; strengthen me according to your word.
    Psa 119:32 I run in the path of your commands, for you have set my heart free.

Life is full of heaviness and burdens that make us weary and depress. It may not be physical but the sorrow from our soul. As the bread sustains and strengthened our physical body, the Word of God gives strength to our weary soul.

5. It gives us hope in time of suffering
    Psa 119:49 Remember your word to your servant, for you have given me hope.
    Psa 119:50 My comfort in my suffering is this: Your promise preserves my life.

The scripture has a word of comfort and promises for every kind of needs that we can ever have. Those promises give us hope and courage. God’s Word gives us assurance because God never speak lies. All His Word is true and trustworthy.

Assurance of Forgiveness:
    1Jn 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

Assurance of Salvation:
    1Jn 5:11 And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
    1Jn 5:12 He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.

Assurance of Answered Prayer:
    Joh 16:24 Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete.

Assurance of Guidance:
    Pro 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
    Pro 3:6 in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

Assurance of Victory:
    1Co 10:13 No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.

6. It leads us back to the right path when we are lost
    Psa 119:67 Before I was afflicted I went astray, but now I obey your word.

The grace of God provides us another chance to rectify our sins and mistakes. And the Word of God give us the guidelines how to do it. Disobedience to His Word create misery and you can be sure no escape from hell after death, but obedience gives life and order and above all after death, you will be with Jesus in His Kingdom of Heaven forever.

14. Bernard Paul Bonongwe

May 16, 2016 at 11:15 pm

Oh My God Help Me! Amen!

15. Lamula Rebecca

May 16, 2016 at 11:41 pm

thank you my heavenly father to open my eyes..we praise our Lord

16. Zack Ngugi

May 17, 2016 at 3:39 am

Amen..God help me to remain obedient

17. Elizabeth Shali

May 17, 2016 at 4:45 am

Amen my sister. Lord help me to obey you in all.

18. Avril Kalungwah

May 17, 2016 at 5:05 am

AMEN.

19. Pontsho Saneta

May 17, 2016 at 5:55 am

20. Bernadetta Chitsonga

May 17, 2016 at 6:08 am

wow thanks for the massage recheal may God bless you. concerning the Tithe, is it 10% of every money that I get?

21. Bernadetta Chitsonga

May 17, 2016 at 8:09 am

Grace Chinseu Mkandawire Chiko Saukira Fatsani Chingwalu Peter Chitsonga In-Christ Lonje Ruth Bonga Chimwemwe Bazik Crusoe Bernadetta Jumpha Samuel Chitsonga Rodrick Chitsonga Rey’s Trevor Mercy Kamdende Goba Chawa Balawe Faith Wa Makina Charity Maziki Tamah Kapinduh David Tembo Nellie Sally Kamtukule Austin Chiwanda Ishmael Chitsonga Mervin Frank Azizi Waya Tiya Kamtukule Gloria Tsinkha Ken Mwalukasingo Bertha Stanford Olive Okota Zuze Manda Grace Dzimbiri Thandie Chimoto Jessie WaLifat Kapalamula Innocent Original Munthali

22. Raymond Gitau

May 17, 2016 at 8:50 am

23. Buyiswa Jako

May 17, 2016 at 10:30 am

Father God, please forgive me for being disobedient to you, help me to be the doer of the Word as well. Amen sister for this powerful message.

24. Bonginkosi Theobald

May 17, 2016 at 11:33 am

I pray to have a willing spirit and an obedient heart

25. Veronica Mwalubulo

May 17, 2016 at 2:25 pm

Thats it.

26. Victoria Christine

May 17, 2016 at 2:50 pm

ameeeen!

27. Nafuna Sylivia

May 18, 2016 at 4:50 am

god am helpless n end up doing evil bfor u my god, forgive me father n let ua will work in my lyf n ua blessings flow in my life fr ever amen

28. Alice Wa Mūthamaki

May 18, 2016 at 3:44 pm

Obedience is better than sacrifice. Help us Lord Vicky Mwihaki Fiona ‘Divinely Favoured’ Njogu Christy Hannah

29. Aston Vawo

May 18, 2016 at 9:17 pm

Do you and sister Zipporah have a YouTube channel? Ps.

30. Lubega Vincent

May 20, 2016 at 11:03 am

Thanks For Teaching!!! To God be the glory!!

31. Jonathan Wong Zi-Cai

May 21, 2016 at 7:13 am

If I may ask, where does the bible say it is wrong for women to wear trousers? The only verse that may say that is the verse about men shall not dress as a woman, but even then, in the time of Jesus, both men and women wore robes, and men in Germany wear kilts that look like skirts.

32. Molly Motseothata

May 21, 2016 at 7:43 pm

Not my Jesus! He doesn’t care about external things like wearing pants, weaves n make up. His grace is abundant n sufficient only if you believe. He deals with the soul not flesh related issues like appearance. That is judgement from fellow human beings. That obedience you can’t do it on your own it’s possible through His grace. Jesus is love. PERIOD!

33. Kevin Boyd

May 22, 2016 at 11:59 pm

@Rachel Mushala Chisulo. When we tithe, does it have to go to a church? Can it go to a outreach missions ministry, or a charity? We don’t always know what some churches do with the money. Ijs.

34. Danso Elliot Rocks

May 27, 2016 at 2:59 pm

it should be given to the church to use the way God direct them

35. Danso Elliot Rocks

May 27, 2016 at 3:00 pm

yours is to ay that is all

36. Danso Elliot Rocks