SATAN'S MEETINGS AGAINST OUR SOULS

I saw a meeting of demons. They were all wearing black gowns with hoods. Some of them had bony fingers with claws. They were of all kinds. They were talking and one of them who seemed to be of a high rank said, “What is the fastest and most effective method of deceiving human beings, because as you can see, the Holy One is about to return. We must prevent Christians from going with Him. We must! We cannot burn alone! No!” At this point, he was standing and hit the table roughly. They all started giving suggestions. Some were suggesting that they should upgrade the contents of secular TV, and worldly songs, as they were one of the best weapons, as humans imitated what they saw or heard, especially from famous people. They also suggested making more and more captivating Soap Operas to make people forget about God, and live their lives in these. They talked about many things including making indecent clothes seem innocent and fancy.

The same demon, whose name the Lord revealed to me as Peruza, requested for a book from another demon, which had just joined the meeting as it was straight from earth. The book had a lot of names in it. These were the names of those who were walking to hell, because of the life they were leading. Peruza started going through the names. The one’s whose names were glittering were those who were finding Christ. They were quite a number of them, and he got really furious. He said, “Who is assigned to bring these particular people to hell?” They all shook in fear but made no response. That was, however, quickly sorted out by the devil that walked in upon hearing the case and the particular demons were taken for punishment. New demons stronger than the previous were then assigned to bring these people down, but there were strong muscular angels with swords guarding them day and night, and they could not succeed. Praise be to the King of kings!

The Rapture
I saw in a vision written in the sky, "THE RAPTURE IS AT HAND. PREPARE NOW FOR IN JUST A MINUTE, YOU WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO ENTER."

I also saw people going up in the rapture. I noticed that they were all wearing pure white garments and had the words, “JESUS FREAK” written on their foreheads. The Lord said, “They call those who want to serve me in truth, spirit and holiness “Jesus freaks.” Tell them that only those Jesus freaks are going up in the rapture when I come. People will be shocked that I came. They will say, “We did not think he would come so soon.”

During prayers at church one day, I saw a mob of demons exiting hell for earth. They told me, “We’re going to stop the rapture.” I told them, "You can’t stop the rapture” and then they replied, “Then we are going to stop people from going in the rapture.” With that, they made for a certain street and started hugging people from behind. If the person’s name was John, the demon would also have the name John written on its forehead. This meant that that demon was assigned to this particular person. The demons began to whisper to the people they held captive, There is no “God, There is no rapture, and Just enjoy the world a little bit.” After saying this, the demon would withdraw from the person and laugh secretly with its hand over its mouth. One of the deceived people then began shouting loudly, “There is no God!"
The world today is so polluted and filled with devil agents that one should never imitate others.Many people are in occults,some Satanists some witches,some wizards and some even being used without knowing.All of these are against your soul.For a Christian to stand,they have to pray without ceasing and cling to Jesus. 1 Thes 5:15-18.Pray and watch that you may not fall.

1. Marcus Anderson

January 18, 2016 at 10:45 am

LORD Have Mercy on me

6. John Paul Paul

January 18, 2016 at 10:49 am

7. Rique Chakman

January 18, 2016 at 10:51 am

Even if they SCHEME, they will not succeed on my SOUL. NEVER! In YESHUA’s name!

8. Samwel Sakwa Sirengo

January 18, 2016 at 10:55 am

9. Shepherd Choto

January 18, 2016 at 11:00 am

Tatenda Mashonjowa Sharon Dalikeni Gamu Tapera Taku Tela

10. Victor Mwalimo

January 18, 2016 at 11:13 am

Amen.

11. Mghanga Mjomba

January 18, 2016 at 11:13 am

In the Mighty name of Jesus!!The Devil is a liar and a defeated foe.

12. Moses Ameh

January 18, 2016 at 11:18 am

Nawaoo, thank you Jesus for this revelation.

13. Joe Kawaawa

January 18, 2016 at 11:18 am

Justin Deroukakis, Sabrina Tobias, Adaeze Zion Yawner, Heather Brandeon Bogenschutz, Joseph Wilson, Xristia Karla Yago, Oghenevwegba Loveth Urhode, Pati Ramsey-Chaline, Bro Raymund Soriano, Ervin Crain, Dwayne Maddox, Kerry-Ann Gidden, Christian Lamar Duncan, Floyd Drummond, Stacy Amanda Woodridge, Yehoshua Senyo, Ria Fe Escaro, Yliyah Ysrayl, Robert A Zanol, Leimlasp Codnob, Johnston Evance Mwakiri, Sarah Dunn, Paulababe Zehcnas Zerreitug, Odeefour Nyantakyi Akosomo IV, Kevin Sergio Mamesah, Iyah Melea Mencias, Melvis Balaino, Dorina Madaras, Laura Lee, Becky DeVaughn, Dj-Quaanan TheGirls Are Begging, Evang Israel Asoegwu, Belvia Gonce, Ed Santorcas, Sunshine Adles, Jessicah Nzeru, Callum Richard Woodgate Must read

14. Favoured Cynthia

January 18, 2016 at 11:25 am

i don’t want to go to hell

15. Khathu Khwerana

January 18, 2016 at 11:52 am

Help us Lord

16. Suzzy Suzzie

January 18, 2016 at 11:54 am

17. Racheal Wanjiku Karuga

January 18, 2016 at 12:25 pm

Amen.

18. Sheila Perone

January 18, 2016 at 12:49 pm

DEAR LORD, PLEASE DTOP YOUR ENEMY FROM TAKING YOUR CHILDREN INTO JIS DOMINION. YOU’RE GOD! YOU PAID THE PRICE FOR US ON THAT CROSS DEAR LORD. HELP YOUR CHILDREN IN YOUR HHOLY AND MIGHTY MOST POWERFUL NAME.
    AMEN, SHALOM!

19. Stella Okafor

January 18, 2016 at 12:56 pm

20. Feelb Tomas

January 18, 2016 at 1:00 pm

Praise The Lord ! Amen

21. Precious Fiffy Malone

January 18, 2016 at 1:01 pm

22. Sheila Perone

January 18, 2016 at 1:08 pm

I don’t watch tv nor do I own one because of this and I only listen to gospel and Christian music, but I still get attacked by demons as the come in my dreams trying to frighten me. But, they know it will never work, because I belong to JESUS and I fear ONLY the LORD, PERIOD!
    Just a few days ago, one came in my dream along with another woman who was frightened to death of the demon with a green face and his hair was all messed up and he was filthy dirty.
    I was trying to protect this woman as her hair was all messed up and she was crying in fear,but she disappeared and I don’t know where she went, but that Dina the same one who was after her snuck up behind me and when I turned around and he was right in my face looking square in my own eyes he thought he would frighten me but it did not work I will do him right in the ice back.
    When he noticed I was not afraid of him the only thing you could do is to talk to me very nice and to try to get me to trust him. “Yeah, right”! Like I’m going to trust a demon. Anyway, I looked him in the eye’s and tobuke those unholy ungodly demonic spirits away from me and Cass and back intoand rebuke those unholy ungodly demonic spirits away from me and Cass and back into hell. I then fell back to sleep, and that same demon cam back for another visit. When I woke back up, I went to ABBA FATHER GOD, and said to HIM, ” ABBA FATHER, this demon came into my dream and he had a green face filthy dirty and his hair was all messed up and he came right in my face trying to get me to trust him and trying to get me to sin. I don’t have time for your enemy and his head game’s DEAR FATHER. YOU know I’m very sick and I’m tired of fighting with YOUR enemy. Please take care of it for me my FATHER GOD ALMIGHTY. Thank you for listening. AMEN, SHALOM”! Then I’ve not seen that demon again.
    GLORY TO GOD! AMEN AMEN SHALOM!

23. Martine Matt

January 18, 2016 at 1:14 pm

Mmmmmmmmmm…just listening and remenising the price of his blood.its still flowing with holiness,the cost for rapture.

24. Betty Rabe

January 18, 2016 at 1:15 pm

Amen and thank you sister God bless you….

25. Peter Paira